Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. (3785 Views)

Stop Deceiving Nigerians – Adeyemi Attacks Tinubu / Ibe Kachikwu Visits Exxonmobil Headquarters (Photos) / Why We Can’t Relocate From Lagos To Akwa Ibom – Exxonmobil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 11:28am On Jul 16, 2016

EXXONMOBIL STOP DECEIVING THE WORLD.

When we published the Que Iboe 48-inches crude oil export line was blown by us (Niger delta avengers) ExxonMobil denied it, but now ExxonMobil has admitted that the 48” pipeline we (Niger Delta Avengers) blow up is “System Anomaly”.
We urging them to follow the path of safety by admitting it was blown but them (ExxonMobil) not admitting it to their traders/international refineries is none of our business. It will become our (Niger delta Avengers) business when ExxonMobil carry out repair work on the blown pipeline. When that time comes it won’t be ExxonMobil declaring false Majeure but it’s going to be something worst.
Exxonmobil and Akwa Ibom government can deny Niger Delta Avengers is not in Akwa Ibom state but we want them to know one of our elite strike team is based in Akwa Ibom State.
We are warning Exxonmobil not to carry out any repair work on the blown pipeline if they refuse and go ahead with any repair work something big and worst will happen.
To the traders/international refineries doing business with them, don’t let ExxonMobil deceive you that the repair work will take three to four weeks with the level of damage it will take them (ExxonMobil) months to fixed it.
What happened to Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) crude oil export pipeline in Forcados is an example to all International Oil Companies, no repair works until the federal government heed to our demands.
If ExxonMobil fails to listen to us (Niger Delta Avengers), your personnel are going to be our next casualties not pipelines.

Brig. Gen Mudoch Agbinibo
Spokesperson

http://www./?m=1

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. by madridguy(m): 11:30am On Jul 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. by winetapper: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2016
Now who is lying undecided

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2016
Lai stop lying. Buhari stop travelling. Dino melaye stop razzling jagaban's wife.

Nairalanders add una own jare

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. by NavierStokes(m): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2016
My take from another thread, hasn't changed since yesterday.

The case of the witch cried at night and the baby died in the morning.

Since the beginning of the restiveness, these NDA boys have proven to be more "honourable, responsible with demonstrated integrity" than the other parties involved. They say what they mean and have meant what they said.

Exxon denies an attack on Monday and has declared a force majeure a few days later.

It's high time government throws a pragmatic and workable permanent solution to the myriad of problems in the Niger Delta.
I believe if the government addresses this challenge with sincerity of purpose, it can go away soonest. But on the contrary a tactless approach can threaten our very existence.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. by DaBullIT(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2016
it should be 95%
Re: Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 11:58am On Jul 16, 2016
winetapper:
Now who is lying undecided

Obviously you know.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
DaBullIT:
it should be 95%

Yeah, but the illiterate certificateless president calculated otherwise.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. by amaechi1: 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
Perfectdanny:
Lai stop lying. Buhari stop travelling. Dino melaye stop razzling jagaban's wife.

Yes, Senator Ike Ekweremadu and Gov Ikpazu of Abia state stop forging.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
amaechi1:

Mtcheeeeeeeeww.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
Which sources of revenue is buhari using to pay his 95% northern appointees?Let it not be crude oil sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
amaechi1:

Buhari school cert was also forged.How about that?

12 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. by BossKratos: 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
undecided
PhockPhockMan:

Yeah, but the illiterate certificateless president calculated otherwise.

So you that is literate, with your 1st degree plus masters and mistress and your savvy political calculations? How come even chairman of your local contribution society no fit reach you?

Buhari is your president by fire by force! I just hope you don't die of hypertension featuring frustration before 2019 oh!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. by BossKratos: 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
grin
PhockPhockMan:

Do you think everyone in nairaland is a church rat like you?
Please swerve.

E pain you no be small sha!
Truth hurts!!!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
Akwa Ibom State government has told Mobil not to say the truth, this is how they play political with everything until it gets out of hand like Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. by KaBabs1: 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
Perfectdanny:

Perfectdanny , get a job
Re: Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. by hopilo: 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
NDA please what is your demand, l will help pass it to the govt. We need peace and peace we must pursue.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. by OlandoOwoo: 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lie Muhammed infected anything that has to do with Buhari's government.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
hopilo:
NDA please what is your demand, l will help pass it to the govt. We need peace and peace we must pursue.

Their demands are in public domain, the government are unnecessarily arrogant.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. by dannyreports(m): 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
angryit pains me , how nigeria has reduced youths who suppose to provide solutions to ur mirade of problems , adopt violence as a means to an end , as it is wat d govt listens to. I pray God delivers us frm quagmire. my honest opinionit pains me , how nigeria has reduced youths who suppose to provide solutions to ur mirade of problems , adopt violence as a means to an end , as it is wat d govt listens to. I pray God delivers us frm quagmire. my honest opinionit pains me , how nigeria has reduced youths who suppose to provide solutions to ur mirade of problems , adopt violence as a means to an end , as it is wat d govt listens to. I pray God delivers us frm quagmire. my honest opinion
Re: Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. by 100Cents: 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
No comment..
Re: Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. by chemicalDisease: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
grin

Lai Mohammed infected souls.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
I don't get undecided

NDA what's your problem actually, ExxonMobil doesn't need your permission or recognition as to how it makes its decision. If they decide to call your attack a system anomaly, live with it.

Last time I checked, an unforeseen pipeline explosion is an anomaly

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
KaBabs1:

Perfectdanny , get a job

tongue e pain am o
Re: Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. by lafuria1(m): 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hahaha, why is it paining this avengers that ExxonMobil denies any attack, they should attack and move on. They keep saying government should heed their demands, but what are these demands?

This government won't negotiate with them, so please they should carry on, are they tired of attacking bayelsa and delta state, they should continue and permanently destroy every pipeline in both bayelsa and delta state.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. by hopilo: 7:58am On Jul 17, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Their demands are in public domain, the government are unnecessarily arrogant.
I am not aware, please can you share any link to read those demands?

(1) (Reply)

I'm 99% Sure Something Is Wrong With Buhari. / I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys / How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.