Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander (1469 Views)

I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) / Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] / What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by martyns303(m): 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
I just saw a thread about the most beautiful girls on NL romance section and am surprised how this girl's ( oyxah ) name wasn't there, so I decided to share this.

I was taking off my shoes and belt for the airport security, Abuja, when I saw this really beautiful girl, she had this radiant appearance that makes you notice her from afar. After security check, I took a seat not too far from her, once a while I will take a quick glance at her and "shift my focus". To minimize this, I decided to do some work, brought out my Ipad (wasn't trying to show off please, really had some things to do).

Unfortunately, I couldn't do any work as these two kids came out from nowhere and insist on playing games with it, well am a sucker for kids. I gave the tab to the eldest, a girl to play first. The other, a boy was a handful, he kept running around and the Mom wouldn't have it, so I told her to stop trying to restrain him and let him run around that I would keep an eye on him. Me and this kid almost ran round the entire place.

We finally boarded our flight, Aero flight, in a twist of faith, not only were we on the same flight, we sat right next to each other. Wanted to start a conversation with her, so I took off my shoes (been wearing them all day), turned to her and asked, hope my feet doesn't smell, she laughed and said "No", and that was it. We talked through out the almost 1hr flight. she said, she had thought the kids were mine, the way I was playing with them.

Well! we both exchanged numbers when we landed, talked on phone, added each other on social media and had been friends. It wasn't until recently when I posted my pictures here on NL, she saw it and sent me a message that she's also a NL'er. That girl is gorgeous in person!!! oyxah

CC:: lalasticlala, Rocktation, farano

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by zanebaddo(m): 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
. You de inside plane de eye Babe eh? Anyone inside a plane should only do one thing on board and that is always say your last prayers grin incase of shocked shocked shocked and not to eye babe

What Will you tell God if you fail to land shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
Clapping

You try

Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
Noted

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by sheunsheun(m): 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
So...........

Is this really necessary?
Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by Topestbilly(m): 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
undecided

I'm still trying to understand how dis will reduce pump price...
Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by kinglekan: 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by hungryboy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Who pretty nairalander don help?
Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
when I wake, I will comment

Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Okay!
Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by martyns303(m): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Noted

Baba u know, if u start, ur minions go follow suit. No spoil the thread!!!
Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by bitchcrafts: 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
Oya clap for yourself oh... Me sef go board plane when going to play soccer tomorrow morning, hopefully I will meet a beautiful Nairalander too grin
Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by ronald4lif(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
Awww sound sweet. Are you both dating now?
Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
martyns303:

Baba u know, if u start, ur minions go follow suit. No spoil the thread!!!
Lol. Just checked the girl out. She no bad sha

Na Ebira girl?
Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by martyns303(m): 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Lol. Just checked the girl out. She no bad sha

Na Ebira girl?

No idea wetin be Ebira, but she 4rm middlebelt (don't want to give out too much of her details)
Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
martyns303:

No idea wetin be Ebira, but she 4rm middlebelt (don't want to give out too much of her details)
Ebira is a tribe from Kogi

I guessed so cuz of her name
Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by Smellymouth: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by midehi2(f): 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
where is she, let her show face grin
Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by martyns303(m): 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Ebira is a tribe from Kogi

I guessed so cuz of her name

Spot on!!!
Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by tibaonnet: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
Tell me Mr Op what do we stand to gain from this your unsolicited story?

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by Monalisa185(f): 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
you finally shared itcheesycheesy...nice
Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by martyns303(m): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
tibaonnet:
Tell me Mr Op what do we stand to gain from this your unsolicited story?

Brotherly calm down, I shared an experience, is that not why this is called a forum? If not, then why bother to open the topic, read and comment? Chill fam!!! And oh! Don't be a kill joy.
Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
martyns303:

Spot on!!!
Thought as much. Their ladies are so pretty.

I wish you all the best with her boss
Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by martyns303(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Monalisa185:
you finally shared itcheesycheesy...nice

My runaway bride!!! Yes I did, that girl is too cute when compared to those shared as the most beautiful on romance section!!!
Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by AngelAhnie(f): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
Op is in love wink
Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by martyns303(m): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Thought as much. Their ladies are so pretty.

I wish you all the best with her boss

Hahahaha!!! Baba she's just a friend o! Ur boy gats marriage on mind.....
Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
martyns303:

Hahahaha!!! Baba she's just a friend o! Ur boy gats marriage on mind.....
hehehehe I didn't say anything na. I only wished you guys all the best in the friendship journey cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by Monalisa185(f): 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
martyns303:

My runaway bride!!! Yes I did, that girl is too cute when compared to those shared as the most beautiful on romance section!!!

lol, you are the run away groom jor wink wink

Yeah, I think I've seen her picture before, she makes double sensecheesy
Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by mstik(f): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
Flying is not a death sentence...
Meanwhile, where is the oxyah babe smiley
zanebaddo:
. You de inside plane de eye Babe eh? Anyone inside a plane should only do one thing on board and that is always say your last prayers grin incase of shocked shocked shocked and not to eye babe

What Will you tell God if you fail to land shocked
Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander by mstik(f): 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ok I just saw her pic...

I don't even know what to say again ...

She make sense sha...

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer And He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This (P / Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. / Check Out This Sexy Classic Handmade Nigerian Broques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.