Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Nigerian Shiites “block Highway”, Demand El-zakzaky’s Release - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Shiites “block Highway”, Demand El-zakzaky’s Release (1173 Views)

Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) / Shi’ites Protest At NASS, Demand El-zakzaky’s Release / Why Nigerian Shiites Should Be Allowed To Fully Practice Their Faith — US Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Shiites “block Highway”, Demand El-zakzaky’s Release by temitemi1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
Members of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, the body of Shiites in the country, have blocked the Zaria-Kaduna expressway, to protest against the prolonged detention of their leader, Ibrahim El Zakzaky.
Mr. Zakzaky has been in detention since December 2015.
He was arrested by the Nigerian army after troops clashed with Shi’a members, killing over 300 of them.
The victims were secretly buried in a mass grave in Kaduna, a state official had said.
The army denies the attack despite overwhelming evidence of the atrocity.
It however admits using force, saying the Shiites had blocked the road in an attempt to assassinate its chief, Tukur Buratai, a Lieutenant General.
Our source said “thousands” of Shiites blocked the expressway on Friday, denying road users passage.
The source said security operatives have been deployed to the scene.
A spokesperson for the Shi’as, Musa Ibrahim, confirmed to PREMIUM TIMES that he had received report that “some of our members” embarked on procession today, Friday, and were “attacked by thugs”.
“A report just reached my desk,” said Mr. Ibrahim. “Some of members embarked on peaceful procession today. But they were attacked by thugs at Maraban Jos (along Kaduna-Zaria expressway.”
He added that he was informed that the police intervened in the fight “but I don’t know whether there is casualty”.
He said the “procession” was to demand the release of Sheik Zakzaky”.
More details coming.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/206981-nigerian-shiites-block-highway-demand-el-zakzakys-release.html

Re: Nigerian Shiites “block Highway”, Demand El-zakzaky’s Release by temitemi1(m): 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
Look @ them bowing before El Zakzaky during campaign. grin grin grin... Awon weyery...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shiites “block Highway”, Demand El-zakzaky’s Release by Firefire(m): 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
The tyrant will not respect the law and follow due process.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Shiites “block Highway”, Demand El-zakzaky’s Release by INTROVERT(f): 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
No pics
Re: Nigerian Shiites “block Highway”, Demand El-zakzaky’s Release by re175: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
Things dey happen for this country Sha. Free the man jare you Mr Buhari.

Meanwhile, Dino and Oluremi still dey quarrel ooo.

I will beat and impregnate you........ Dino
Melaiye to Remi Tinubu.

I will deal with you very ruthlessly if you
impregnate my wife........ Tinubu to Dino
Melaiye!

If you impregnate me, I will abort the
baby.....Remi Tinubu to Dino Melaye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Shiites “block Highway”, Demand El-zakzaky’s Release by ClitRaider: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
Na small small e dey start.
Re: Nigerian Shiites “block Highway”, Demand El-zakzaky’s Release by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
End times
Re: Nigerian Shiites “block Highway”, Demand El-zakzaky’s Release by Tellemall: 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
Funny people.

This comes after burning the Israeli flag and other dumb things.
Re: Nigerian Shiites “block Highway”, Demand El-zakzaky’s Release by DarkLover: 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
This people no dey learn ba? Or maybe their claim on killing of hundreds of their members was false after all, I believe if it was right they won't be mounting blockage again...I hope another round of massacre ain't coming soon.
Re: Nigerian Shiites “block Highway”, Demand El-zakzaky’s Release by orunto27: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
Warn them to vamoose before Buratai comes after them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shiites “block Highway”, Demand El-zakzaky’s Release by RZArecta(m): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
Are they even sure Zakzaki is still alive sef considering he was shot multiple times and carted away in a wheelbarrow

Ps ; the Nigerian military DIDN'T CLASH WITH SHIITE's, it was a pure MASSACRE where over a thousand of their members including women and children were murdered
Re: Nigerian Shiites “block Highway”, Demand El-zakzaky’s Release by DaBullIT(m): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
And they make the same mistake again last I checked that's what got zaky arrested in the first place

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shiites “block Highway”, Demand El-zakzaky’s Release by textilemania(m): 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
This shiithole never still learn... Ehn??

"what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" - Anonymous grin

^^^
This working for Shiite member since time immemorial cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Shiites “block Highway”, Demand El-zakzaky’s Release by omenka(m): 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
Trust Ugandans, the No.1 terrorist supporters, to bring us news such as this.

Fucking degenerate imps.
Make una keep dey disturb my mentions. Na una go tire. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shiites “block Highway”, Demand El-zakzaky’s Release by todayboy: 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
If it's the igbos that is protesting for Kanu realease soldiers would have shoot them but now that fulanis no problem

Afonjas make ona come support the Slave master
Re: Nigerian Shiites “block Highway”, Demand El-zakzaky’s Release by vedaxcool(m): 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
[s]
re175:
Things dey happen for this country Sha. Free the man jare you Mr Buhari.

Meanwhile, Dino and Oluremi still dey quarrel ooo.

I will beat and impregnate you........ Dino
Melaiye to Remi Tinubu.

I will deal with you very ruthlessly if you
impregnate my wife........ Tinubu to Dino
Melaiye!

If you impregnate me, I will abort the
baby.....Remi Tinubu to Dino Melaye
[/s]

A pathetic joke that places rape as a legitimate point in political discourse...refrain from celebrating rape.
Re: Nigerian Shiites “block Highway”, Demand El-zakzaky’s Release by batstan(m): 8:06am On Jul 16, 2016
RZArecta:
Are they even sure Zakzaki is still alive sef considering he was shot multiple times and carted away in a wheelbarrow

Ps ; the Nigerian military DIDN'T CLASH WITH SHIITE's, it was a pure MASSACRE where over a thousand of their members including women and children were murdered
Who massacred them
1 Shiite spotted undecided
Re: Nigerian Shiites “block Highway”, Demand El-zakzaky’s Release by RZArecta(m): 8:10am On Jul 16, 2016
batstan:

Who massacred them
1 Shiite spotted
undecided
even if I'm one, what's wrong with being a Shiite ? Pls use what's left of your brain adequately
Re: Nigerian Shiites “block Highway”, Demand El-zakzaky’s Release by Almajiri1: 8:11am On Jul 16, 2016
How are they even sure their leader is alive?

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode: I Got N800m – Only 10 Per Cent Of My Demand – From PDP / FG Set To Swap Boko Haram Detainees For Chibok Girls / This Fulani Man Says Niger Delta Oil Belongs To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.