Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,131 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba (83542 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / Stole My Heart / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by maryhaam(f): 6:48am On Jul 20, 2016
Psychologist self no get concise definition for behaviour and u used all this fake instrument,brother you r on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 20, 2016
Idioty made it to front page again. Psychopath.
Kids learn by wrong example. A mother who accepts to be treated as trash will raise children who will treat others as trash or accept to be treated as trash.
#team selfrespect #team dignity #stopmentalslavery #abusivehusbandsyndrome #timetocleanupnairaland

3 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 20, 2016
op ; story story

me ; story

op; once upon a time

me ; time time
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by derecho(m): 7:08am On Jul 20, 2016
Share the same bed and nothing will happen?No wise man will try that.
Prettiepearlz:
The man is just a selfish and a traditional person. From his post in his opinion he feels a woman should stay and endure all sorts of beatings because his mum did. Who ever disgraces himself by shouting at his fianceé in public all in the name of testing her perseverance? What silly test is that? undecided
Who ever makes his girlfriend sleep on the bare floor in the kitchen all in the name of conducting a test and avoiding fornication? He isn't a disciplined man because if he is, they would have both shared a bed and nothing would have happened because he is proving to be holy with his "holier than thou" attitude undecided
I just hope he comes back to tell the second part of the story when she starts dealing with him. Asshole undecided
*Modified*
Besides why is the pressure always on a woman to make a union work? Is it only the woman that determines if a marriage is gonna work? I just tire for this our society oooooo

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by kelvinkosi(m): 7:09am On Jul 20, 2016
Nawa for waec

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by OldefDaniels(m): 7:12am On Jul 20, 2016
But guy, even if you have an opinion to share, na like this? How Ur beans take burn like this fa?
Humans are strangely bitter sha, especially Naija Nairaland demons like you, lol.
Omotayor123:
Oh my Gosh shocked!!!
The final test is ridiculous. You asked her to move into Your house And she complied shocked she then went ahead to sleep in the kitchen. So you think she is a Wife Material....

Pretence of Life!!! Bro. Sorry But Your mumu no get Part 2. undecided

She go soon show you her real face!
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by nnamdibig(m): 7:14am On Jul 20, 2016
Ekejoestar:

Pls, my brother which God said we should not put him to test and where did He said it(with bible reference)

OK my brother kindly read
Luke 4:12
Deuteronomy 6:16
Matthew 4:7
all NIV
I hope these ones will help.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by raphieMontella: 7:19am On Jul 20, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
the man and stupidness be like this

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Adisa89(m): 7:19am On Jul 20, 2016
Omotayor123:
Oh my Gosh shocked!!!
The final test is ridiculous. You asked her to move into Your house And she complied shocked she then went ahead to sleep in the kitchen. So you think she is a Wife Material....

It's called 'The Kitchen Test'.cheesy
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Adisa89(m): 7:21am On Jul 20, 2016
grin grin
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 20, 2016
Omotayor123:
Oh my Gosh shocked!!!

You're absolutely right.

Well, for me, the best way to know the actual character of a woman is time and of course, if one of her friends cause drama between both of you, just watch your girlfriend to see how she reponds and handle the situation. It will tell you more if she's the one for you or not. It's as simple as that.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Okeikpu(m): 7:24am On Jul 20, 2016
Omotayor123:
Oh my Gosh shocked!!!

NO BE SMALL MUMU O.....DS ONE NA HEAVY MUMU grin
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by frenzydaniel1(m): 7:25am On Jul 20, 2016
Well, ur story was well said.
But d girls we have now ehn?
Dis will neva ever work for dem.

Before we say dey like money, but Mr dis days dey prefer sex to money. Once u start dating, dey begin to show u sexual moves and attitude. They first wanna knw how good that guy is on bed.

AND WHEN GBEKE COME HAPPEN ALL OF UNA GO DEY SHOUT GUYS ARE NOT GOOD, THEY ARE ALL THE SAME

THUNDER FIRE ALL OF YOU
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by dare2differ: 7:26am On Jul 20, 2016
Including your mamasmiley
frenzydaniel1:
Well, ur story was well said.
But d girls we have now ehn?
Dis will neva ever work for dem.

Before we say dey like money, but Mr dis days dey prefer sex to money. Once u start dating, dey begin to show u sexual moves and attitude. They first wanna knw how good that guy is on bed.

AND WHEN GBEKE COME HAPPEN ALL OF UNA GO DEY SHOUT GUYS ARE NOT GOOD, THEY ARE ALL THE SAME

THUNDER FIRE ALL OF YOU
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by derecho(m): 7:29am On Jul 20, 2016
So many things wrong with this Story.Apart from his shallow tests,the man doesn't know his left from his right.No decent lady,chorister for that matter,will agree to move in with a man she isn't married to.
Even after passing all our yeye tests. What do you really know about her?Who is she?It's painful most men are busy reading courtship and relationship books instead of getting specific information from God.Any man who can not hear God himself is no different from a blind man.A lady too who can't confirm herself from God should be ready to face anything.

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Debbime(f): 7:36am On Jul 20, 2016
Duru009:
All i see here is total JEALOUSY 4rm ladies here.....

U better learn frm dis story. Cos responsible men ar scare des days to marry.
Take it or leave it....

What is there to learn here? That after retrenchment, his father decided instead of being the man of the house, the village drunk!!! A man should be able to stand and take care of his family, instead he suddenly became a weakling and took the easy way out. Whether you like it or not, this has influenced this man's decision making ability.

Believe me, am a woman, after the wedding she can decide to make his life soooooooooooooooooooo miserable.

I sincerely hope she has not married the village drunk.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by anyicash(m): 7:42am On Jul 20, 2016
Bullshit
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by roselynbas(f): 7:42am On Jul 20, 2016
Yimu! blamed everybody for your actions except yourself including sleeping with a prostitute obviously without protection. joker!

3 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by derecho(m): 7:46am On Jul 20, 2016
Pls dont stereotype ladies as pretenders,unregenerated are too.In fact,men can be deadlier.Pray you dont meet wicked men o
Debbime:

What is there to learn here? That after retrenchment, his father decided instead of being the man of the house, the village drunk!!! A man should be able to stand and take care of his family, instead he suddenly became a weakling and took the easy way out. Whether you like it or not, this has influenced this man's decision making ability.

Believe me, am a woman, after the wedding she can decide to make his life soooooooooooooooooooo miserable.

I sincerely hope she has not married the village drunk.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Orikinla(m): 7:57am On Jul 20, 2016
Godmother:
I saw this on facebook few days back and it made my day. The response to it were so hilarious that I was laughing for hours. Chai cheesy

[b] SHE SLEPT IN THE KITCHEN AND WON MY HEART..

The testimony of Mr John chikezie and his wife...
my name Is John chikezie and I was born in abject poverty.
my father worked for the Nigerian Railway but was retrenched after 10years of his services without pension.
my mother being the virtuous woman that she was took up the responsibilities, and when things got worse we relocated to the village where my father was rendered totally useless by household enemies , principalities and powers.
He would come home drunk only to start beating my mother, stripping her naked in front of us,
the children.
My mother being a woman of virtue never uttered a word of complaint nor raised her hands against my father.
You see one thing with you young ladies is that you don't keep your mouth shut and endure, young ladies are not aware that marriage is a parcel and whatever you see in it you take it like that.
I must really applaud my mother for making me realize that there are indeed patient and loving women in the world.
While my father was busy being the village drunk, my mother was busy raising us well and of course in the way of the lord.
I got into the university and after four years I graduated with a good result, I did my NYSC in Lagos where I was exposed to evil social vices and Lagos girls who were only after a man's destiny.
it was so sad that I broke my celibacy vow and lost my innocence to a lady of the night at ikeja, from whom I contracted gonorrhea, it took me a year to treat this punishment for the sins of the flesh , after I was done with my service it was hard securing a job, but thank God for Rev Ndubuisi who revealed to me that it was the lady of the night that was working against me , I was delivered and redeemed .
After my deliverance I cried at the feet of Our Lady Fatima and on that spot I renewed my celibacy vow.
In 2005 I got a job that I excelled in and was promoted as the area manager ,I didn't want to work for someone, so when I saved enough money I established my own business which became successful after two years.
In 2008 I decided it was time for me to settle down (marry) .
I had already built and furnished my house but still stayed in my one room apartment, I didn't want a woman who would love me for my money.
I met my wife in December, she was a chorister, shy and dark-skinned, she reminded me of my mother but I wanted to be sure so I began my test...
the first test was when I shouted at her In public, she kept quiet and the next day came to me seeking for peace even though I was clearly the one at fault.
She had passed the "character test "
the second test was when I gave her a thousand naira (1000) to cook my favorite soup, do you know that she cooked a wonderful soup with that mediocre amount of money.
She had passed the "Cooking and Managerial test"
I couldn't believe it!
she was just too much!
I went into my prayer closet
where the final test was revealed to me..
I asked her to move into my apartment....
she was hesitant at first
but complied later

do you know that all through her stay in my house she slept in the kitchen ..
for one-week she slept there on the ground...
I became sure that she was the one...
she had passed the " Fornication test "...
on the last day of her night in the kitchen
by 12am I lifted her
and said
"philo"
"philo"
"philo"
"you are my wife "
and that was it!
after a few weeks I married her...
even though she wasn't a virgin.
I'm glad[/b]
She is a good actress.
She has watched many Nollywood movies. grin

Title of movie, " Philo My Love".

3 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Debbime(f): 7:58am On Jul 20, 2016
Please re-read my comment. I am not stereotyping ladies, just letting the man know that if she loves, she loves for real, and she can also pretend and once they are married, decide to display her true colours.

I would have thought you will comment on the fact that his dad took the easy way out as men do this days.

derecho:
Pls dont stereotype ladies as pretenders,unregenerated are too.In fact,men can be deadlier.Pray you dont meet wicked men o
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by 1miccza: 7:58am On Jul 20, 2016
She probably knew he was testing her,if marriage was this easy nobody would be single
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by tivta(m): 8:10am On Jul 20, 2016
Am not surprisedby the comments from girl here, no wonder there is a high rate of divorce in the country with lots of single mothers, yes the man's test were a bit extreme but a patient woman will always have a successful home...
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by tivta(m): 8:13am On Jul 20, 2016
dare2differ:
Including your mamasmiley

Do you know how old his mother is? You this girls of this generation lack respect, I even doubt if your parents are married for over 50 years, I blame it on civilization.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Funkychic(f): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2016
edwife:
The moment you shout at me in public, don't look forward to the next morning....astalavista baby

Lolz....babe, ur blood dey hot ooo
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 20, 2016
Ok this goes to all you angels, demons and all you sons of b*tches before you crucify that already broken brother, what kind of tests are you currently giving yours. If this example isn't good enough then y'all should suggest a better one. As5holes
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nickymezor(f): 8:22am On Jul 20, 2016
Wat a tale! I doubt if it's even true. Looks / sounds fabricated to me undecided
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by aibedzeal(m): 8:28am On Jul 20, 2016
very bad way to test a lady, I'm presently wooing a girl and every morning I sent well inspiring message, though we sometimes have our differences but we iron it out amicably. By the way, she is going to b in d marriage to help me, that's what d scripture says and not to bully her. learn to respect ur woman
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Odunharry(m): 8:28am On Jul 20, 2016
Omotayor123:
Oh my Gosh shocked!!!

Lmao.. He doesn't know a typical Nigeria lady will act like Jesus to get what they want.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Codes151(m): 8:30am On Jul 20, 2016
He said she wasn't a virgin, but she sleeps in the kitchen! Lol.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Funkychic(f): 8:36am On Jul 20, 2016
tivta:
Am not surprisedby the comments from girl here, no wonder there is a high rate of divorce in the country with lots of single mothers, yes the man's test were a bit extreme but a patient woman will always have a successful home...

Bros, go and nyash down abeg and save me dat crap of being patient. Why do women always have to be put to test before they can be married?? Like d man in question is holier dan. Person wey don knack ashi and get gonorrhea is here talking about ''test''. D earlier guys stop dis ''put to test'' stuff, d better chances of ladies stopping their game of PRETENCE.

3 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Prechy08(m): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2016
I have never seen female Naira landers comment on a tread like this before, where all of una come from? I believe this tread has aroused something in you all. Nice to see all of you though.
But if the story is true, The guy is in for something he watches on movie about to happen in his house because philo go show this guy wella.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler / How 2go Relationship Landed Me In Psychiatric Home ( Short Story) - Classcaptain / Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.