Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja (43040 Views)

Mother & Daughter Sucking Their Fingers: When I Was Young, It Was Wrong. But Now / Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by magni2016(m): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2016
greatgod2012:
Three people involved! Lol.......

Mother, daughter and man onidokudo!

Mad!
Madder!
Maddest!

Among the three of them, one is mad, the second is madder and the third is the maddest. Only that I don't know who to tag with each of the comparative adjectives.

Someone should help me out!

Lol...

The daughter... Mad
The mother... Madder
The man... Maddest
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Liars with fake stories everywhere,why don't you show us the pictures or video of the fight?Jobless liar!
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by tibaonnet: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
This news remind me of what happened years ago in Akure, between A woman & her daughter shouting on each other over a married pastor.
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by tibaonnet: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
writejhn27:
I don't know where we have miss it, Even a Nairaland moderator name Honeric01 is trying to scam me of 96k. Pls I beg on @seun and other moderators and good people of nairaland to come to my aid. If we can't trust moderators on nairaland who can we trust. Pls I need help on this issue
Open a thread on it so that Seun can see it quickly.
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
tibaonnet:

I open a thread and it was deleted yesterday. Really disappointed about it bro
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
tibaonnet:

I open a thread and it was deleted yesterday. Really disappointed about it bro

See proof attached

Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by tibaonnet: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
iroc4eva:
evil jobless fellow will jst post unfounded stories to malign a section of this country and some shallow mind will believe it..... in dis age of modern technology, no names, no pictures , no video ..... ....only fabricated story... methweeewww
When news of this nature are linked to people of SW, they are real news but when they are linked to the easterners, they are to malign them.
Continue deceiving una self.
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by focus7: 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
I know it, they could only come from SE.
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by seunfape(m): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
Beer parlour business is a way to advertise what you have to sell. She sells herself and her daughter to same man.
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Jacks14: 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Must every stvpid story like this be tagged with people from the East....

Am so gettin irritated with series of wayward news of women and sex being shifted to the people from the east.

I can not speak for all our girls but you retards should get your facts right concernin the locations or ama start dishin it hot in here....cox i've got sisters who re lookin forward to marriage and you're obviously givin 'em a bad name....

Bewarn....cox nxt tym i wnt be dz friendly angry
it's obvious that 99 percent of girls in the east are ashawo unrepentant ...deal with that
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
That man can never die. It's "Juju"! Em dey chop mama & daughter.
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Vikky014(f): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Must every stvpid story like this be tagged with people from the East....

Am so gettin irritated with series of wayward news of women and sex being shifted to the people from the east.

I can not speak for all our girls but you retards should get your facts right concernin the locations or ama start dishin it hot in here....cox i've got sisters who re lookin forward to marriage and you're obviously givin 'em a bad name....

Bewarn....cox nxt tym i wnt be dz friendly angry
As in eh. people frm d east all the time. wht type of nonsense news is that
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Vikky014(f): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jacks14:
it's obvious that 99 percent of girls in the east are ashawo unrepentant ...deal with that
Really tell me smething
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by SHAIBULIAR: 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
Our dear members of name checkers association pls check and report where the mother and daughter come from.
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by lammy17(f): 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ds man get mind ooo,infact I cut cap.....respect baba.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife / Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) / Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.