Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed (28564 Views)

NIA Probe: Presidency Schemes To Shield Kingibe, Kyari & Rufai- Sahara Reporters / "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
I honestly thought I was going to read some things to expose lies in the Federal Government. I only read a man throwing baseless accusations.

Please when someone wants to make such claim, please find a bit of evidence. Not he is a friend to a relation.

1 Like

Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by meforyou1(m): 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
Sweetle:

I tell you. Even omenka is getting tired.
abeg talk of sensible people

11 Likes

Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by busky101(m): 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
Cabal Where the fvck is raymond reddington when u need him

5 Likes

Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
A source in the Presidency who craved anonymity told The Guardian that Dambazua was not indicted in the Report, because during his era as Chief of Army Staff, awarding of contracts and procurement of arms was being carried out by the Ministry of Defence, not office of the Chief of Army Staff.

“It was after Dambazua left office that his successor took charge of awarding of contracts and procurement in the service. So there is no iota of truth in the allegation that the report was doctored to shield him.”

Until there is proof of foul play, no need throwing baseless accusations.
Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
Whenever I read anything about buhari and his rubbish govt I get angry....very stewpid pple

12 Likes

Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by nortcentrallord(m): 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
Gradually they are calling themselves out. Dino vs Tinubu, Junaid vs Burutai. Who are the next...

Come to think of it, common sense has been returning to some individuals lately. Only yesterday, Wole Soyinka turned pro biafra, speaking out the truth without fear or favour and today Junaid the man that threatened blood if GEJ contested calling out Dambazau and cronies to be probed just like Ihejirika is in detention.

8 Likes

Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by donestk(m): 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Northern stunt. They don't betray their own.

2 Likes

Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by southpole: 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
[size=13pt]If the report is doctored Mohammed has the burden of prove on him, let him produce the first or original copy and the doctored copy else let him shut up. Any one who alleges must prove[/size]
Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by melejo(m): 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
Sweetle:

I tell you. Even omenka is getting tired.
Omenka is on the run, did you see him anywhere?

7 Likes

Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by southpole: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Stupid government. Useless president
Sorry please visit the nearest hospital to check your blood pressure before it becomes too late
Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by ojnnaco(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
With buhari as president Nigeria is doomed and they is nothing like fight against corruption rather fight against opposition and non-northeners .

2 Likes

Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by drss(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
grin wen we wailers talk say d dullard no get qualities of a president, dem zombies call us saTanist n children of corruption. Well see who dey shield him friends from kworoption sad once a dullard always a dullard.

6 Likes

Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by Fyno: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Check out his weak reason which to me is not reasonable enough to conclude

"Mohammed said that there was no way Buratai and
Dambazau would not have been indicted in the Report,
having served as director of procurement in the Defence
Headquarters and Chief of Army Staff under the period
reviewed." [/quote]Buratai as the director of procurement means all went through him period, pls get sence
Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by southpole: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
gunther6:
I WAS a Buhari fan, the keyword is WAS he has shown himself incapable of dealing with 21st century realities, he is perhaps the first president I know that comments on fiscal policy, the central bank is everything but autonomous and don't get me started on his parochial appointment, loose speech and narrow mindedness... Pity I won't be there to correct my mistake in 2019
Go to INEC and withdraw your vote is not too late that is if you voted for him
Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by Fedayeen02: 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
southpole:

Sorry please visit the nearest hospital to check your blood pressure before it becomes too late
just did and doctor certified me ok.

Can you try Yabaleft to cure ypur zombeism undecided

10 Likes

Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by Hilles(m): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
NO DOUBT BUHARI ANTI CORRUPTION CAMPAIGN IS NOTHING BUH PREJUDICIAL. .THERE IS A SILVER LINING TO IT..OUR POLITICIANS NOW KNOW THEY MIGHT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS SOME DAY..LET THE FISHING EXPEDITIONS CONTINUE, ITS BUHARI' S TURN LET HIM SHINE..TABLES WILL DEFINITELY TURN AROUND SOMEDAY
Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by gunther6(m): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
southpole:

Go to INEC and withdraw your vote is not too late that is if you voted for him

True to your zombified form you refuse to address my point, even if it is limestone you have in your skull I believe you can be better

7 Likes

Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by southpole: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:
just did and doctor certified me ok.

Can you try Yabaleft to cure ypur zombeism undecided
I went there but the doctor is suffering from biafra diarrhea grin
Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by Fedayeen02: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
A source in the Presidency who craved anonymity told The Guardian that Dambazua was not indicted in the Report, because during his era as Chief of Army Staff, awarding of contracts and procurement of arms was being carried out by the Ministry of Defence, not office of the Chief of Army Staff.

“It was after Dambazua left office that his successor took charge of awarding of contracts and procurement in the service. So there is no iota of truth in the allegation that the report was doctored to shield him.”

An old man parading himself as a zombie. Read up Buratai own also.

Hahn come and advise this zombie

1 Like

Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by Fedayeen02: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Hahn come and advise this zombie.

3 Likes

Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by ideology(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
This is not news, he can't be a major General and claim, he knows nothing about arms deal - Saint Buhari smiley

3 Likes

Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by southpole: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
gunther6:

True to your zombified form you refuse to address my point, even if it is limestone you have in your skull I believe you can be better
No wonder wailing Biafra
Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by Fedayeen02: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
greatiyk4u:
The Mohammed I knw will hardly make this statement,

However, if he actually did for whatever reason best known to him, the current cabinet members of PMB needs concentration to move Nigeria forward not distraction,

Start the probe from those ones on the list and others will follow after they might accomplished the "Change realization" task given to them by PMB

Just like LAI Mohammed noted that the list is coming out in batches, so let's concentrate on the first batch after all it is better on first come first served.

Check out his weak reason which to me is not reasonable enough to conclude

"Mohammed said that there was no way Buratai and
Dambazau would not have been indicted in the Report,
having served as director of procurement in the Defence
Headquarters and Chief of Army Staff under the period
reviewed."
just because of your zombie attitude i will never vote for that your Kingvahala abi wetin im call himself

1 Like

Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by southpole: 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:

Hahn come and advise this zombie

who is this wailing Biafra repeating himself, your biafra diarrhea don reach incurable stage?
Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
greatiyk4u:

And you commanded me to "shut up" just to write this trash that lacks any modicum of sense........low IQ members of this forum like you are supposed to be mere observers while learning from reasonable and intelligent ones to avoid exposure of ignorance in the public!

He did not do wrong asking you to shut up. You hardly made any sense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by hotspec(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
Naija shall be free someday! Did i say free? split will be better. So ds is how corruption is fought abi?

8 Likes

Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by idupaul: 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
gunther6:
I WAS a Buhari fan, the keyword is WAS he has shown himself incapable of dealing with 21st century realities, he is perhaps the first president I know that comments on fiscal policy, the central bank is everything but autonomous and don't get me started on his parochial appointment, loose speech and narrow mindedness... Pity I won't be there to correct my mistake in 2019

Why won't you be there in 2019
Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by southpole: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
hotspec:
Naija shall be free someday! Did i say free? split will be better. So ds is how corruption is fought abi?
suffering from biafra diarrhea
Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
gunther6:

Please don't commit suicide because of Buhari ok grin
Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by Olusola147(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
where are the zombies abegii? we no go see them o to come defend their paymaster now. Thank God say eye Don dey clear for north. grin

3 Likes

Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by kikake: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
Buhari is so much openly ethnic/religious bigoted that it's unimaginable that his tenure shall last up to four years.

4 Likes

Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by kikake: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
southpole:

suffering from biafra diarrhea

Lol.

You are yet to understand that corruption that kills Nigeria shall NEVER end so long as Nigeria has this governance system and political structure?

Continue to abuse people who understand better, that's your own cup of coffee.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Government Seals NLC Secretariat In Port Harcourt / Kano Tomato, Onion Farmers, Marketers Lose Big As Blockade Persists / Kidnapped Alwan Ali-Hassan Regains Freedom From Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.