Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

See The Task APC Gave Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Task APC Gave Nigerians (31022 Views)

GMD Nnpc Led Task Force To Ambush Black Market Spot In Abuja / Babangida Gave Nigerians A Bitter Pill To Swallow - Tinubu / Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by naijacentric(m): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
even me am regreting i wish i had a time machine to fast forward to 2019

9 Likes

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by millionaireman: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
Blakjewelry:
Na both God and devil dey punish apc so

APC?
Mission fulfilled!!!

Buhari has gotten Petroleum Ministry for his Arewa.

Tinubu has gotten Nigeria Internal Revenue Service - the second money earner for Nigeria after the Petroleum Ministry.

Fashola was given the huge budget for providing Electricity, Roads and Housing to vast vast Nigeria.

Mission for APC leaders fulfilled!!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by FlamesD: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
Was going through twitter and stumbled on this tweet by the APC handle does the party still feel the same way two years on ........

The naira as at today is the third worse performing currency in the world

https://www.thecable.ng/its-official-naira-now-africas-worst-performing-currency-of-2016

The Federal Govt has declared that it has no money for capital votes , the much publicized budget of "change" has only seen about 3 % implementation.
But I thought they found 1 billion Dollars in the soak away? What happened to the pseudo loot recovery

http://www..ng/2016/07/15/dont-money-release-capital-projects-fg/

Food scarcity is at an all time high Kano indigenes are already swapping their children for bags of rice, not a grain of corn or tomato seed was provided to farmers . Fertilizer subsidy taken away and handed back to ex-military men the entire work done by Dr Akinwumi Adeshina has been destroyed in less than 1 year and the ministry of Agriculture has been reduced to a unit for grass importation.

http://ynaija.com/man-uses-son-collateral-bag-rice-kano/

For over 1 year the man did not construct a single kilometer of road the only construction to his credit was a helipad in Daura.

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/buharis-daura-helipad-could-cost-nigeria-500000/

APC promised 20,000 MW of electricity, they doubled tariffs but Nigerians end up paying double for darkness

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/02/02/well-generate-20000mw-of-electricity-in-4-years-says-buhari/

In healthcare not even a single Ward wad added to any Hospital in Nigeria, except for the fact that the one who promised no to go abroad for treatment went to the UK to treat an ear infection.

The APC promised to create 3 million jobs per annum sadly in just 10 months of their govt 4.3 Million jobs were lost according to the National Bureau of Statistics.
The only job APC created were the illegal spaces they created for Children of their leaders in CBN
FIRS etal

Nigeria dropped from No.1 Investment destination in Africa to No. 27 before South Sudan. How we started competing with South Sudan is something that has defied any explanation, Africas Biggest economy shrank from a GDP growth of about 7% to -0.36%, the fastest decline in the world since record began sending us into recession for the first time in 3 decades.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/22-45m-nigerians-unemployed-job-loss-hits-710693/

APC will be quick to shout that PDP stole all the money but let's check the facts on ground

Buhari was handed over:
- $30billion in our Foreign Reserves,
- $2.5billion Sovereign Wealth Fund,
- $1.4billion in the ECA,
- $4.65b back taxes from NLNG.

- $2.1billion world bank loan.
- $850million Grants from UK, USA and Europe.
- Excluding crude oil sales, Joint Venture profits, Royalties, Income from Customs, NIMMSA, NPA, NACHO ......
- 3trilion on TSA

The APC has no excuse for such a terrible score card,

APC leaders are more interested in propaganda and media crucifixion than delivering on their promises , sadly many Nigerians have become willing vessels for promotion of falsehood and
Strangulation of the truth , it is only in a country like Nigeria that man like Oshiomole a leader in the ruling party will blame a Former President for his inability to visit this village despite his party being in power for the second year !

Today those who voted because of the 5000 fake monthly stipend have seen the consequences of their actions, those who used their kids as poster children for the Free School meal are witnesses of the free chicken and fried rice being shared to children in public school's.

As Nigerians continues to bear the excruciating pains of the inhumane policies of the APC especially the conscienceless increase in pms & kerosene pump prices, gluttons like Femi Adeshina who are now conversant with eating free food at aso rock cafeteria must refrain from further provoking citizens with unguarded utterances and foolish blabbing.

Nigerians are strong people, they have survived many tyrannical regimes in the past and they will live to tell this story, I just hope we will learn this time and take this tweet advice from the APC.

May the Monarch of Heaven continue to Bless our great Nation Nigeria.

Main Source: www.twitter.com/APCNigeria

Can someone please dispute these facts. This is what I call constructive criticism not verbal abuses that is so common in this forum.

8 Likes

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by asha81: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
tomquest:
Leadership is supposed to be left to intelligent persons but a large proportion of Nigerians decided to elect a stark illiterate as their president. A man who was drafted into the Army without a WAEC certificate. Why do we then come online to grumble on daily basis? You brought home an ant-infested firewood; why complain about lizards?

Buhari is brain-dead, we all know it. How do we expect a man who doesn't know that West Germany is defunct, to transform Nigeria? Pipe-dream!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by histemple: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
Buhari is a disaster

2 Likes

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by Ice007(m): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
God save Nigeria
Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by Miles300: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
That is what u get when u rather prefer a Nepa bill certificate as a president in such a sensitive position as a leader of a country ? .. Mr president has only been programmed for one thing and that is to recover looted funds and we will keep hearing that in the remaining period he has in office . There is nothin more he can do aside to recover looted funds . He has lost touch with the reality on what we are facing as a nation . Change is a process or transformation from bad to good but in this case is from worst to damaging that it will take a more responsible govt to turn things around .

4 Likes

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by Coolgent(m): 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
5% and their continous wailing, well its allow keep it up till 2023.

1 Like

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by magicalBae(f): 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
buharisbae:
Another food for iPads! cheesy

b4 u quote me I no be APC ooo tongue

U no b apc but u be buharibae

1 Like

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
Realist2:
Making Buhari a president is greatest mistake that would take Nigeria a decade to correct, it's like taking a 20yrs backward decision.
The man is synonymous with Failure, since he left the Army in 1985, has he improved or developed himself in anyway , what success has he achieved ?, absolutely nothing.
For those Saying.....let's give him sometimes, are you seing any light at end of the tunnel ?, rather he is leaving the country more polarise with his bigotry and lopsided appointment, and no country progress when some section feel cheated, downcast and conquered.
Buhari is a disaster.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by misterchris(m): 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
NoGawking:
Buhari will replace the Word "failure" with the way he's going

Something like

My child pls don't be a "Buhari"
More like 'Madam nwa gi ne Buhari the whole school na ishi ukwu ya

1 Like

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by csamii: 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
This is called TKO! Everything written by the op is backed with facts and trust me, Zombies will never comment here.

16 Likes

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by saintneo(m): 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
I was here!

1 Like

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
Omenka come and curse the Op as usual

9 Likes

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by bendutch(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
Buhari is a Skunk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Good one@ochejoseph ...APC supporters are fueled by ethno-religious sentiments hence will never see reasons with you...but will rather clutch at anything no matter how ridiculous to keep them happy and glued to their myopic stance...

7 Likes

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by Mboi2: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
We said this back in 2015 before the election but Nigerians did not listen. GEJ said it that the choicr if moving this country forward or backward lies in the votes of Nigerians, that you better go for "TRANSFORMATION" instead of "CHANGE" because change can be positive or negative. My greatly s worry is that many people after seeing what is s happening still lie to themselves that Buhari is doing well. Nigerians should bear the hardship and suffering coz that's what they chose.

6 Likes

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by oviexcels(m): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
this people are paid to call anybody saying the truth all manner of name but if you look @them critically u will notice the heat of the economy is even felt more by them, just look at the Kano "rice for child" scenerio and they will use free data from MTN or from cheat on a china device that was charged for them with some one else I better pass my neighbour and come up hear and defend APC

7 Likes

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by Mboi2: 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
FlamesD:
Was going through twitter and stumbled on this tweet by the APC handle does the party still feel the same way two years on ........

The naira as at today is the third worse performing currency in the world

https://www.thecable.ng/its-official-naira-now-africas-worst-performing-currency-of-2016

The Federal Govt has declared that it has no money for capital votes , the much publicized budget of "change" has only seen about 3 % implementation.
But I thought they found 1 billion Dollars in the soak away? What happened to the pseudo loot recovery

http://www..ng/2016/07/15/dont-money-release-capital-projects-fg/

Food scarcity is at an all time high Kano indigenes are already swapping their children for bags of rice, not a grain of corn or tomato seed was provided to farmers . Fertilizer subsidy taken away and handed back to ex-military men the entire work done by Dr Akinwumi Adeshina has been destroyed in less than 1 year and the ministry of Agriculture has been reduced to a unit for grass importation.

http://ynaija.com/man-uses-son-collateral-bag-rice-kano/

For over 1 year the man did not construct a single kilometer of road the only construction to his credit was a helipad in Daura.

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/buharis-daura-helipad-could-cost-nigeria-500000/

APC promised 20,000 MW of electricity, they doubled tariffs but Nigerians end up paying double for darkness

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/02/02/well-generate-20000mw-of-electricity-in-4-years-says-buhari/

In healthcare not even a single Ward wad added to any Hospital in Nigeria, except for the fact that the one who promised no to go abroad for treatment went to the UK to treat an ear infection.

The APC promised to create 3 million jobs per annum sadly in just 10 months of their govt 4.3 Million jobs were lost according to the National Bureau of Statistics.
The only job APC created were the illegal spaces they created for Children of their leaders in CBN
FIRS etal

Nigeria dropped from No.1 Investment destination in Africa to No. 27 before South Sudan. How we started competing with South Sudan is something that has defied any explanation, Africas Biggest economy shrank from a GDP growth of about 7% to -0.36%, the fastest decline in the world since record began sending us into recession for the first time in 3 decades.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/22-45m-nigerians-unemployed-job-loss-hits-710693/

APC will be quick to shout that PDP stole all the money but let's check the facts on ground

Buhari was handed over:
- $30billion in our Foreign Reserves,
- $2.5billion Sovereign Wealth Fund,
- $1.4billion in the ECA,
- $4.65b back taxes from NLNG.

- $2.1billion world bank loan.
- $850million Grants from UK, USA and Europe.
- Excluding crude oil sales, Joint Venture profits, Royalties, Income from Customs, NIMMSA, NPA, NACHO ......
- 3trilion on TSA

The APC has no excuse for such a terrible score card,

APC leaders are more interested in propaganda and media crucifixion than delivering on their promises , sadly many Nigerians have become willing vessels for promotion of falsehood and
Strangulation of the truth , it is only in a country like Nigeria that man like Oshiomole a leader in the ruling party will blame a Former President for his inability to visit this village despite his party being in power for the second year !

Today those who voted because of the 5000 fake monthly stipend have seen the consequences of their actions, those who used their kids as poster children for the Free School meal are witnesses of the free chicken and fried rice being shared to children in public school's.

As Nigerians continues to bear the excruciating pains of the inhumane policies of the APC especially the conscienceless increase in pms & kerosene pump prices, gluttons like Femi Adeshina who are now conversant with eating free food at aso rock cafeteria must refrain from further provoking citizens with unguarded utterances and foolish blabbing.

Nigerians are strong people, they have survived many tyrannical regimes in the past and they will live to tell this story, I just hope we will learn this time and take this tweet advice from the APC.

May the Monarch of Heaven continue to Bless our great Nation Nigeria.

Main Source: www.twitter.com/APCNigeria

Can someone please dispute these facts. This is what I call constructive criticism not verbal abuses that is so common in this forum.
They have all gone into hidding, Omenka, Obailala and co, were una dey abi them never pay una or dem never send to una wat to post?

6 Likes

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
The worst punishment we invited upon ourselves was voting a man who couldn't improve his Ranch, Bank Account or Educational qualification in 30years. What can such a man do for a big country like Nigeria in 4 years? while the first thing he has in his agenda is Witch Hunting & Silencing Opposition!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by MasterJayJay: 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
buharisbae:

You get luck. I was about to get sledge hammer.

1 Like

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by ajepako(f): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
Firefire:

Please let give the present government some time, they need like 16 years to right the wrongs of PDP.

Don't worry, if everyone alive now die of hunger and starvation before their 4-year term, they will import new/fresh people from Mali/Chad/Libya and Mauritius. undecided

Ogbeni firefire je kin rerrin arintakiti... grin grin grin grin

Won kuku le shey be ..won le ko awon maalu won to sheku ni mali, libya ati chad wole ti ebi ati iya ba pa gbogbo awon zombie won alaje banu tan....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by Skipuru(m): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
buharisbae:

try to get some sense, why always ipob? GOD BLESS you.

4 Likes

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by MasterJayJay: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
When zombies are scarce on a thread like this, it is very obvious.

Zombies United how market? grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by Ganiyat72(f): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
Buhari is anatemic to the sovival of this zoo republic

2 Likes

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by Trapnews: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mboi2:
We said this back in 2015 before the election but Nigerians did not listen. GEJ said it that the choicr if moving this country forward or backward lies in the votes of Nigerians, that you better go for "TRANSFORMATION" instead of "CHANGE" because change can be positive or negative. My greatly s worry is that many people after seeing what is s happening still lie to themselves that Buhari is doing well. Nigerians should bear the hardship and suffering coz that's what they chose.

It was a big gamble because there was no better candidate during the last election. If at the end of 2019, Buhari failed to deliver, we will try someone else. Yes! we will continue to try and try until we get it right!! GEJ had his chance and he blew it, lets hope Buhari does not regret too. That's the truth wailers should deal with it undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by ikombe: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Firefire:

Please let give the present government some time, they need like 16 years to right the wrongs of PDP.

Don't worry, if everyone alive now die of hunger and starvation before their 4-year term, they will import new/fresh people from Mali/Chad/Libya and Mauritius. undecided
lmao grin

1 Like

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by amtaken(f): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
I am eagerly awaiting Buhari's impeachment.

2 Likes

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by sekundosekundo: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
Anyone that thinks a man that never invested in his last 32years will improve Nigeria is thinking from the intestine.buhari is worse than ebola[/quote]

Hmmmm

5 Likes

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by gurunlocker: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
Patiently waiting for dullarpoh defenders.....

1 Like

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by otil1: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
Coolgent:
5% and their continous wailing, well its allow keep it up till 2023.

That's wot the op is talking about. Fools contributing to national discourse. Check urself my dear. Zombie is not for jokes. It's for real, as u have just displayed

5 Likes

Re: See The Task APC Gave Nigerians by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
How can i stop this unsolicited SMS from MTN, please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Rejects Jonathan’s Claim That He Bought Warships And Aircraft / DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation / 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.