Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,165 members, 7,829,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! (4022 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Am Thomas 30years,i Need A Decent Lady For A Relationship, / I Need A Ladies Between 25-30years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by repogirl(f): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

The way you Nigerians create excuses, am talking about why marriage is a beautiful
life is all about love and the highest achievement one can attain with love is marriage!
@ eunuchs you said that they were BORN so someone had them! two people in love! the fact that a few gender confused set of people question the idea of marriage doesn't change its importance!
if you continue spreading ur gospel what will happen to future generations!
every woman dreams about getting married at one point in her life! things happen! thats life for you thats why i said "forget ur past"
believe me!! you will never understand why procreation is important till you get old!
Do you remember how Abraham suffered because he wanted kids
if you choose to remain single @30 that's ur business but if ure a woman above 30 and u want to settle down, this post is for you!!!!!

lmao! You no quote Bible again?

if ure a woman above 30 and u want to settle down, this post is for you!!!!!

Modify your topic in that case!!!!!!!!!
Re: If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
damm ure annoying ooo lmao
ran out of bible quotes cheesy
feminist!!!!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided
naaaa post is perfect the way it is!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shaii! I Caught My Boyfriend Doing It With My Mum’s Friend ( Photo ) / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? / Huge Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.