Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

APC Should Apologize To Dino Melaye Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Should Apologize To Dino Melaye Now (1565 Views)

Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Dino Melaye's "No ABU Zaria Certificate" Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Should Apologize To Dino Melaye Now by globe16: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
Meanwhile Senator Melaye should regard the South West Zone as a no go area if he refused to tender a public apology and desist from such unruly behaviours on any colleague from any party of this country in the future. A word is enough for the wise.
This statement confirms that APC has totally gone mad. While trying to impress Tinubu, the party has by this statement infringed on the rights of Melaye as a Nigerian citizen. If whoever issued this statement is not sacked then I urge melaye to take up this matter. APC failed to realize South West is not 100% APC and most people in the south west are also interested in asking Tinubu to caution his irresponsible wife. Mrs Tinubu is not the only woman in the senate and should stop constituting nuisance on the floor of the senate.
If APC fails to apologize for this reckless statement, Melaye should quickly put the police on notice and institute a legal action immediately.
My Take.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Should Apologize To Dino Melaye Now by DRISKLEF(m): 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
hmmm... Let's see how it goes cheesy
Re: APC Should Apologize To Dino Melaye Now by globe16: 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
How did Nigerians now turn this issue into Tinubu's wife menopause. I go on twitter and thats all I'm seeing grin grin grin
Re: APC Should Apologize To Dino Melaye Now by kayfra: 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
Awon Israelis yi sha? Smh

Pathetic lots

4 Likes

Re: APC Should Apologize To Dino Melaye Now by Izumarock70(m): 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
Our journey began at
Genesis through Exodus. On
the way, we saw Leviticus
recording the Numbers of
people at Deuteronomy,
while Joshua was waiting
at the beautiful gate for
Judges to see Ruth calling
loudly"Samuel, Samuel". At
that stage, the first and
second Kings of Chronicles
were coming to visit Ezra,
Nehemiah and Esther for
the misfortune of Job, their
brother, then they noticed
that Mr Psalms was
teaching his children
Proverbs concerning
Ecclesiastes and Songs of
Solomon. This coincided
with the period that Isaiah
and Jeremiah were
engaged in Lamentation
for Ezekiel and Daniel their
friend.
By that time, Amos and
Obadiah were not around.
Three days later, Hosea,
Joel and Jonah traveled in
the same ship with Micah
and Nahum to Jerusalem.
More also, Habakkuk
visited Zephaniah who
introduced him to Haggai a
friend of Zechariah whose
cousin is Malachi.
Immediately after the old
tradition Matthew, Mark,
Luke and John got involved
in
Acts with the Romans who
were behaving like the
Corinthians, who were also
always at logger head with
the Galatians. At that time
too,the Ephesians realizing
that the Philippians were
close to the Colossians,
suggested to the
Thessalonians that they
should first of all see
Timothy who had gone to
the house of Titus to teach
Philemon his younger
brother how to read and
write Hebrew. On
hearing,James asked Peter
to explain to him how the
three Johns have disclosed
to Jude the Revelation of
our LORD JESUS CHRIST

1 Like

Re: APC Should Apologize To Dino Melaye Now by globe16: 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
I'm still thinking, how can a ruling part make this careless statement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Should Apologize To Dino Melaye Now by babyfaceafrica: 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lol
Re: APC Should Apologize To Dino Melaye Now by ebujany(m): 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
globe16:
How did Nigerians now turn this issue into Tinubu's wife menopause. I go on twitter and thats all I'm seeing grin grin grin

You've not seen dino press conference were he talked about mrs tinubu's menopause yet your here defending him. A known thug and woman beater with evidence? Dino is not the only man in the senate too but everyday its dino this dino that! I pray dino some day not only threaten to beat ur mum but he actually does that mayb after that you will get brain

2 Likes

Re: APC Should Apologize To Dino Melaye Now by bintalabi(f): 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
globe16:

Mrs Tinubu is not the only woman in the senate and should stop constituting nuisance on the floor of the senate.

most of the women in the Senate are bench warmers

1 Like

Re: APC Should Apologize To Dino Melaye Now by globe16: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
ebujany:

[s]You've not seen dino press conference were he talked about mrs tinubu's menopause yet your here defending him. A known thug and woman beater with evidence? Dino is not the only man in the senate too but everyday its dino this dino that! I pray dino some day not only threaten to beat ur mum but he actually does that mayb after that you will get brain[/s]
APC Scam. APC fighting APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Should Apologize To Dino Melaye Now by Almajiri1: 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Otumba oloye 1 Rhino melaye fears no mortal man! Tinubu is no God. Dino is man enough to collectively impregnate all of them.

2 Likes

Re: APC Should Apologize To Dino Melaye Now by ebujany(m): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
globe16:

APC Scam. APC fighting APC

Everything is APC for you! I wonder if you've eaten today but your here fighting for PDP. I give up
Re: APC Should Apologize To Dino Melaye Now by globe16: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
ebujany:

Everything is APC for you! I wonder if you've eaten today but your here fighting for PDP. I give up
I have not eaten oh because of APC Scam
Re: APC Should Apologize To Dino Melaye Now by chigoizie7(m): 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
Apc doesn't know how to play politics one bit. Infarction that party is doomed to crash b4 this year runs out.

Already, there is a rumour of saraki faction of APC trying to decamp to APC,and the best APC could do is to intimidate its members, because of what?

Going by the number of senators on the ver of such decamping, then APC IS a goner, and even that tiny tinubu they are trying to please will not be that powerful again, a house divide amongst itself can only but collapse, once the house collapses, the head of that family automatically becomes powerless.

APC,thread carefully.
Re: APC Should Apologize To Dino Melaye Now by PrinceMario(m): 1:00am On Jul 15, 2016
Who is this
Who did this you?
Even Dino himself knows he bleeped up big by.

Op, take your pill and sleep. Come back to read what you wroke when you're awake.

1 Like

Re: APC Should Apologize To Dino Melaye Now by ycat: 2:19am On Jul 15, 2016
We need to let this thread die a natural death.
Let the wannabe Israeli poster and minions keep talking to themselves here.
Re: APC Should Apologize To Dino Melaye Now by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:54am On Jul 15, 2016
ycat:
We need to let this thread die a natural death.
Let the wannabe Israeli poster and minions keep talking to themselves here.
shatappppppppppppppppppppp
Re: APC Should Apologize To Dino Melaye Now by raumdeuter: 3:24am On Jul 15, 2016
chigoizie7:
Apc doesn't know how to play politics one bit. Infarction that party is doomed to crash b4 this year runs out.

Already, there is a rumour of saraki faction of APC trying to decamp to APC,and the best APC could do is to intimidate its members, because of what?

Going by the number of senators on the ver of such decamping, then APC IS a goner, and even that tiny tinubu they are trying to please will not be that powerful again, a house divide amongst itself can only but collapse, once the house collapses, the head of that family automatically becomes powerless.

APC,thread carefully.

Every month some louts would come here and predict the end of APC yet PDP is the party thats in shambles.

PDP is the party with 2 Chairmen. One on Monday another on Tuesday yet you keep predicting the end of APC

APC is growing stronger, PDP is crumbling everyday

1 Like

Re: APC Should Apologize To Dino Melaye Now by LocalChamp: 3:38am On Jul 15, 2016
BATTERED BY DINO MELAYE

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: ‘odumegwu Ojukwu, Others Acknowledged They Made A Mistake’ / Can Nigeria Adopt This Method, Should We Adopt It? / I Will Handle Mavrodi Of Mmm - Pastor Sunday Adelaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.