Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence (38113 Views)

Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter / Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo / Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
hundredhunndred:
My ashawo mum is busy doing young boys in a hotel while my dad is a drunk who is contemplating suicide out of frustration. May all my generations perish in one day
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by jpphilips(m): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
DaBullIT:
Femi Fani-Kayode 21 mins ยท

I give thanks to God that I am free after 67 days in detention. I thank my wife lawyers children and friends for all their support.
This was the worst experience of my life but God was with me all the way. I suffered immeasurably but I count it all as joy.
I am innocent of all charges and I look forward to defending myself vigorously in court.

These charges are politically motivated and I have been severely punished for my political views and criticisms of the government.
They are trying to silence me, break me, discredit me and destroy but as long as Jesus is on the throne this will never work. I am strong and I am bold and the struggle will continue.

https://web.facebook.com/Femi-Fani-Kayode-62188827209/?fref=nf

Politicians always running to Nigerians when the chips are down, imagine Kayode whose loins have no control talking about Jesus?
EFCC can turn Oshiomole to Bianca with Buhari on the throne grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by jpphilips(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
Huasamafia1:
Shut up until Aisha haliburton n burantashi is areast APC n bubu are just poo

You are now talking as if the politician in question is your father, you see your life? his kids that will inherit the alleged loot will read your post in a private jet and laugh at your stupidity, look around the environment where you typed this nonsense from and give me two reasons why you should not exchange your brain with gala?
It doesn't matter which political divide you support, the sad news is that you are a fvcking nobody in the scheme of things, the politicians don't give a fvck about your miserable squalor, electricity or not.
Get that into your hire purchased skull. Stop making cases for them, politicians are not your friends.

1 Like

Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by DaBullIT(m): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Why do you think He was campaigning for change ?? Buhari can change these Polithiefcians's destiny and they know it ,

Ask Orubebe, his destiny was changed permanently (Noise maker General)

Olisa Metuah , His destiny changed to Gentle quiet boy

FFK His destiny changed to that of a man of God grin grin grin

Dasuki His destiny changed from NSA to Gentle Prisoner

Denziani Her destiny hugged Cancer

And the list goes on and on

Even Fayose his destiny is changing from Governor to Musician, He's sang chorus about Zenith Bank, Interlude about Obanikoro and even His PA already knows what the meaning of change is

If no more changes come, these changes i am seeing is enough to make me laugh for the whole of Buhari's Tenure

jpphilips:

Politicians always running to Nigerians when the chips are down, imagine Kayode whose loins have no control talking about Jesus?
EFCC can turn Oshiomole to Bianca with Buhari on the throne grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by hundredhunndred: 3:43am On Jul 20, 2016
shala01:
My ashawo mum is busy doing young boys in a hotel while my dad is a drunk who is contemplating suicide out of frustration. May all my generations perish in one day
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by jumich1(m): 9:27am On Jul 20, 2016
Decrozz:
Oh! Being objective to you means defending corruption and criminal acts? You and your ilks suck! What is wrong with u people? why do u so much glory in shame?
I said be objective without bringing in ethnic sentiments, Is FFK Igbo man? If he have some Igbo sympathisers that's because we Igbos hate hypocrisy, Why all this hatred? Was your mother abandoned by her Igbo lover? cheesy Nonsense.
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 20, 2016
hundredhunndred:
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by Decrozz(m): 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
jumich1:

I said be objective without bringing in ethnic sentiments, Is FFK Igbo man? If he have some Igbo sympathisers that's because we Igbos hate hypocrisy, Why all this hatred? Was your mother abandoned by her Igbo lover? cheesy Nonsense.
The more you sound to be knowledgeable,the more s1lly you appear. It's a common knowledge that your tribe is characterised with mediocrity. I don't have any personal hatred for Igbos. I've got reasonable ones as friends. You people are generally myopic and address national issues with utter ignorance. Will I blame you for your insult? An average Igbo man lacks basic home training. The most disrespectful tribe on earth. Grow up kid
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by hundredhunndred: 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
shala01:
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2016
hundredhunndred:
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by jumich1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
Decrozz:
The more you sound to be knowledgeable,the more s1lly you appear. It's a common knowledge that your tribe is characterised with mediocrity. I don't have any personal hatred for Igbos. I've got reasonable ones as friends. You people are generally myopic and address national issues with utter ignorance. Will I blame you for your insult? An average Igbo man lacks basic home training. The most disrespectful tribe on earth. Grow up kid

Kid? Just listen to yourself, kettle calling pot black, you're pissed because I brought your mum into the picture, but you called a whole race cursed people without thinking twice. So tell me now who lacked home training between us? Nonsense
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by hundredhunndred: 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
shala01:
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
hundredhunndred:
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by hundredhunndred: 2:22am On Jul 22, 2016
shala01:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Produced Most Embarrassing Budget In History- Saharareporters / Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana / Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.