Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism (16983 Views)

Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses / Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour / Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by ShiaMuslim: 2:02am On Jul 22, 2016
Demmzy15:
^^That's a big lie, you don't care about any Sunni. You praised Nasrideen Al Tusi for his betrayal in which thousand of civilians were killed.

na by force for Tusi to help you? na who una help? shia iran is helping sunni palestinians but you're still ungrateful.

You have nothing to do with Burmese Muslims or Palestinians except to burn flags and chant empty slogans of "death to America, death to Israel". Even Saddam Hussein at least fired missiles into Israel but your beloved Iran never did, all they know how to do is to harbor al-Qaeda terrorists. Have you ever wondered why ISIS doesn't attack Iran? It's because there's a covenant of security between them, this is why ISIS goes on to attack the heart of Islam(Medina) but protects the Holy cities of Qom, Mashhad, etc.

yeah, nice theory. but isis never attacks israel too. and israel is saudi ally.

and besides, Medina has majority Shia indigenous population, and the attack was targeting Shia in Medina. read on the Nakhawilah of Medina, the indigenous Shia population the saudi govt do not want you to know of.

in the last two week, Iran has busted two wahhabi terror cells related to ISIS planning to attack Iran, and particularly Tehran. isis has not attacked Iran because Iranians are majority Shia and they do not offer safe haven in their societies for wahhabi terrorists. they are quickly identified and fished out. a quick google search will reveal what i am expressing here. two isis terror cells arrested by iranian security forces.

https://www.rt.com/news/347691-iran-terrorist-plot-ramadan/

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/iran-foils-major-terrorist-attacks-tehran-other-provinces-683519

Shi'as don't need to blow themselves up, they've done a lot more worse. They ran death squad killing Sunnis who bare names like Umar, Khalid, Mu'awiyah etc in Iraaq, they've killed and injured Sunnis in Bahrain. That's how pathetic you're, Iran is a terrorist state and the state religion is Ithna Ashiri, the masters of Takfir. This terrorist state imports thousands of fighters into Syria to kill Sunnis, they've destabilized Yemen, they arm groups in Gaza so as when they attack Israel killing 2 Israelis the Zionists kill 20 Muslims in return. That's how they've helped the Palestinians, they then burn flags beating and crying like roaches. Mr man, better get off my mention, your hypocrisy stinks!!!

keep whining and forming stories from your fantasies!!! first fantasy: shia kill sunnis bearing sunni names. what if those bearing those names are terrorists? one attack after the other since 2003 targeting shia civilians, and killing hundreds week in and week out, and you expect the iraqis to fold their arms and not get rid of terrorists? they get rid of those terrorists on the battlefield, fighting man to man; not through coward suicide bombing targeting civilians indiscriminately. why were Sunni civilians from Anbar province rushing to Najaf (a Shia and holy city in Iraq) for safe haven and to escape ISIS if Sunni civilians were being killed? this was in the news google will help you:

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2015/07/iraq-ramadan-iftar-food-poor-charity-sectarianism.html

but i could not find any news source stating that it was Sunni civilians targeted for bearing those names you mentioned.

second fantasy, is that iran gives palestinians weapons to kill 2 zionists and make israel kill 20 "muslims". mehn! these iranians must be either geniuses or witches!!! they give weapons that can even control the number of enemy deaths, and also determine the number of deaths the enemies will inflict in retaliation. the height of ingratitude that is what you fool have displayed. but i honestly do not understand if you are a child who is wasting my time through your rubbish theories, or your mind is just extremely stupid. how does your mind concoct such stupid imaginations?

so you kill Shia in bahrain and yemen, and then you blame the Shia when an oppressive bahrain police get a stone reaching his head by unarmed bahraini protesters. since your wahhabi saudi started bombing yemen, over 10,000 yemeni civilians (Zaidi Shias) have been killed, and about a 1000 children. the UN listed saudi arabia among those who abuse children's right and kill children. saudi threatened to cut funds to the UN if Ban Ki Moon does not delist saudi arabia. within a week, Moon dropped saudi arabia from the list of children killers:

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/09/middleeast/saudi-arabia-un-children/
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by Demmzy15(m): 2:27am On Jul 22, 2016
I'm just going to reply to the most absurd post I've ever heard. You stated:

"yeah, nice theory. but isis never attacks israel too. and israel is saudi ally."

No you missed it entirely, Iran hates Israel(even tho there are friends from behind the scenes), ISIS claims to hate Shias, but kills and beheads Sunnis in Iraaq and Syria. But this three entities are allies, they're working for each other. Iran=Israel=ISIS,Iran went ahead to harbor al-Qaeda operatives who later gave birth to ISIS. Makes perfect sense, Iran destabilizes Sunni countries, Israel kills Sunni Palestinians, ISIS kills Iraaqi, Palestinian, Saudi, Nigerian Sunnis.

and besides, Medina has majority Shia indigenous population, and the attack was targeting Shia in Medina. read on the Nakhawilah of Medina, the indigenous Shia population the saudi govt do not want you to know of.

Who doesn't know of the Shias of Medina? Na wa o. The Population of Medina is around 1,000,000 and for you to claim the Shias who don't even constitute up to 40,000 to be majority shows that you're probably missing some nuts from your head! grin grin

The attacker attacked near the Prophet's mosque and many pilgrims were there, and there's no evidence whatsoever that he the attacker targeted Shias of Medina. When you concoct rubbish, a times I'm astonished at the way you see people to be gullible. Lol!!

Anyways, I'm done, abeg no quote me again, because if you do, I won't answer you!

2 Likes

Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by Amoto94(m): 8:51am On Jul 22, 2016
How do you know that your child has become khaarijee & is ready to join Daa'ish (ISIS)?

How do you know that your child has become khaarijee & is preparing to join Daa'ish (ISIS)?

~  Ash-Shaykh Ahmad as-Subay'ee  ~

1. He begins to practice the Deensuddenly (without showing any previous signs of interest in practicing & carrying out the rites & obligations of Islaam).

2. He shows concern & dedication towards worship & the Qur'aan, but you don't see him showing concern for true, correct knowledge & the Sunnah.

3. He meets & mixes with people who are not known (to you) or those who are well-known for Takfeer (declaring other Muslims to be disbelievers) from those who manifest "shaykhness" (traits of being a religious authority or person of knowledge).

4. He declares the Muslim ruler to be akaafir or does not believe that his being the ruler is correct according to the Sharee'ah & (nor does he believe in) the obligation of giving him bay'ah & obeying him.

5. He does not denounce or criticize thejamaa'aat al-Islaamiyyah (the innovated Islaamic political parties & groups), except for their ties to the state (government) & their political activism only.

6. He is not repulsed & disgusted by the sources of Takfeer. Rather he might take from them (as sources of knowledge), like Sayyid Qutb & other than him.

So if you see these signs, knowledge-based or (signs in his) behavior, then begin to talk to him directly & clearly with Sunnah & denouncing & rejecting the bid'ah of khurooj, which is the base & background of the Khawaarij.  So if you see from him stubbornness or hardheadedness, then hasten him to some of the students of knowledge who are upon the Sunnah, far away from the (innovated) jamaa'aat, in order to rush in trying to purify him from this bid'ah.

And it is incumbent here that you beware of some affairs that could possibly be a reason for his falling intofitnah & being tried & afflicted. From them:

1. That you put down & criticize his practicing the religion & his striving to carry out acts of obedience & acts of goodness.

2. That you describe him with being too strict in his holding on to the Sunnah of the Messenger صلى الله عليه و على آله و سلم.

3. That you find fault with most of those who are steadfast (in practicing the religion) generally or the like of that, from which he may understand or feel that you don't honor & respect Allaah, nor His Sharee'ah & His prescribed rites, for indeed, that will (only) increase him in evil & fitnah.

4.  That you demonstrate to him your faith & goodness of your Islaam, & that you be a good, righteous role model to him. So you accompany him to the congregational prayers in the masjid, & you read the Speech of Allaah, the Qur'aan with Him, & you cooperate with him & help him in doing good (for indeed this will extinguish the spark ofbid'ah from him, إن شاء الله).

5. That you remedy the issue like how is described in the clear, apparentahaadeeth of the Messenger of Allaahصلى الله عليه و على آله و سلم regarding the Khawaarij & that it is an issue of Sunnah & bid'ah, & Haqq & baatil (don't drag your feet by beginning to approach the issue as some kind of need or a psychological disorder).

And Allaah is the One Asked that He protect us & the Muslims from bid'a& ahwaa', in particularly the bid'ah of the Khawaarij, & that He protect us from evil & fitan.

--------------------------

Rendered into English by Aboo Sufyaan 'Uthmaan Beecher
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by ShiaMuslim: 9:31am On Jul 22, 2016
Demmzy15:
I'm just going to reply to the most absurd post I've ever heard. You stated:
No you missed it entirely, Iran hates Israel(even tho there are friends from behind the scenes),

you guys are the most terrible people one can reason with. so you state that:

1.) Iran supplies Palestinians low standard weapons not to deliberately harm Israel enough.

2.) Iran hates Israel

3.) Iran and Israel are friends behind the scene.

i am confused!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

on the other hand, you have wahhabi saudi that does not help the palestinians with weapons, and not even with money (except selectively) and they have ties with Israel openly. i am yet to read one credible source, other than sectarian propaganda to make you feel good that Iran is friendly with israel behind the scenes. but Saudi Prince Turki al-Faisal openly meets with Israeli officials. a quick google search will prove these my claims; but your fantastic claims are beyond google. cheesy

ISIS claims to hate Shias, but kills and beheads Sunnis in Iraaq and Syria. But this three entities are allies, they're working for each other. Iran=Israel=ISIS,

nice fantasy. so ISIS kills hundreds of Shias in Iraq, and plans attacks in Iran, and they are friends with Iran.the mind of a sectarian Sunni!

we are talking of ISIS as Wahhabi. ISIS is Wahhabi. and the point is Wahhabis do kill Sunnis too, but to a less degree. they kill Sunnis in Iraq and Syria who support the state/government, Sunni army officers and their relatives, and Sunnis who reject their wahhabi takfiri killings and ideology.

the scourge of Wahhabi Takfirism and Takfirim killing can make Wahhabis to kill themselves. the point that Wahhabis kill fellow Sunnis or even kill themselves IS NOT NEWS. this is the disease of TAKFIRI KILLINGS. ANYONE WHO IS NOT UP TO THEIR SELECTIVE STANDARD OF "MUSLIM" (even among wahhbis themselves) OR WHO THEY DEEM "NOT MUSLIM ENOUGH", THEY KILL HIM. the danger is they are playing God!!! Last week in the news, ISIS was killing its own members either based on Takfir (they turned "apostates" ) or based on "treason".

you keep mentioning "Sunni" to blanket the atrocities of Wahhabis. you are the one adopting the Wahhabis and all they stand for. i keep saying Wahhabis, and you keep saying "Sunnis". every Sunni can become easily a Wahhabi or is vulnerable to become a Wahhabi through brainwashing and recruitment because Wahahabis answer "Sunni". but the truth is not every Sunni is Wahhabi and the majority are not. open your eyes lest you fall victim unsuspectingly.

Iran went ahead to harbor al-Qaeda operatives who later gave birth to ISIS.

source please. even the CIA has never made such a claim.

Makes perfect sense, Iran destabilizes Sunni countries, Israel kills Sunni Palestinians, ISIS kills Iraaqi, Palestinian, Saudi, Nigerian Sunnis.

what is the definition of "destabilize"? when saudi beheads its Shia population just for speaking up or protesting, is that Iran's fault that there is oppression in Saudi?

we are not talking about politics and theories from your imagination. you are drifting from the thread ALL BECAUSE YOU WANT TO GIVE BLANKET COVER TO WAHHABISM and BECAUSE WAHHABISM IS EQUATED WITH SAUDI AND THEY ANSWER "SUNNI". stop drifting and focus on TERRORISM WHICH THEY SPREAD.

Who doesn't know of the Shias of Medina? Na wa o. The Population of Medina is around 1,000,000 and for you to claim the Shias who don't even constitute up to 40,000 to be majority shows that you're probably missing some nuts from your head! grin grin
the Shias of Medina constitute the majority of the indigenous population. understand that the saudis wont tell you that fact.

The attacker attacked near the Prophet's mosque and many pilgrims were there, and there's no evidence whatsoever that he the attacker targeted Shias of Medina. When you concoct rubbish, a times I'm astonished at the way you see people to be gullible. Lol!!
Anyways, I'm done, abeg no quote me again, because if you do, I won't answer you!

it wasn't very or too close to the Prophet's (s) mosque. that is the truth.

but now ask yourself, is this the first time Wahhabi militants are attacking either of the two holy cities in Saudi? how many times have they laid siege to them, used violence, kill people there, even starting with their predecessor and hero whom they love, the murderer of the Prophet's grandson Yazeed? didnt Yazeed destroy the Ka'bah? didnt wahhabi terrorists lay siege to Makkah that took the help of Pakistani special forces to end the siege? holy violence by wahhabis!!! sad
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2016
so much knowledge and insight everywhere.. impressive! but still very little effort at finding a solution.. perhaps there is no solution because we do not want one.. why even bother talk about it.. let the violence continue.. goodbye
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by Harlarjay: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2016
hello, dere is nothing like terrorist in Islam, so stop keep saying Islamist terrorism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by mrrights: 11:08am On Jul 22, 2016
From Orlando to Surakarta, Paris to Baghdad, and Dakha to Monguno, terror in the name of Islam has seized the world. Thousands of people are dead while many in hospitals, with cut limbs and in horrible pains, are wondering whether surviving was really worth celebrating. As more than a billion strong Muslims all over the world are confused, disturbed and frustrated by the unfolding murderous acts of some misguided Muslim individuals and groups, the rest of the world is becoming terrified of having Muslims as neighbours and friends in most parts of the world. It has to be a difficult time for all.

It is a fact that most of the dead and wounded are Muslims. But when your brother is gunned down by an ‘Allahu Akbar’- shouting man or when a young girl clad in hijab enters a shopping mall and detonates a bomb that consumes your bosom friend, it is difficult to expect you to start reading the Qur’an just to know whether their acts where actually sanctioned by Islam or not. You won’t have time for that. Indeed if I place myself in non-Muslim shoes, I will see that the terrorist acts of the recent past were committed by people of as varied social status as possible that are claiming to be doing it in the name of Islam. You find in the suspects the rich and the poor, the literate and the illiterate, the male and the female and young and the old – all of them claiming Islam. If the common denominator is Islam, why should I be expected to blame anything else? This is what we Muslims need to factor in when rationalizing reactions from non-Muslims.

Ordinarily, even a rudimentary knowledge of Islamic scripture, history and philosophy tells you that the most valuable of God’s creation is human life. The Prophet of Islam had never raised his weapon or instructed anyone to raise his weapon except in self-defence. The rule of law is sacrosanct – no one is allowed to take the law into his own hands. But when some Muslims lynched a non-Muslim lady in Kano for allegedly desecrating their Muslim ways, which non-Muslim would listen to you when you try to exonerate the faith? There is a popular Hausa saying – ‘Dan kuka shi ke jawowa uwarsa jifa.’ In other words, it is what we do while being Muslims (or claiming Islam) that will tell the world what Islam is all about. Considering the kinds of Muslims we are today, that is so unfair on Islam. It is grossly unfair on a religion that is founded on the principles of peace, tolerance, literacy and kindness. Who would listen to that now?

This is why I think we Muslims have a lot of work to do. And we needed to start yesterday. But before you think I am too naïve or ignorant of the roles of non-Muslim individuals and nations in generating, contributing to and sustaining the negative narrative against Islam, I assure you I read a lot about that. I know that not only Islam, but also all monotheistic religions are now fair game to the ungodly world. However, I am also aware that no false flag operation will succeed without the active participation of the target or its appendages. There is a legitimate claim that Farouk Abdulmutallab may have been a victim of a false flag operation, but clearly he actually thought he was doing something for Islam. Even his father alluded to that. Most of the suspects arrested in various churches and mosques bombings in Nigeria are Muslims. So even if we accept that there are puppeteers somewhere else, it is clear that there are some Muslims at least amongst the puppets.

No doubt Islam is facing threats both internally and externally. But it is the internal that we must focus on first so as to put our house in order. I believe if we focus all our energy in looking inwards and paying attention to what is happening in our homes and in our localities, we can nip a lot of these dangers in the bud. We must first know what our children and other dependants are being taught in Islamiyya schools. Who are their teachers? Where did the teachers study? This is because these things normally start with small bits that you may innocently ignore at your own peril. Recently, my six-year old child met me listening to a Phil Collins song called ‘Both Sides’. It is fine song that talks about the need to hear both sides of any story before you reach any conclusion. She looked at me disapprovingly and said, ‘Our teacher said music is haram (prohibited) to listen to. ‘Really?’ I asked. That was when I found myself struggling to explain concepts like context, content, school of thought, etc, to a six year old! She’s not even old enough to be instructed to pray, for God’s sake.

But when the following week this same girl came to tell me that we should not celebrate birthdays again because their teacher said it was also haram, I had to act immediately. Now if I were not close to my children, there is every chance that one teacher out there would quietly indoctrinate my children with some rigid or wrong interpretations of Islamic principles. Before you know it, your children would be looking at you as a godless individual that doesn’t deserve their time. And that would be only the beginning.

That is why I say we need to be paying close attention to what is being taught to members of our household, neighbours and relations. Going to the mosque is necessary not only to pray but also to personally assess what is being shared and contribute to it. We must pay attention to preaching during Ramadhan in public and on radios and televisions. We must do this because there are verses in the Holy Qur’an that can easily be misquoted, misinterpreted and misused by evil people to create disaffection, promote hatred and foment trouble within Islam and between Muslims and others. We all MUST endeavour to know these verses, the context in which they were revealed and the correct interpretation so we can educate our families and associates. Some of the exploitable verses include Q: 2:191, 2:216, 2:217-218, 2:244, 48:29, 47:4, 33:23, 9:5, 9:29, 9:91, 8:12-13, 5:33, 5:51, 5:54, 4:76, 4:89 and 4:95. It is our duty to ensure that nobody within the house of Islam gives it a bad name ever again. This is something that we as individuals must do to help this religion survive this internal attack.

We must disarm these agents of madness with real knowledge. By now, it must be very clear to one and all that no amount of arms and ammunition will completely defeat people that base their attacks on ideology. You must use the correct ideology to defeat them. This war must be fought from within. Knowledge would prevent them from having new recruits. Who knows, perhaps even some of them may eventually accept the correct interpretation and mend their ways.

It is a very difficult time for Muslims in Iraq and Syria, non-Muslims in Europe and America, Muslims and non-Muslims in Nigeria and Islam and other religions all over the world. May God both guide and protect us to do the right thing.

God bless.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by dare2differ: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2016
I thought you guys would avoid this thread. It seems like you don't know who the op is. Please ignore this thread.

You need to delete every of your post on this thread!undecided

Mrrights

Empiree:
^

smh.....u dont seem to get it, do you?. I understand where you driving at but that's not the point here really.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by Empiree: 11:17am On Jul 22, 2016
dare2differ:
I thought you guys would avoid this thread. It seems like you don't know who the op is. Please ignore this thread.

You need to delete every of your post on this thread!undecided

Mrrights

Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by hustler86(m): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2016
Seun:
In light of the tragedy in France, which claimed 84 lives, I'd like to ask Nairaland muslims a very important question:

Is there something in Islam that makes it very easy for bad men to convince young muslim men to take part in evil terrorist attacks?

If so, what is it? And what should be done to permanently end the perpetration of terrorist acts by people who claim to be muslims?

@OP, that's a very nice write up with a big question? , but the answer is simple smiley,
Oh u rili think I av somtin to say... cheesy grin
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 22, 2016
Seun:
In light of the tragedy in France, which claimed 84 lives, I'd like to ask Nairaland muslims a very important question:

Is there something in Islam that makes it very easy for bad men to convince young muslim men to take part in evil terrorist attacks?

If so, what is it? And what should be done to permanently end the perpetration of terrorist acts by people who claim to be muslims?

have you considered in even the most remote equation that... they are not bothered in the least (a measured valid generalization based on the impact of numbers of Muslims)
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by Empiree: 11:26am On Jul 22, 2016
Demmzy15:
^^^It's a pity he can't reason beyond sectarianism, everything is sectarian. A non-Muslim doesn't know something about Islam, he jumps in and derails with his "Shia persecution" rubbish. Very pathetic!
I dont understand why he failed to discern that.

1 Like

Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by Talk2bryant(m): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2016
Lagusta:

This post makes me laugh out loud......

Anybody can pose as a Muslim and say trash, so that YouTube video is flawed already.....

Now concerning all the verses you mis-interpreted.....

All the verses you quoted, except the first one, refer to the idol worshippers of then, not the Jews or Christians, check another English Quran to confirm (wait, where did you even get that translation from sef undecided )

Now, about the first one, there was a time when a group of Jews and Christians formed an alliance with the idol worshippers to fight the muslims, so the verse was revealed as a warning to the muslims at that time....

The Jews and Christians are referred to as "the people of the book" and not "disbelievers"....

This is a public forum, do not mislead the populace.....

Bro I'm a muslim, this is the extract from my koran. The verse talks about yahoodi (jews) and nasoora (christians); the verse didn't mention mushrikun or kahfirun, idolaters or disbelievers respectively

Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by piissreligion: 11:29am On Jul 22, 2016
lol.
darkness cannot fight darkness
the leader of the Islamic State has a Bachelor, Masters and Ph.D in Islamic studies and yet they do these things.....
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by Empiree: 11:33am On Jul 22, 2016
DevotedOne:
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. As salaamu alaykum. I'm really tired of reading this rubbish. I hope you can make some sense of it. Please advise!

https://azelin.files./2016/04/the-islamic-state-22dacc84biq-magazine-1422.pdf Dabiq #14

https://azelin.files./2016/01/the-islamic-state-e2809cdacc84biq-magazine-13e280b3.pdf Dabiq #13

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
I really like the way you begin your every post. That's sweet. At first I would think you sound like robot lipsrsealed. But then, you also sound like Sheikh Abdul Rahim Oniwasi Agbaye (Rohimohullah)
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by slye(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2016
MakeWeTalk:
[size=14pt]Guys the most peaceful religion Islam has burnt a catholic church.
Islam is the only religion that is synonymous with violence !
[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/3230110/muslim-youths-destroy-catholic-church/

Congrats
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by Yinkame123(m): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2016
May Allah reward you immensely for this clarifications. The problem with antagonist of Islam is that there heart and mind are sealed and they care not to check facts before jumping into conclusions. In this age of internet if anyone says anything that is not true a simple google search is enough to reveal the truth. Jazaka lahua ahira

ademoladeji:
Dear seun,

Below are points showing Islam is absolutely against the act of terrorism.

1. Terrorism is above all murder. Murder is strictly forbidden in the Qur’an.

Qur’an 6:151 says, “and do not kill a soul that God has made sacrosanct, save awfully.” (i.e. murder is forbidden but the death penalty imposed by the state for a crime is permitted).

5:53 says, “… whoso kills a soul, unless it be for murder or for wreaking corruption in the land, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind; and he who
saves a life, it shall be as if he had given life to all
mankind.”

2. If the motive for terrorism is religious, it is
impermissible in Islamic law.
It is forbidden to
attempt to impose Islam on other people.

The Qur’an says, “There is no compulsion in religion. The right way has become distinct from error.” (Q. 2:256).

Note that this verse was revealed in Medina in
622 AD or after and was never abrogated by any
other verse of the Quran. Islam’s holy book forbids
coercing people into adopting any religion. They have to willingly choose it.

3. Islamic law forbids aggressive warfare.

The Quran says, “But if the enemies incline towards peace, do you also incline towards peace. And trust in God! For He is the one who hears and knows all things.” (Q. 8:61)

The Quran Chapter 2:190, says, “Fight in the way of God against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! God loveth not aggressors.”

4. In the Islamic law of war , not just anyone can declare or launch a war.

It is the prerogative of the duly constituted leader of the Muslim community that engages in the war.

Nowadays that would be the president or prime minister of the state, as advised by the mufti or national jurisconsult.

5. The killing of innocent non-combatants is
forbidden.

According to Sunni tradition, ‘Abu Bakr al- Siddiq, the first Caliph, gave these instructions to his armies: “I instruct you in ten matters: Do not kill
women, children, the old, or the infirm; do not cut
down fruit-bearing trees; do not destroy any town..” (Malik’s Muwatta’, “Kitab al-Jihad.”)

6. Terrorism or hirabah is forbidden in Islamic law, which groups it with brigandage, highway robbery and extortion rackets– any illicit use of fear and coercion in public spaces for money or power.

The principle of forbidding the spreading of terror in the land is based on the Qur’an (Surah 5:33–34).

Prominent Muslim legal scholar Sherman Jackson writes, “The Spanish Maliki jurist Ibn`Aal-Barr defines the agent of hiraba as ‘Anyone who disturbs free passage in the streets and renders them unsafe to travel, striving to spread corruption in the land by taking money, killing people or violating what God has made it unlawful to violate is guilty of hirabah...”

7. Sneak attacks are forbidden.

Muslim commanders must give the enemy fair warning that war is imminent. The Prophet Muhammad at one point gave 4 months notice.

8. The Prophet Muhammad counseled doing good to those who harm you and is said to have commanded,

“Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” (Al-Tirmidhi)

9. The Qur’an demands of believers that they exercise justice toward people even where they have reason to be angry with them: “And do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness.”[Q. 5:8]

10. The Qur’an assures Christians and Jews of
paradise if they believe and do good works, and
commends Christians as the best friends of Muslims.

Dangerous falsehoods are being promulgated to the public about Islam basically due to the inhumane act of these 'Radical Islamists'. The Quran does not preach violence against the Christians and the Jews.

In other words, the Quran promises Christians and
Jews along with Muslims that if they have faith and
works, they need have no fear in the afterlife. It is not saying that non-Muslims go to hell– quite the
opposite.

A. I don't know how someone could be brainwashed towards killing himself in order to take the lives of innocent people. #mystery

B. I think the only solution is for all muslim leaders to start preaching against these evil doings and shld also come out to denounce/condemn the acts of the Terrorists every time there's any attack anywhere around the world.

C. I'm still in shock with the recent series attacks
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by Empiree: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2016
everydayperson:
so much knowledge and insight everywhere.. impressive! but still very little effort at finding a solution.. perhaps there is no solution because we do not want one.. why even bother talk about it.. let the violence continue.. goodbye
You see, the way the Shia brother is driving this thread, something I already foreseen, would never end well. That's why I keep telling him that the way he's going about it will bring nothing fourth. Seems to me this thread is stalled.

As for solution, in my honest opinion, if this thread was not driven in to sectarian trash, would be West should remove ALL their political and economy interest from the Muslim nations.

Second, remove their army bases.

Will they ever do this?. No.

No, because they can not sustain without Islam, NEVER!. That's why terror!sm will continue.

See how simple I break this down without diving into sectratianism

1 Like

Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by Talk2bryant(m): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2016
dare2differ:
How long have you been on this forum? Why don't you ask brothers whether or not I am telling the truth before you start spitting what you know nothing about?

So he decided to write like he deeply cares and you fell for it, how old are you please? Unlike you I wasn't born yesterday, I didn't join Nairaland today and whatever he is doing now is exactly one of the things what I do best that is act like I care about something when in reality I wish it would dry off.

you didn't address the topic, you attacked the personality instead which has been a trend among our muslim brothers offline/online.

1 Like

Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by cham007: 11:45am On Jul 22, 2016
There is more or less no solution. Or mayb a very long time slow healing process.

The only way out is the education of muslims in the light of the Quran. The Quran and i mean the Quran.

If we have the likes of lexiconkabir among others still spread their ill fated hadiths to justify their ignorance, i wonder how the world would be a better place.
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2016
dare2differ:
The op HATES Islam. It is a disgrace to know that you would reply this guy. He didn't open this thread to read you blab about how it came about or how Islam is not what he thinks it is. He is conducting a social experiment on you. He cares not what you think and he will never care. So why don't spare us the display of shame, delete all your comments on this thread and learn never to address his subsequent posts on Islam! Whatever nonsense you think he is interested in, at the end of the day you are still a potential terrorist to him! A nut head!

youngaz, madridguy, Contact17, DevotedOne, Presbulg, Demmzy15, Cc lexiconkabir, Rilwon, udatso, haffaze777, carinmom presbulg, Sule, Oladim, Lagusta, balash, carinmom, ademoladeji, usermane, ShiaMuslim, madridguy, updatemachine, Rafidi, Your, everydayperson, HDee, Amoto94, Talk2bryant

Empiree, ShiaMuslim and DevotedOne, Yes, you three! If I had a whip, I will gladly whip you. I thought you would know better than to turn this thread to shia vs Sunni shit. You should be here in the firdt place. I have never been more ashamed of the three of you. One would expect potential leaders to know better.

To think I expected y'all to troll this threadundecided

Your thinking leaves zero room for open-mindedness - you assume every non-muslim hates you or will ultimately hate you therefore you kill young girls before they give birth to more muslim haters (metaphorically speaking). I am just giving you the short on your personality given the above quoted post. If you have Islam bashers and haters.. it is not new.. not everyone loves Islam and not everyone will agree with you no matter how well you couch your post.. what is true however is that there is a non-relative Universal Truth that cuts across religion, social themes, tradition, ethnicity, race and culture.. I am sure you can guess what that is.. LOVE (yes.. go on, don't be shy to mention it even in your thoughts) It is what we all seek in the end not whose God or whose religion is the best.. that is what the @OP is driving at.. but I can relate with you.. many with like minds abound in their millions.. that is why I have resigned to knowing that there will be no solution in my lifetime. I pity the yet unborn for the world we have prepared for them.. they will surely curse us as we have our forefathers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by highbeeola(m): 11:51am On Jul 22, 2016
MakeWeTalk:
Lets call a spade a spade, islam endorses violence.

Even muslims have started accepting it.
Listen to a moslem say that the problem is the quoran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5Kmp-VHryI

Here are some of the verses that preaches violence

Sura 5:51
O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends.

SURA 4:89
So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back (to enmity) then take them and kill them wherever ye find them, and choose no friend nor helper from among them,

SURA 8:59
And let not those who disbelieve(Christians & Jews) suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape.
SURA 8:60
Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy, and others beside them whom ye know not. Allah knoweth them.

SURA 9:123
O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers(Christians & Jews) who are near to you

SURA 2:190 Fight in the way of Allah
SURA 2:191 And slay them(Christians & Jews) wherever ye find them

Surah 9:5
When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them.
SURA 9:29
Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day

SURA 9:123
O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him).

Learn islam not from muslims, my brother.
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by BayLord01(m): 11:53am On Jul 22, 2016
Tired defending my religion, Islam will defend itself. And one of the declaration before the comment is very wrong, Muhammed is not the only prophet but one of the prophet and the last of them.
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by DevotedOne(m): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2016
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. As salaamu alaykum. I say, convert the bad into the good. Don't waste time arguing about who started the thread. The thread is obviously being infiltrated by....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhu0Ec3JKRI The Knowledge of The Infallible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nlfcXBmM4E Saudi Arabia: A Regime Declining?

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by marvelife: 11:56am On Jul 22, 2016
I love this religion but what i read about them makes me scared....
To the elites in this religion please educate the younger ones so that things would change in future
i am a born Christian but i believe the world will be a better place if we love each other

some Muslims believes in Jesus Christ... Some Christians also believe pro. Mohamed SAW was truly Gods messenger
lets try peace one more time

slalom
Re: Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism by Empiree: 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
marvelife:
I love this religion but what i read about them makes me scared....
To the elites in this religion please educate the younger ones so that things would change in future
i am a born Christian but i believe the world will be a better place if we love each other

some Muslims believes in Jesus Christ... Some Christians also believe pro. Mohamed SAW was truly Gods messenger
lets try peace one more time

slalom
Just avoid sectarianism, study islam from broad views and most importantly, do a soul searching REMINDER! that's is the genesis of PEACE Dhikrllah {Remembrance Of God)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! / Etiquette Of The Wedding Night / 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.