Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State (26004 Views)

President Buhari Leaves Edo For Abuja, After Obaseki's Campaign (Photos) / Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics / Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by policy12: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
No be by crowd o o those guys may be a rented crew or they are Jus there to see d big guys. I only pray that the wl give them a leader and not a looter, someone who will govern them right whether Na Pdp or apc to me e doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by gebest: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
not mush compare to 2012, when d peopl were like sand in d stadium, APC will manage to win PDP by 60-40%
Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by greatiyk4u(m): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Even if this mammoth crowd was rented, the APC should equally rent them on election day and win #ASAP

I empathize with those who are still living in the dreamland of "EDO IS PDP"

Lolz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by laffwitmi: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ipod yoot are supporting pdp that didn't do any good things to their region for good 16 years.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
richybanky:

And u ar comparing 2015 election to dis one? Wen u know by urself dat d popularity of APC hav gone down.. Keep deceiving urself
@emboldened, u now termed me wailer cus I said my mind, y not calling me such names wen I casted my vote for d President Buhari last year? God punish APC, PDP and their supporters. Spits
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, welcome bro.
Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by nijanigga: 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
Edo state people watch out oh, the PDP Gov flagbearer Iyamu sounds like armed robber- anini informant.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by Zenas212(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
Please guys how can i create a thread on Nairaland?
Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by Deen77: 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
N5,000 induced crowd grin grin grin grin

Don't give oshiomhole hope as you gave amaechi and sylva grin grin grin we go shock APC

My mind too rest for this election.

We wiser now, we collect the money and we don't vote those demons(apc). Edo state is the FINAL RESTING PLACE for APC in SOUTH SOUTH.

ADIEU-IN-ADVANCE APC cool

Go for PDP, you will soon come back after4 years. They have ruled before as a ruling party, they did nothing now as an opposition let see what will happen.
Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by nijanigga: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
todayboy:
Rented crowd don't win elections
I see some of the people with Apc Osun state t shirts

They brought most of this crowd from Osun states
you said the same thing when GMB was campaigning last year, until gej introduced orubebe.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
Deen77:

Go for PDP, you will soon come back after4 years. They have ruled before as a ruling party, they did nothing now as an opposition let see what will happen.
shoo, na by force to like APC?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by exco90(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
americanigga:

We know you are not from Edo state, you are from one of the South East states. Igbo people you all should mind your business.

We in Edo state are tired of being in opposition with the centre. We fought very hard to dethrone PDP from the centre-federal level. This is the time for us to enjoy the fruit of our labour. PDP is a dead party in Edo State and the centre. We already vomited PDP we cannot go back and eat our vomit. APC has already won. Up APC!! up Change.
. ****what dividend of change are we enjoying in nigeria as a whole****
Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by 20bc(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

shoo, na by force to like APC?

Hi, I usually see you guys arguing about APC and PDP in Edo state, I have kept shut for sometime now, but I think I need to ask you some questions........

Are you from Edo state, if yes what part...
Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by bukolacole(m): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
todayboy:
Rented crowd don't win elections
I see some of the people with Apc Osun state t shirts

They brought most of this crowd from Osun states
. . You are very right, APC are always renting crowd, back home in my home town, my friends are always going for political rallies, from Osun to Ondo,Oyo, Ekiti,Ogun, kogi, Kwar, they even went as far as Anambra, some of them were even arrested, infact a brother of mine, because we are from the same compound house.
Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
20bc:

Hi, I usually see you guys arguing about APC and PDP in Edo state, I have kept shut for sometime now, but I think I need to ask you some questions........

Are you from Edo state, if yes what part...
AGENEBODE, WEPPA IWANNO KINGDOM....

1 Like

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by 20bc(m): 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

AGENEBODE, WEPPA IWANNO KINGDOM....

Ok, On a rating of 1--10 how you rate Comrade oshiomole's administration as compared to that of Lucky......

♣♣♣
Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by Yasher: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
We all know that the crowd that attend your campaign, is the same that attends mine.

If you can pay, you can rent the crowd. Sadly, more than half of them won't vote

1 Like

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by Strait(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
These crowds don't win election oo...
Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by Iriruaga100(m): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
The same people who attended this rally today, will still attend pdp rally. My friends went to both pdp n apc primary election n they got #2000 each. If u reside in edo u will know apc is a goner here! The people are ever ready to kick their ass out of power.
Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by Tolubory(m): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
more
Do you know the meaning of politics in Nigerian Understanding? Its called "Money" If Nigerians see money they can do and undo......
Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by cytellProperty: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I think PDP should forget about Edo State at this time....It is game over....
So winning sélection is by thinking? Na wa for you o.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by JAWBONE(m): 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
More than half of the people in this crowd will still vote for POI.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by mandax: 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
more

He he he: NgeneUkwenu is back after a long holiday.

NgeneUkwenu, you see your life. You see the sufferings you people threw Nigerians into with your political campaign of sai Buhari?

You were hailing and supporting when Buhari campaigned and said he would make one Naira equal to one Dollar.

Where is the N5,000 per month per unemployed Nigerian youth which you made us believe in during the campaign as your APC promised?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by amodu(m): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I think PDP should forget about Edo State at this time....It is game over....

Says who

Elections are not held at campaign ground.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by owanedo: 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
N5,000 induced crowd grin grin grin grin

Don't give oshiomhole hope as you gave amaechi and sylva grin grin grin we go shock APC

My mind too rest for this election.

We wiser now, we collect the money and we don't vote those demons(apc). Edo state is the FINAL RESTING PLACE for APC in SOUTH SOUTH.

ADIEU-IN-ADVANCE APC cool
High Blood Pressure is deadly. edo is not rivers or delta state. Ize iyamu himself knows what he is expecting . ask Ahriavhere or Imasuagbon.
Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by swiffy(f): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
Power must change hand,PDP all d way. pastor we need weda them like am or not.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
owanedo:
High Blood Pressure is deadly. edo is not rivers or delta state. Ize iyamu himself knows what he is expecting . ask Ahriavhere or Imasuagbon.
KPELE
Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by Reference(m): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Best of luck to him. Hope he can do better than the incumbent if elected.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by owanedo: 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
policy12:

No be by crowd o o those guys may be a rented crew or they are Jus there to see d big guys. I only pray that the wl give them a leader and not a looter, someone who will govern them right whether Na Pdp or apc to me e doesn't matter.
they are Apc members drawn from all the LGAs of the state. no film trick, out of the 24members in state assembly 21members are Apc leaving only 3 for PDP. these are the grass roots people not internet noise makers.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by buJu234: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
Although free , fair and conclusive election has been hard to get in this Buhari administration.

If its free, fair and conclusive election should be allowed to take place in Edo state, I think APC wouldn't win.

It is not PDP is better oo.. but APC is looking like a no..no edo state right now.. if u live in edo state u will understand.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by PoundspassDolla(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
rolchi:
From the pictures, I noticed that there are very few brooms in display. Is this an omen

PDP all the way!
and am guessing all PDP supporters also carry their umbrellas with them to their rallies too, abi? Smh... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by owanedo: 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
swiffy:
Power must change hand,PDP all d way. pastor we need weda them like am or not.
you get voters card? you are even in Lagos making noise about edo. people like you are the ones deceiving the these politicians. when they open the internet and see your comments they think they are popular, ask Jimi Agbaje .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thugs Invade Polling Units In Ogbomoso, Seize Thumb-printed Ballot Papers, Boxes / Buhari Wades Into Oshiomhole, Obaseki Feud / What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.