Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

See The Task APC Gave Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Task APC Gave Nigerians (31001 Views)

GMD Nnpc Led Task Force To Ambush Black Market Spot In Abuja / Babangida Gave Nigerians A Bitter Pill To Swallow - Tinubu / Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by ochejoseph(m): 8:30am On Jul 16, 2016
Was going through twitter and stumbled on this tweet by the APC handle does the party still feel the same way two years on ........

The naira as at today is the third worse performing currency in the world

https://www.thecable.ng/its-official-naira-now-africas-worst-performing-currency-of-2016

The Federal Govt has declared that it has no money for capital votes , the much publicized budget of "change" has only seen about 3 % implementation.
But I thought they found 1 billion Dollars in the soak away? What happened to the pseudo loot recovery

http://www..ng/2016/07/15/dont-money-release-capital-projects-fg/

Food scarcity is at an all time high Kano indigenes are already swapping their children for bags of rice, not a grain of corn or tomato seed was provided to farmers . Fertilizer subsidy taken away and handed back to ex-military men the entire work done by Dr Akinwumi Adeshina has been destroyed in less than 1 year and the ministry of Agriculture has been reduced to a unit for grass importation.

http://ynaija.com/man-uses-son-collateral-bag-rice-kano/

For over 1 year the man did not construct a single kilometer of road the only construction to his credit was a helipad in Daura.

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/buharis-daura-helipad-could-cost-nigeria-500000/

APC promised 20,000 MW of electricity, they doubled tariffs but Nigerians end up paying double for darkness

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/02/02/well-generate-20000mw-of-electricity-in-4-years-says-buhari/

In healthcare not even a single Ward wad added to any Hospital in Nigeria, except for the fact that the one who promised no to go abroad for treatment went to the UK to treat an ear infection.

The APC promised to create 3 million jobs per annum sadly in just 10 months of their govt 4.3 Million jobs were lost according to the National Bureau of Statistics.
The only job APC created were the illegal spaces they created for Children of their leaders in CBN
FIRS etal

Nigeria dropped from No.1 Investment destination in Africa to No. 27 before South Sudan. How we started competing with South Sudan is something that has defied any explanation, Africas Biggest economy shrank from a GDP growth of about 7% to -0.36%, the fastest decline in the world since record began sending us into recession for the first time in 3 decades.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/22-45m-nigerians-unemployed-job-loss-hits-710693/

APC will be quick to shout that PDP stole all the money but let's check the facts on ground

Buhari was handed over:
- $30billion in our Foreign Reserves,
- $2.5billion Sovereign Wealth Fund,
- $1.4billion in the ECA,
- $4.65b back taxes from NLNG.

- $2.1billion world bank loan.
- $850million Grants from UK, USA and Europe.
- Excluding crude oil sales, Joint Venture profits, Royalties, Income from Customs, NIMMSA, NPA, NACHO ......
- 3trilion on TSA

The APC has no excuse for such a terrible score card,

APC leaders are more interested in propaganda and media crucifixion than delivering on their promises , sadly many Nigerians have become willing vessels for promotion of falsehood and
Strangulation of the truth , it is only in a country like Nigeria that man like Oshiomole a leader in the ruling party will blame a Former President for his inability to visit this village despite his party being in power for the second year !

Today those who voted because of the 5000 fake monthly stipend have seen the consequences of their actions, those who used their kids as poster children for the Free School meal are witnesses of the free chicken and fried rice being shared to children in public school's.

As Nigerians continues to bear the excruciating pains of the inhumane policies of the APC especially the conscienceless increase in pms & kerosene pump prices, gluttons like Femi Adeshina who are now conversant with eating free food at aso rock cafeteria must refrain from further provoking citizens with unguarded utterances and foolish blabbing.

Nigerians are strong people, they have survived many tyrannical regimes in the past and they will live to tell this story, I just hope we will learn this time and take this tweet advice from the APC.

May the Monarch of Heaven continue to Bless our great Nation Nigeria.

Main Source: www.twitter.com/APCNigeria

179 Likes 40 Shares

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by Blakjewelry(m): 8:38am On Jul 16, 2016
Na both God and devil dey punish apc so

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by dunkem21(m): 8:40am On Jul 16, 2016
grin
Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by Jirate(m): 8:48am On Jul 16, 2016
OP, Nice write up, quite thought provoking and factual, please keep up the good work. Posterity will not forgive us if we go mute at this crucial time in our history. cool

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by NoGawking: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2016
Buhari will replace the Word "failure" with the way he's going

Something like

My child pls don't be a "Buhari"

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by danelson007(m): 8:53am On Jul 16, 2016
Good one my brother. I know the idiots that has no money to buy data will soon come here to rubbish this write-up. Anyone that thinks a man that never invested in his last 32years will improve Nigeria is thinking from the intestine.buhari is worse than ebola

140 Likes 16 Shares

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by paiz: 8:55am On Jul 16, 2016
Make them show us example
Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by Firefire(m): 8:59am On Jul 16, 2016
danelson007:
Good one my brother. I know the idiots that has no money to buy data will soon come here to rubbish this write-up. Anyone that thinks a man that never invested in his last 32years will improve Nigeria is thinking from the intestine.buhari is worse than ebola

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by VISTIN(m): 9:06am On Jul 16, 2016
Op, let me pray for your protection. They'll come after you but I declare, "no weapon formed against the truth" shall stand.

What surprises me is how somebody will be gazing at the truth and say otherwise.

The truth is that Buhari had the opportunity to write his name on gold by putting Nigeria in other, but he has messed the whole thing up.

The worst may be ahead as this govt will commit more atrocities in other to remain in power beyond 2019. They know Nigeria has rejected them.

This is not about ethnic hatred but facts.

For instance, I didn't vote for Ambode but if he continues the way he's doing and keep improving, my PVC belongs to him in 2019.

All we want is good governance, but Sai BABA has failed woefully.

God bless the OP.

138 Likes 13 Shares

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by Fedayeen02: 9:07am On Jul 16, 2016
Apc has failed us. The most pathetic are the idiots who still belive that things will change for good when there is nothing on ground to usher the change

My friend said what is the essence of smiling at the end if today 9 people are hungry and dying and things got better with 4 remaining after 5 people have died because they can't endure it

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by MzPecs(f): 9:08am On Jul 16, 2016
APC is such a disaster to Nigeria..

Only God can save at this point.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by Firefire(m): 9:18am On Jul 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Apc has failed us. The most pathetic are the idiots who still belive that things will change for good when there is nothing on ground to usher the change

My friend said what is the essence of smiling at the end if today 9 people are hungry and dying and things got better with 4 remaining after 5 people have died because they can't endure it

Please let give the present government some time, they need like 16 years to right the wrongs of PDP.

Don't worry, if everyone alive now die of hunger and starvation before their 4-year term, they will import new/fresh people from Mali/Chad/Libya and Mauritius. undecided

94 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by Fedayeen02: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2016
Firefire:

Please let give the present government some time, they need like 16 years to right the wrongs of PDP.

Don't worry, if everyone alive now die of hunger and starvation before their 4-year term, they will import new/fresh people from Mali/Chad/Libya and Mauritius. undecided
The hardship is telling on all and sundry and some idiots are giving me false hope. The government is not people friendly.

Imagine the Turkish episode recurring in Nigeria, how many people in all honesty in Southern Nigeria and Middle belt go out to confront the coup plotters? None

The propaganda has failed and reality has set in

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by Realist2: 9:39am On Jul 16, 2016
Making Buhari a president is greatest mistake that would take Nigeria a decade to correct, it's like taking a 20yrs backward decision.
The man is synonymous with Failure, since he left the Army in 1985, has he improved or developed himself in anyway , what success has he achieved ?, absolutely nothing.
For those Saying.....let's give him sometimes, are you seing any light at end of the tunnel ?, rather he is leaving the country more polarise with his bigotry and lopsided appointment, and no country progress when some section feel cheated, downcast and conquered.
Buhari is a disaster.

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by tonio2wo: 10:17am On Jul 16, 2016
Front page pls.

The world need to see this!

11 Likes

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by ochejoseph(m): 10:26am On Jul 16, 2016
tonio2wo:
Front page pls.

The world need to see this!
cc:

Lalastica

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by lwise(m): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2016
How I wish next month is 2019...

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:

With the way 9ja is going...4 will not survive!

the 9people will all perish..

Sai Baba!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by todayboy: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2016
I love this part below
Buhari was handed over:
- $30billion in our Foreign Reserves,
- $2.5billion Sovereign Wealth Fund,
- $1.4billion in the ECA,
- $4.65b back taxes from NLNG.

- $2.1billion world bank loan.
- $850million Grants from UK, USA and Europe.
- Excluding crude oil sales, Joint Venture profits, Royalties, Income from Customs, NIMMSA, NPA, NACHO ......
- 3trilion on TSA

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by tomquest: 11:23am On Jul 16, 2016
Leadership is supposed to be left to intelligent persons but a large proportion of Nigerians decided to elect a stark illiterate as their president. A man who was drafted into the Army without a WAEC certificate. Why do we then come online to grumble on daily basis? You brought home an ant-infested firewood; why complain about lizards?

Buhari is brain-dead, we all know it. How do we expect a man who doesn't know that West Germany is defunct, to transform Nigeria? Pipe-dream!

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by DebateNigeria: 11:29am On Jul 16, 2016
Well. I will keep praying for Buhari to succeed. However, we know that a leopard cannot change her skin. You CANNOT give what you don't have.

2019 will be interesting. We will definitely CHANGE the CHANGER

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by fitzmayowa: 11:31am On Jul 16, 2016
danelson007:

cheesy grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by veekid(m): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
Wadeva
Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by DozieInc(m): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by Firefire(m): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Failed party.

8 Likes

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by Cutesexy1(f): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
No comment

1 Like

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by Zico5(m): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ok
Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by Boldwinner(m): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
This is a very critical situation. It appears that life is harder for the average Nigerian and the only hope is to believe in God and make smart effort.

Meanwhile:

Ever wondered how to create the exact life you want?

Ever wondered why you've not achieved what you want to achieve?

Care to find out how you can solve all your problems?

Read this... >>>Secret<<<

1 Like

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by KINGwax007(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Wailers...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by buharisbae(f): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Another food for iPads! cheesy

b4 u quote me I no be APC ooo tongue

2 Likes

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Blakjewelry:
Na both God and devil dey punish apc so
kisos!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu / Yahaya Bello Inspect Inland Port Being Built By FG In Kogi / Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.