Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday (56644 Views)

Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him / Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja / Actor Robert Powell: Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by tonyx4x44(m): 5:08am On Jul 17, 2016
dihalao:
1. Photos of the youth.
2. How are you sure they were muslims?
3. Who counted the 200 people?
4. This scene looks like thieves looking for what to steal.

100% this is where I live and I was in the vicinity.
There's a big mosque a few approx 50 metres from the also very big church.

3. They where more than. This same mosque blocks the entire Road every Friday... Like completely o.

4. No sir ... There's no mistake in what happened... As I speak to you there's quite some tension in the air.. As a lot of people are angry.

The Muslims claimed that the noise from the church was disturbing them, this was while the Muslim blocked the road and had their large speakers blaring o.

I wonder how humans beings can be so barbaric.

I need to leave Northern Nigeria entirely.

I'm not a Christian... No one wants to stay with this many barbaric people mhen.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by tonyx4x44(m): 5:12am On Jul 17, 2016
soberdrunk:
Abeg quick question!! Why always religious people"? We nor dey ever read news say 'atheists murders someone for believing' I just thick it's very ironic and very absurd..........
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by tonyx4x44(m): 5:17am On Jul 17, 2016
skebuzor:
believe you me dis is a very false lie... ntn of such happened... no muslim person would do such... i just dnt understand nigerians again we are the one saying our leadera are distroying dis country buh i swear we are the one distroying it more... what fun do we gain seeing to religion fight or excjanging words to another... when talking about corruption battle stuff like dis should be part of... nigga you are corrupting people(s) mind and God Almighty will not forgive you for dis... is it the money you see as a blogger dat is misleading you to find any means of getting people attention or what... awon omo ale jatijati

What is your own source for claiming it's a lie?

You are doing exactly what you are accusing the blogger of. undecided

PS: the blogger got pretty solid info

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by tonyx4x44(m): 5:18am On Jul 17, 2016
podosci:

I was there on friday, The youths moved straight from the mosque and preceded to damaging the church directly opposite it. I saw women running fron the church.
I dont know if its something the imam preached or too much weed but the muslim youths attacked the vhiech and its worshipers. The most surprising thing was i saw elderly muslim men who were watching the nuisance and refused to take action. They just stood by and watch it happen. "Evil prevails when good men do nothing"

Bros you call them good men? Investigate well in bakin uku... Those elderly are the ones instigating this things self

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by gGGODDd(m): 5:28am On Jul 17, 2016
Ekuru:
The teachings of Islam is prone to violence. The holy book can be manipulated to provocation. The truth is, one Alfa or Iman can just wake up one day, go to the mosque and brainwash people and before you say holy Mary, churches are burnt. I refuse to say all Muslims are violent, no. But this religion is so open to violence and these thugs are harnessing it.

Christians CANNOT and WILL NOT run away from Nigeria. Christianity CANNOT die because Christ is Alive! He's not dead.

Whoever these people claim to follow is in the grave, Jesus Christ rose from that grave, He's not dead.

Christianity is love, and we will never carry weapon. God's watching all these. Very soon, we shall know which will stand the test of time between those following a DEAD Leader and we following a LIVING Leader.
you've proven to be so ignorant. Religion is your problem in this country but u pple r too lost in religion to realise that fact, Muslim practice or Christian practices are foreign religion that have been adopted in Africa and you fools kill yourself over it, mind you Christianity isn't a religion of peace, it was Christians who started religious violence a long time ago when they forcefully enslave pple with their religion. are such a fool to believe that someone who died in Israel died for you who is Nigeria? your Jesus is dead a long time ago otherwise I see no reason y he don't help you in times of trouble even when you call on him. Christians will continue to die stupidly out of ignorance I bet your Jesus was weeping watching his house destroyed. ur religious leaders are known for sexually harassing young innocent helpless female kids, sleeping with pple's wives, scamming pple, seeing visions that tear families apart. Christianity is an abomination against Africa that is why it will know no peace for the evil shall never have peace. peaceful religion my foot, your Jesus can kiss my black African traditional ass for all I care for I believe and I'm proud of my homemade Africa Traditional Religion (ATR).

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by aaccountable1: 5:36am On Jul 17, 2016
dihalao:
1. Photos of the youth. 2. How are you sure they were muslims? 3. Who counted the 200 people? 4. This scene looks like thieves looking for what to steal.
the best answer for u is silence

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by SuperSuave(m): 5:50am On Jul 17, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

Virtues are formed over a life time. Vices are very quick to form. Vices are destructive. Your talk seems full of gra-gra and can easily form vices.

It's not social media that can achieve what you seek. Drop the phone and go and pray. Who ever is good will follow you if you are good also.
That's why we are still where we are today as a nation. Most people think praying in the corner of their room can work wonders and turn things around in this country. Even the bible says faith without work is dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by KingsleyCEO: 5:50am On Jul 17, 2016
My friend you are sounding as if you don't know your brother? They would have murdered those trying to take shots.

goldeno10boy:
what nonsence is this

photos of the youths or Adonbelivit

except if you tell me your phones were sized during the attack

#saynotodeceptivejournalism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Guddyever(f): 6:03am On Jul 17, 2016
dihalao:
1. Photos of the youth.

https://www.naij.com/893455-murder-redeemed-pastor-read-muslims-christians-gathered-pray-friday.html.

This happened on Friday while the Catholic members were praying. The Muslims claimed Friday belongs to them and not for Christians. The church was attacked immediately they were done with their Jumat prayer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by iamlimo(m): 6:13am On Jul 17, 2016
goldeno10boy:
what nonsence is this

photos of the youths or Adonbelivit

except if you tell me your phones were sized during the attack

#saynotodeceptivejournalism

nigga keep playing victim. wait until it hits your brain to start hurting innocent non-Muslims. walahi ta.... lie abi?

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Yemikola(m): 6:14am On Jul 17, 2016
phanshark:
the truth will soon come out
Are u doubting the veracity of this? You have the truth already but sentiment wil never allow you to believe. Ride on wit your deeds against christianity, a day is fast approaching when you & your likes, wil get full dose of what you are advocating.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 17, 2016
MarysMeal:
I am a fool
exactly
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by seguno2: 6:35am On Jul 17, 2016
When will our president stop this madness by religious fanatics?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by love4rent80s: 6:36am On Jul 17, 2016
nigerianbrides:
The government should intervene immediately
Do we have a government? Don't forget that 80% of our governments are Muslims ....

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by love4rent80s: 6:41am On Jul 17, 2016
gGGODDd:
you've proven to be so ignorant. Religion is your problem in this country but u pple r too lost in religion to realise that fact, Muslim practice or Christian practices are foreign religion that have been adopted in Africa and you fools kill yourself over it, mind you Christianity isn't a religion of peace, it was Christians who started religious violence a long time ago when they forcefully enslave pple with their religion. are such a fool to believe that someone who died in Israel died for you who is Nigeria? your Jesus is dead a long time ago otherwise I see no reason y he don't help you in times of trouble even when you call on him. Christians will continue to die stupidly out of ignorance I bet your Jesus was weeping watching his house destroyed. ur religious leaders are known for sexually harassing young innocent helpless female kids, sleeping with pple's wives, scamming pple, seeing visions that tear families apart. Christianity is an abomination against Africa that is why it will know no peace for the evil shall never have peace. peaceful religion my foot, your Jesus can kiss my black African traditional ass for all I care for I believe and I'm proud of my homemade Africa Traditional Religion (ATR).

Must u vomit on nairaland? Wetin u drink sef? London dry gin?
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by hemucology(m): 6:43am On Jul 17, 2016
dihalao:
1. Photos of the youth.

Same reason
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by notttty(m): 6:44am On Jul 17, 2016
I expect someone to bash me at least say something nasty but I will say it clear nd loud that I weep for my generation cos we are so gullible and full of hate... what happened to us, our thinking, the education we use couple of thousands or probably millions to acquire, what happen to using ur number six. People just jump to post hatred in form of comments , when u have no idea the true cause of this destruction.... among all northern state, Niger state is the most tolerable when it comes to religion at least FUTMINNA graduates can testify. And people come here to spew ash unto a religion ... this issue is not more than a land dispute issue and as u can clearly see it's a newly build church on a disputed land.... Before u post or comment silly get ur facts right .... and stop spreading hates like ur kinsmen ....
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by georgedaniel01(m): 6:54am On Jul 17, 2016
Buhari, a staunch fanatic is in power, thus provides room for every mad cattle to exhibits his/her islamic skills. E.g burning,beheading,stabbing and insulting.
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 17, 2016
WHAT IS ALL THESE?? I BELIEVE WE HAVE A CONSTITUTION WITH THIS RIGHT OF FREE WORSHIP... THEY SHOULD STOP WORSHIPPING TOO ON FRIDAYS IN THE EAST... THIS PEOPLE JUST NEED EDUCATION THAT IS ALL....

"BASIC EDUCATION IS FREE IN THE EAST"
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by notttty(m): 7:00am On Jul 17, 2016
tonyx4x44:

3. They where more than. This same mosque blocks the entire Road every Friday... Like completely o.

4. No sir ... There's no mistake in what happened... As I speak to you there's quite some tension in the air.. As a lot of people are angry.

The Muslims claimed that the noise from the church was disturbing them, this was while the Muslim blocked the road and had their large speakers blaring o.

I'm not a Christian... No one wants to stay with this many barbaric people mhen.
You 're a liar and a hate preacher, for lieing like this I pray u dont tear people apart cos I don't know the popularity u will gain in spreading hate and lie. pls if u live here as u claim tell me one major landmark or find me nd I will believe u, don't stay faraway and use ur free mb to say this u don't know... pls if truly u are in the north pack and go to ur village I beg u.. stewpid mofo......First it's a land dispute cos the community wanted this church far away from this mosque for peace sake, but someone that think he is wealthy muscle peace out nd they built this close to a major mosque which we all know will sooner or later bring issue ... it has been agreed for it to be move and instead they choose to come beat loud band and hang big mega fone, tell me if this is accepted anywhere in the south and they knew it's a Friday when youths are just assemble for prayers... twice they went there to inform them to turn it low and they can continue after prayers, they will turn it low and when the people left they turn it aloud again as if they making mockery of the whole situation and to make it worse they are few girls and guys and they are youth... tell me which Christian worship on Friday by 1pm ... Just be honest and the church was not destroyed ..it was the band and the mega fone that was broken.... So next time mofo get ur facts right
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by notttty(m): 7:02am On Jul 17, 2016
Yemikola:
Are u doubting the veracity of this? You have the truth already but sentiment wil never allow you to believe. Ride on wit your deeds against christianity, a day is fast approaching when you & your likes, wil get full dose of what you are advocating.
First it's a land dispute cos the community wanted this church far away from this mosque for peace sake, but someone that think he is wealthy muscle peace out nd they built this close to a major mosque which we all know will sooner or later bring issue ... it has been agreed for it to be move and instead they choose to come beat loud band and hang big mega fone, tell me if this is accepted anywhere in the south and they knew it's a Friday when youths are just assemble for prayers... twice they went there to inform them to turn it low and they can continue after prayers, they will turn it low and when the people left they turn it aloud again as if they making mockery of the whole situation and to make it worse they are few girls and guys and they are youth... tell me which Christian worship on Friday by 1pm ... Just be honest and the church was not destroyed ..it was the band and the mega fone that was broken.... So next time mofo get ur facts right
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by bishopsele84: 7:03am On Jul 17, 2016
Stupid and a godforsaken religion.May all the fucking northern Muslims who participated in this act rot in eternal hell

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by ChrisGnarly: 7:08am On Jul 17, 2016
This is in Abuja ooo! Nt in Kano or Kaduna oo!!! This our idiotic president shld call his animals to order nah!! If other parts of country start destroying moque he will react....
Religion of peaces!!!

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by mandax: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2016
ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL, BEFORE LONG, IT SHALL DAWN BEFORE NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS IN THE SOUTH THAT THESE NORTHERN MUSLIMS MEAN THE BUSINESS OF FORCING EVERY NIGERIAN TO PRAY ISLAM. CHRISTIANITY IS ALMOST EXTINCT IN MOST OF FAR NORTHERN NIGERIA SINCE THE LAST FIVE YEARS.

SOME SOUTHERN NIGERIANS ARE SO IGNORANT THAT THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT THE 12 NORTHERN NIGERIA STATES THAT ADOPTED SHARIA CRIMINAL LAWS RAPED NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTION.

INSTEAD, SOME SOUTHERN NIGERIAN GROUPS GO AFTER OTHER SOUTHERN GROUPS WHO HAVE VOWED TO NOT SHARE ONE NIGERIA WITH A NORTHERN GROUP WHICH ADOPTED AND USES SHARIA CRIMINAL CODES IN A MOST PLURALISTIC COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Osgilliat(m): 7:20am On Jul 17, 2016
Religion of pieces.. All what their holy book teach them Na to dey destroy. No good can ever come out of them. The rest that are not partaking in their holy jihad now will soon take up arms.. They are just waiting it's circulation and they won't be ashamed of it anymore. I don't know why someone will be doing what a prophet said years ago... Killings everywhere, refugees rising day by day.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Dotman2210(m): 7:23am On Jul 17, 2016
9jatriot:
Why is the world suddenly changing and becoming intolerant. All these religious houses have stood side by side each other for centuries. Very strange.
No that is not the right thing to say,you rather say why are some muslim folks violent in nature because I know that the Christian are peace loving people,and before you say anything now one will be hearing "Islam is a religion of peace"the more they tell us the more we see reason to doubt
And please if you are quoting me dont bring emotions and sentiment in

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Yourcomrade(m): 7:24am On Jul 17, 2016
SuperSuave:
Welcome to a new day, a new dawn, a new aluta not against that other tribe, religion, sex or color but to a new Brotherhood where peace, love, selfless service will be the order of the day.

The New Nigerian Youth!!!!!

Welcome to the Voice of the Nigerian Youths, let our silence be heard the loudest and our voices the weapon of true change!

Vision

To awaken, enlighten and reposition the Nigerian Youth to function effectively for the purpose of achieving inter-tribal and religious coexistence and ultimately leading in a secular and functional society.

Mission

We, the Nigerian youths are poised to ensuring a Nigeria where youths take their rightful position in political and economic decision of our fatherland. We are determined to ensure that through selfless service and adherence to the Rule of Law, the economic and political future of Nigeria is rooted in core moral values as envisaged by the founding fathers of our dear nation. Furthermore, we believe the need to right the wrongs of the past and chart a course for sustainable human and capital development, is our collective responsibility. Hence, we seek to build the Nigeria we heard stories of as kids and above all to protect the true queens and kings of this great nation; our children yet unborn.

Our Creed

We did no wrong but we're here to do it right.
I give my voice against all vices.
I am the first line of credibility.
For the defence of justice and equity"
I am a Voice of the Nigerian Youths
We're here to be heard!

Join the Train Today! Official Nairaland thread here>> Youths Occupy Nigeria 2016

Other platforms in my signature.
Hey kindly in box me your contact
Let's see how we can make this a reality
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Afrokan(m): 7:33am On Jul 17, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Thank you for that. That was in the olden days but you and I weren't even born then. At least ever since the guy came into existence he has never heard us killing and maiming innocent lives like they do. At least we get over 200 swords like he said and we never use one but them wey no get any don use uncountable swords cheesy. It's quite funny.
Joseph kone of Uganda was killing and raping in the name of the bible and Ten commandment, many other examples but The religion is now relieved of hate and violence. The islamic religion on the other hand as refused to change.
Sometimes i wonder something. What if the violent murderous Muslims are the true Muslims while the peacefull one are practicing the religion the wrong way

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Dotman2210(m): 7:34am On Jul 17, 2016
Ekuru:
The teachings of Islam is prone to violence. The holy book can be manipulated to provocation. The truth is, one Alfa or Iman can just wake up one day, go to the mosque and brainwash people and before you say holy Mary, churches are burnt. I refuse to say all Muslims are violent, no. But this religion is so open to violence and these thugs are harnessing it.

Christians CANNOT and WILL NOT run away from Nigeria. Christianity CANNOT die because Christ is Alive! He's not dead.

Whoever these people claim to follow is in the grave, Jesus Christ rose from that grave, He's not dead.

Christianity is love, and we will never carry weapon. God's watching all these. Very soon, we shall know which will stand the test of time between those following a DEAD Leader and we following a LIVING Leader.
God bless you for this piece bro,the message of our Lord Jesus cant be stopped and Nigeria belongs to us all and the earlier they call themselves together the better for them attacking Christians is indirectly trying to attack Jesus though he cant even be attacked,they should make no mistake Christian will not carry any weapon to fight any muslim but our God is a consuming fire
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Biafrarep(m): 7:34am On Jul 17, 2016
Pennyways:
One of the reasons Nigeria should be devided

In BIAFRA WE STAND
Nigeria should be divided asap, there is no basis for nationhood. They force one country on us because of our resources, Niger Delta must resist any attempt to further exploit them by these violent, greedy & parasitic people from north. Useless Country!!

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by podosci(m): 7:36am On Jul 17, 2016
tonyx4x44:

Bros you call them good men? Investigate well in bakin uku... Those elderly are the ones instigating this things self
The northern part of Nigeria has lost its societal values and would remain to hold the rest of the cou try backwards if it dosnt go back to its roots.
The church and its occupant have a right to worship anyday, anytime and anywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Biafrarep(m): 7:43am On Jul 17, 2016
tonyx4x44:

Thank You! It still baffles me why many of my folks will continue to dwell with barbarians & savages that could kill & destroy at the drop of a hat. God forbid I should have reason to pass a night in such place. This country is not one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Reigners Bible Church Under Construction / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) / Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.