Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba (83509 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / Stole My Heart / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by lagus9ja: 2:42am On Jul 20, 2016
Hmm u r a hardcore ooo!!!
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Ak47young(m): 2:58am On Jul 20, 2016
Abunuesa.byethost7.com please friends, Vote for me by nicknamed NAMADI as 'best Politician'
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by nairalife2013(m): 3:13am On Jul 20, 2016
The man got what he wanted and folks are here killing themselve with anger and jealousy, esp the women. Normal men put thier girls to little test befor they marry them real men put thier girls to "real" test before they accept them. God do test people in his own various ways; human beings do test people in thier own ways. Companies and employees; sch and students; masters and subjects, all resolute entities with sound mind do examination before engagement. It's only temperamental or questionable characters that harbours misgivings abt quality orientated test and get bitter. A man or woman of goodwill has no ill will and will pass any character test with childish innocence without hating the other party for it. Those of u who think the girl is pretending and hope she reverses her character should know the guy is having a good laff at u... its not only abt sleeping in d kitchen. If u cannot see, u cannot see. There are some guys that know their onions. After God, the next thing is their wife...itz been close to ten years now since I got married to my wife after similar circumstances. Today, after God, she is the only one I hav conviniently handed my whole life to and go to sleep like a baby or a log wood! Go back n read it. Many are called but few are chosen. There are wives but there are also real wives. U cant beat it if u are not the material, no matter how smart u are. If a young guy is lucky to hav good cash and is able to conceal it, he should just not marry anything. He should set his standards and go for it, eventho the market for standards is limited. He will never regret it. Dont listen to the world. Dont wait for grace or luck. Most great loves or marriages are strengthened by sacrifices made. The world is not a good place. But u can make yur home a good place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by grandstar(m): 3:28am On Jul 20, 2016
Godmother:

Lolz. Same question a lot of people asked in the comment section. This guy is truly his father's son.

Are you saying he will be a drunk? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Trust77: 3:30am On Jul 20, 2016
This dude na fool
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by mazizitonene(m): 3:37am On Jul 20, 2016
long piece of crap

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by nwaoma7(m): 3:42am On Jul 20, 2016
eme1n:
You enter one chance! Don't test people and think you've achieved greatness..
marriage is a game of luck, the guy could be lucky. I don't think is one chance that he entered!
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 3:43am On Jul 20, 2016
Godmother:

As in ehn! I wish I could see the part two of this story. This lady is obviously pretending and will soo show this guy

Una know una sef Na grin
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 3:46am On Jul 20, 2016
Duchessree:
lolz @ lagos girls who were only after a man's destiny
something must be wrong with the man

lol, Destiny's breakers plenty Na grin
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by comradeson: 4:05am On Jul 20, 2016
Omotayor123:
Oh my Gosh shocked!!!
The final test is ridiculous. You asked her to move into Your house And she complied shocked she then went ahead to sleep in the kitchen. So you think she is a Wife Material....

Pretence of Life!!! Bro. Sorry But Your mumu no get Part 2. undecided

She go soon show you her real face!

Shut up sluuuuut and aristo kobo kobo like u.She wasn't a gold digger and accepted him in his one room unlike u who sucks and swallow once u sense money is around..u so hurt that u r always used and dumped.I'm sure d only thing u av to show is d smart phone u use to browse Nairaland.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by rose54321: 4:14am On Jul 20, 2016
RUBBISH RUBBISH AND RUBBISH..

NONSENSE, encouraging harassment, for what
Sleeping on the floor for what, is it by force to do sleep over?
Shouting at her in the public for or what, rubbish, the lady was just desperate to marry nothing else..
Desperation can make you tolerate anything.

Your mother should have left your dad and still raise y'all in the way of the lord.
Do you know the damage witnessing all you did as kids can cause you, seeing your dad maltreat your mum, that can fu.k you up for life.

So I definitely don't recommend or encourage any one to tolerate, such divorce the m.otherfucker and raise your kids in the way of the lord.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by rose54321: 4:22am On Jul 20, 2016
MrMcJay:
Ogbanje dey do promo and my guyman don buy market.

Don't worry. Her test for you is coming after marriage. Touch her like your father and she'll use better slap to reset your destiny. She'll slap you so hard that your Dad would shout in the village.

LMAO @,"Ogbange dey do promo", dude that comment killed me.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Joelchris(m): 4:23am On Jul 20, 2016
This is a fake story, it's unfortunate that many have already subscribe to it. This story won't even make one of those nollywood movie. Its too fake
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by mr11x0(m): 4:26am On Jul 20, 2016
Tales by moonlight...... I bet you got the attention you wanted with this false story. As a man of God, can you enlighten me on how you are able to save money and build your business and house in 2 years with the present economy?
You are retarded bruh. No lady should go near you for even cooking up such story
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by dare2differ: 4:30am On Jul 20, 2016
Oloriburukus abound on this forum shacheesy

So you beat up your wife and allowed her to sleep on the floor to prove her love and submissiveness to you abi? You are both messed up. She is from dysfunctional home and you are no different.

nairalife2013:
The man got what he wanted and folks are here killing themselve with anger and jealousy, esp the women. Normal men put thier girls to little test befor they marry them real men put thier girls to "real" test before they accept them. God do test people in his own various ways; human beings do test people in thier own ways. Companies and employees; sch and students; masters and subjects, all resolute entities with sound mind do examination before engagement. It's only temperamental or questionable characters that harbours misgivings abt quality orientated test and get bitter. A man or woman of goodwill has no ill will and will pass any character test with childish innocence without hating the other party for it. Those of u who think the girl is pretending and hope she reverses her character should know the guy is having a good laff at u... its not only abt sleeping in d kitchen. If u cannot see, u cannot see. There are some guys that know their onions. After God, the next thing is their wife...itz been close to ten years now since I got married to my wife after similar circumstances. Today, after God, she is the only one I hav conviniently handed my whole life to and go to sleep like a baby or a log wood! Go back n read it. Many are called but few are chosen. There are wives but there are also real wives. U cant beat it if u are not the material, no matter how smart u are. If a young guy is lucky to hav good cash and is able to conceal it, he should just not marry anything. He should set his standards and go for it, eventho the market for standards is limited. He will never regret it. Dont listen to the world. Dont wait for grace or luck. Most great loves or marriages are strengthened by sacrifices made. The world is not a good place. But u can make yur home a good place.

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by obindomanya(m): 4:32am On Jul 20, 2016
nairalife2013:
you said it all Boss. Even the scriptures supports it ' PUT EVERY SPIRIT TO TEST'. for Heavens' sake we are talking about a woman u ll spend d rest of ur life with. Devine quoi en francais, lots of new generation ladies out there have character problems. i once tested 1 wt ma Hiv result( you wont believe what she told me and i had 2 put her on voice out so oda audience could join up. Anyways recently braggingly she told me, she hooked up a Medical student(UNIBEN) and she s already pregnant 4 him. ( I PITY THAT YOUNG MAN)

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Freelancer007(m): 4:33am On Jul 20, 2016
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by dare2differ: 4:34am On Jul 20, 2016
If you were born and bred by a 'woman with dignity', you would have seen how it is moronic for this woman to even visit him unsupervised not to mention sleep in his house. If you had sense, you would know that people make themselves inconvenient for their guests that is if you have a guest regardless of gender or age or relationship , it is common sense to give up your bed space (if it won't be enough for two or appropriate to sleep in the same bed) for hem to sleep in.

Omo sluut!

comradeson:

Shut up sluuuuut and aristo kobo kobo like u.She wasn't a gold digger and accepted him in his one room unlike u who sucks and swallow once u sense money is around..u so hurt that u r always used and dumped.I'm sure d only thing u av to show is d smart phone u use to browse Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by dare2differ: 4:35am On Jul 20, 2016
We also say the same of men. Lots of insecure and fake men pretending to be real men these daysundecided

Oya say something else!
obindomanya:
you said it all Boss. Even the scriptures supports it ' PUT EVERY SPIRIT TO TEST'. for Heavens' sake we are talking about a woman u ll spend d rest of ur life with. Devine quoi en francais, lots of new generation ladies out there have character problems. i once tested 1 wt ma Hiv result( you wont believe what she told me and i had 2 put her on voice out so oda audience could join up. Anyways recently braggingly she told me, she hooked up a Medical student(UNIBEN) and she s already pregnant 4 him. ( I PITY THAT YOUNG MAN)

3 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Sike(m): 4:35am On Jul 20, 2016
Ode ni OP yi mehn.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by cococandy(f): 4:37am On Jul 20, 2016
This one is even small. Read his old posts about the things he used to do to his wife.

I hope he's changed.

That's if he's truly even married. Many single boys on this forum living in fantasyland. We don't know who's who.
dare2differ:

So you beat up your wife and allowed her to sleep on the floor to prove her love and submissiveness to you abi? You are both messed up. She is from dysfunctional home and you are no different.

there are worse ones. I don't have the energy to go digging through his older posts. Most posters on nairaland aren't completely human it may seem. That's why I'll be very careful with whomever is coming to marry my daughter. No psychos allowed. And I'm dead serious about it.

Banmee see your fellow citizen.
nairalife2013:
My wife turned bad two years after marriage. She was a perfect companion when we were dating.in the early times, I put her through rigorous tests like starving her of money, complaining a lot, keeping another girl and generally misbehaving once in a while. She was still religiously accomodating, forgiving, loving and highly respectful. I wasnt satisfied. I craved to see the worst in her, so I had to one day feign anger over a little kitchen error she committed. I had to gritt my teeth and do something venom-inspiring. Am a goodman no amount of punishment over and error am guilty of can turn me against my wife or any1 else, no matter the weight. If she is a wrong lady, she will display it today in her full glory. I wanted a wife I can trust. I dindt want to repeat the errors my parents made. That day I battered and pushed her out of my house into the rain and locked my door. The nite was just begining to inherit the earth. Time was 6.30pm

4 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by dare2differ: 4:39am On Jul 20, 2016
Are you sure you are alright?

Does your father also beat and treat your mother like a rag? Wait! Don't answer it is obvious already. I bet you also want a man to will treat you like a rag. I don't feel bad for you. It is one of the results of going up in a dysfunctional home.
Xiadnat:
Aw. What a sweet story. I commend the story really.

I don't know why this story is getting too much negative comment. I think I'm just way too innocent- cause I just really liked this guy's approach in seeking a partner. Jesus was tested and he was the son of God. We go thru tests all the time in life (spiritual tests, academic or vocational tests), why not a life partner?

Marriage is entered selflessly. You go in with the mindset to "serve" first and foremost. And, that's the "purest" form of love -

In reality though, I think we all should be putting our life partners to "test". Choosing a mate for life and of holy matrimony should not be threaded lightly. It is not what you call it that matters, it's your intention.

I cannot speak of this guys intention or motives, it is clear that he was doing his due deligience. It wasn't just about ass, boobs and external other features.

We can't pass judgement about what kind of husband this guy will be based on this story. He may have being in anguish the entire time she was sleeping on the floor or yelling at her or gave her insufficient money. We can't pass what kind of wife or woman she is or will be either. I hope she had her own "tests" for the guy too. I am sure she already knew anyway, and it was the guys' time to find out on his own "tests".

Anyway, two thumps up. Good story. I hope the couple are still going on strong and happy in their union.

2 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by dare2differ: 4:41am On Jul 20, 2016
Try low self esteem or another victim of cycle of
VictorRomanov:

Why would she pretend for a man who stays in a one room apartment? If na duplex now, I for talk.

While I do not agree with all his so called test (cos circumstances can bring out a part of us we never knew existed), I can only say ur comments just shows one thing: bad belle grin

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by dare2differ: 4:44am On Jul 20, 2016
cococandy:
This one is even small. Read his old posts about the things he used to do to his wife.

I hope he's changed.

That's if he's truly even married. Many single boys on this forum living in fantasyland. We don't know who's who.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by cococandy(f): 4:47am On Jul 20, 2016
dare2differ:
It could be true. I don't blame him sha. Blame his father or his mother. Father must have been a beast and mother must have lost the sense of identity. Kids from dysfunctional homes are so easy to spot ehn
I can't insult his parents for something I'm not sure is their fault. Abeg free them. He's old enough to chose right from wrong.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by dare2differ: 4:49am On Jul 20, 2016
But would you say that man who grew up in a home feel with love would think the way he does?

cococandy:

I can't insult his parents for something I'm not sure is their fault. Abeg free them. He's old enough to choose right from wrong.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by cococandy(f): 4:51am On Jul 20, 2016
dare2differ:
But would you say that man who grew up in a home feel with love would think the way he does?

No I wouldn't
Most of the time that's true.

But in rare cases, people turn out very differently from their parents.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Philadelphia: 4:54am On Jul 20, 2016
Ioannes:
So which test did the man pass that he thinks makes him deserving of the girl?

People setting unnecessary tests since the day Eve gave Adam apple to eat.

Who tel, you say a apple Eve give Adam? undecided
Im waiting for someone to come and say that it was garden egg since na for garden dem dey.
#Fakenairalandpastor
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by nairalife2013(m): 4:56am On Jul 20, 2016
dare2differ:

pls dont do like me. I only Dared2Differ. Chose yur own way, or die trying. Tis yur choice. I wonder who beat up his wife. Get sense young chap. As u are not good in comprehending by first reading, as a young fellow, u may not also have wisdom till u are 40. Calm down, tis for a life time, if u know wat I mean.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by naxman(m): 4:58am On Jul 20, 2016
the first tin dat come to my mind after reading d intrstin story was MARK ANGEL COMEDY..... dis is nt my REAL FACE OH am sure u must definatly see her real face n her real attitude... Girls n Pretence are like Bread n Butter
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by dare2differ: 4:58am On Jul 20, 2016
Are you mad? sad

You are messed up! It is either you ask help and if you don't I wish you choke to de**th osmiley

I mean am. No be only you get craze for head.

nairalife2013:
bros, pls dont do like me. I only Dared2Differ. Chose yur own way, or die trying. Tis yur choice. I wonder who beat up his wife. Get sense young chap. As u are not good in comprehending by first reading, as a young fellow, u may not also have wisdom till u are 40. Calm down, tis for a life time, if u know wat I mean.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler / How 2go Relationship Landed Me In Psychiatric Home ( Short Story) - Classcaptain / Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.