Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! (4014 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Am Thomas 30years,i Need A Decent Lady For A Relationship, / I Need A Ladies Between 25-30years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hi,
Are you 30, SINGLE AND TIRED OF BEING STIGMATIZED
Forget about all those books and LISTEN!!!!!!!!
If you are above 30, single, you are in trouble and you really need to rush!
because if am 40 and am not married that's a problem!

1.Church
Forget all that talk of "your husband is on his way!" or which ever line ur pastor uses!
I mean whats up with calling GOD up is he a magician? that's why we don't move forward! God will bring prince charming to meet you,
When ure what old and passed ur prime! i mean which stable minded guy sits and says em i am looking for a 30 year old woman to marry!
Ladies if you are 30 and ure not married its ur fault! stop blaming society for pointing you out as old! God wont bring a man from the sky and provide u with a husband don't be fooled pastors are salesmen! all we enjoy is God's grace and some destined luck! if you doubt me sit in ur house and be waiting for a husband! i have a tenant she is 35years and single she goes to church more than anything! but till now no husband! pastor will keep feeding her stories of how Sarah had a child late! and how life is not a race but he is married to a 24years old hot girl! forget all that bullshit and face facts dear! ur clock is ticking!

2.The past
Forget about your past!
Let go of your past completely!!!!
Women can go over it again and again in their minds, finding all kinds of deficiencies in themselves-"I didn't do this right," "I wasn't good enough," "I didn't love him the way I should," "she came in here and outperformed me"-but the fact still remains that he didn't have any business cheating. So women need to release themselves from the blame of a cheating man's actions-just do that for yourselves. Because holding on to that baggage can be paralyzing; it can cripple you and keep you from performing in your next encounter. You simply cannot drive forward if you're focused on what's happening in the rear view mirror!!!

3.Acceptance
you have to accept it, a poor man that doesn't accept that he is poor and rearrange his life, will never improve, you are 30 , you are alive, you are beautiful, you DONT have the luxury that young girls have! face it accept it and arrange ur life around it! don't allow it to hunt and disturb you!

What to do?
change ur dressing! when u get older women tend to become more conservative! hence the reason why most married men go out and take those skimpy dressed ladies! am not saying that you should be dressing like a hoe or somtin but make urself attractive! let people see you and say wow ure beautiful, ure sexy! my mum is 45 and men still toast her at the airport regularly! because she takes care of her self! men are all about what we see!

Change ur lifestyle!
Hang out with married woman! whenever a man wants to marry or thinks about getting married he goes to a married man for advice and hints and all that! if you are his wife's friend isn't that a husband for you?

Change ur attitude!
Be friendly and matured! naturally you are not happy, i mean u shouldn't be you are 30 and single, ur friend that was sleeping around then in school is married today! but when you put out a moody aurora people feel it, some even sense it! imagine a man that has been observing you! will ask about you and he will be told that ure rude and mouthy he will walk!

Finally as a man i hate to say this but this post is supposed to be helpful!
men can be manipulated!!!!!!! oh yes we can! sad sad sad sad
it's not the guy who determines whether you're a fling or wife material(100 yards lol)-it's YOU. (you cant change a player but you can change the game) When a man approaches you, you're the one with total control over the situation-whether he can talk to you, buy you a drink, dance with you, get your number, take you home, see you again, all of that. We certainly want these things from you; that's why we talked to you in the first place. But it's you who decides if you're going to give us any of the things we want, and how, exactly, we're going to get them. Where you stand in our eyes is dictated by YOUR control over the situation. Every word you say, every move you make, every signal you give to a man will help him determine whether he should try to play you, be straight with you, or move on to the next woman!

when you present yourself as someone serious and you are beautiful with a good attitude who won't want to settle down with you?

if you are a young girl living in the dream of "i have time" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Cc Mynd44
lalasticala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by dollyjoy(f): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
*sighs* Oklipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by Omotayor123(f): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
Pray for '"The one" to find you!
Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Omotayor123:
Pray for '"The one" to find you!

alright keep praying
he is coming
Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
dollyjoy:
embarassed

why are you sad?
Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by Omotayor123(f): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

alright keep praying he is coming
There's a man for Every woman.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Omotayor123:

There's a man for Every woman.

is there somtin i said in my post!
that you are not happy about?
Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by Omotayor123(f): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

is there somtin i said in my post! that you are not happy about?
Not at all! cool
Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Tell them cool
Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by Vincent41(m): 6:36am On Jul 17, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]

nice write up but the truth is this:The Rudeness of women makes them never to get married on time...
Another thing is living a promiscious life at young age....This time they date like 100 men which lives them in the middle of the see.
Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by snezBaba: 6:57am On Jul 17, 2016
Op,sorry o but how old are you? Cus if your mum is 45,when did she marry?

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 17, 2016
Mr advicer cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 17, 2016
I just bought me a Ferrari and this is straight up Bullshit_

Not "everything" deserves a marriage or Cares about one.
Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 17, 2016
Special adviser to women above 30 on getting married
Una no they tire to give advice
We are tired of hearing your advice tongue
Because you Nigerian men no they gree take advice as well embarassed
Only if una go gree work hard and use that una brain wey una dey use give advice anyhow to make plenty money lipsrsealed
Women will be getting married quicker to responsible men who can take care of their needs undecided
So go and work hard, and leave all this special advice job as if you're being paid for it angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by repogirl(f): 8:43am On Jul 17, 2016
Marriage is not for everyone and marriage doesn't guarantee happiness.

Why is there so much pressure to be married sef? If it happens whenever it happens, fine... if not , live your life and be happy!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by 1miccza: 8:52am On Jul 17, 2016
repogirl:

Why is there so much pressure to be married sef? If it happens whenever it happens, fine... if not , live your life and be happy!

Tell them oo,ideas like this lead people into vices that they wouldn't dream of going into on a normal day

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by kwaso: 10:40am On Jul 17, 2016
Oga u said u are 40yrs....and ur mum is 45yrs old! I thought we don't lie on Sundays in Nigeria?.... Me am just minding my church message oh, there's still God ooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by Valprof: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Special adviser to women above 30 on getting married
Una no they tire to give advice
We are tired of hearing your advice tongue
Because you Nigerian men no they gree take advice as well embarassed
Only if una go gree work hard and use that una brain wey una dey use give advice anyhow to make plenty money lipsrsealed
Women will be getting married quicker to responsible men who can take care of their needs undecided
So go and work hard, and leave all this special advice job as if you're being paid for it angry
this one still dy wait man wey get work
Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
Vincent41:

nice write up but the truth is this:The Rudeness of women makes them never to get married on time...
Another thing is living a promiscious life at young age....This time they date like 100 men which lives them in the middle of the see.

Mr vincent! whats up? ma real nigga grin
yea when women are young they think that being rude makes them more appealing, but the truth is i will find a woman that's rude appealing because i see her as a challenge not someone that i want to marry or somtin!
What women need to understand is being hard to get wont make a man marry you lmao
it will only attract people like me that enjoy being challenged, my girlfriend of 3years is humble, sweet and very nice! that's why she is a girlfriend and not a side chick! "no one will see a good thing and ignore it" being rude will never help!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
kwaso:
Oga u said u are 40yrs....and ur mum is 45yrs old! I thought we don't lie on Sundays in Nigeria?.... Me am just minding my church message oh, there's still God ooo!

read that post again and explain to me!
how your point is valid!!!
Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
repogirl:

Really sad!!!!!
i maybe a womanizer but i know my bible
Proverbs 18:22 " he who findeth a wife, findeth a good thing ........ listen to this part well..............and shall " OBTAINETH favor(blessing progress, happiness) of the lord"
remain blessed

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
snezBaba:
Op,sorry o but how old are you? Cus if your mum is 45,when did she marry?

wont answer that question lmao
you criminal! lol did my boss send you?
Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
Valprof:
this one still dy wait man wey get work

she is right and she is also wrong!
yes a man needs to be able to provide for a woman before he is ready for marriage!
but about men not being available lmao! there are many men available today
many!

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by Ladycloud(f): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
Marriage is not for everybody... Some people musnt get married
Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ladycloud:
Marriage is not for everybody... Some people musnt get married

so whats ur point?
how should people procreate?
Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by Ladycloud(f): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

so whats ur point?
how should people procreate?

procreation is for those that end up getting married....or for those that decide to be baby mama's..
Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
beta to bcom a baby mama once ur over 32. men will always go for younger babes of 22-25. some of those over 30 is due to bad luck some their shakara caused it.
Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ladycloud:
procreation is for those that end up getting married....or for those that decide to be baby mama's..

so let me understand you!!!!
its cool to come to this world and not have kids cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
things people say sha!
had this argument with one g*y guy then in school and he started talking about surrogate and ivf
telling me that God made those things available for them!

i will tell you what i told him and what i will keep saying!
if our parents were thinking like this! most of us wont be here today!
appreciate life! there is nothing more beautiful than procreation

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by Ladycloud(f): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

so let me understand you!!!!
its cool to come to this world and not have kids cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
things people say sha!
had this argument with one g*y guy then in school and he started talking about surrogate and ivf
telling me that God made those things available for them!

i will tell you what i told him and what i will keep saying!
if our parents were thinking like this! most of us wont be here today!
appreciate life! there is nothing more beautiful than procreation

same way, not everyone is oppotuned to marry and not everyone wants to marry for that purpose
Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by repogirl(f): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Really sad!!!!!
i maybe a womanizer but i know my bible
Proverbs 18:22 " he who findeth a wife, findeth a good thing ........ listen to this part well..............and shall " OBTAINETH favor(blessing progress, happiness) of the lord"
remain blessed

lmao! So he who doesn't marry obtains curses? So because they obtain favour means they must get married, even to the wrong people and for the wrong reasons? So those ones who have died from spousal abuse, was it Gods favour upon their marriage?

Guy, if it happens, it happens. No need forcing it.1 corinth7:27.

Even Paul confessed that married people face challenges and it's best to stay single. 1 Corinth 7:25,26,28

Did you know some people were born eunuchs? Matt19:12. They prefer to remain single. Those ones should also force themselves to marry because of God's favour abi?

Just stop putting pressure on people unnecessarily abeg, if it happens, it does!
Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
repogirl:
lmao! So he who doesn't marry obtains curses? So because they obtain favour means they must get married, even to the wrong people and for the wrong reasons? So those ones who have died from spousal abuse, was it Gods favour upon their marriage?

Guy, if it happens, it happens. No need forcing it.1 corinth7:27.

Even Paul confessed that married people face challenges and it's best to stay single. 1 Corinth 7:25,26,28

Did you know some people were born eunuchs? Matt19:12. They prefer to remain single. Those ones should also force themselves to marry because of God's favour abi?

Just stop putting pressure on people unnecessarily abeg, if it happens, it does!

The way you Nigerians create excuses, am talking about why marriage is a beautiful
life is all about love and the highest achievement one can attain with love is marriage!
@ eunuchs you said that they were BORN so someone had them! two people in love! the fact that a few gender confused set of people question the idea of marriage doesn't change its importance!
if you continue spreading ur gospel what will happen to future generations!
every woman dreams about getting married at one point in her life! things happen! thats life for you thats why i said "forget ur past"
believe me!! you will never understand why procreation is important till you get old!
Do you remember how Abraham suffered because he wanted kids
if you choose to remain single @30 that's ur business but if ure a woman above 30 and u want to settle down, this post is for you!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Miss Your Bae / Bobrisky Biography, Age, Education, Religion And Net Worth / Let's See What Kinda Personality You've Got (18+) Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.