Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Nigerian Guy In Love With 2 Women Wants To Know Which One To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy In Love With 2 Women Wants To Know Which One To Marry (588 Views)

Abiriba Man, Ejindu, Who Is To Marry 2 Women Does Different Wedding Banners / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy In Love With 2 Women Wants To Know Which One To Marry by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 16, 2016

Re: Nigerian Guy In Love With 2 Women Wants To Know Which One To Marry by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 16, 2016
When you done choosing, pass me the details of the reject, lemme flex with her before I have to decide too. Did you say he hasn't slept with any of them? SMFH, Nigga forming Romantic while other Men are slowly giving them the pipe.

Just don't marry a Nigerian American...Trust me they are descendants of the Devils Grandmother.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy In Love With 2 Women Wants To Know Which One To Marry by madridguy(m): 6:08am On Aug 16, 2016
I stand with the local girl.
Re: Nigerian Guy In Love With 2 Women Wants To Know Which One To Marry by Abraham4christ(m): 6:13am On Aug 16, 2016
I think u should marry the one where u don disvirgin.
Re: Nigerian Guy In Love With 2 Women Wants To Know Which One To Marry by Theyveedo(m): 6:18am On Aug 16, 2016
No bleep
Re: Nigerian Guy In Love With 2 Women Wants To Know Which One To Marry by herzern(m): 6:18am On Aug 16, 2016
His life undecided

His business
Re: Nigerian Guy In Love With 2 Women Wants To Know Which One To Marry by duduade: 6:20am On Aug 16, 2016
Nonsense story.. I couldn't even finish the story....
Re: Nigerian Guy In Love With 2 Women Wants To Know Which One To Marry by Destined2win: 6:22am On Aug 16, 2016
Tony tetuila
Re: Nigerian Guy In Love With 2 Women Wants To Know Which One To Marry by youngest85(m): 6:23am On Aug 16, 2016
Dnt marry anyone of dem, jst continue bleeping coz marriage is a cage
Re: Nigerian Guy In Love With 2 Women Wants To Know Which One To Marry by ichommy(m): 6:35am On Aug 16, 2016
youngest85:
Dnt marry anyone of dem, jst continue bleeping coz marriage is a cage

Continue Sir, Am listening.

Re: Nigerian Guy In Love With 2 Women Wants To Know Which One To Marry by kossyablaze(m): 6:48am On Aug 16, 2016
Nawa o.... For this buhari era, I ll go for the US babe...Just anything to leave this sinking ship. Buh if na GEJ era, I ll go for the 9ja babe. Us babes sabi feel big. 911 is there favourite number.
Re: Nigerian Guy In Love With 2 Women Wants To Know Which One To Marry by IamLEGEND1: 6:51am On Aug 16, 2016
Dem suppose use this one do rituals.
Re: Nigerian Guy In Love With 2 Women Wants To Know Which One To Marry by kossyablaze(m): 6:55am On Aug 16, 2016
Theyveedo:
No bleep
lol d guy dey jonz.... He suppose bleep the two first and spend better time with em both. Den mk a choice. He never serious
Re: Nigerian Guy In Love With 2 Women Wants To Know Which One To Marry by rawpadgin(m): 7:14am On Aug 16, 2016
u don't see opinion on things like this, u a man so u should know what is good for you
Re: Nigerian Guy In Love With 2 Women Wants To Know Which One To Marry by uwagimboo: 7:16am On Aug 16, 2016
OP put a call through to Tony Tetula nd ask him...
Re: Nigerian Guy In Love With 2 Women Wants To Know Which One To Marry by Skillfullulu(m): 7:43am On Aug 16, 2016
Where the hell is tony tetuilla !!!
Come in here, your brother needs u...
It runs in the blood.

(1) (Reply)

See The First Selfie In Space / Need Relationship Advice / Simi Says Falz, Adekunle Gold, YCEE Not Her Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.