Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja (43035 Views)

Mother & Daughter Sucking Their Fingers: When I Was Young, It Was Wrong. But Now / Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Millz404(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
Sleeping with Mom and Daughter?

Damn.

This guy get mind ohh. So i am trying to think about who i should blame, the guy?the daughter?or the mom?

Buhari....
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by taemilola(f): 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
greatgod2012:
Three people involved! Lol.......

Mother, daughter and man onidokudo!

Mad!
Madder!
Maddest!

Among the three of them, one is mad, the second is madder and the third is the maddest. Only that I don't know who to tag with each of the comparative adjectives.

Someone should help me out!mother is the maddest for dating a younger man, man is madder for being a gigolo and knacking both mother and daughter, daughter is mad for being blind.

Lol...
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
I don't know where we have miss it, Even a Nairaland moderator name Honeric01 is trying to scam me of 96k. Pls I beg on @seun and other moderators and good people of nairaland to come to my aid. If we can't trust moderators on nairaland who can we trust. Pls I need help on this issue
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by SimpleTee: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
No matter how one looks at it, the whole episode is very shameful
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Akinaukwa: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
Feel so disappointed but not surprised with this endtime story. Repent and be saved for Jesus is coming soon.
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by evy1(m): 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
When we were able to calm them down, we asked what led to the fight but the mother was silent initially until the daughter opened up that her mother snatched her man friend who has been sponsoring her in school
grin grin grin Am sure the man friend has also been sponsoring her beer parlor business too.
GOAT no dey born DOG.
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Ptoocool(m): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Kelklein:
There were two sisters....
One of them was known as Sister Mathematical (SM) & the other one was known as Sister Logical (SL).
It is getting dark and they are still far away from the house.
SM : Have you noticed that a man has been following us for the past thirty-eight and a half minutes ?
I wonder what he wants.
SL : It's logical.
He wants to rape us.
SM : Oh, no !
At this rate he will reach us in 4 minutes at the most !
What can we do?
SL : The only logical thing to do of course is to walk faster.....
SM : It's not working.
SL : Of course it's not working.
The man did the only logical thing.
He started to walk faster, too.
SM : So, what shall we do?
At this rate he will reach us in 2 minutes.
SL : The only logical thing we can do is split.
You go that way & I'll go this way.
He cannot follow us both.
Man follows Sister Logical.
Sister Mathematical arrives at the house and is worried about what has happened to Sister Logical.
Then within few minutes Sister Logical arrives.

SM : Sister Logical !
Thank God you are here !
Tell me what happened ??
SL : The only logical thing happened.
The man couldn't follow us both,
so he followed Me
SM : Yes, yes !
But what happened then?
I started to run as fast as I could and he started to run as fast as he could.
SM : And ?
He reached me.
SM : Oh, dear !
What did you do ?
SL : The only logical thing to do.
I lifted my dress up.
SM : Oh, Sister !
What did the Man do?
SL : The only logical thing to do.
He pulled down his pants.
SM :Oh, no !
What happened next ?
SL : Isn't it logical, Sister ?
A Girl with her dress up can run faster than Man with his pants down !

And for those of you who thought it would be dirty, I'll pray for You !.....

So be Logical not Calculative...!!!

Dont Forget To Hit Like And Share With Your Loved ones.

kikikikikiki, diz guy dey kwase ahswear,,

wetin concern me concern mother & daughter being logical with their ........

Guy, abeg logical jokes still dey? grin
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Jacko01: 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
I knew it would be my ppl dat wud pull this rubbish off

It has happened in asaba n i just knew it wud be my ppl

Yoruba will never do this.... A yoruba mother will never fight her daughter she will wail and curse.... Which is Absolutely the right thing to do

But ma ppl shameless things sometimes smh

Daughter fight ur mother till she gets naked

I wud have said it wud happen to said daighter... But mama shameless..... She is reaping the rewards of bad upbringing

1 Like

Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by millionboi(m): 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
dre11:

A mother and her daughter caused a shameful nuisance when they engaged each other in a fight over a lover.

http://pulse.ng/gist/he-is-mine-mother-daughter-fight-over-lover-in-abuja-id5267509.html

lies.....OP u wrote dis out of hate 4igbos
Kai Allah ya na gai nka
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by experimentist: 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Must every stvpid story like this be tagged with people from the East....

Am so gettin irritated with series of wayward news of women and sex being shifted to the people from the east.

I can not speak for all our girls but you retards should get your facts right concernin the locations or ama start dishin it hot in here....cox i've got sisters who re lookin forward to marriage and you're obviously givin 'em a bad name....

Bewarn....cox nxt tym i wnt be dz friendly angry
[size=15pt]Don't worry, we'll marry them[/size] cry
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by willismart(m): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
The girl is shameless... atleast the mother is old and single...y can't d girl go for young and vibrant guy like me
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by BIGkoboko: 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
What a world ...
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
Is this the new thing on Nairaland? Only topics of women fighting
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
End time mother and dauther
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Kobicove(m): 12:09am On Jul 17, 2016
I don't believe this story undecided
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by sammytwain(m): 12:24am On Jul 17, 2016
Oh boy,how the man they do am?I wan learn shocked
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Gkemz: 1:43am On Jul 17, 2016
Mehn... I don't just know what to say. How could one be dating her mother's friend. The mother is a disgrace to the estranged or dead husband while the daughter a total disgrace to her family.
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Eric2537: 1:55am On Jul 17, 2016
pics or
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 17, 2016
dre11:

A mother and her daughter caused a shameful nuisance when they engaged each other in a fight over a lover.

http://pulse.ng/gist/he-is-mine-mother-daughter-fight-over-lover-in-abuja-id5267509.html

dre11:

It is true that the end times as predicted in the Holy Books is surely here or what would make a mother and her daughter engage themselves in a serious fight over a married man?

That is the question that has been begging for answers after the mother and her daughter decided to fight it out in the streets when they found out that the man was sleeping with both of them.

According to a reliable source ,who witnessed the incident which happened in Nyanya area of Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory, the woman who is a single parent of four, hails from the eastern part of the country and runs a beer palour in the area while her daughter is said to be a student in a university in Nasarawa State, though no one is sure if she is truly a registered student with any institution.

"It was a sight to behold as the woman who is probably in her 40s, engaged her daughter who cannot be more than 22, in a serious fight in her beer palour. They fought so bitterly that the fight spilled outside, drawing a large crowd of onlookers.

They tore their clothes and were only left with only their underwear. We later gathered that they were fighting over a man who has been secretly dating the two of them; imagine sleeping with both mother and daughter.

When we were able to calm them down, we asked what led to the fight but the mother was silent initially until the daughter opened up that her mother snatched her man friend who has been sponsoring her in school."

"At that point, the mother also opened up, saying it was actually the daughter that snatched the man from her, saying she had been dating him for over five years and the man only started sleeping with the daughter last year.

It was really a shameful thing to behold. Whatever happens to morals?"

Tonylyte:
names checkers association of nigeria(NCAN) how market?
Hope that is good enough for you grin
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Emyogalanya: 4:09am On Jul 17, 2016
Pharoah let my people be leave easterners alone united nations take note
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by magicfingers009: 4:48am On Jul 17, 2016
I came to check name. Tho I didn't see any name, I'm not disappointed from their geographical location. Chest beaters.
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Almaiga: 6:12am On Jul 17, 2016
This Yeeebos people, una no dey here word, na so so shameful thing una sabi do. See their FLAT HEAD.... grin grin

Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by LockDown69(m): 6:46am On Jul 17, 2016
hungryboy:
Some men wicked oh,
You chop Mama finish,
Come chop Pikin as bonus,
If to say the woman been get another daughter,
Na so dat man for take score hatrick for that Family head oh?
Guy! grin
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by LockDown69(m): 6:48am On Jul 17, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Must every stvpid story like this be tagged with people from the East....

Am so gettin irritated with series of wayward news of women and sex being shifted to the people from the east.

I can not speak for all our girls but you retards should get your facts right concernin the locations or ama start dishin it hot in here....cox i've got sisters who re lookin forward to marriage and you're obviously givin 'em a bad name....

Bewarn....cox nxt tym i wnt be dz friendly angry

Guy calm down. grin
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by phaulzoe(m): 6:52am On Jul 17, 2016
na their palava b that wetin consign us
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Chanchit: 6:53am On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=UndisputedBosom post=47591782]Must every stvpid story like this be tagged with people from the East....

Bewarn....cox nxt tym i wnt be dz friendly angry[/quote

What will you do next time? turn Rambo, enter street?
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Lawsimon(m): 7:19am On Jul 17, 2016
I salute the effort of the mother in bringing up her daughter in the way that employment will not be a issue. Above all, I salute them for putting up a good show for the onlookers and passers by to have a fun filled day. Finally, I salute the effort of the man in question for for his bravity in devouring both mother a daughter
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by iroc4eva: 7:38am On Jul 17, 2016
evil jobless fellow will jst post unfounded stories to malign a section of this country and some shallow mind will believe it..... in dis age of modern technology, no names, no pictures , no video ..... ....only fabricated story... methweeewww
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by BizBloke(m): 8:23am On Jul 17, 2016
A man? What is a man that you fight your daughter/mother over?

There are things that will amaze the devil and demons. Like, there's no other man on this planet - in this country or the next country?

Make I hear say I fight person because of woman. "Egbon, coman carry the woman if she can't stay faithful"; I don't have space for headache.
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by efe2016(m): 8:34am On Jul 17, 2016
dre11:

this is super story or should i call it ths life? So op how did it end?should we watch out for next time on super story or this life? Maybe i shiuld conclude the story by saying both mother and daughter were brought before the king along with the sharp man, so the king told the armor bearer ti divide the man manhood for mother and child. Haba naija una no go kill person with story.abeg make waka go church jare i don dey late
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Abagworo(m): 8:54am On Jul 17, 2016
What the bible says in Leviticus 18:17
“‘Do not have sexual relations with both a woman and her daughter. Do not have sexual relations with either her son’s daughter or her daughter’s daughter; they are her close relatives. That is wickedness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day / Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee / Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.