Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

If I Were To Do It Again, I Will Vote Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Were To Do It Again, I Will Vote Buhari (1634 Views)

Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" / “I Will Vote Buhari In 2019 As A Pay Back To All That Voted Him In 2015" - Lady / Kanti Bello: North Won’t Vote Buhari, We’ll Shop For Candidate With No Vendetta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: If I Were To Do It Again, I Will Vote Buhari by 7lives: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
hopilo:
Have you eaten today?

Eyah when last did you eat? the change must have hit you so hard, are you sure you're not a descendant of one of those GOATS, who stole our yams and are now being forced to vomit?
Honest and hard working folk are eating GOOD FOOD grin grin grin grin grin grin come out and see them doing shopping in the market for their children, we are in school parties state of mind, everyone is buying clothes and all for their children, everyone is in joyful mood so buzz off.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Groups Of Nigerians That Do Not Care About Buhari's Anti-corruption Crusade / Buhari’s Daughter Using OUR Name To Raise Multi-million Funds – BBOG / Reuben Abati Was Arrested For Facilitating Jonathan's Oxford Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.