Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State (26006 Views)

President Buhari Leaves Edo For Abuja, After Obaseki's Campaign (Photos) / Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics / Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by Haryohdeji(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I think PDP should forget about Edo State at this time....It is game over....
APC were more than this iN Rivers, Bayelsa n co...what ends it?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by PoundspassDolla(m): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
todayboy:
Rented crowd don't win elections
I see some of the people with Apc Osun state t shirts

They brought most of this crowd from Osun states
if this crowd here were rented, probably from PDP rentals I guess,that means the crowd at PDP rallies were also rented too..... Right?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by Louiscutedude(m): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
I laff in all language APC can waist our money renting crown but d end PDP who do not spend any dim will still win

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by PoundspassDolla(m): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
Haryohdeji:
APC were more than this iN Rivers, Bayelsa n co...what ends it?
cowardly assassination of their rival members
Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by Callistoable(m): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

i know say u dey shiver inside....the little money wey you collect from Ize Iyamu to dey post nonsense...go soon do you piam... grin grin
let he continue dreaming till the day Edo people will swear in GO bfr he will knw

1 Like

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by Paperwhite(m): 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu will only appear in times like this.All the gaffes Buhari & her APC party have been committing against the Nigerian state is none of her business.One wonder if she really feels what the electorate are currently feeling now about this party she so much love with passion.Do anyone still chants "Sai Buhari or Sai Chanji?"Of course it must be her,Omenka,Arresa & other few chronically deluded zombies.Nne wake up & smell the coffee.There is so much resentment in the land.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by Paperwhite(m): 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Callistoable:
let he continue dreaming till the day Edo people will swear in GO bfr he will knw
Except APC uses rigging but which will not work as the electorate have seen what APC can offer now.Besides an average Nigerian is now more politically conscious than ever.Recall how the federal might thing was stoutly resisted in Bayelsa,Rivers & some Senatorial reruns(Kogi,Nassarawa,Benue?). So it'll never be on a platter of gold. Get ready!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by Rekit: 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
americanigga:

We know you are not from Edo state, you are from one of the South East states. Igbo people you all should mind your business.

We in Edo state are tired of being in opposition with the centre. We fought very hard to dethrone PDP from the centre-federal level. This is the time for us to enjoy the fruit of our labour. PDP is a dead party in Edo State and the centre. We already vomited PDP we cannot go back and eat our vomit. APC has already won. Up APC!! up Change.
May thunder strikes that mouth that mention "CHANGE" here when I bought a bag of rice at N16,500 today. Don't you know the cost of diesel and fuel! Or, are you spoofed?

Meanwhile, person you are referring to is a typical Etsako man, if at all you know where Etsako is in Edo State. For ur information, both the dictator himself and Philip Shaibu (the deputy to Godwin Obaseki) are from Etsako West LGA. We are the real voters on ground. #PDPALLTHEWAY.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by owanedo: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
for the dreamers, who believed PDP has a chance in edo state, keep dreaming nothing wrong about that. for those who believed the crowd is rented, yes they were rented nothing wrong about that. but one thing is sure is that APC is going to floor PDP hands down in edo state. in terms of mobilization Apc has the foot soldiers than pdp for now, in terms of funding apc is in a better position to splash the money to win the election, then in terms of performance oshomohle has written his name in gold only a cynic can argue that. oh I forgot thuggery, pdp can't match apc for that in my state so with or without federal might apc will still win. we are on ground not on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by richybanky(m): 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, welcome bro.
Wat I wrote is dullard.dinho and wat am seeing now is president buhari Is like nairaland don dey craze too grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by Apocalypse12: 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

elections are not won online .....these are the real voters....and not the band boys hired by your Ice Cream iyamu grin grin
nice one dear
Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by lailo: 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
Na today?No be same way Jonathan crowd X10 Buhari own.E no fail
Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Is that not PDP flag am seen? apc must you be fake and imitating on everything? tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by Agbgift(f): 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
Tenkobos:
PDP should forget Edo state? I think you're high on fermented campaign promises
Abeg help me tell that babe well.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by Agbgift(f): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
AGENEBODE, WEPPA IWANNO KINGDOM....
Shoi! see my weppa brother. You have really proven to be the son of Ekpe
Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Agbgift:

Shoi! see my weppa brother. You have really proven to be the son of Ekpe
followed you kindly follow back

1 Like

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

We going to shock you, Edo people are unique people, we are tired of that short ugly thing that want to impose a nobody on us. Pastor won't spend a dime, but will surely carry the day.
FOOL
Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by tantan: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
wow that's good. Ali sheriff is working out
Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by tantan: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
wow that's good. Ali sheriff is working
Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by maestroferddi: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

i know say u dey shiver inside....the little money wey you collect from Ize Iyamu to dey post nonsense...go soon do you piam... grin grin
Sorry, Oshiomhole and his stooge would be beaten like thieves in the forthcoming election.

APC sponsored Sheriff in a futile bid to break PDP ranks. Now that PDP have reconciled, where is the chance of this Obaseki man before the tsunami called Ize-Iyamu?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by americanigga(m): 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
exco90:
. ****what dividend of change are we enjoying in nigeria as a whole****

In Edo state we are enjoying good roads, secondary schools are now like universities, all state government workers are paid salaries as at when due, all the evil godfather eg Anenih and Igbinedion have all been silenced, massive industrialization in Edo state e.g. Because of Obaseki Dangote is building a cement industry of 1billion US Dollar in Edos state, building of 3000megawatts of power plant.

In the federal government level there is massive construction of roads across the federation, also remember the railway are being constructed in the south and in the North, the Npower program- I believe you have applied, the defeat of gboko aram, and the fight against corruption.
You know to destroy is easy but to build is dificult, so you have to give APC at least 8years in the federal level.

Now what where you enjoying in Nigeria as a whole before the coming of APC? If you are from Edo state you can start from Edo state
Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by bashydemy(m): 2:19am On Jul 17, 2016
This is sure winning for APC
Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by Drabbaudu: 4:17am On Jul 17, 2016
Why brooms were not seen. Edo towns and cities with streets
were cleaned and washed away with rain. Or nothing to change
during the rally. God bless and help nija.
Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by Donkiad: 8:48am On Jul 17, 2016
I am waiting for the day Chief Lucky Igbenedion will raise up the hand of POI as the candidate of PDP being his PA as Chairman, Chief of Staff and SSG respectively as Gov just like Adams Oshimhole did with Godwin Obaseki...Just saying..POI was Lucky's PA as LG Chairman, He changed the Organogram to make the Chief of Staff Superior to the SSG and when he became SSG,Changed it again to make the SSG Superior to the Chief of Staff.Correspondence to the Gov go thru the SSG with his comments either for approval or not.He was the most trusted confidant to Lucky more than anybody and he knew all ,i mean all that happened before and after and its not an issue of sentiment.Tell us what POI as a key appointee of Lucky attracted to Edo state and i will tell you now that the Azura Power Project situated in Edo state was the brain child of GO.Let Lucky Igbenedion who knows him more than us come out openly to raise up his hand just like Oshiomole did to GO...
Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

elections are not won online .....these are the real voters....and not the band boys hired by your Ice Cream iyamu grin grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock / Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs / How Buhari Shut The Mouth Of ‘blood Suckers’ In Nigeria – Northern Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.