Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism (16981 Views)

Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses / Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour / Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by youngaz(m): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
hahn:

Well, that one dey but doesn;t it strike you as odd that Quranic verses are just convenient for "fighting for power"? Didn't Allah know that his instructions would lead to such things?
u're kidding right?shocked didn't Allah no?....datz funnycheesy he sent every words in d Qur'an to Muhammad (SAW) dat is why he gave us brain...dnt tell me u dnt no some pple can't use their brains,dat is why we ave many scholars dat try their best to teach children Wat d Qur'an teaches....it's nt Allah's fault dat some pple mistakes some verses for anoda tin entirely,u might b an author of a book and some pple will tell u some tins u urself would b wondering dat u neva said anytin like dat d word "confusion" doesn't ave to b blamed on d author nor on d readers.....d readers just dnt ave dat knowledge to interprete wat u really mean...there are many bible verses dat are being misinterpreted now who shuld i blame for dat??

1 Like

Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by ademoladeji(m): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dear seun,

Below are points showing Islam is absolutely against the act of terrorism.

1. Terrorism is above all murder. Murder is strictly forbidden in the Qur’an.

Qur’an 6:151 says, “and do not kill a soul that God has made sacrosanct, save awfully.” (i.e. murder is forbidden but the death penalty imposed by the state for a crime is permitted).

5:53 says, “… whoso kills a soul, unless it be for murder or for wreaking corruption in the land, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind; and he who
saves a life, it shall be as if he had given life to all
mankind.”

2. If the motive for terrorism is religious, it is
impermissible in Islamic law.
It is forbidden to
attempt to impose Islam on other people.

The Qur’an says, “There is no compulsion in religion. The right way has become distinct from error.” (Q. 2:256).

Note that this verse was revealed in Medina in
622 AD or after and was never abrogated by any
other verse of the Quran. Islam’s holy book forbids
coercing people into adopting any religion. They have to willingly choose it.

3. Islamic law forbids aggressive warfare.

The Quran says, “But if the enemies incline towards peace, do you also incline towards peace. And trust in God! For He is the one who hears and knows all things.” (Q. 8:61)

The Quran Chapter 2:190, says, “Fight in the way of God against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! God loveth not aggressors.”

4. In the Islamic law of war , not just anyone can declare or launch a war.

It is the prerogative of the duly constituted leader of the Muslim community that engages in the war.

Nowadays that would be the president or prime minister of the state, as advised by the mufti or national jurisconsult.

5. The killing of innocent non-combatants is
forbidden.

According to Sunni tradition, ‘Abu Bakr al- Siddiq, the first Caliph, gave these instructions to his armies: “I instruct you in ten matters: Do not kill
women, children, the old, or the infirm; do not cut
down fruit-bearing trees; do not destroy any town..” (Malik’s Muwatta’, “Kitab al-Jihad.”)

6. Terrorism or hirabah is forbidden in Islamic law, which groups it with brigandage, highway robbery and extortion rackets– any illicit use of fear and coercion in public spaces for money or power.

The principle of forbidding the spreading of terror in the land is based on the Qur’an (Surah 5:33–34).

Prominent Muslim legal scholar Sherman Jackson writes, “The Spanish Maliki jurist Ibn`Aal-Barr defines the agent of hiraba as ‘Anyone who disturbs free passage in the streets and renders them unsafe to travel, striving to spread corruption in the land by taking money, killing people or violating what God has made it unlawful to violate is guilty of hirabah...”

7. Sneak attacks are forbidden.

Muslim commanders must give the enemy fair warning that war is imminent. The Prophet Muhammad at one point gave 4 months notice.

8. The Prophet Muhammad counseled doing good to those who harm you and is said to have commanded,

“Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” (Al-Tirmidhi)

9. The Qur’an demands of believers that they exercise justice toward people even where they have reason to be angry with them: “And do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness.”[Q. 5:8]

10. The Qur’an assures Christians and Jews of
paradise if they believe and do good works, and
commends Christians as the best friends of Muslims.

Dangerous falsehoods are being promulgated to the public about Islam basically due to the inhumane act of these 'Radical Islamists'. The Quran does not preach violence against the Christians and the Jews.

In other words, the Quran promises Christians and
Jews along with Muslims that if they have faith and
works, they need have no fear in the afterlife. It is not saying that non-Muslims go to hell– quite the
opposite.

A. I don't know how someone could be brainwashed towards killing himself in order to take the lives of innocent people. #mystery

B. I think the only solution is for all muslim leaders to start preaching against these evil doings and shld also come out to denounce/condemn the acts of the Terrorists every time there's any attack anywhere around the world.

C. I'm still in shock with the recent series attacks

6 Likes

Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by Empiree: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
Seun is becoming a troll in his own company cheesy grin . I observed him quiet right. I am not bothered by his recent topics on Islam.

Besides, y'all dont get it, do you?. Someone has just raised good point on p1. I wont mention.

Far As Am Concern, No Muslim. I repeat, No Muslim Is RESPONSIBLE for any act of terrorism we hear on the news. The world leaders know very well what's going on. They know everything EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. We can debate all we want about this. They gonna do what they gonna do. I am not interested in this subject at all because the nonsense has being repeating itself for yrs and no end in sight.

"AND [remember, O Prophet,] how those who were bent on denying the truth were scheming against thee, in order to restrain thee [from preaching], or to slay thee, or to drive thee away: thus have they [always] schemed: but God brought their scheming to nought-for God is above all schemers." ~ AYAT al-Anfal 8:30

"And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners." ~ Imran 54

We can debate this all day long. We can condemn these barbaric atrocities all year long. They gonna bring another ones in succession until God unveils His final plan. So be patient and CALM

You watch their Hollywood, Bollywood, Nollywood, Rubbishwood and you see clearly what they do. Why should you be worried?. Or You forgot about NCIS-Los Angeles?. So Keep Calm

5 Likes

Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by Lagusta(m): 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
MakeWeTalk:
[size=14pt]Guys the most peaceful religion Islam has burnt a catholic church.
Islam is the only religion that is synonymous with violence !
[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/3230110/muslim-youths-destroy-catholic-church/

If I star posting what Christians nd other religions are doing to Muslims, Nairaland servers would crash.....

I don't wanna go there, don't let me go there......

1 Like

Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by usermane(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
Seun:
In light of the tragedy in France, which claimed 84 lives, I'd like to ask Nairaland muslims a very important question:

Is there something in Islam that makes it very easy for bad men to convince young muslim men to take part in evil terrorist attacks?

If so, what is it? And what should be done to permanently end the perpetration of terrorist acts by people who claim to be muslims?

The truth is that the Muslim community as a whole is not open minded and self-critical. We heterodox Muslims who have done our home work know the root of the problem lies within the traditional Muslim religious texts, but the apologists and politically correct leftists continue to delude themselves and the rest of the ignorant masses from the truth. In short, there is something about the religion recognized as Islam that cultivate and facilitate non-violent and violent extremism among mainstream Muslims.

Let me clarify, mainstream Islam is the orthodox interpretation of Quranic verses(Tafsir), oral traditions(Hadith) attributed to Muhammad and teachings of classical sages from the earliest generations of Muslims. To answer your first question, you need to sift through the corpus of orthodox Islamic text which form the body of mainstream Islam. Relying on responses from Muslims online or offline is highly misleading since most Muslims in this case either lack the decency to give a honest response or the knowledge to deliver an accurate response.

I 'll give you a few examples of teachings from these traditional Muslim texts that tend to promotes radicalism:

1. Sunan Abi Dawud>>Book of Prescribed Punishments
Narrated Mu'adh ibn Jabal:
AbuMusa said: Mu'adh came to me when I was in the Yemen. A man who was Jew embraced Islam and then retreated from Islam. When Mu'adh came, he said: I will not come down from my mount until he is killed. He was then killed. One of them said: He was asked to repent before that.

2. Jami` at-Tirmidhi » Chapters on Seeking Permission
Narrated Abu Hurairah:
that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Do not precede the Jews and the Christians with the Salam. And if one of you meets them in the path, then force them to its narrow portion."

3. Sunan Abi Dawud » Book of Prescribed Punishments
Narrated Abdullah Ibn Abbas:
A blind man had a slave-mother who used to abuse the Prophet (ﷺ) and disparage him. He forbade her but she did not stop. He rebuked her but she did not give up her habit. One night she began to slander the Prophet (ﷺ) and abuse him. So he took a dagger, placed it on her belly, pressed it, and killed her. A child who came between her legs was smeared with the blood that was there. When the morning came, the Prophet (ﷺ) was informed about it.
He assembled the people and said: I adjure by Allah the man who has done this action and I adjure him by my right to him that he should stand up. Jumping over the necks of the people and trembling the man stood up.
He sat before the Prophet (ﷺ) and said: Messenger of Allah! I am her master; she used to abuse you and disparage you. I forbade her, but she did not stop, and I rebuked her, but she did not abandon her habit. I have two sons like pearls from her, and she was my companion. Last night she began to abuse and disparage you. So I took a dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it till I killed her.
Thereupon the Prophet (ﷺ) said: Oh be witness, no retaliation is payable for her blood.
There, I leave you with the tip of the iceberg. And that lead to your third question, what is a permanent solution to weed out terrorism from among Muslims?

To start with, Muslims must acknowledge that the root of radicalism/extremism, the precursor to terrorism lies in controversial and radical teachings or principles enshrined in orthodox Islamic texts that contain orthodox exegesis of the Quran and traditions attributed to Muhammad. This is the first step in the right direction, to be followed by independent, rational and progressive re-interpretation of the Qur'an. If this first step is not taken, if Muslims continue to dwell in ignorance and denial there can be no permanent positive change.

Peace All, Be Good.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by usermane(m): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
To buttress my my points above, I recommend these videos to Seun and those who care for proofs. These documentaries exposes the titular moderate Muslims who may condemn terrorists groups like ISIS yet share the same hate-filled and radical discourse detailed in their religious texts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJk_AiK-4No

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njRKaX0ORuI

6 Likes

Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by ShiaMuslim: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
@ Seun,

all the beating around the bush by Muslims on this board will not answer your question. they are either uninformed of the fact, or they are dodging the truth to cover up.

anytime you hear about faith based/related murders/terror/violence, search for the fingerprints of Wahhabism/Salafism.

the below thread will answer your questions with facts and evidence:

https://www.nairaland.com/3170976/terrorism-salafism-vs-islamic-rules

ALL TERRORIST GROUPS FOLLOW THE SALAFIST/WAHHABI IDEOLOGY CENTERED ON TAKFIR (PASSING VERDICT OF DISBELIEF ON OTHERS, EVEN FELLOW MUSLIMS) AND ITS PRODUCE OF TAKFIRI KILLINGS (KILLING ALL THOSE WHO ARE NOT WAHHABI OR WAHHABI ENOUGH).

4 Likes

Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by DevotedOne(m): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. As salaamu alaykum. There are theories about the radicalism in Islam. One theory states that the youth are rebelling against their parents: http://qz.com/562128/isil-is-a-revolt-by-young-disaffected-muslims-against-their-parents-generation/

Another theory expects ISIL to fail very soon considering the fact that the world of ISIL, is imploding from so many directions: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/11/why-isil-will-fail-on-its-own-213401

Why haven't we heard from the leader of ISIL. Is it true that he was killed recently, in June 2016? http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-killed-in-us-led-coalition-air-strike-isis-linked-agency-1418815

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rtZN652OAo ISIS: ON THE FRONTLINE

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by Nobody: 3:10am On Jul 17, 2016
madridguy:
To me, the tragedy in France is reprisal attack not Terrorist attack.

The only solution to be done to permanently end the perpetration of reprisal attack is for the self acclaimed WORLD POWER to leave MUSLIM countries alone. Why always them?

Iraq was a better country before the western country invaded Iraq. Libyan citizen once live like queen and king in their domain, they enjoy almost everything free of charge/subsidize rate before France led NATO turned Libya to Terrorist castle.

Now let ask ourselves, let put ourselves in the shoe of Iraqi and Libyan, do you think these people will be happy with their oppressor? I have a lot to say but my heart is too heavy now thinking how Iraqi's are killed every seconds with no media to fight for them.

Before you start calling me names, ask yourself this question; why are countries like Switzerland, Poland, Ukraine, Sweden, Austria, Luxembourg to mention few are exempted by the terrorist?

France and Belgium problem started the day they led NATO to Libya. America play indoor game in the invasion in Libya and they recorded the first casualties as the blood of their ambassador to Libya was wasted for the invasion. The frontiers, France and Belgium are still counting casualties.

Moral of the story, don't do EVIL.

There is room for constructive criticism and counter fact.

You have a valid point.To be honest, France makes itself susceptible to attacks by hot heads and extremists.

The banning the niqab and the compulsion to pay heavy fines for wearing it.

For women who see the niqab as obligation( meaning it is a MUST), this is a violation of their right and freedom to worship. If someone were to try to prevent me from performing my five daily prayer( which is an obligation), I will fight back. Who are you to prevent me from worshiping? Or from dressing according to my beliefs? What harm do I pose by praying or dressing modestly?
Even De Féo ( a French sociologist) said-
"Those who have left to go and fight in Syria say that this law is one of things that encouraged them. They saw it as a law against Islam. It had the effect of sending a message that Islam was not welcome in France,”.

Secondly the charlie hebdo company that kept purposely making offensive cartoons. After the unfortunate shooting which I strongly condemn as, Islam forbids harming innocent people in any way, whether that involves harming their bodies, their wealth or their honour. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There should be neither harming nor reciprocating harm.”

Pope Francis who condemned the attack also said-
“If [a close friend] says a swear word against my mother, he’s going to get a punch in the nose,”. “One cannot provoke, one cannot insult other people’s faith, one cannot make fun of faith.There is a limit”.

He spoke the reality! The French government made statements about freedom of speech ( clearing conveying support) after the attack but the truth is there is a limit. If I were to walk up to the President of France and insult him, I will get arrested. What happened to freedom of speech then? You don't go about insulting peoples' beliefs and not expect a reaction. There are many hot headed youths you don't think before they act.

What we need to do is be respectful and tolerant. Respectful towards other peoples' beliefs and tolerance when we are offended.
Be it a terrorist attack or whatsoever, innocent lives are lost. Islam doesn't support that.

It is not permissible to kill a one who doesn't believe who is not hostile or who has a legitimate peace treaty with the Muslims; rather treating them with kindness is part of the Islamic religion, especially if that is done to call him to Islam and soften his heart (towards Islam). Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Allaah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion nor drove you out of your homes. Verily, Allaah loves those who deal with equity”[al-Mumtahinah 60:8]

cc seun

Sources-
http://www.thelocal.fr/20151012/france-burqa-ban-five-years-on-we-create-a-monster
http://time.com/3668875/pope-francis-charlie-hebdo/
https://islamqa.info/en/21757
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by madridguy(m): 4:42am On Jul 17, 2016
Do you have a better understanding of the thread at all? Oga Seun is not here asking you about doctrine, his question is directly to Muslims and not towards Salafist, Wahabist, Shia, Sunni, sufusimn. This is not the time to hide under useless political fraction Sunni/Shia it's time to defend ISLAM as a whole and if you have nothing to contribute, just be reading from below. Allah Hafiz.

ShiaMuslim:
@ Seun,

all the beating around the bush by Muslims on this board will not answer your question. they are either uninformed of the fact, or they are dodging the truth to cover up.

anytime you hear about faith based/related murders/terror/violence, search for the fingerprints of Wahhabism/Salafism.

ALL TERRORIST GROUPS FOLLOW THE SALAFIST/WAHHABI IDEOLOGY CENTERED ON TAKFIR (PASSING VERDICT OF DISBELIEF ON OTHERS, EVEN FELLOW MUSLIMS) AND ITS PRODUCE OF TAKFIRI KILLINGS (KILLING ALL THOSE WHO ARE NOT WAHHABI OR WAHHABI ENOUGH).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by madridguy(m): 5:28am On Jul 17, 2016
Jazakalahu Khairan, infact I am really impressed. I hope the self acclaimed world leaders will sit together and get it right. The Charlie Hebdo you mention reminds me of what I told a friend of mine after the attack, I said to him, this attack is to test run the security of France and I said if the French President has a good adviser he should call back his soldiers in Arab terroritory and sit right.

The hyprocrisy about the whole scenerio is that this people " self acclaimed world power " always start this but when they cannot tame or control this guys easily they tagged them as terrorist.

We all heard how Al Qaeda was formed by CIA, same way ISIS were created to toppled Ghadaffi/ Al Asad government. I can still remember clearly, when Obama was addressing US Congress, advocating close to 2 Million dollars for the ISIS in Syria, he called them freedom fighters that are fighting for their legitimate right.

Vladimir Putin of Russian and his counter part in China are the Messiah of Bashar Al Asad as Putin clearly stated that his ready to attack any country that attempt to invade Syria. I watched on CNN live as US senate were casting voting wether to go to Syria or not after the UK people has carried placard everywhere not to go Syria as they don't want Muslim wahala again. Many of the US senators were casting their vote in favor of going to invade Syria until one senator maybe from Wisconsin " don't know exactly sha " stood up and ask his colleagues this simple question that send shivers to their spine " if we attack SYRIA, what if Russian attack us back " we don't have capacity to fight two wars simotenously and this end their move of going to Syria but continue to send heavy weapons to this guys.

Now after this, their self acclaimed freedom fighters " ISIS " released a video tape of slaughtering around 12 people or so and then they now realized Bashar Al Asad is very correct.

Contact17:

You have a valid point.To be honest, France makes itself susceptible to attacks by hot heads and extremists.

The banning the niqab and the compulsion to pay heavy fines for wearing it.

For women who see the niqab as obligation( meaning it is a MUST), this is a violation of their right and freedom to worship. If someone were to try to prevent me from performing my five daily prayer( which is an obligation), I will fight back. Who are you to prevent me from worshiping? Or from dressing according to my beliefs? What harm do I pose by praying or dressing modestly?
Even De Féo ( a French sociologist) said-
"Those who have left to go and fight in Syria say that this law is one of things that encouraged them. They saw it as a law against Islam. It had the effect of sending a message that Islam was not welcome in France,”.

Secondly the charlie hebdo company that kept purposely making offensive cartoons. After the unfortunate shooting which I strongly condemn as, Islam forbids harming innocent people in any way, whether that involves harming their bodies, their wealth or their honour. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There should be neither harming nor reciprocating harm.”

Pope Francis who condemned the attack also said-
“If [a close friend] says a swear word against my mother, he’s going to get a punch in the nose,”. “One cannot provoke, one cannot insult other people’s faith, one cannot make fun of faith.There is a limit”.

He spoke the reality! The French government made statements about freedom of speech ( clearing conveying support) after the attack but the truth is there is a limit. If I were to walk up to the President of France and insult him, I will get arrested. What happened to freedom of speech then? You don't go about insulting peoples' beliefs and not expect a reaction. There are many hot headed youths you don't think before they act.

What we need to do is be respectful and tolerant. Respectful towards other peoples' beliefs and tolerance when we are offended.
Be it a terrorist attack or whatsoever, innocent lives are lost. Islam doesn't support that.

It is not permissible to kill a one who doesn't believe who is not hostile or who has a legitimate peace treaty with the Muslims; rather treating them with kindness is part of the Islamic religion, especially if that is done to call him to Islam and soften his heart (towards Islam). Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Allaah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion nor drove you out of your homes. Verily, Allaah loves those who deal with equity”[al-Mumtahinah 60:8]

cc seun

Sources-
http://www.thelocal.fr/20151012/france-burqa-ban-five-years-on-we-create-a-monster
http://time.com/3668875/pope-francis-charlie-hebdo/
https://islamqa.info/en/21757
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by Empiree: 6:02am On Jul 17, 2016
ShiaMuslim:
@ Seun,

This is irrelevant. You are just being sectarian. Seun simply sees you and other muslims as MUSLIMS, period. There is no need for this at all. When West attack, they attack ISLAM. They dont give a fig leaf about factions. Donald Trump said today that Hillary must not be allowed to be prez bcus she and obunma failed to call terrorists what they are, "Islamic terrorism". He didn't say wahabi/salafi. If you want to start on that this thread is NOT appropriate for that.

@madridguy, kudos!

1 Like

Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by madridguy(m): 6:21am On Jul 17, 2016
Thanks.

Empiree:
This is irrelevant. You are just being sectarian. Seun simply sees you and other muslims as MUSLIMS, period. There is no need for this at all. When West attack, they attack ISLAM. They dont give a fig leaf about factions. Donald Trump said today that Hillary must not be allowed to be prez bcus she and obunma failed to call terrorists what they are, "Islamic terrorism". He didn't say wahabi/salafi. If you want to start on that this thread is NOT appropriate for that.

@madridguy, kudos!
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by DevotedOne(m): 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. As salaamu alaykum. It appears that Islamic radicalism is spawned from major Islamic school teachings, or the misinterpretation of such teachings: Al Azhar Can't Denounce ISIS as Un-Islamic Even if It Commits 'Every Atrocity'

Al-Azhar refuses to consider the Islamic State an apostate Am I mistaken? Or, should these schools reinterpret what they are teaching?

Eyewitness Accounts from Recent Defectors from Islamic State: Why They Joined, What They Saw, Why They Quit

"According to what we learned, all IS cadres undergo Shariah training in which they are imbued with a Takfiri ideology that allows them to deem all others, including Muslims, who disagree with IS’ extreme ideology, as apostates who should be killed."

"Foreign fighters are receiving additional rewards: wives, sexual slaves, and sometimes homes and cars. "

"Daily life was punctuated by brutal practices – including floggings, torture and beheadings."

"Defections were the result of exposure to extreme brutality, disgust over the slave trade, observations of deep hypocrisy–a total mismatch between the words and deeds of IS."

http://www.albasirah.com/en/articles/religious/382-an-important-interview-of-shaykh-al-azhar,-dr-ahmad-tayyeb,-about-shia-religion.html

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
ShiaMuslim:
@ Seun,

I'm not surprised anyway, this is exactly what Nasir Al-Din Al-tusi did that led to the massacre of almost 1.5million Muslims in Baghdad..... Alliance with the enemies of islam against Muslims just to feel good about your deviant deen.
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by ShiaMuslim: 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
madridguy:
Do you have a better understanding of the thread at all? Oga Seun is not here asking you about doctrine, his question is directly to Muslims and not towards Salafist, Wahabist, Shia, Sunni, sufusimn. This is not the time to hide under useless political fraction Sunni/Shia it's time to defend ISLAM as a whole and if you have nothing to contribute, just be reading from below. Allah Hafiz.

Look at your words:

"it's time to defend ISLAM as a whole"

i am so sorry, but terrorism and Wahhabi Takfiri killing and extremism are incompatible with Islam of Muhammad and his Ahlul-Bayt (as) that I follow. maybe they are compatible with your own "islam" of Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Abdul-Wahab, and their takfiri predecessors of Banu Umayyad (who beheaded Imam Hussain, grandson of the Prophet, while they shouted Allahu Akbar, like Wahhabis do today when blowing up Shia on Ashura) and right up to Abu Bakr and Khalid Ibn Walid who massacred the Tribe of Yerbo and its leader Malik Ibn Nuweira (ra)-who was a sahabi- even though the latter were upholding salat and raising the adhan (call to prayer); they were massacred based on Takfir passed by Abu Bakr and Khalid. this takfirism and its killings are not part of ISLAM and not part of what you call "whole" (of Islam). therefore i cannot defend it, and i am not obliged to, and i disassociate myself from anyone claiming to be MUSLIM who commits these atrocities. the solution is to make it clear that you too disassociate yourself from them, and not fall for their antics because they are in control of Makkah and Medina through the use of force against other arabian tribes. i hope you now see why we as Shia disassociate ourselves from some bad sahaba who committed crimes and inhumanity and yet hide under the cloak of being a companion to the Prophet (s). i hope,next time you ask, you understand the psychology behind dissociating yourself from evil men and not honoring their memory and praising their names as if they were angels and sugarcoating their atrocities. we do not hate anyone for being a sahabi/companion. we hate and love people not based on their associations and titles but based on their actions, just as we love Salman (ra) for his actions, and he was a prominent sahabi, we disassociate from others also based on their actions.

take this to the bank, ponder over it for the next two weeks, and every night before you sleep think about this and you will in-sha-Allah see the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by ShiaMuslim: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I'm not surprised anyway, this is exactly what Nasir Al-Din Al-tusi did that led to the massacre of almost 1.5million Muslims in Baghdad..... Alliance with the enemies of islam against Muslims just to feel good about your deviant deen.

before mentioning the name of a man greater than your generations, use zamzam and bath to clean yourself from the impurities of takfirism and its killing scourge. when you view al-Tusi as an apostate, and not muslim enough; and further, you do not only stop at declaring other muslims as "unbelievers", but you make permissible the shedding of their blood, why wont they stand up against you? which Islam tells you to kill Muslims in their mosques and cities because you feel you are more muslim than them? why would al-Tusi support a dynasty that massacred the family of the Prophet (s)? you have destroyed your faith with your own hands through extremism and jahiliyyah extremists who were far off from the teachings of the Prophet (s).
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by ShiaMuslim: 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
Empiree:

@madridguy, kudos!

this is very much relevant. i am not being sectarian. i am being wholly and fully Muslim. the body of Islam is infected by the cancer of Wahhabism and its Takfiri killings. when your body is inflicted with cancer, what do you do?

i do not care about what the West or its politicians say or do. most of them are ignorant. Trump does not know the difference between Quds and Kurds. to show how stupid he is. it is our duty as Muslims to tell the world about true Islam, the Islam of Muhammad and his Ahlul-Bayt (as). they are the yardstick to measure how islamic anyone and anything is.

the West supports Wahhabism. Wahhabism itself was a tool created by British colonialism to fight against the Sunni Ottoman Empire. so the cancer you are embracing today because it identifies itself as part of your Sunni identity was implanted into your body to fight against you and be a force for division and bloodshed. the same goes with Bahaism created in the Shia body, and Ahmadiyyah created in the Sunni body in the Indian subcontinent by the same british. i see no reason why i would embrace Bahais because they are a Shia offshoot, even if they (God forbid) happen to be in control of Najaf and Karbala. the West allies with Wahhabis, and when these Wahhabis bite the hand that feeds them, the West blame Islam. but when these same Wahhabis are blowing up Muslims in Iraq and Syria, based on sectarian grounds to divide the Muslims, the West keeps silent. you only hear them complain when the Wahhabis are biting their flesh in France and america. you do not hear them talk when wahhabis kill Iraqis or Syrian. do you? so let us not worry about the West and its hypocrisy. worry about how we can rectify the Wahhabi cancerous infection promoted and supported by the West to kill Muslims, before they even kill non-muslims. what do we do? the first way to solve the problem is to remove the cloak of denial and identify the problem. accept that this is the problem and then to get solution would be easy.

the West cannot continue to ally itself with Wahhabi rogue regimes in the middle east that call themselves "monarchy" (a system of governance opposed by Islam), and then actively sponsor Wahhabi terror group to kill Muslims, and also fight enemies of the West (in the case of the Russians in Afghanistan), and then when the Wahhabi beasts are out of control and bite the West where it hurts them most, they rush to blame Islam and hold Muslims responsible. we are not responsible. i am not under obligation to defend terrorists. they are not part of my religion to even start with. there is nothing Islamic about terrorism. you cannot be a terrorist and still claim to be Muslim. is the human soul not sacred in the Quran? did the Prophet (s) not say that the blood of an innocent soul is more sacred than the walls of the holy Ka'bah (the most sacred place in Islam)? so when you go against such bold and great teachings, it is not only blasphemy and sin, but you are not following Islam.

let us face it. if you want to give cover to Wahhabi Takfiri killings and terror, that is your business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by updatemachine: 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
You have said it all!
youngaz:
hmmm @Seun thanks for askin dat question....Islam doesn't teach terrorism...and there are no 2 ways diz pple get their evil deeds dan to brainwash d pple dey wanna use for d attacks...for example,Donald Trump is always attacking Muslims weneva there's an attack...dey might save a clip of it,den dey will show it to dem and say tins like..,"can u see ao he's abusing us??......can u hear wat he said abt u.....u're a muslim are u gonna allow im to keep sayin diz?....he's attacking Islam,are u gonna allow dat?"...and so on dey might even bring a verse in d Qur'an dat says if some one attacks u fight im in d course of Allah...yes there are some verses lyk dat in Qur'an bt...u must nt attack who doesn't attack u....even during war u're allowed to fight in self "defence" and dnt kill women and Children...bt all diz pple kill women,use children for suicide bombings,use women as suicide bombers....dey are attacking dose dat didn't attack dem....dey said dey are fighting in Allah's course bt who is capable of fighting for God...hmmm....dey are just misled pple and lest we 4get.....nt all attacks are done by muslim wills (u can ask me why)
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by madridguy(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
Now you're talking.

ShiaMuslim:

this is very much relevant. i am not being sectarian. i am being wholly and fully Muslim. the body of Islam is infected by the cancer of Wahhabism and its Takfiri killings. when your body is inflicted with cancer, what do you do?

i do not care about what the West or its politicians say or do. most of them are ignorant. Trump does not know the difference between Quds and Kurds. to show how stupid he is. it is our duty as Muslims to tell the world about true Islam, the Islam of Muhammad and his Ahlul-Bayt (as). they are the yardstick to measure how islamic anyone and anything is.

the West supports Wahhabism. Wahhabism itself was a tool created by British colonialism to fight against the Sunni Ottoman Empire. so the cancer you are embracing today because it identifies itself as part of your Sunni identity was implanted into your body to fight against you and be a force for division and bloodshed. the same goes with Bahaism created in the Shia body, and Ahmadiyyah created in the Sunni body in the Indian subcontinent by the same british. i see no reason why i would embrace Bahais because they are a Shia offshoot, even if they (God forbid) happen to be in control of Najaf and Karbala. the West allies with Wahhabis, and when these Wahhabis bite the hand that feeds them, the West blame Islam. but when these same Wahhabis are blowing up Muslims in Iraq and Syria, based on sectarian grounds to divide the Muslims, the West keeps silent. you only hear them complain when the Wahhabis are biting their flesh in France and america. you do not hear them talk when wahhabis kill Iraqis or Syrian. do you? so let us not worry about the West and its hypocrisy. worry about how we can rectify the Wahhabi cancerous infection promoted and supported by the West to kill Muslims, before they even kill non-muslims. what do we do? the first way to solve the problem is to remove the cloak of denial and identify the problem. accept that this is the problem and then to get solution would be easy.

the West cannot continue to ally itself with Wahhabi rogue regimes in the middle east that call themselves "monarchy" (a system of governance opposed by Islam), and then actively sponsor Wahhabi terror group to kill Muslims, and also fight enemies of the West (in the case of the Russians in Afghanistan), and then when the Wahhabi beasts are out of control and bite the West where it hurts them most, they rush to blame Islam and hold Muslims responsible. we are not responsible. i am not under obligation to defend terrorists. they are not part of my religion to even start with. there is nothing Islamic about terrorism. you cannot be a terrorist and still claim to be Muslim. is the human soul not sacred in the Quran? did the Prophet (s) not say that the blood of an innocent soul is more sacred than the walls of the holy Ka'bah (the most sacred place in Islam)? so when you go against such bold and great teachings, it is not only blasphemy and sin, but you are not following Islam.

let us face it. if you want to give cover to Wahhabi Takfiri killings and terror, that is your business.
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
ShiaMuslim:

before mentioning the name of a man greater than your generations, use zamzam and bath to clean yourself from the impurities of takfirism and its killing scourge. when you view al-Tusi as an apostate, and not muslim enough; and further, you do not only stop at declaring other muslims as "unbelievers", but you make permissible the shedding of their blood, why wont they stand up against you? which Islam tells you to kill Muslims in their mosques and cities because you feel you are more muslim than them? why would al-Tusi support a dynasty that massacred the family of the Prophet (s)? you have destroyed your faith with your own hands through extremism and jahiliyyah extremists who were far off from the teachings of the Prophet (s).

Shi'as with their loose tongues grin grin

As everyone can see, you are the one exposing yourself as the takfeeriy here, for you to support the massacre of 1.5million Muslims including innocent women and children, you don't consider them Muslims, who is the is showing acts of takfeeriy here? Even Al-khunsari(one of your respected "scholars" ) described the blood of these Muslims as filthy!! Ah! SubhanAllah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by Empiree: 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
^^
please let's maintain decorum here. This thread was opened by non-muslim. He's pretty much watching our activities but as usual but he wont respond. He opened this this thread to hear our views. So please dont turn this "them vs us". Face the topic
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by updatemachine: 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
May ALLAH bless you abundantly, those translation are not valid... and yea, ALLAH (swt) uses 3 referrals in the QURAN..
they are:
1. He refers to all humans with Ya Ayyua li INSAAN
2. He refers to muslims with Ya Ayyua lesina AAMONUU(beleivers).
3. He refers to disbelievers with Ya Ayyua li KAA FIRUUN(disbelievers)

Good points you have, thumbs up...
Lagusta:

This post makes me laugh out loud......

Anybody can pose as a Muslim and say trash, so that YouTube video is flawed already.....

Now concerning all the verses you mis-interpreted.....

All the verses you quoted, except the first one, refer to the idol worshippers of then, not the Jews or Christians, check another English Quran to confirm (wait, where did you even get that translation from sef undecided )

Now, about the first one, there was a time when a group of Jews and Christians formed an alliance with the idol worshippers to fight the muslims, so the verse was revealed as a warning to the muslims at that time....

The Jews and Christians are referred to as "the people of the book" and not "disbelievers"....

This is a public forum, do not mislead the populace.....
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by ShiaMuslim: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Shi'as with their loose tongues grin grin
As everyone can see, you are the one exposing yourself as the takfeeriy here, for you to support the massacre of 1.5million Muslims including innocent women and children, you don't consider them Muslims, who is the is showing acts of takfeeriy here? Even Al-khunsari(one of your respected "scholars"wink described the blood of these Muslims as filthy!! Ah! SubhanAllah!

how did i support any massacre? i did not. i was responding to your allegation against al-Tusi. al-Tusi himself did not do any massacre. what you are doing is blaming him for not supporting the state/dynasty that used to oppress him against the Mongols. the same thing that happened in Iraq in 2003. Sunni Arabs are infuriated because Ayatollah Sistani refused to pass a fatwa to jihad for the Shia to fight against the American occupation. why would the Iraqi Shia, who are majority in Iraq, fight for Tyrant Saddam when he used to kill them like chicken? you cannot commit evil against your fellow Muslims and then blame them or hold them responsible for not coming to your aid in your time of need. be good and kind and act brotherly, and you will be supported. today when the entire Sunni Arab world have abandoned Sunni Palestinians, it is Shia Iran and Shia powers that are backing the Palestinians against the Zionist occupation. do you even acknowledge that? stop twisting and turning, and making false allegations. and then when we say the truth you tell us our mouth is loose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by ShiaMuslim: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
madridguy:
Now you're talking.

of course. the truth is out there. you just have to search deep and seek, and you shall find. we can do as much as time permits and our efforts enable us to speak the truth.
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by Empiree: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
usermane:

[color=#990000]1. Sunan Abi Dawud>>Book of Prescribed Punishments

2. Jami` at-Tirmidhi » Chapters on Seeking Permission

3. Sunan Abi Dawud » Book of Prescribed Punishments

These points you raised are exceptional cases and they have their context, sir. Especially number 2. Please do not recontextualize them. There is more to it that you avoided. Either you dont know or you deliberately avoided it. You may as well quote "muhammad said i have been ordered to kill ppl until they say shahada." Ahadith like these have their contexts. Some are mistakenly misinterpreted when it comes to English. The verbs get messed up. Please study further since you love to research. Be sincere please. Yes, there are fake ones but not all the time.
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by Demmzy15(m): 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
madridguy:
Now you're talking.

Do you honestly believe all the bullsh't he stated?
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by madridguy(m): 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lol. You don catch me. grin

Demmzy15:
Do you honestly believe all the bullsh't he stated?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by Empiree: 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
usermane:
To buttress my my points above, I recommend these videos to Seun and those who care for proofs. These documentaries exposes the titular moderate Muslims who may condemn terrorists groups like ISIS yet share the same hate-filled and radical discourse detailed in their religious texts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJk_AiK-4No

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njRKaX0ORuI

Counterclaim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-o9EAAnzh0

Cc: Seun

1 Like

Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by Demmzy15(m): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
madridguy:
Lol. You don catch me. grin

grin grin You're not serious wallahi... Lol
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by Rafidi: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
Empiree:
Counterclaim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-o9EAAnzh0
Cc: Seun

why is this not irrelevant? is he Shia? why is this Sunni threatening Sunni-Wahhabi Saudi? tongue
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by Empiree: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
Rafidi:

why is this not irrelevant? is he Shia? why is this Sunni threatening Sunni-Wahhabi Saudi? tongue
Bro, I only posted this for seun, usermane and the likes. I'm not about sectarian bcus that doesn't make sense here. Seun is addressing islam and muslims which concerns you and i.

If you paid close attention you would see that the brother that made this video refuted this angry man's view on ISLAM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! / Etiquette Of The Wedding Night / 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.