Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence (38068 Views)

Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter / Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo / Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by Jengem: 9:20am On Jul 16, 2016
Femi y u thief money na

U would have camoaigned proper and kicked President Buhari out
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by omolola15(m): 9:20am On Jul 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by princeakins(m): 9:20am On Jul 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Funny! Just check the names of those praising him...smh!

Loolz... They dont know what they are ;Ddoin grin
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by popcykaylah(m): 9:21am On Jul 16, 2016
Na when commit crime finish them go turn pastor..well robbers don't admit to stealing anyway..we don't expect you to agree to eating our yam..

1 Like

Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by ikorodureporta: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2016
Agbaya.... U now kno d real *uhari undecided
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by chidozieikeji2: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2016
aaronson:
Lol, This guy is so funny, Maybe he's still in the euphoria of happiness after regaining freedom.

Mr FFK, If you were really innocent with idibia to prove, You would sue EFCC for libel and assassination of character but No! You not even thinking of that, Instead you got on social media to air cheap talk that would only be bought by the gullibles because if really you was innocent the EFCC wouldn't have no proof to have kept you behind bars.

I also advice you to mind what you post on social media, it could be used against you during court proceedings/legislation.
he can only sue the efcc when his trials have been concluded in court of law and he is found innocent so get that to your head

1 Like

Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by Joarams(m): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2016
derespect:
I don't really understand the concept of corruption fighting in BUHARI'S Government again. I think it's fighting against the Perceived Enemies of BUHARI'S Government.

A party in government for 6 years, a new party takes over that wasn't ever in federal government. Probing of federal funds especially arms deal begins. Do you need special science to know that the targets of the probe (at least those who handled public funds) would ALL be members of the last administration? Whether they stole money or not is a different case. All the people who will be invited must have held post in the previous government. So, unless that government was magnanimous enough to share posts with people from both parties, the probe would definitely appear one-sided.

In addition, by African standards (where mob action is apparently legitimized by the common man on the street), these guys are having a fair hearing and the opportunity to defend themselves in court. There should be no confusion here sir.

6 Likes

Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by canDy4eva(f): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2016
Standing5:
The guy has like 20 million facebook likes and posts. He could av gotten his billiön from it.
wake up n face reality; k!?

1 Like

Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by ldpele(m): 9:35am On Jul 16, 2016
druboon404:

Dino say him prefer Stella Odua to Remi Tinubu.And one igbo guy come dey hail am say he know bettter thing..I was like,was that not supposed to be an insult in a sane society?some people sef..any tom,dick and harry against Buhari,Tinubu,Apc and Nigeria is for them...hahaha
how could that be an insult, he prefers chubby ladies to bony and menopause reached lady like remi. well, understanding differs.
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by bittertruthz: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2016
ikaboy:
I know my brothers across the Niger bridge will support him. Probably to continue from where he stopped with our warlord's widow.

Nwa-ebon, ndi-ohin ,kiwe wu. Osolobue bu-we-ile onu.
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by spiffyzaki: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by flokii: 9:38am On Jul 16, 2016
Tell that to mumu wailers & those who care to listen.. Same Jesus was on the throne when you & your goons were embezzling, stealing without mercy for d masses.

Go to court and defend yourself.. Tell ur partner in crime hiding in U.S to come home and clear his name.

2 Likes

Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by tonio2wo: 9:38am On Jul 16, 2016
He has been broken true true o!
He called 'Jesus'

1 Like

Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by druboon404: 9:39am On Jul 16, 2016
ldpele:
how could that be an insult, he prefers chubby ladies to bony and menopause reached lady like remi. well, understanding differs.
What if Ffk had said he prefer to fvck your Mum than Remi tinubu?..how does that sound to you?
Well,FFK told us he fvcked Bianca Ojukwu and people like you said nothing is wrong with tht..so I am not suprised.
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2016
The beginning of the end & the end of the beginning!!!!

Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by olajizz01(m): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2016
vedaxcool:
Save your lies for the judge .... yeye imbeci1e
U bad oo no be small,though u are giving him good advise make him lies no finish before court proceeds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2016
Nwene, ekerekere o o
bittertruthz:

Nwa-ebon, ndi-ohin ,kiwe wu. Osolobue bu-we-ile onu.
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by Joarams(m): 9:44am On Jul 16, 2016
OlandoOwoo:

Is FFK responsible for your poor (education) grammar? I hate it when people claim to know , in the ocean of ignorance.

So you know. Tell that to the Americans or even the British people (esp Scots) that you know their grammar better. Exposure is a cure for ignorance.
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by sammhi(m): 9:44am On Jul 16, 2016
alade112:
Wetin concern me cheesy when you re looting, you call me No. When you guys re in Power,U ruled the way you like If you come back 2mao, you can lock up bubu for 200 days in detention,U re in charge. It means who ever is in charge own the key. I cant believe some people re still praising dz guy Whn will they have sense?
Your last question belongs to you...
Why had EFcc keep him m in detention for 67dsys over 2 months...that is barbaric...
Problem with you guys is that you don't know left from right..so u support tyranny and injustice.
No sane man support corruption or stealing but even in carrying out their duties, EFcc must show respect for rule of law and dignity of man.
So what have EFcc achieve by keeping him in detention for 67 days....is that a jail term or what?
Whether he is their custody for two days or 100 years, EFCC will still have to charge him to court .so why keep him? It makes no sense ..apart from being a case of tyranny and oppression...

1 Like

Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by ldpele(m): 9:45am On Jul 16, 2016
Joarams:

A party in government for 6 years, a new party takes over that wasn't ever in federal government. Probing of federal funds especially arms deal begins. Do you need special science to know that the targets of the probe (at least those who handled public funds) would ALL be members of the last administration? Whether they stole money or not is a different case. All the people who will be invited must have held post in the previous government. So, unless that government was magnanimous enough to share with people from both parties, the probe would definitely appear one-sided.

In addition, by African standards (where mob action is apparently legitimized by the common man on the street), these guys are having a fair hearing and the opportunity to defend themselves in court. There should be no confusion here sir.
you equally shouldn't be too fast to fault those that have said the fight against corruption is lopsided. hope u are getting feeders that the present minister of interior is about been exonerated.
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by NovusHomo(m): 9:47am On Jul 16, 2016
Welcome back, "Ikemba" gburugburu. Kwenu! grin
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by alade112(m): 9:50am On Jul 16, 2016
sammhi:

Your last question belongs to you...
Why had EFcc keep him m in detention for 67dsys over 2 months...that is barbaric...
Problem with you guys is that you don't know left from right..so u support tyranny and injustice.
No sane man support corruption or stealing but even in carrying out their duties, EFcc must show respect for rule of law and dignity of man.
So what have EFcc achieve by keeping him in detention for 67 days....is that a jail term or what?
Whether he is their custody for two days or 100 years, EFCC will still have to charge him to court .so why keep him? It makes no sense ..apart from being a case of tyranny and oppression...

U know what. Go 2ru my post and come back to edit your reply to me! I dont and will never support fools called politicians. weda it is Fkk,fayose or buhari etc. Dy re not the one feeding me.
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2016
These Igbos really like FFK. Even their women (married and unmarried) fall for him easily. No one can explain.
Funny enough FFK talks about them all with disdain. I remember how he opened Bianca Ojukwu's dirty linen publicly.
Back home, Yorubas don't even take him serious, possibly because they know him better.
FFK and Igbo (women) be like:

Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2016
DaBullIT:
He just had spare 800M and 400M to dash Nigerian Government >?? grin grin grin grin

smh
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by shuggah(m): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2016
brainpulse:
Now you have a second chance to know how to speak, still your mouth is still running like public water.

so he was first arrested Because he neva knew hw to speak
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by driand(m): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2016
Typing......

*edited *

It shouldn't be surprising that he still talks, it's in his DNA, but he should have told magu he's innocent,

A man who could 'kiss and tell' is a betrayer and Jack sparrow once said "the innermost circle of hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers".... He betrayed Bianca when he exposed their youthful lust even after knowing the damage it could do to her name, he betrayed Gej joined apc and accused Gej of being tribalistic and sentimental, he betrayed apc when he was promised money in pdp... So why should we take the man seriously

He's not a moral man.. One word for him betrayer
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by Joarams(m): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2016
ldpele:
you equally shouldn't be too fast to fault those that have said the fight against corruption is lopsided. hope u are getting feeders that the present minister of interior is about been exonerated.

For me, there are no absolutes. Life itself is relative. So yes, I don't fault people who say the fight against corruption is lopsided. Neither do I query those who claim that they've got to choose their battles. Political tenure is short, resources are limited and life itself is short. Whoever carries on with the fight can cumulatively take us to that balanced state where all parties to corruption would have been probed (even if it means posthumous convictions for some people)

1 Like

Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2016
Joarams:

A party in government for 6 years, a new party takes over that wasn't ever in federal government. Probing of federal funds especially arms deal begins. Do you need special science to know that the targets of the probe (at least those who handled public funds) would ALL be members of the last administration? Whether they stole money or not is a different case. All the people who will be invited must have held post in the previous government. So, unless that government was magnanimous enough to share posts with people from both parties, the probe would definitely appear one-sided.

U must be reminded here that Amaechi, Oyinlola, Segun Oni, Saraki, Kwakwanso, Audu Ogbeh etc were parts of the last administration that looted our national pocket but because they supported him during the elections, they have automatically become saints that have not sinned before. Something is wrong with our so called government. We youths need to stand up and fight for our right. Let's not support the Cracydemo that's being practised in our country and embrace the true Democracy.
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2016
DaBullIT:
Femi Fani-Kayode 21 mins ·

I give thanks to God that I am free after 67 days in detention. I thank my wife lawyers children and friends for all their support.
This was the worst experience of my life but God was with me all the way. I suffered immeasurably but I count it all as joy.
I am innocent of all charges and I look forward to defending myself vigorously in court.

These charges are politically motivated and I have been severely punished for my political views and criticisms of the government.
They are trying to silence me, break me, discredit me and destroy but as long as Jesus is on the throne this will never work. I am strong and I am bold and the struggle will continue.

https://web.facebook.com/Femi-Fani-Kayode-62188827209/?fref=nf
So now, u know Jesus

After eating our yam abi
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by sugarwiz(f): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2016
D man is shameless...politically motivated??
Mtcheewn if didn't do anything criminal in nature he won't b arrested in d first place
He is not d only activists in Nigeria
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by ldpele(m): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2016
druboon404:

What if Ffk had said he prefer to fvck your Mum than Remi tinubu?..how does that sound to you?
Well,FFK told us he fvcked Bianca Ojukwu and people like you said nothing is wrong with tht..so I am not suprised.
if your mum is seen has a bony and menopause style who insult constituted authority like the SP and calls colleague of hers thug, how is that my problem. besides, late ojukwu never told us bianca got married to him as a virgin Mary.
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 16, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
he can only sue the efcc when his trials have been concluded in court of law and he is found innocent so get that to your head
And why did Tinubu sue Dokpesi without conviction? Oponu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NERC, Directs Nigerians Without Prepaid Meters To Stop Paying Bills / Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community / Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.