Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? (2087 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by tempem: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
The title says it all.
Have you ever loved someone deeply and you never had the thought of having Sex with the person?

Thanks, as you drop your valid opinions.
Cutehector, Marv650, unitysheart, mhisbliss, halfricanadian, charijee, lanicky.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by ronald4lif(m): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
If I were impotent and asexual, yes. But fortunately I'm not.

Before loving someone there must exist a physical and sensual attraction. If there's none, love doesn't come into effect.

2 Likes

Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by locosis007(m): 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
would you say sex and love are just different word describing same thing

Its possible. Love have different meaning to different ppl

DIFFERENT STROKE FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS.
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by tempem: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
ronald4lif:
If I were impotent yes. But fortunately I'm not.

Before loving someone there must exist a physical and sensual attraction. If there's none, love doesn't come into effect.
Talking outside dating or a romantic relationship.
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by Laveda(f): 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
Not at all

The thought of going intímate comes when I feel something strong for that person, I can't imagine love without it..

Well, everyone's different.

2 Likes

Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by naijaboiy: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
Point of correction, having the intention to have sex with someone you find attractive is not improper. It's simply what you feel towards that person.

Now to your question. It is possible to be in love with someone and not necessarily find sex as the next best thing. It's not like you won't be sexually attracted to her but other things will matter more to you than just grab, smash and bang!

To me, that's one of the ingredients of true love. Having just plain sexual attractions towards a person is merely lust and nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by tempem: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijaboiy:
Point of correction,
[b]having the intention to have sex with someone you find attractive is not improper. It's simply what you feel towards that person.

Now to your question. It is possible to be in love with someone and not necessarily find sex as the next best thing. It's not like you won't be sexually attracted to her but other things will matter more to you than just grab, smash and bang!

To me, that's one of the ingredients of true love. Having just plain sexual attractions towards a person is merely lust and nothing else.
[/b]
That should be outside the Bible, though. 'cause the Bible condemns pre marital Sex.
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by halfricanadian(f): 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
tempem:
The title says it all.
Have you ever loved someone deeply and you never had the thought of having Sex with the person?

Thanks, as you drop your valid opinions.
Cutehector, Marv650, unitysheart, mhisbliss, halfricanadian, charijee, lanicky.

grin grin yes my bf before before wen we started

Bt now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by naijaboiy: 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
tempem:

That should be outside the Bible, though. 'cause the Bible condemns pre marital Sex.
Oga did you see me bring the bible into what I said?
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by Dahveydson(m): 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Love and sex are two distinct concepts and actions. The former doesn't necessarily leads to the latter.
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by tempem: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijaboiy:

Oga did you see me bring the bible into what I said?
No bro... relax. I did understand you.
I was only saying, bro.
Remember, I said "that's"
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by tempem: 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin yes my bf before before wen we started

Bt now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You?!
Where have you been all these days?
I enquired from Cutehector, he denied ever hiding you.
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by halfricanadian(f): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
tempem:

You?!
Where have you been all these days?
I enquired from Cutehector, he denied ever hiding you.

cheesy cheesy my hommie

How u be na
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by tempem: 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Laveda:
Not at all

The thought of going intímate comes when I feel something strong for that person, I can't imagine love without it..

Laveda, what if you ain't in a relationship with someone, and you love the person..?
Let me use the term "simply nothing but love".
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by charijee(f): 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
Yeah, very possible for me

I can love someone of the opposite sex without feeling sexually attracted, and this could go on for years. When I decide to love, sex hardly ever comes to mind
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by naijaboiy: 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
tempem:

No bro... relax. I did understand you.
I was only saying, bro.
Remember, I said "that's"
Well I wasn't speaking on bible context.
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by Laveda(f): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
tempem:

Laveda, what if you ain't in a relationship with someone, and you love the person..?
Let me use the term "simply nothing but love".

I love him, and not in a relationship with him?

Well, if nothing is gonn' work out between I and the Nigga I'd forget about whatever I feel and move on..
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by naijaboiy: 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Laveda:
Not at all

That means whoever you love, you must fück? grin
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by tempem: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijaboiy:

Well I wasn't speaking on bible context.
That's fine. Rock on. wink
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by Laveda(f): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijaboiy:

That means whoever you love, you must fück? grin
grin

Maybe tongue
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by Calmwaters(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Let us be sincere if you are attracted 2 a girl you are attracted 2 evry aspect which includes d sexual aspect so let us leave it at dat

1 Like

Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by Tenkobos(m): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
Laveda:
Not at all

Yea. I have a lady friend that I truly love but I don't think her naked body can make me stand.
The feeling isn't just there.
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by tempem: 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy my hommie

How u be na
I dey cool.. like Cutehector's egunshi soup..
How has been the day?
Come come..
Don't you think it's possible to love without Sex in mind.
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by halfricanadian(f): 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
tempem:

I dey cool.. like Cutehector's egunshi soup..
How has been the day?
Come come..
Don't you think it's possible to love without Sex in mind.

Yup its very possible
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by naijaboiy: 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Laveda:
grin

Maybe tongue
Hmmm...and how will you be very sure you love that person?

If every guy you have just a tingling feeling for has sex with you all in the name of "Love" then it is something else o.

Naso body count take dey go up. lipsrsealed
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by Laveda(f): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
Tenkobos:
Yea. I have a lady friend that I truly love but I don't think her naked body can make me stand.
The feeling isn't just there.

Seriously? How does that even work?
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by naijaboiy: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
Laveda:

Seriously? How does that even work?
That's true love.

Lol...it's not like there won't be attraction at all o. But other things will just seem more important than just sex. You'll treasure companionship more and just want to spend time together doing nothing.

If a person's relationship has not reached that stage yet, then such person should be scared of it's longevity. lipsrsealed
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
locosis007:
would you say sex and love are just different word describing same thing

Its possible. Love have different meaning to different ppl

DIFFERENT STROKE FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS.

Am I the only one here that laughed to this? An unintended Pun, ppl!
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
Very easy for a lady to love a guy without thinking of sex. But impossi-can't undecided for the guys because they think with Dickson angry
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by Laveda(f): 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijaboiy:

Hmmm...and how will you be very sure you love that person?

If every guy you have just a tingling feeling for has sex with you all in the name of "Love" then it is something else o.

Naso body count take dey go up. lipsrsealed

I'm grown now, I know when I'm in love undecided everything feels so different, the happiness and everything that comes with being with that person..

I never said I feel for every guy I come across? angry

1 Like

Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by ronald4lif(m): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
tempem:

Talking outside dating or a romantic relationship.

Romantic relationship. Thought that's what you meant?
Re: Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? by Laveda(f): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijaboiy:

That's true love.

Lol...it's not like there won't be attraction at all o. But other things will just seem more important than just sex. You'll treasure companionship more and just want to spend time together doing nothing.

If a person's relationship has not reached that stage yet, then such person should be scared of it's longevity. lipsrsealed

grin

Of course, but along the line sex must definitely come in..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Disturb Girls With Calls / See What This Malnourished Girl Posted On Facebook / She Only Dates Slay Kings, Please Help (picx)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.