Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed (28566 Views)

NIA Probe: Presidency Schemes To Shield Kingibe, Kyari & Rufai- Sahara Reporters / "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by Seawhy(m): 5:42am On Jul 17, 2016
Very unfortunate.
Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by prof12(m): 7:18am On Jul 17, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Stupid government. Useless president

Stupid and useless citizens that never wish and pray good for their nation
Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by mindtricks: 7:37am On Jul 17, 2016
ElCule:
selective justice is no justice at all.

1 Like

Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by lastmessenger: 8:46am On Jul 17, 2016
Guy any place you are going abeg no forget bobos here for naija.
gunther6:
I WAS a Buhari fan, the keyword is WAS he has shown himself incapable of dealing with 21st century realities, he is perhaps the first president I know that comments on fiscal policy, the central bank is everything but autonomous and don't get me started on his parochial appointment, loose speech and narrow mindedness... Pity I won't be there to correct my mistake in 2019
Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by Mintek: 9:21am On Jul 17, 2016
greatiyk4u:
The Mohammed I knw will hardly make this statement,

However, if he actually did for whatever reason best known to him, the current cabinet members of PMB needs concentration to move Nigeria forward not distraction,

Start the probe from those ones on the list and others will follow after they might accomplished the "Change realization" task given to them by PMB

Just like LAI Mohammed noted that the list is coming out in batches, so let's concentrate on the first batch after all it is better on first come first served.

Check out his weak reason which to me is not reasonable enough to conclude

"Mohammed said that there was no way Buratai and
Dambazau would not have been indicted in the Report,
having served as director of procurement in the Defence
Headquarters and Chief of Army Staff under the period
reviewed."

What a sod you are...gosh!!!

Mr. Seun, nairaland is due for an e-punch/slap button please.
Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by BraniacX(m): 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
greatiyk4u:

U are logically weak
And you consider yourself a judge of logic? undecided uhn? undecided
You amuse me terribly
Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by Khez: 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
2011 - 2015 was available... But

2007 - 2010 was not available

Useless lairs
Re: Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed by Racoon(m): 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
greatiyk4u:
..Just like LAI Mohammed noted that the list is coming out in batches, so let's concentrate on the first batch..
Are you aware the arms probe panel have long been disbanded while even Dasuki have been set free.So all the famed anti-corruption war of the Buhari government is just a facade and charade.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders / Stop Weeping, Arm Benue People To Defend Themselves, Sagay Tells Ortom / Wike: Nigerian Army Nearly Assassinated Me Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.