Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys (2978 Views)

Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? / Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? / 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2009
I mean, you put your all and your person into a relationship, you even decide to respect the 'no sex' before marriage in church rule, only for the same girl you cherish a lot to be sexing every tom's dick and harry's in town.It really hurts.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by MissyB1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2009
It happens . . . . It might not be fair but it happens.
Deal with it . . . . If You deserve a decent girl,
You will get one in the long run.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2009
Sins of the past perhaps catching up on the guy? Men do it and are 1000000000x worse.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by posakosa(m): 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2009
JaiyeJeje:

I mean, you put your all and your person into a relationship, you even decide to respect the 'no sex' before marriage in church rule, only for the same girl you cherish a lot to be sexing every tom's privates and harry's in town.It really hurts.

So not having sex makes you a good guy ?! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2009
Oh By God I HAVE dealt with it. angry Thats history for me now! Do you think there are decent girls out there? For me its all been reduced to a gamble. I just discovered ladies don't like gentlemen. They like to be cheated, abused, deceived and insulted. Strange and very absurd. I am gradually evolving.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by posakosa(m): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2009
JaiyeJeje:

Oh By God I HAVE dealt with it. angry Thats history for me now! Do you think there are decent girls out there? For me its all been reduced to a gamble. I just discovered ladies don't like gentlemen. They like to be cheated, abused, deceived and insulted. Strange and very absurd. I am gradually evolving.

Don't be fooled just because you met a girl at church means she's a good person and just because you are not having sex makes you a "good guy."

You need to learn how to build friendship and focus on character rather than the fallacy of going to church.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2009
@posakosa,thats not what i mean. Sometimes you rescind on your principles just because you have a cause you believe in,its called LOVE! And then again, it becomes meaningless. I never said not having sex makes me a good guy.
@ebonyeyes, men are not all the same and you definately don't know me nowhere. Its just surprising ladies are just as guilty, Thats the moral of the story.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by MissyB1(m): 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2009
JaiyeJeje:

Stop whining!!
Nobody would prefer to be treated as an animal instead of a queen.

Like I said . . . .If You deserve a decent girl,
You will get one but until then, go deal with the situation as it's obvious You haven't.

JaiyeJeje:

@ebonyeyes, men are not all the same
Learn to have same notion of the opp. sex.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by okeey(m): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2009
not really guys
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2009
JaiyeJeje:

@ebonyeyes, men are not all the same and you definately don't know me nowhere. Its just surprising ladies are just as guilty, Thats the moral of the story.

Well men have been playing this game since the beginning of time, some females are just starting to catch up. Its a mans world though and if a man does it, it is some how ok but if a female does it, all hell must break lose undecided DOUBLE STANDARDS
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by posakosa(m): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2009
JaiyeJeje:

I mean, you put your all and your person into a relationship, you even decide to respect the 'no sex' before marriage in church rule, only for the same girl you cherish a lot to be sexing every tom's privates and harry's in town.It really hurts.

maybe you need to work on yourself before you can go out scouting for a girl.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by sexyLeamon(f): 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2009
there are girls who are good and girls who are bad. youve just happened to get one of the bad ones.if she cheated once shes gonna do it again.
YOU do not need this nor her. move on. dont dwell on it
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by iice(f): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2009
JaiyeJeje:

You guys make it easy sometimes. Blindness and leniency. . .
Get a correct woman. . .goodluck with that
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by princeokek: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2009
well,it happens,just take heart,the girl is not the right person for you.pray,God will will give you the right person
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by oyinlaifa(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2009
Yes it happens everywhere, some of the reason are, maybe because the boy doesn't have money, or they feel that there boy could not take care of her need, most circumstances it could be friend advise. really i don't have much to say that is my little contribution to that question shocked,

Thanks
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by sweetpain: 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2009
@Poster,
You have no right to complain abt d fidelity conduct of a woman you have not married yet or may never marry. If she is attractive enough, she is fair game to all including swtpain. Go marry her. If she continues to sleep around, then you will have my ear.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by kunmibola(m): 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2009
The trend is this, You meet a lady and it takes you sometime to convince her. On the long run, she gets assured. She grows overconfident and she starts revealing her attitudes. she does annoying things you overlook in the name of love and she starts complaining that you are childish. that she needs a another person, i mean she finds another person and you are history.

And thats why love is wicked. i hate LOVE,
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by oyinlaifa(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2009
that is true, that must have happen several times that is why the lady decided to go another, in this aspect the guy is wrong,

Thanks
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by THEAMAKA(f): 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2009
MODIFIED!
forget mine. lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2009
Look at them.Emotional pple.Let me tell you incase you don't know.Women cheat on good guys same reason men cheat on women.It's the human nature to exploit weakness in any system or individual.Weak pple exist for the survival of stronger pple.Love is not an emotion it's a tool of weapon used to weaken an individual. No one can love only God can.We just tend to manage with another.Love doesn't exist in the real sense.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by THEAMAKA(f): 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2009
^^^^

what?
i have to disagree with that last part. Love doesnt always mean control.
so are you saying you will never "love" a woman and get married?
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by Yumi(f): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2009
pc guru:

Look at them.Emotional pple.Let me tell you incase you don't know.Women cheat on good guys same reason men cheat on women.It's the human nature to exploit weakness in any system or individual.Weak pple exist for the survival of stronger pple.Love is not an emotion it's a tool of weapon used to weaken an individual. No one can love only God can.We just tend to manage with another.Love doesn't exist in the real sense or does it.I think it's another system of control.

In some ways I think your right this is how a lot of people use love.  That doesn't mean love doesn't exist it does but its rare and hard to find.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2009
Vice versa.
Why do guys cheat on good girls?
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2009
To me it doesn't exist cuz i haven't experienced it.Marriage is not necessarily by love.there's contract marriage.Marriage by referral.Marriage by duress.Love/Hate there's no difference it's the same thing depending on the angle you're facing it.Cuz they are both the same passion but on different altitude.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by THEAMAKA(f): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2009
pc guru:

To me it doesn't exist cuz i haven't experienced it.Marriage is not necessarily by love.there's contract marriage.Marriage by referral.Marriage by duress.Love/Hate there's no difference it's the same thing depending on the angle you're facing it.Cuz they are both the same passion but on different altitude.
??
lost.

you never want to find a girl to "love" and share your heart with??
nothing like that?
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by CrazyMan(m): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2009
I think the main reason is greed.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2009
I'll share my heart with someone if she can convince me of love.Cuz now i think pple confuse love for lust.I'll get married don't worry about me.I still got a long way to go.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by 190: 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2009
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys

I thank God im a bad guy thats why the ladies love me more!
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by THEAMAKA(f): 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2009
190, how are you possibly that white boy?
or do you wish to be white?
LAWL!!!
oh im laughing for real oo
cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by Fiona0007: 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2009
@poster
You have no control on how your other half behaves. But don't let this pull you down.
So just try to be a good person, and a good girl will come along.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by Gamine(f): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2009
Who is "Good"?
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys by C2H5OH(f): 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2009
Gamine, Kitaun has released you from incarceration, huh? Anyways, good is subjective.

People who are easily influenced fall victim to moment's desires, when they could have just as easily taken the time to think about how their actions will affect their partner.  And after it happens it's easy for them to manufacture excuses to justify the act.  I don't make excuses for these kinds of people anymore.  They are spoiled brats always looking for an escape.

If you get cheated on don't stay with the foolish woman.  My 2pence

(1) (2) (Reply)

Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? / How To Understand Guys Who Want Long Term Relationships / What Should I Do? I Am So Confused About Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.