Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,405 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos (50773 Views)

2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by zeal22(m): 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
No one is checking names now until it's bad news
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by funmi2013(f): 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided Not trying to be a sexist of some sort (for the lame brains who might misinterpret)

But 5 'female' lawyers is actually a waste of school fees..

There's no scientist in the family(a family without a male child too).. Because let's face it, those five ladies will eventually get married and end up another man's lawyer(no longer daddy's lawyer or family lawyer). Where's daddy's legacy after 5 female lawyers?? undecided

The only thing they'll be doing is stepping in for others in different legal battles.. They'll revolve around one circle.. There's no diversity and even God is against it.. undecided

My opinion tho.

Don't quote me if you don't use a brain.. I will not reply.

you are a brain dead somebody. useless talk

2 Likes

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Xano(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
Interesting, imagine the scene where their daughters debate about an ongoing case or something that happened in the house.

Sir, ma'am, case close.

Sir, ma'am, with God's grace you raised lionesses. God is with you.
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by sagaciousblog: 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I've said that too.. They'll revolve around a circle.. That's pitiful..

Why not be diverse?? What happens when daddy or mommy's sick and needs to visit a doctor??

What happens when someone needs to build a house or invest in another business?? undecided I'm sure they can hire someone from outside, but wouldn't it be best if there's an inside professional?? I can't force you to see my point Mr..

Would they fight legal battles for the rest of their lives??

Daddy had a lot of potential but made a very narrow decision and to me.. It's utterly wrong!
your points are myopic bro.. Even a doctor is NOT supposed to treat a relation by himself....what if all the daughters had passion for law, are you saying they should be coerced into something else for diversity??

4 Likes

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Pidggin(f): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided Not trying to be a sexist of some sort (for the lame brains who might misinterpret)

There's no scientist in the family(a family without a male child too).. Because let's face it, those five ladies will eventually get married and end up another man's lawyer(no longer daddy's lawyer or family lawyer). Where's daddy's legacy after 5 female lawyers?? undecided

The only thing they'll be doing is stepping in for others in different legal battles.. They'll revolve around one circle.. There's no diversity and even God is against it.. undecided

My opinion tho.

Don't quote me if you don't use a brain.. I will not reply.

See this one. Your predictions are baseless, look at those ladies very well, do they look like kids to you? Have they abandoned their parents as adults? So if their parents have legal issues you think these well brought up ladies will abandon them? You must be a very bitter kid, go and play your video game son and learn from them dear

2 Likes

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Pidggin(f): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
safarigirl:
all the people celebrating this family would not want to be them bros, forget.

5 female lawyers, can only help in the legal department, if there is no basis to sue, all five are useless and how many times will there be one? So, if popsy is sick, who do you call? If mumsy needs financial advice, who you gonna call? If popsy is tryna set up a business and needs marketing, who you gonna call? If popsy wants to build a house, who you gonna call? Who is the official family driver? Who fixes the electronics? Who's in charge of haggling with electricians/plumbers and the likes? Who's the stand-in for daddy that people will take seriously?

First you have five daughters, so, the poor man will have to do most of the house fixing and stuff on his own, then you go further and make sure all of them study law. That must be a very boring house with the same conversations

Indeed NL is full of kids. My dear do not underestimate your gender, I believe if you try you can actually learn to drive it's not rocket science, you can learn all the above skills you feel are for only men, yes you can

2 Likes

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Maksen: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
Why all of them go for same professor? Some could have divert to macine
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by charlsecy(m): 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
For people who don't think much of the girl child or parents with only girl children, please continue to see more photos of this family after the cut and be wowed!
Are you saying the parents wouldn't have been happier if they had at least one male kid?
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
safarigirl:
Wetin five people wan use law do in a lawless society? Who dem wan defend. I would hate to be part of such a monotonous family.

Variety is the spice of life.

Dunno why Nigerians frown at adoption. I would adopt a child irrespective.
Lol
If they all had the passion for the law, why would their parents discourage them from pursuing their dreams?
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Mzflow(f): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, 50 shades of dumb. *claps. *
rtfl
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by sensolution10(m): 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
so none of dis ladies wey fat like bread wey jump inside water is more Dan 35 years. na wah o.....cute anyway
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Jennifer89(f): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
...we shall meet in court

1 Like

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by CaraJewel(f): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

u xaid u aint 'trying to be a sexist'..yet it feels like u are...no scientist(and in a family wid no male child)..rily?..dey wil become another man's lawyer?..waste of skul fees?...didnt u think wat if twas d gals passion,wat if d dad tried to dissuade his girls all to no avail..i get ur point on diversity..but d way people tend to dwell on boy child aint cul..you sound like someone on my friendlist on facebook..sorry for d shorthand..(bad fone screen)

1 Like

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by CaraJewel(f): 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ion knw y we are giving opinions and pple are even xayin d man get illegitimate son outside..mehn..family dat u dnt knw anyting of..and dey no even knw u...dey dnt even knw nlanders are givin opinions on wat dey should or shouldn't av done...

1 Like

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by obiorathesubtle: 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
CaraJewel:
u xaid u aint 'trying to be a sexist'..yet it feels like u are...no scientist(and in a family wid no male child)..rily?..dey wil become another man's lawyer?..waste of skul fees?...didnt u think wat if twas d gals passion,wat if d dad tried to dissuade his girls all to no avail..i get ur point on diversity..but d way people tend to dwell on boy child aint cul..you sound like someone on my friendlist on facebook..sorry for d shorthand..(bad fone screen)
alright.. I've heard you.. Thank you.. I've argued too much today and I need to rest..
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by obiorathesubtle: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
Pidggin:

See this one. Your predictions are baseless, look at those ladies very well, do they look like kids to you? Have they abandoned their parents as adults? So if their parents have legal issues you think these well brought up ladies will abandon them? You must be a very bitter kid, go and play your video game son and learn from them dear
Unless you live with those 'women'

You should really read this your reply over and over again.

Lol.. Funny, I just bought a ps4 for my younger sister's 15 year old son this afternoon..
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Pidggin(f): 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Unless you live with those 'women'

You should really read this your reply over and over again.

Lol.. Funny, I just bought a ps4 for my younger sister's 15 year old son this afternoon..

Hahaha lies, where did you get the money to buy it? I ask because you have a certain mentality that causes stagnation. Go back and read your initial post it says a lot about your mindset dear.
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by safarigirl(f): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
Pidggin:

Indeed NL is full of kids. My dear do not underestimate your gender, I believe if you try you can actually learn to drive it's not rocket science, you can learn all the above skills you feel are for only men, yes you can
I know a lot of things meant for men grandma. I've been on rap section and sports section, I face men on a daily basis on their own turf. Ask about me on NL and stop making assumptions that make you look dumber than you think. I bet you don't even know what goes on in those sections cuz you're busy with man troubles tongue

Once again, variety is the spice of life and male children are just as important as females. Having jist one gender is boring

1 Like

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Dubemkelly(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
Its boring, variety is the spice of life
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Pidggin(f): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
safarigirl:
I know a lot of things meant for men grandma. I've been on rap section and sports section, I face men on a daily basis on their own turf. Ask about me on NL and stop making assumptions that make you look dumber than you think. I bet you don't even know what goes on in those sections cuz you're busy with man troubles tongue

Once again, variety is the spice of life and male children are just as important as females. Having jist one gender is boring

My dear five children of the same sex will have different personalities, that's what makes it interesting, hope you are learning
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Kaira333: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
Not hating ooo, but I wouldn't like all my children to study one course. I will like to have lawyer, Doctor, Engineer and pharmacist. So shall it be in Jesus Name. Amen!!!!!
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by kaboninc(m): 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
safarigirl:

5 female lawyers, can only help in the legal department, if there is no basis to sue, all five are useless and how many times will there be one? So, if popsy is sick, who do you call? If mumsy needs financial advice, who you gonna call? If popsy is tryna set up a business and needs marketing, who you gonna call? If popsy wants to build a house, who you gonna call? Who is the official family driver? Who fixes the electronics? Who's in charge of haggling with electricians/plumbers and the likes? Who's the stand-in for daddy that people will take seriously?

First you have five daughters, so, the poor man will have to do most of the house fixing and stuff on his own, then you go further and make sure all of them study law. That must be a very boring house with the same conversations

Lol!

Shows the level of "ripening" on display.
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Liability(m): 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mopricelezz:
This is amazing.. The girl child is not useless, the girl child is not a liability.. The place of the girl child is not only in the kitchen... The girl child deserves to be educated... I bet the parents are so so proud of their girls
wetin
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Teespice(f): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
herzern:
am noht hatinq.....buh truth be told....only a wealthy parent can do this......Law textbook for university too cost.....money for law school inclusive

very true.

the money used to buy textbooks can buy a tokunbo car.
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by safarigirl(f): 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
kaboninc:

Lol!

Shows the level of "ripening" on display.
no, shows how much I detest the course. The fact that five people in one family did copy and paste with it shows how it has regressed in value in a country that graduates up to 60,000 lawyers per year.

Great to see how dedicated you are to correcting my state of misinformation cool

1 Like

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by safarigirl(f): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
Teespice:

very true.

the money used to buy textbooks can buy a tokunbo car.
for where? Law textbooks are the same. Maybe he only bought textbooks for 2 of the kids and then the others just used their sister's textbooks.

It's the same old thing. People are using their father's textbooks in law sef. No be the same 1964 and 1972 cases den dey use as case law?

1 Like

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by kaboninc(m): 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
safarigirl:
no, shows how much I detest the course. The fact that five people in one family did copy and paste with it shows how it has regressed in value in a country that graduates up to 60,000 lawyers per year.

Great to see how dedicated you are to correcting my state of misinformation cool

I know you'd criticize me on the method I choose to "correct your state of misinformation". But it is because of statements like this: The fact that five people in one family did copy and paste with it shows how it has regressed in value in a country that graduates up to 60,000 lawyers per year

You actually comment with so much authority like you know it all and honestly, it doesn't show that you want to be corrected. So I come off that way on you.

I apologize if it hurts you but please help me to help us. You could be more informed than I could be; but how you present your informed opinions matters a lot.

How would you conclude that they did "copy and paste"? What of families whose kids are all Chartered Accountants? Did they "dub" themselves? Don't you think that's not fair on them? On the choices they choose? How do know that they can't offer financial advice as you alluded in your previous post? Is financial advisory services exclusive to finance graduates? How do you know that they won't be able to take care of both immediate and extended families as lawyers? How personal and close do you know them? And who told you too that lawyers are bad managers? That's just not fair.

I had expected you to thank and praise their father who gave his kids (all girl child) the best gift (education) that a father can give to his kids as opposed to what we have in the traditional African families where the girl child is deprived of education. Because he's the real champion here and the real "feminist" (not the ones who champion feminism online).
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by safarigirl(f): 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
kaboninc:

I know you'd criticize me on the method I choose to "correct your state of misinformation". But it is because of statements like this: The fact that five people in one family did copy and paste with it shows how it has regressed in value in a country that graduates up to 60,000 lawyers per year

You actually comment with so much authority like you know it all and honestly, it doesn't show that you want to be corrected. So I come off that way on you.

I apologize if it hurts you but please help me to help us. You could be more informed than I could be; but how you present your informed opinions matters a lot.

How would you conclude that they did "copy and paste"? What of families whose kids are all Chartered Accountants? Did they "dub" themselves? Don't you think that's not fair on them? On the choices they choose? How do know that they can't offer financial advice as you alluded in your previous post? Is financial advisory services exclusive to finance graduates? How do you know that they won't be able to take care of both immediate and extended families as lawyers? How personal and close do you know them? And who told you too that lawyers are bad managers? That's just not fair.

I had expected you to thank and praise their father who gave his kids (all girl child) the best gift (education) that a father can give to his kids as opposed to what we have in the traditional African families where the girl child is deprived of education. Because he's the real champion here and the real "feminist" (not the ones who champion feminism online).
i don't know which tradition you speak of, but I know parts of the east where girls receive tertiary education and boys stop at secondary.

This is 2016, not 1960, so y'all calling a nigga that did his duty as a father a champion of feminism is just exaggeration. He did nothing father's haven't already done and nobody is coming to post their own stories online. Men with ten kids have trained all ten, irrespective of gender, so, how is he a champion of anything? Is it his brothers that will train his kids for him? If they don't get education, will it not be to his detriment?

Are we supposed to praise a man for performing his duty? That's like expecting people to praise black American men for raising their kids. He did nothing exceptional. However they turned out, he gets the blame or commendation. So, why should people blow his trumpet as if there aren't men sending their daughters to greater heights?

Law is even a female field these days, maybe if all five had studied engineering or aviation, I would say, yes, he should be commended.

He didn't break any record, so, how is he a champion of anything?

All 5 studying law doesn't mean all 5 wanted to be lawyers, it just means daddy and mummy thought it would be nice to have 5 lawyers and everyone had to get with the plan.

1 Like

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by kaboninc(m): 12:42am On Jul 16, 2016
safarigirl:
i don't know which tradition you speak of, but I know parts of the east where girls receive tertiary education and boys stop at secondary.

From the East where I come from, I know for a fact that the proportion of families where girls attend school, up to tertiary level is far lower than for boys. And in most cases where there are financial challenges, and the boy child stops at secondary school to pursue a trade, chances are higher that the male child will seek higher education as he plies his trade compared to the female child who is most likely to end up as a house wife.

This is 2016, not 1960, so y'all calling a nigga that did his duty as a father a champion of feminism is just exaggeration. He did nothing father's haven't already done and nobody is coming to post their own stories online. Men with ten kids have trained all ten, irrespective of gender, so, how is he a champion of anything? Is it his brothers that will train his kids for him? If they don't get education, will it not be to his detriment?

We commend him not just for him but to the millions of fathers out there (including yours) for a job well done. It is because of people like him (and your dad too) that we do not have the 1960 but 2016 where women are given an opportunity to become what they choose to be. Where they are given a voice and same voice will be heard. Because other fathers don't post their stories doesn't mean that they are not recognized. They are recognized in very unique ways and this is one way they are being recognized. He represents men who have ten kids and trained them irrespective of gender. They are all champions.

Are we supposed to praise a man for performing his duty? That's like expecting people to praise black American men for raising their kids. He did nothing exceptional. However they turned out, he gets the blame or commendation. So, why should people blow his trumpet as if there aren't men sending their daughters to greater heights?

A man might decide that his duty is not to train the girl child. The duty of a man is relative and if we go through customs and traditions, people like you would be in your husband's house because you will be taken as one without any value. So you should praise a man (like your dad) for making it his duty to give you an education.

Law is even a female field these days, maybe if all five had studied engineering or aviation, I would say, yes, he should be commended.

He didn't break any record, so, how is he a champion of anything?

All 5 studying law doesn't mean all 5 wanted to be lawyers, it just means daddy and mummy thought it would be nice to have 5 lawyers and everyone had to get with the plan.

I never said he broke a record. I don't know if he did. But that doesn't make him the only father with kids who studied same course.

Its funny you would have commended him if all five had studied engineering or aviation. Ironically, you are studying law. So it could mean that you are wasting your time studying law; after all, you won't receive any commendation from yourself (at the very least) as you couldn't study engineering nor aviation. Its funny with such line of thought.

And if all 5 studied law, it could also mean all wanted to be lawyers. Your statement there makes it a fact which is very flawed in reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by bikefab(m): 12:55am On Jul 16, 2016
Pretty darlings...
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 16, 2016
safarigirl:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whose Name Should Come First On The Wedding Invitations? / My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife / My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.