Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,283 members, 7,846,287 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

A Sex/romance Scene In A Movie With Your Parents Seated Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Sex/romance Scene In A Movie With Your Parents Seated Before? (589 Views)

SEX/ROMANCE With Cousin, Good Or Bad? / Lady With Huge Backside Spotted At A Movie Location In Lagos (photos) / "Sex, Romance Or Kiss" Which One Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Sex/romance Scene In A Movie With Your Parents Seated Before? by Tomaxzyn1(m): 10:23am On Jul 16, 2016
Growin up with African parents has its do and don'ts b4 ur freedom begins to set in with age. Those times when u can go put on the TV and watch whateva u like without the fear of the unknown from folks.
Most ppl wud claim their parents(juz like mine) hardly av time for movies, but there are times unplanned when u seein a movie and ur mom or dad joins in somhow.
Now..I dunno if it must av happened to u b4 or lots of times whereby a romance or sex scene in d movie comes up, while ur mom, dad or both of dem are seated.
U knw..theses are real awkward moments..it's either U or ur parents do smtin or evri1 juz watches in silence til the scene passes off..
Don't picture this moment bein a kid but as adults of considerable freedom and respect from ur parents when it's less likely they tel u the usual "oya put off dat TV"..

Lolz..as for me..it apund a few times b4 wit my mom, I'll juz be confused weda to fast4ward the scene or look into her eyes for ansas(which is more awkward)..
My mom wud juz gv dis African mothers kind of hiss that implies "yeye, nonsense and rubbish tinz"...
I'd juz laff so hard that she'd be forced to gv me dis smile that means " I wish I cud juz slap u silly now"..

Now, when this funny but awkward situation apuns or happened wit u..WHAT DID UR MOM/DAD DO?
Re: A Sex/romance Scene In A Movie With Your Parents Seated Before? by SirDavico(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2016
=

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Nairalander Out!!! / Nigerian Guy In Love With 2 Women Wants To Know Which One To Marry / Sunday Gift For Lalasticlala...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.