Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja (55576 Views)

Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released / Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) / Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by truthmans2012: 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt] All hail islam the only religion of peace and truth angry.... [/size]

Satanist !!!
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by damon222: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
humilitypays:
The islamization of Nigeria phase 1 has just began.....phase 2 unfolding sad sad cry cry

But Nigerian Christians were forewarned about their decision at the last year's general election, instead they used a pastor fighting for his family's financial gain to deceive Christians....increased attacks on Christians, Christian communities (using Fulani herdsmen) and Churches increased dramatically ever since Buhari became president; they now feel like they own Nigeria angry

Nigerian Christians should prepare for more deadlier attacks in few months to come; Christians chose the path they are on now, so they have to endure and learn with their bloods cry cry Can a lion swap its skin? Buhari can never, and will never change...he's a born Jihadist, an inspiration for tribal and religious violence, even Buhari's political appointments so far is a true replica of how tribalistic Buhari is as a person, but God Almighty will shock them soon because the cattle that does not have tail, it is the gods that chases flies for it! angry
Buhari nor care self. Provided
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by galantfm: 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
Baddowski:
Exodus 22 vs 20.... whoever sacrifices to other gods except the LORD must be condemned and destroyed.

Quran 60 vs 8.... Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of your religion nor drove you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

I no fit laff at these my gullible Christian fellows and their fraudulent pastors. They always look for Muslims to blame for their predicaments.
Even if a Christian child fail waec, it's Muslims fault. Izzorite!
Hw com u cant jst condemn dis senseless acts &kip ur mouth shut instead of quoting wat u dnt undastnd. Did u evn pass thru a schl @all

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
WORDWORLD:
I am 100% SURE that 90% of the None Muslims here are Christians who HATE Catholics on a good day..........................but at the moment let us just UNITE.....................ITS THE 'INFIDELS' we are up against................hmm!

THAT IS WHAT RELIGION IS ALL ABOUT. ITS ALL ABOUT SENTIMENTS, EMOTIONAL DRIVE. NOBODY IS OBJECTIVELY ASKING WHAT REALLY HAPPENED THAT MUST HAVE PROVOKED SUCH AN OUT RAGE SO AS TO PREVENT FUTURE OCCURANCE?

A report not BALANCED at all which on Nairaland has TRUELY shown the NIGERIAN HYPOCRITICAL MENTALITY.

In the three former times when Buhari aspired to be President. The preachings from the pulpit is that he wants to Islamize the country but on the fourth aspiration when a PASTOR from one of the MAJOR CHURCHES was chosen as his running mate. The same Churches campaigned for Buhari...............ITS ALL ABOUT THE STOMACH. WETIN MOUTH GO EAT.

Least i forget,

When Buhari became president at last among the first things he did was CANCEL the GOVERNMENT MONEIES that goes into Pligrimage to Mecca.

No Muslim raised an eye brow. IF A NON MUSLIM HAD TRIED SUCH...........................YOU CAN SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

The SIMPLE TRUTH is that NIGERIA is such a FUVKED UP country where SENTIMENT is the air that the breathe.

Dont be SURPRISE that when fully investigated the out come is going to be that it was the Catholic Church who provoked the MUSLIMS on a FRIDAY......................CHRISTIAN AT MOST TIMES BEHAVE LIKE SERPENT.

The know when to strike their VENOM and then withdraw like a Dove.

...behold, i send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves, be wise as a SERPENT () and as harmless as a dove. MATTHEW 10: 16.

Why all the transformation from Sheep to SERPPENT to Dove?
What Wisedoom as a serpent? The first illlustration of the Serpent in the Bible is in Genesis. THE DEVIL AND HIS DECEPTFUL TRICKS.

And the Muslims react in a most crazy way all because they want to hit a Snake with a STICK.
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by ransomed: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
This can be termed as an act of Terrorism. If christians in the area claim that sundays are for their prayers and no muslim should make any salat( call to pray) and start destroying mosques in retaliation, what will people say? I can now see why Buratai boys wasted some extremists.

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by galantfm: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
major466:
You're a terrorist.
Yea u ar right bro

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Lightening: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=muhammed10 post=47603179]ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE...WHETHER YOU AGREE WITH ME OR NOT. [/quH

Please mention one peaceful Islamic country. Islam is anything but a religion of peace. Europe just opened their borders to Islamic refugees from Syria, rejected by their own brothers, and has not known peace since then. Doubt if you really believe that line.

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by opeaceo: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
PrinceGallant:
First, may it will never be well for the liars. This story is glaring to be lopsided. Intact, it is very clear that the writer is bias and he failed to hide his intention of defaming Islam and Muslims. I am not in support of terrorism or vandalism, Islam also preaches against it. I agreed that there are some Muslim extremists who kill and maim others in the name of Allaah or Islam, but this does not make all the Muslims or Islam a religion of terrorism.

This story of Muslims youth destroying catholic church is not complete without giving us a reason why they embarked on such action. The given reason that they said Friday is for Muslims can only be acceptable by dullards, there are more to hidden matters in this story. As much as I loathe to what the Muslims did, and condemn their actions, I say the story is incomplete as they could not just go and destroy church in open day like that without anything between church and them.

I know extremists or terrorists can set a church ablaze without any cause, they can kill for no just reason but to go and disrupt a church service in a daytime, there will be a cause.

May God save us from our media's ways of misleading.

Can you guys please shove the excuses somewhere else??

To think that I've "defended" this religion as a Christian is baffling. Cant you guys just condemn and move on?? Some Christians still belive it's a religion of Peace and your likes just proves otherwise with your statement.

Whatever the Church did (as long as there was no destruction of lives or properties), then there are no excuses for the activities of these jobless youth.

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by grosy: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
What i see abt dis issue is that is poverty dat is disturbing them. I pray buhari engage then so dat they can stop violent.

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Festy4u(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
That very moment when we are confronted with that trite of a word "Islam is a religion of peace!" I just.....

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by galantfm: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ayatullah:
[b]THE TRUTH is that 'Thisday' Newspaper did a one sided story lacking investigative journalism.

Another TRUTH is that the Catholic Church is not new in the area so also is the Mosque Ground where the alleged attackers came from.

Another TRUTH is that the Catholic Church should have known that Friday is a serious Prayer Day for the Muslims who pray in peace in their thousands led solemnly by one Imam and need no disturbance.

Another TRUTH is that the Muslims despite praying in their thousands outside does not generate any disturbing noise.

Another TRUTH is that Christians so much love the microphone and loudspeakers that they make so much noise even when they are gathered in very few number.

The final TRUTH is that the Christians must have made a disturbing, loudspeakers assisted noise full of heresies while the Muslims were praying which must have led to the Catholic Church being raided by the Brave Muslims.

(I expect a ban for saying the truth)[/b]
So u dnt knw d truth @ur age, common pls go &receive sense &stop writin trash evrywhere.Islam is a religion of violence &evryone knows

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by justy15: 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Islam is a religion of violence. check out their history all over the world, if you have a good knowledge of who God is then you don't need to fight for him. it is a demonstration of your gods weakness to fight for him though am not surprise all this are happening under buhari, it is an act of northern agenda for which buhari is there to actualize but I tell the Christians to rise n defend themselves from this satanic sadist led government .

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by galantfm: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
Islam kips telling us its a religion of peace when we arent fools.I believe any religion dat kills &destroys is violent.Pls drop d weapons &let ur god fight.Haba!

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by ransomed: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=WORDWORLD post=47611027][/quote]:::----ALL TERRORISTS, AL QAEDA, AL SHABAB, ISIS, AL NUSRA, AL SALHDIN, BOKO HARAM, HAMAS shout alau akbar to perpetrate evil and commit heinous crimes against Humanity. #islamabad.

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Smytter(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
khattab02:
Please can you remind me which chapter and verse you quote this from? I can't remember it now.
Quran chapter 2 verse 11 and 12

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by pepigeorge(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
PROVERBZ:
Muslim fools am probably sure there imam brain washed them during their meeting
Dis yoruba moderators go ban u for faulting one of their rat rules

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by kikake: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
dan307:
And in the other hand some pple even southerns are saying Igbo's are intolerent by not embracing islam angry angry

One should expect self-acclaimed most sophisticated people to say for not embracing Islam, Igbos are ethnic bigots.

There is no amount of backbreaking tactics which these sophisticated people have not employed to make the Igbo quit their resolve to exit failed Nigeria.

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
Guys ... guys, take a chill pill, at least they didn't bomb the place with worshippers inside like they normally would

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by kikake: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
The old SW and old SE regions of Nigeria have a few.values they commonly share, such as aspiration for the best in the world.

But there's an Islamic section in the SW whose people now look towards the Sokoto Caliphate for directions.

The southwest is therefore on a crossroads, more so, since 1999 when SW is serially led by a religious group who look forward to the Sokoto Caliphate for directions.
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by galantfm: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
WORDWORLD:
I am 100% SURE that 90% of the None Muslims here are Christians who HATE Catholics on a good day..........................but at the moment let us just UNITE.....................ITS THE 'INFIDELS' we are up against................hmm!

THAT IS WHAT RELIGION IS ALL ABOUT. ITS ALL ABOUT SENTIMENTS, EMOTIONAL DRIVE. NOBODY IS OBJECTIVELY ASKING WHAT REALLY HAPPENED THAT MUST HAVE PROVOKED SUCH AN OUT RAGE SO AS TO PREVENT FUTURE OCCURANCE?

A report not BALANCED at all which on Nairaland has TRUELY shown the NIGERIAN HYPOCRITICAL MENTALITY.

In the three former times when Buhari aspired to be President. The preachings from the pulpit is that he wants to Islamize the country but on the fourth aspiration when a PASTOR from one of the MAJOR CHURCHES was chosen as his running mate. The same Churches campaigned for Buhari...............ITS ALL ABOUT THE STOMACH. WETIN MOUTH GO EAT.

Least i forget,

When Buhari became president at last among the first things he did was CANCEL the GOVERNMENT MONEIES that goes into Pligrimage to Mecca.

No Muslim raised an eye brow. IF A NON MUSLIM HAD TRIED SUCH...........................YOU CAN SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

The SIMPLE TRUTH is that NIGERIA is such a FUVKED UP country where SENTIMENT is the air that the breathe.

Dont be SURPRISE that when fully investigated the out come is going to be that it was the Catholic Church who provoked the MUSLIMS on a FRIDAY......................CHRISTIAN AT MOST TIMES BEHAVE LIKE SERPENT.

...behold, i send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves, be wise as a SERPENT () and as harmless as a dove. MATTHEW 10: 16.

What Wisedoom as a serpent? The first illlustration of the Serpent in the Bible is in Genesis. THE DEVIL AND HIS DECEPTFUL TRICKS.

And the Muslims react in a most crazy way all because they want to hit a Snake with a STICK.
Why ar u seekin unnecesary attention here.Why &how would dey hav provoked d muslims nah.Common b wise bro or wher is commonsense?

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by galantfm: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Least i forget,

Why ar u seekin unnecesary attention here.Why &how would dey hav provoked d muslims nah.U mean its a crime to pray in church on a Friday? Common b wise bro or wher is commonsense?

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by SHAIBULIAR: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Abraham see what you caused with your preek. Islam the religion of piss
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by bikefab(m): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Perhaps d time is apt to take up arms against these fo.ols who say they practice a religion of peace. Defend urselves o ye people!
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by sbabimbola(f): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Codes151:
how does this rubbish u wrote adds to the fact 200 of ur kind went haywire yesterday!? Nothing remorseful came out of ur mouth! Smh

See me see fight oooo.

Bros No vex, it's unfortunate that you misunderstood me.

I WAS EXTREMELY SADDENED BY THE ACT, I WAS JUST LOOKING FOR SOLUTION, NOT ENEMY. GOOD NIGHT

you dey vex like..........

THUNDER!

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by SHAIBULIAR: 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ayatullah:
[b]THE TRUTH is that 'Thisday' Newspaper did a one sided story lacking investigative journalism.

Another TRUTH is that the Catholic Church is not new in the area so also is the Mosque Ground where the alleged attackers came from.

Another TRUTH is that the Catholic Church should have known that Friday is a serious Prayer Day for the Muslims who pray in peace in their thousands led solemnly by one Imam and need no disturbance.

Another TRUTH is that the Muslims despite praying in their thousands outside does not generate any disturbing noise.

Another TRUTH is that Christians so much love the microphone and loudspeakers that they make so much noise even when they are gathered in very few number.

The final TRUTH is that the Christians must have made a disturbing, loudspeakers assisted noise full of heresies while the Muslims were praying which must have led to the Catholic Church being raided by the Brave Muslims.

it's a shame that I live in the same country and breath the same air with extremist like you,but you know what? Islamabaaaaaaaaaad
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by SHAIBULIAR: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ayatullah:

Another TRUTH is that the Muslims despite praying in their thousands outside does not generate any disturbing noise.it's a pity that I share the same country and breath the same air with extremist like you,but you know what? Islamabaaaaaaaaaad

it's a shame that I live in the same country and breath the same air with extremist like you,but you know what? Islamabaaaaaaaaaad
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by SHAIBULIAR: 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ayatullah:

Another TRUTH is that the Muslims despite praying in their thousands outside does not generate any disturbing noise.it's a pity that I live in the same country and breath the same air with extremist like you,but you know what? Islamabaaaaaaaaaad

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by khattab02: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
aubventure:

If your neighbou's generator disturbs you do you destroy the generator or you talk to him.
Allah is an idol so anybody who tries to set is captives free, he tries to kill them. Jesus gave his life for his followers, Your Allah is asking you to give him blood then who is God between this two.

This is gross error!!! Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala is never an Idol and the muslims don't believe in so.

Qur'an 2:55

112:1-4

And many other verses descibe who Allah is.

That statement is a gross error in Islam.

Muslims don't believe so!
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by orisa37: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
They are Bokoharam.

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by emmy4surecool: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Christian is a religion of love. God take control we dnt ve power on our own.

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by khattab02: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
Smytter:
Quran chapter 2 verse 11 and 12
Jazakumullah!!!
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by OmoOlomu(m): 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
a sane media organization will show us the before and after destruction pics of the church ,not this nonsense from thisday. and who carried out the investigation about the woman killed in Abuja's, before coming out to tag some Muslims. yeye media always add religion to everything that happens in the country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba / An Open Drain, A Street Hawker, A Pastor (Pictured) / Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80