Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

How To Understand Women Better? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Understand Women Better? (510 Views)

10 Hilarious Comics To Understand Women Better / How To Understand Women: 11 Keys To Unlocking Their Mysteries / Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Understand Women Better? by leslimark(m): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
Women don't really make much sense to men. Most men are unable to understand or comprehend why women behave the way they do. It just doesn't make any logical sense. But then again, neither do men (to women). The reason for this is that both men and women have a totally different set of needs. That's why most of the things that seem to work on women don't make much logical sense. Now you might be thinking, if it doesn't make sense, then what's the point? Well, if it works, then why does it matter?

Different means of fulfillment
I have heard many men say, "I hate how women always have to be involved with drama. I just can't understand it." Here is what I have to say about that. Drama fulfills a lot of needs for women. It helps them get attention, it sends them through an emotional rollercoaster (emotions are very addictive chemicals), it is a means of entertainment, it prevents them from getting bored, it's a way to convey their self-righteousness, and a lot of other things. There are many reasons that women engage in drama that don't really make sense to us at first.

We aren't that easy to understand either
Our inability to understand why women associate themselves in so much drama is very similar to maybe a woman saying "I hate how guys are always only talking about sports." Just as drama fulfills a lot of their needs, sports also fulfill quite a few needs for men. We feel adrenaline, it's a medium for competition, it allows us to display power and domination, all stuff you would typically associate with guys. It's quite a coincidence that women don't really have any of those needs, right?

It's beneficial to directly address this issue
When you help someone in particular make a significant realization, they will start to view you as powerful and see you as kind of a guru instead of thinking of that realization as powerful. That's why if you can convey to her that you are the selector and not the selectee, it will leave a dramatic impression on her. You can start by making it clear to her how men and women differ in certain aspects, but also making her understand what kind of behavior you are going to put up with and what you will not put up with. Women are truly fascinated by these sort of insights, and they will even start to think of you as some sort of psychic.

Don't decide to be single for the rest of your life! A woman loves a man that knows what he's doing. You can learn a lot more about Understanding Women and Dating Secrets..Click Here..http://howtomakeawomenloveyoueasily..com/

[img]http://2.bp..com/_r0_6olVIMoQ/SMVmcZRNNeI/AAAAAAAAAAU/mwiIUs5_X5Y/s400/pgf3.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Advice: A Friend In Need Of Ladies That Love Sex / 5 Easy Steps That Made Me A Wife After A Long Search For An Engagement Ring / How To Regain Trust In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.