Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,748 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend (2980 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / I Really Wanna Revenvge But Do Not Know How Pls Help Me / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by tolulance(m): 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
I don't really know what I can do to stop this, she's her best friend but all I want to do is to have sex with her but I really love my girl but I don't know how to stop the thought of having sex with my fiancee bestfriend pls help ?
Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by pretydiva(f): 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
Go 4 deliverance

5 Likes

Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by zizazizu: 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
Yesterday, ur father's cloth or your own, which should u iron 1st, now, u want to sleep with ur wife-to-be's friend. U sound like a child.

3 Likes

Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by tolulance(m): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
pretydiva: Go 4 deliverance
is it spiritual ?
Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by tolulance(m): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
zizazizu: Yesterday, ur father's cloth or your own, which should u iron 1st, now, u want to sleep with ur wife-to-be's friend. U sound like a child.
keep following. You sound like a fan

6 Likes

Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
How e take change d fact say everyone dey for banega case nd nobody get ur time?
Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
Oya clap 4 urself,this is d kind of thread that makes d ladies think tat men can not do without s*x
Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2014

seconded !!
Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
tolulance: I don't really know what I can do to stop this, she's her best friend but all I want to do is to have sex with her but I really love my girl but I don't know how to stop the thought of having sex with my fiancee bestfriend pls help ?
Don't let the devil take over you.
Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by naturally: 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
Go for party
Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by Tallesty1(m): 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
Toddlers Everywheresad
Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by tolulance(m): 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tallesty1: Toddlers Everywheresad
SMH
Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by zizazizu: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
tolulance: keep following. You sound like an fan

Yeah, "an fan" indeed

1 Like

Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by Tapout(m): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
zizazizu: Yesterday, ur father's cloth or your own, which should u iron 1st, now, u want to sleep with ur wife-to-be's friend. U sound like a child.

tolulance: keep following. You sound like an fan

grin grin grin grin grin...**falls inside iron bucket...chairman just go for deliverance (make sure it done on top a mountain or hill in your village) cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
If all guys should be like me, this world would be so peaceful, no gal to accuse a guy cheating.you Said you love gal and you want to have sex with another gal?

Bruh you need a psychologist

1 Like

Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by Pwitikween(f): 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
T.B Joshua has to see this!!
Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
hahaha u wicked o well for me he has not even written junior waec grin
Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by Heycube(m): 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jesus!!!
Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by destante(f): 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
Engage your mind usefully in other things that matter. This is also the time to spend more time with your fiancée. Go out together morre often smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by constance500: 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
Y are you telling us undecided
Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
WOW... FU.C.K D MISTRESS, DEN GO FOR SPECIAL DELIVERANCE.
Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by fyneboi79(m): 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
Best advice,Seconded undecided
Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by crownquin(f): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
dis makes u nt ready for marriage
Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by abokikhalifa: 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
;DCut off your dick
Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by luvlyqueen(f): 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
two things are involved is either u dnt love her as much as u think you do,or ................
Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by Missmossy(f): 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
Story for the gods!
Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by Sarimah(f): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
Smh

1 Like

Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by annexes: 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2014

Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by utenwuson: 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
What d Bleep re u waiting 4? Go ahead n rape her if need be! How re u feeling!
Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by utenwuson: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
What d Bleep re u waiting 4? Go ahead n rape her if need be! How re u feeling! Cos ryt now I really feel. Like slapin u
Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
tolulance: is it spiritual ?

Bro, its not spiritual, its just intense lust. I once had dis feeling for one of my superiors in d ofis. She has an irresistible shape and d way she whines her waist when she walks, makes me go mad(and I rily hate ofis romance). I did notin abt it. Didnt talk to her. Stopped admiring her and it died a natural death.

Do not feed dat feeling. If u hav her number in ur fone, delete it. Avoid eye contact at all costs. If she comes to ur place with her friend, ignore her. Stop looking at her, only see her. Do u undastand? Dont spend more dan 1 minute with her. And dont make it obvious dat ur avoiding her.

Afta a while, dat feeling will die a natural death. Trust me, am talking from experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend by Afrok(m): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
Abeg make Una leave op alone, he's just getting ready for a polygamous family. Trust me u'll gonna hit two jackpots (ur fiancee and her friend). Would this not be interesting if Op fiancee can equally say she wanna bang op's best friend too wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. / My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland / Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.