Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? (3745 Views)

Nipple Got Stuck Between A Man's Gap Teeth What Will You Do ? - Ladies Reply / Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
You will see on TV, social medias when a White/foreign girls and/or ladies cry over a guy so emotionally when he doesn't show care towards her I noticed most white girls only care about love, nothing else,

To show how far they love; I had a chat with some white babes and they were like "I have a boyfriend I don't talk to guys, my boyfriend won't find it funny, sorry" I only said hi to them and they replied with that, shows most value the love they have.

they want a guy who will care, love and respect them.

But why is that here in Naija it is the exact opposite?

You see a Nigerian girl in church praying , wishing for a God fearing guy who will love them a guy that's handsome, romantic and all that

You hear them say things like "I need a guy that will love me" " I can't be in a relationship where I beg for attention that's a situation! "

But when the guy they be wishing for finally comes, they don't waste time in sending him to the friend zone cool!!!??

They said they want a guy who is nice, but won't date nice guys

They crucify him with their friends saying "he is a nice guy but I can't days him"

They will say "who love EPP" "can love pay bills?*
Then you see them later in churches doing choir, usher praying for Nice guy, caring bla bla blabla undecided

Why naija girls them life be like this

NL ladies and guys, you guys are welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by newsphase(m): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Because Nice guys are boring (Ladies are social beings and want to feel the fun in their lives) Every woman wants a nice, God fearing romantic man.... and everybody in this world wants to get rich... Both is everyone in this world rich? No!

Ladies say this because that is what they truly want... But the fact that some nice guys are boring and all they care about is love is just worth crying for...

When a girl friendzones you... it means that you aren't attractive enough, or you can't evoke those emotions in her to make her like you...

You think being nice, buying gifts and calling her sweet names will work huh

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by ronald4lif(m): 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
Wow. Interesting, very interesting. Just a one-liner correspondence with a white girl and you've drawn your conclusions. Wonderful. Very brilliant. A round of applause for your stupídity. You deserve and earned it.

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
*Yawns*

Go and date them white girls then

Even if you're the nicest person alive, if you don't meet her standard, she'll never condescend to date you

So cry us a fuckıng river

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
ronald4lif:
Wow. Interesting, very interesting. Just a one-liner correspondence with a white girl and you've drawn your conclusions. Wonderful. Very brilliant. A round of applause for your stupídity. You deserve and earned it.

Lol, not just one. I have friends who date white girls, and they said they are very simple beings.
Don't have to insulte bros. Its a question I asked.
Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fabulocity:
*Yawns*

Go and date them white girls then

Even if you're the nicest person alive, if you don't meet her standard, she'll never condescend to date you

So cry us a fuckıng river

Coming from a gold digger. Lmao.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
newsphase:
Because Nice guys are boring (Ladies are social beings and want to feel the fun in their lives) Every woman wants a nice, God fearing romantic man.... and everybody in this world wants to get rich... Both is everyone in this world rich? No!

Ladies say this because that is what they truly want... But the fact that some nice guys are boring and all they care about is love is just worth crying for...

When a girl friendzones you... it means that you aren't attractive enough, or you can't evoke those emotions in her to make her like you...

You think being nice, buying gifts and calling her sweet names will work huh

Yeah I know, but not all nice dudes are boring na

So a dude whosw player is more interesting?

Like being faithful is boring?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by ronald4lif(m): 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
Drew0:

Lol, not just one. I have friends who date white girls, and they said they are very simple beings.
Don't have to insulte bros. Its a question I asked.

I can also tell you they're no simple beings like your friends projected. They have their own stock of baggage just like their Nigerian counterparts. Being simple has little or zilch to do with race but more about values, upbringing and individualism.

The only area I give it to them is in their responsibility of taking control of their finance as opposed to Nigerian babes who are mainly dependent on men.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
ronald4lif:

I can also tell you they're no simple beings like your friends projected. They have their own stock of baggage just like their Nigerian counterparts. Being simple has little or zilch to do with race but more about values, upbringing and individualism.

The only area I give it to them is in their responsibility of taking control of their finance as opposed to Nigerian babes who are mainly dependent on men.

I have to admit you are very correct on this.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
I know I shouldn't be saying this because most of you would ignore it but at times whenever I'm bored of reading threads on nairaland, I simply go to the back of my garden, bury myself in dirt and pretend I'm a carrot. sad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by eph12(m): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
So many broke guys looking for relationships these days. Bro focus on your career biko.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
eph12:
So many broke guys looking for relationships these days. Bro focus on your career biko.

Bro how u take know say the guys them broke? grin
Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by eph12(m): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
Drew0:

Bro how u take know say the guys them broke? grin
Cos the complaints always the same
Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
* Grabs mic*

Well Op I'm sorry your girlfriend dumped you with the line "who love epp", as broken as your heart is- doesn't mean you should generalise.

Please for future references, use "some". I mean how many Nigerian girls have you dated?
What research on this issue did you conduct?
Your research covered what population?

I'm letting you off easy because this is the first time I'm seeing you generalise.
It's your lucky day! smiley
If not, hmmm. Lemme not say it. 0_o

Oh and back to topic, so some Nigerian girls prefer money to love and you're terribly broke? So?
Keep searching for love, one day- hopefully in your lifetime, I pray it isn't when you're eighty something- you will find love. smiley
Be optimistic, if you're a good guy who is broke. The girl that dumped you? It is her loss.

You can move on and stop being bitter, because Miss right maybe reading this.
Don't even look at me. I'm taken!!! smiley

*drops mic*

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
eph12:

Cos the complaints always the same

Lol that kind tin.. But me just observe talk my mind sha, I get babe already..
Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
LastMumu:
I know I shouldn't be saying this because most of you would ignore it but at times whenever I'm bored of reading threads on nairaland, I simply go to the back of my garden, bury myself in dirt and pretend I'm a carrot. sad

Lmao!
I believe you. smiley
Please next time, can you tie a rope to your ceiling fan and please pretend you're suicidal?
Thanks in advance. smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
evegran:
* Grabs mic*

Well Op I'm sorry your girlfriend dumped you with the line "who love epp", as broken as your heart is- doesn't mean you should generalise.

Please for future references, use "some". I mean how many Nigerian girls have you dated?

I'm letting you off easy because this is the first time I'm seeing you generalise.

Oh and back to topic, so some Nigerian girls prefer money to love and you're terribly broke? So?
Keep searching for love, one day- hopefully in your lifetime, I pray it isn't when you're eighty something- you will find love. smiley
Be optimistic, if you're a good guy who is broke. The girl that dumped you? It is her loss.

*drops mic*

Lwkmd o. I get babe na, I say " most" you would have seen it if only you were able to read and comprehend properly undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by newsphase(m): 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
Drew0:

Yeah I know, but not all nice dudes are boring na

So a dude whosw player is more interesting?

Like being faithful is boring?

There are three types of guys:::
The Nice Guys
The Smooth Guys
The Players

The Smooth Guys are not many and thats the one ladies really want, because they spend some of their time finding how to make a woman happy and respect them and also they establish themselves....

The Smooth Guy is what Carlos Puma calls The merge of The Bad Boy and the Nice Guy...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
newsphase:

There are three types of guys:::
The Nice Guys
The Smooth Guys
The Players

The Smooth Guys are not many and thats the one ladies really want, because they spend some of their time finding how to make a woman happy and respect them and also they establish themselves....

The Smooth Guy is what Carlos Puma calls The merge of The Bad Boy and the Nice Guy...

Like me
Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Drew0:

Lwkmd o. I get babe na, I say " most" you would have seen it if only you were able to read and comprehend properly undecided

Babe?

When did spiritual wives become actual babes? undecided

Most? How many girls have you actually dated?
What was the duration of each relationship?
Whilst dating them, were you caring and responsible to them or just about sexual activities?
What did was the common complain during your relationship from the girls you dated?
What was the reason they all broke up with you?

Answers will tell if you're lying or not.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
Yeah you've met me before and you know I'm a gold digger. Otondo
Upgrade yourself so that the girls you like will look your way
Don't come here to cry for us
Drew0:

Coming from a gold digger. Lmao.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
evegran:

Lmao!
I believe you. smiley
Please next time, can you tie a rope to your ceiling fan and please pretend you're suicidal?
Thanks in advance. smiley

When I read mocking comments like this, I feel so sad, I hide in the kitchen cabinet and pretend like I'm an onion. sad
Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fabulocity:
Yeah you've met me before and you know I'm a gold digger. Otondo
Upgrade yourself so that the girls you like will look your way
Don't come here to cry for us

I no like upgrade to gold digger version, kikikikikiki grin
Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=evegran post=47606908]

Babe?

When did spiritual wives become actual babes? undecided

Most? How many girls have you actually dated?
What was the duration of each relationship?
Whilst dating them, were you caring and responsible to them or just about sexual activities?
What did was the common complain during your relationship from the girls you dated?
What was the reason they all broke up with you?

Answers will tell if you're lying or not. [/quote

Well only dated a few I can remember excluding friend with benefits, dated 2 babes who unfortunately travelled out to school, couldn't cope with long distance relationship I didn't call it off, it just slowly went down we all became friends till date.

Ma present girl, met her a year ago and it's being going smooth so far
Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by newsphase(m): 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
Drew0:

Like me

Its your choice
Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
LastMumu:

When I read mocking comments like this, I feel so sad, I hide in the kitchen cabinet and pretend like I'm an onion. sad

Aww I am sorry.
I was kidding!

Don't be sad. smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by unapapadeycraze: 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
evegran:
* Grabs mic*

*drops mic*

i.diotic girl. A picture of you and your boyfriend or adonbilivit.
Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=Drew0 post=47607290][/quote]

Then I'm afraid you do not have the right to post this topic.

Consider conducting a proper research before jumping into conclusions like this. Your post is mere assumptions and not even facts.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by LuveU2(f): 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
And u've nat find a nice white girl that likes you yet. U dant think they are putting u off with lies!?

So easy for some niggas to conclude whites are always honest. pffffff. Thread closed.
Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
evegran:

Then I'm afraid you do not have the right to post this topic.

Consider conducting a proper research before jumping into conclusions like this. Your post is mere assumptions and not even facts.

So you know how to be polite before ? Next time don't just attack people, I just posted this thou nothing serious.
Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Drew0:
You will see on TV, social medias when a White/foreign girls and/or ladies cry over a guy so emotionally when he doesn't show care towards her I noticed most white girls only care about love, nothing else,

To show how far they love; I had a chat with some white babes and they were like "I have a boyfriend I don't talk to guys, my boyfriend won't find it funny, sorry" I only said hi to them and they replied with that, shows most value the love they have.

they want a guy who will care, love and respect them.

But why is that here in Naija it is the exact opposite?

You see a Nigerian girl in church praying , wishing for a God fearing guy who will love them a guy that's handsome, romantic and all that

You hear them say things like "I need a guy that will love me" " I can't be in a relationship where I beg for attention that's a situation! "

But when the guy they be wishing for finally comes, they don't waste time in sending him to the friend zone cool!!!??

They said they want a guy who is nice, but won't date nice guys

They crucify him with their friends saying "he is a nice guy but I can't days him"

They will say "who love EPP" "can love pay bills?*
Then you see them later in churches doing choir, usher praying for Nice guy, caring bla bla blabla undecided

Why naija girls them life be like this

NL ladies and guys, you guys are welcome.
Hahaha. I think it has to do with the environment they live in and of course the mentality.

Obviously, some of these girls are really confused. The real ones are just very few.
Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by halfricanadian(f): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nigerian men aint worth d hype i usually blast ladies who never cares about their bf

Bt with my little experience asin little dis yr

Asin little o

I respect any girl dat doesnt give a DAMN about her nigerian bf

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies,can U Date Guy That Drink Garri? / Girls Be Wise Nah! / I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.