Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja (55641 Views)

Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released / Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) / Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by ufumes(m): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
But this is not right
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by sbabimbola(f): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
If Nigeria will survive, we must all learn tolerance...

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Toeyoursea(m): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by sammyj: 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
The government should look into this b4 it's gets put of hand! !! angry
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
I tot I saw 200 cows bt sadly it was youth.. How Wil you follow a religion that embrace violence.. Indeed some people are specifically made for hell.

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by geraldgiz(m): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
I had a terrible dream last night about this happening today, Christians is time to rise to Ur feet and pray for divine intervention, vengeance belongs to God. We don't war against flesh and blood. Let's fight with prayers. This is a dream I had just last night and has happened today, I sent to some of my friend to pray for Nigerians. Any God that inspires you to kill and feel comfortable is a false God. Come to think of it, the sharia law is embedded in our Constitution, which is actually wrong, that's is why Constitution needs to be reviewed. Such things can never happen in western secular countries like USA & nothing will be done. This is y I am beginning to support Donald Trump of USA. Islam is very synonymous with violence, crisis and war. Check out countries & regions practicing Islam and u will notice there is always war and terrorist attacks there, such as :Iraq, OMAN, Afghanistan, Turkey, North East Nigeria. All terrorist groups too like Iraq, ISIS, Boko Haram are all Islam induced groups. Christians wake up, it's time to fight the good fight of Faith, APC really came in with a northern Agenda of Islamising Nigeria, why would a president include Nigeria in Coalition for Islamic States and everybody kept quiet, we are now feeding on our vomit, people like Tinibu and Amaechi, who deceived masses to vote for this govt only did that for their selfish purposes. You that went to the pools, what av u gained from this administration if not hardship, dictatorship, anarchy and ethnic/religious discrimination.. . More to write but I will drop my pen here.
5 POLICE MEN DIED, BEING US CITIZENS AND THE PRESIDENT WENT FOR CONDOLENCE VISIT. IN NIGERIA HUNDREDS WILL DIE OUT OF TERRORIST ATTACT AND THE PRESIDENCY WILL MOVE FOR GRAZING BILL.

#notoislamisationofnigeria #nochristianitynonigeria #christianslifematter

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by EpicMaurice(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Just see what Buhari and his brothers are doing to us. When is this going to end? If you muslims hate us that much why not just let us go. #freeBiafra

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by bestpunterever: 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
End time muslim from the north.
I'm a muslim, but I don't think is appropriate for me to force any body to worship with me in the mosque. Because my imam never preach that to me. I hate one nigeria
most of northern nigerian are insane.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by horluwatosin(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Islam....religion of peace.... Laughing my ass out

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by madapcmod: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
Religion of piss handiwork

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
bishopcarter:
nothing wey person eyes nor go see for this our Obodo naija

Lol which one be Obodo naija bros, kikikikikiki grin

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
i said it!
simply going to a place of worship, talking or even eating will soon be a sin to these guys.

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by opribo(m): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hope they know it is no longer business as usual for every church touched in the North two will be completely raised down in the South. So they should expect a response.

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by AngryNigerian(m): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
Who even introduced Islam, plsss

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by petomas(m): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
24hrsmarriage:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/07/16/over-200-muslim-youths-run-amok-destroy-catholic-church-near-abuja/
What kind of rubbish is this for Christ s sake? The appropriate bodies should better wake up and put an end to this madness in the name of Religion or else i can see danger ahead...
This is uncalled for and highly condemnable.......
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
If Christians after church service go scatter mosque now d story wil b different.

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by geraldgiz(m): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
Festivalofholi:
The world would hav been a better place without islam religion... Islam is d worst thing dat happened to humanity.
God will judge those murderes claiming to be peaceful, I don't condemn them before, but I think now, they irritate me. ISLAM, BUHARI, APC A COURSE TO THIS Generation

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Pascal181: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
I don't blame those cursed descedants of cain. Not even dady Adeboye condemed the last killing of a Redeemed Church pastor in Kubwa even when a crusade was organised d following day in d national stadium Abj.

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by madapcmod: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
Islamisation on course, when we talk they call us wailers!

The wrath of God will keep tormenting the committees of this sacrilege

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by shamecurls(m): 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
The first doom that befell Africans is religion!

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by fixedhollies(m): 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
In Joseph conrad's words in the novel "heart of darkness" these are scavengers and in humans... I wonder why we live with them! Forgetting that the tru religion is to their fellow humans! How I wish the world is without them!!!

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by gurunlocker: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
when you are not educated, but only use your time to read Quran and sit down in Madrasa from Morning till night.... Becoming an extremist, this is the result.... Now, of we talk, they will say it's a religion of peace.....

Why always this Muslims? why always Islam? or this ones too are not Muslims?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Originalsly: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
As they attack. .. the community just stood by to watch, record and run to post on YouTube! They left the mosque to attack .... no doubt..instructed/incited by the iman or whoever was speaking to them....that guy should be arrested.

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by smogup: 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
Abookies are really the problem of this country. Buhari inclusive.

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by fynestbarrister(f): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by sainttwist1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
religion of peace at work.....kill kill kill

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by geraldgiz(m): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
bestpunterever:
End time muslim from the north.
I'm a muslim, but I don't think is appropriate for me to force any body to worship with me in the mosque. Because my imam never preach that to me.
I hope they he also promised u virgins when u kill, ignorant people, no offense. But u know, Muslims have a wicked agenda for Nigeria, thats y I don't blame Donald Trump anymore.

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
In the north here we call dem malo, malo no get brain malo na goat dats why we dey treat deir fuckup

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by 100Cents: 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
Northern Agenda..

Nah our brother dey reign..

In DinO Melaye's voice " And nothing will happen "

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by idupaul: 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
Toeyoursea:
There are three sides to every story ;
Your side

Their side

The truth

Meaning?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) / Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) / You Are Spiritually Matured If You Have "Perfect" Control Over These Things