Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja (55603 Views)

Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released / Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) / Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by goldem: 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
Islam/Muslim/imolile, why? Everywhere you find them blood must flow, did God command you to fight and kill for him? You leaders that brainwash them God judgment will be sudden on you.
We heard world leaders condemning the Nice truck attack in France. But no comment from our own president on the two recent attacks - Mrs Eunice and this youth madness. It is not necessary or the stories aren't true.
But if army defend themselves against lawless youth, countless delegations will be sent to make peace. There will be live broadcast justifying the youth's action.
No matter what, the Church is marching on and the gates of hell can never prevail. Every day many Muslim youth are embracing Christ after seeing the light of the truth. These ones too will be evangelists for Christ IJN.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Lexxyla: 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ayatullah:
[b]THE TRUTH is that 'Thisday' Newspaper did a one sided story lacking investigative journalism.

Another TRUTH is that the Catholic Church is not new in the area so also is the Mosque Ground where the alleged attackers came from.

Another TRUTH is that the Catholic Church should have known that Friday is a serious Prayer Day for the Muslims who pray in peace in their thousands led solemnly by one Imam and need no disturbance.

Another TRUTH is that the Muslims despite praying in their thousands outside does not generate any disturbing noise.

Another TRUTH is that Christians so much love the microphone and loudspeakers that they make so much noise even when they are gathered in very few number.

The final TRUTH is that the Christians must have made a disturbing, loudspeakers assisted noise full of heresies while the Muslims were praying which must have led to the Catholic Church being raided by the Brave Muslims.

(I expect a ban for saying the truth)[/b]

See what a useless brainwashed nairalander is calling the truth.

Have you seen any Catholic Church disturbing with speakers? They rarely even place their speakers outside of the church, even if they do, does that give your fellow Muslim the right to attack them for exercising their right to religion?

Have you seen any Christian group burning or Attacking a Nasfat Muslim for praying on Sunday. The Catholic Church celebrate Mass everyday and Churches can fix their program for any day of the week. Christians do not dictate when you should worship your Allah.

Are you saying that I should also mobilize my fellow Christians youth to destroy the Many mosques that won't allow us peaceful sleep with the noise coming from their early morning Prayers?

Just have it at the back of your mind that nobody, no religion has the monopoly of Violence. There is a limit to any intimidation and harassment.

They will still be telling us about how their religion is that of peace

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by babat89: 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
BetaThings:

Is that not evidence of their ignorance
No one - Saudi, Iranian, Nigerian etc - can judge your eeman! It is only Allah that knows your sincerity
Don't allow anyone to destroy your good deeds

The guy that used a truck to kill dozens of children was at first thought to have lost control of the truck; the victims at first did not comprehend what was going on. But we know the guy deserved a more painful death than what he got
But what I have read here is baffling - I know that there are ignorant muslims all around but this is really baffling

Christians will believe anything said about Islam and will not listen to our advice to ascertain the truth
We believe in due punishment for offenders - including death penalty. But we need to ascertain the facts
Part of the reasons for extra judicial killings by the police is the pretentious abolition of death penalty

Policemen want armed robbers to die so that they will not escape from jail to attack them - Muslims
agree and support death penalty and due process
When people lump all Muslims together with ISIS, BH and other misguided groups, they forget that the leader of ISIS made his first public appearance in a mosque in Iraq
Before doing so he had executed the imam and other officials of that mosque. Why?
because they had spoken AGAINST his deviant ways

People don't need to really approve of you - just know and understand Islam and practise it sincerely
You will find that you will not have to take the law into your hands to kill innocent people - that is for the authorities to do after seeing evidence
You are not a scholar; I am not - so we cannot declare someone a fake Muslim

When you are provoked like Christians have been known to do, you will rely on the laws of the country to get redress
Islam is orderly; we don't just allow renegades to take action

In Islam, we don't criticise tribes, because they could be of mixed religion, we criticise specific acts of specific individual or religious groups
I am a Nigerian, I learnt of honour killing from someone who was criticising Islam on the internet. I later discovered that it was a cultural practice. That is the way myths about Islam is spread.
Don't be surprised news like this Niger State incident is welcomed by SOME because it provides ammunition for attack on Islam

We should not lose our heads

This is the verse - may Allah guide us

Qur'an 49:6

A leader is judged by those he leads. What happened after Muhammed died? War!!! The thing they had learnt from their Oga, they did amongst themselves.
Islam spits on peace!

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by khattab02: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ayatullah:
[b]THE TRUTH is that 'Thisday' Newspaper did a one sided story lacking investigative journalism.

Another TRUTH is that the Catholic Church is not new in the area so also is the Mosque Ground where the alleged attackers came from.

Another TRUTH is that the Catholic Church should have known that Friday is a serious Prayer Day for the Muslims who pray in peace in their thousands led solemnly by one Imam and need no disturbance.

Another TRUTH is that the Muslims despite praying in their thousands outside does not generate any disturbing noise.

Another TRUTH is that Christians so much love the microphone and loudspeakers that they make so much noise even when they are gathered in very few number.

The final TRUTH is that the Christians must have made a disturbing, loudspeakers assisted noise full of heresies while the Muslims were praying which must have led to the Catholic Church being raided by the Brave Muslims.

One of the reasons I don't rush to comment or quick to be judgemental. Becos I have to hear the other side of the story. Most news agency don't usually give the full story or what actually led to such things.
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by gustav25: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ayatullah:

And of all the false truths a liar like you who deserves to be chopped off bits by bits said ,I can categorically say now all Muslims are intolerant terrorists and all Muslims are terrorists and potential terrorist ....because you liar have ever seen a Catholic church either Gothic ,Orthodox or unorthodox make use of a mega phone in their premises right ?
I don't really blame a brain washed zombie who thinks the Christian church's makes noise while playing and paying deaf ears to the outrageous Arabic shit that torments the soul of others because it sounds like a tribal war song every morning ....You are deluded like -------d was.
And to add a feather to your stupidity ,you call your fellow zombies BRAVE for ransacking a building in a secular entity ? How stupid can you get before you know you are stupid ?
Man ,a man like you is the reason assisted murder/suicide should be legalized in this entity so I can help you find a Brave way to Break the Hynems of the depressed imaginary 72 while wanting for another set of young boys to commit sodomy.
Spit on you and your Brave Malo's who derive joy in sexing the camel and donkeys as directed by the swine you follow because I see it increases your stupidity quotient in a super size capacity .

#PEACE#™

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by khattab02: 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
babat89:

To lay in wait for and kill the people of the book and unbelievers is 'religion of peace'
Mention 2 peaceful Islamic countries for the 10 unpeaceful that can be mentioned
lol....

So you think you just lay in wait and kill for nothing?? Just for nothing??

Common, you are clearly quoting it out of context, that's why it doesn't make sense you quote it. And you missed the message being passed there.
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by experimentist: 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Almajiri1:
Buhari should call his foot soldiers to order.I also appeal to my fellow almajiri to reject every standing order from Alfa buhari to go on mindless killings with intent to subject the masses in fear and distracting them from demanding for all his Eldorado campaign promises.
grow sense small bros na
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by bestpunterever: 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
BetaThings:

Is that not evidence of their ignorance
No one - Saudi, Iranian, Nigerian etc - can judge your eeman! It is only Allah that knows your sincerity
Don't allow anyone to destroy your good deeds

The guy that used a truck to kill dozens of children was at first thought to have lost control of the truck; the victims at first did not comprehend what was going on. But we know the guy deserved a more painful death than what he got
But what I have read here is baffling - I know that there are ignorant muslims all around but this is really baffling

Christians will believe anything said about Islam and will not listen to our advice to ascertain the truth
We believe in due punishment for offenders - including death penalty. But we need to ascertain the facts
Part of the reasons for extra judicial killings by the police is the pretentious abolition of death penalty

Policemen want armed robbers to die so that they will not escape from jail to attack them - Muslims agree and support death penalty and due process
When people lump all Muslims together with ISIS, BH and other misguided groups, they forget that the leader of ISIS made his first public appearance in a mosque in Iraq
Before doing so he had executed the imam and other officials of that mosque. Why?
because they had spoken AGAINST his deviant ways

People don't need to really approve of you - just know and understand Islam and practise it sincerely
You will find that you will not have to take the law into your hands to kill innocent people - that is for the authorities to do after seeing evidence
You are not a scholar; I am not - so we cannot declare someone a fake Muslim

When you are provoked like Christians have been known to do, you will rely on the laws of the country to get redress
Islam is orderly; we don't just allow renegades to take action

In Islam, we don't criticise tribes, because they could be of mixed religion, we criticise specific acts of specific individual or religious groups
I am a Nigerian, I learnt of honour killing from someone who was criticising Islam on the internet. I later discovered that it was a cultural practice. That is the way myths about Islam is spread.
Don't be surprised news like this Niger State incident is welcomed by SOME because it provides ammunition for attack on Islam

We should not lose our heads

This is the verse - may Allah guide us

Qur'an 49:6
ure right bro
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by khattab02: 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
BetaThings:

Is the story not strange?
I am a Muslim and baffled by it
He has the right to air his doubt about the story

Yesterday, a story about attack on punch correspondent was posted on NL
People were saying "is this true"
Nobody abused them though the story was true and I saw an AIT cameramen with a cut on his face
So one can ask "is this true"
I am seriously baffled at the story because the action and motive make no sensse
Christians have been led to believe any lie about Islam
anything I tell you! Especially gross misinformations.
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Joelchris(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
overall90:
So Abuja is gradually turning into Kano just because their own is in power.
Nigerians better speak out now before it is too late.

Wailer spotted, what's up, you never get sense still
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
Baddowski:
Exodus 22 vs 20.... whoever sacrifices to other gods except the LORD must be condemned and destroyed.

Quran 60 vs 8.... Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of your religion nor drove you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

I no fit laff at these my gullible Christian fellows and their fraudulent pastors. They always look for Muslims to blame for their predicaments.
Even if a Christian child fail waec, it's Muslims fault. Izzorite!
Islam has always being violent right from the day Ishmael was born
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ayatullah:

that is not a enough reason to be destructive.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
BetaThings:

Please use another argument
Christians fight for God

Bishop Oyedepo slapped somebody for insulting Jesus
Pastor Suleman decreed death on El Rufai because of a bill sent to the House of Assembly
CAN has lied against Muslims in the past
was it physical, did Christians go about bombing in the name of religion? Yes Suleman decree El Rufai dead because he was sick. Moreover it's a condition should he go ahead to implement such laws. Islam has always being violent to other religions all over the world.
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
I am 100% SURE that 90% of the None Muslims here are Christians who HATE Catholics on a good day..........................but at the moment let us just UNITE.....................ITS THE 'INFIDELS' we are up against................hmm!

THAT IS WHAT RELIGION IS ALL ABOUT. ITS ALL ABOUT SENTIMENTS, EMOTIONAL DRIVE. NOBODY IS OBJECTIVELY ASKING WHAT REALLY HAPPENED THAT MUST HAVE PROVOKED SUCH AN OUT RAGE SO AS TO PREVENT FUTURE OCCURANCE?

A report not BALANCED at all which on Nairaland has TRUELY shown the NIGERIAN HYPOCRITICAL MENTALITY.

In the three former times when Buhari aspired to be President. The preachings from the pulpit is that he wants to Islamize the country but on the fourth aspiration when a PASTOR from one of the MAJOR CHURCHES was chosen as his running mate. The same Churches campaigned for Buhari...............ITS ALL ABOUT THE STOMACH. WETIN MOUTH GO EAT.

Least i forget,

When Buhari became president at last among the first things he did was CANCEL the GOVERNMENT MONEIES that goes into Pligrimage to Mecca.

No Muslim raised an eye brow. IF A NON MUSLIM HAD TRIED SUCH...........................YOU CAN SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

The SIMPLE TRUTH is that NIGERIA is such a FUVKED UP country where SENTIMENT is the air that the breathe.

Dont be SURPRISE that when fully investigated the out come is going to be that it was the Catholic Church who provoked the MUSLIMS on a FRIDAY......................CHRISTIAN AT MOST TIMES BEHAVE LIKE SERPENT.

The know when to strike their VENOM and then withdraw like a Dove.

...behold, i send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves, be wise as a SERPENT () and as harmless as a dove. MATTHEW 10: 16.

Why all the transformation from Sheep to SERPPENT to Dove?
What Wisedoom as a serpent? The first illlustration of the Serpent in the Bible is in Genesis. THE DEVIL AND HIS DECEPTFUL TRICKS.

And the Muslims react in a most crazy way all because they want to hit a Snake with a STICK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by PrinceGallant: 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
First, may it will never be well for the liars. This story is glaring to be lopsided. Intact, it is very clear that the writer is bias and he failed to hide his intention of defaming Islam and Muslims. I am not in support of terrorism or vandalism, Islam also preaches against it. I agreed that there are some Muslim extremists who kill and maim others in the name of Allaah or Islam, but this does not make all the Muslims or Islam a religion of terrorism.

This story of Muslims youth destroying catholic church is not complete without giving us a reason why they embarked on such action. The given reason that they said Friday is for Muslims can only be acceptable by dullards, there are more to hidden matters in this story. As much as I loathe to what the Muslims did, and condemn their actions, I say the story is incomplete as they could not just go and destroy church in open day like that without anything between church and them.

I know extremists or terrorists can set a church ablaze without any cause, they can kill for no just reason but to go and disrupt a church service in a daytime, there will be a cause.

May God save us from our media's ways of misleading.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
zainabxel:

"The final TRUTH is that the Christians must have made a disturbing, loudspeakers assisted noise full of heresies while the Muslims were praying which must have led to the Catholic Church being raided by the Brave Muslims."
First of all he is guessing.
2ndly, don't muslims use microphones and speakers?
Now apply his hypothesis and assume that muslims used a speaker during a sunday service(which they do) and christians attacked the mosque...will i be so stupid to justify the actions of the christians in anyway?
that proves Islam is really a violent religion. I see no reason whatsoever should warrant that act no matter what

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by BossKel(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
Intolerance is really the bane of religion in Nigeria
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by rhektor(m): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
Toeyoursea:
There are three sides to every story ;
Your side

Their side

The truth
undecided

ALLAH KNOWS BEST.

Please which of the Allahs? The one that teaches violence or the one that teaches tolerance?

Sweet and bitter water cannot rush from the same tap at the same time

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by hatchy(f): 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
dreamwords:
There are two type of muslim in nigeria, northen muslim and south west muslim,
Only the northern muslims can do such but not the south west muslims
My friend Muslims are terrorists and terrorists are Muslims.

See what lack of western education is causing the North.They refused to accept education,following thier religion sheepishly to wreck havoc without thoughts.

Fear North

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by bishopsele84: 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
Retards moslums everywhere.The thunder that will strike northern Muslims still dey gather momentum.Fucking religion of a useless set of idiots
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by ojnnaco(m): 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
It s
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by ojnnaco(m): 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
It seems the ignorance of this so called Muslims increases on daily basis . . . .
How can you tell people when to worship .

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by hatchy(f): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
Toeyoursea:
Your side

Their side

The truth
undecided

ALLAH KNOWS BEST.
A fool spotted.
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by rhektor(m): 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
PrinceGallant:
First, may it will never be well for the liars. This story is glaring to be lopsided. Intact, it is very clear that the writer is bias and he failed to hide his intention of defaming Islam and Muslims. I am not in support of terrorism or vandalism, Islam also preaches against it. I agreed that there are some Muslim extremists who kill and maim others in the name of Allaah or Islam, but this does not make all the Muslims or Islam a religion of terrorism.

And your submission here showed that you are quick to judge without any investigation. bashing the writer without any information is as terrible as disrupting the church service.

This story of Muslims youth destroying catholic church is not complete without giving us a reason why they embarked on such action. The given reason that they said Friday is for Muslims can only be acceptable by dullards, there are more to hidden matters in this story. As much as I loathe to what the Muslims did, and condemn their actions, I say the story is incomplete as they could not just go and destroy church in open day like that without anything between church and them.[/quote]

If you are one of them and intend to speak for them please do and stop ranting.

I know extremists or terrorists can set a church ablaze without any cause, they can kill for no just reason but to go and disrupt a church service in a daytime, there will be a cause.[/quote]

So why did you doubt the writer if you don't have any ulterior motive?

May God save us from our media's ways of misleading.
[/quote]

Please give us the truth if you know this is not right, if not please remain silent

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by zanebaddo(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ak47young:
Am not saying what they did is right but holding prayer meeting by 2pm on Friday exactly the same time for juma a. Maybe they were disturbing with noise but this could have been solved maturely with dialogue
This statement from you is unthinkable. Were you part of the devils that perpetrated the act?

How could you even nurture such selfish thoughts.. Jesus Christ.. let's even assume the Catholics were having crusade, what happens to tolerance which you and your rulers advocate..

Do you know the level of nuisance the Muslim community commits on daily basis mostly Fridays, from shouting Allah akbar in early hours of morning disturbing people sleeping to blocking major roads in abuja on Fridays just because of some bleeped imaginery Mohammed. Yet nobody says anything because they own Nigeria and others are slaves.

I don't blame you lots, I blame the Christians who live by what they preach, how I wish we can forget this bible and face you cursed generations blood for blood, I tell you in 5 years all these would have been history.

Nonsense, you kill Today, we keep quiet, kill tomorrow we keep quiet, kill next tomorrow we keep quiet, why won't you lots continue to have a field day.

Bleep Jonathan and his love for Nigeria, he deserves to be stoned to death.

Mod if you like ban me I don't bloody care anymore, what nonsense. we say the truth they ban us.. What's the need for the forum if not to serve as a voice for the voiceless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by poketoholo01(m): 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
No be only religion of (peace) piss na religion of shit.
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Kiish(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
what a lovely, pizzful religion..... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Rexyl(m): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
khattab02:
if they do or committ an act that Islam is against, we have to deny those wrong teachings, acts etc. And even them if they don't repent.

Allah never approves or command shameful things. Qura'n 7:28

But why are so many atrocities in the name of Allah? The biggest headache for the whole world

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by lustra89(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mbaka! mbaka!!! U see yourself, if not for one thing now I will have said my mind
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by mozele(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
Toeyoursea:
Your side

Their side

The truth
undecided

ALLAH KNOWS BEST.

seriously, you need an Oscar nomination!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by lustra89(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mbaka! mbaka!!! U see yourself, if not for one thing now I will have said my mind. But why haven't you said anything since then, I thought during Goodluck regime you were busy ranting like a stray dog, suddenly you are mute like a dumb, well I don't blame him, his calmness n gentleness gave you the audacity... # Catholics just keeping praying while it last.
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by 1kinggy(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
dreamwords:
There are two type of muslim in nigeria, northen muslim and south west muslim,
Only the northern muslims can do such but not the south west muslims

Stop it! Muslims are Muslims. They all read and follow the same holy book. The problem is the leaders in their areas. See the hijab drama in Osun state. Intolerance under the cloak of religion is catastrophic and that's what we are seeing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba / Coronavirus: Apostle Kofi Nkrumah Sarkodie Arrested For Holding Church Service / Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.