Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,905 members, 7,852,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo (35312 Views)

Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled / Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon / Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by adekayo1234(m): 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
Her collar bones remind me of kimimaro from Naruto grin grin

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by stubbornman(m): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
ireneony:
When she go marry undecided

I was still playing witg sand when she won miss world, meanwhile some of my friends are married. I will probably get married next two years or so...at least am still very young compared to her undecided.

Madame you have the fame, money and pretty, dont tell me you can't find a man to wife you. Ok! We know black guys are now below your taste, aunty! Whiteman de dere na.

Abeg nor fall my hand..one ugly ikpeke the oda day fit find oyibo man marry..wetin come de worry you na

Sigh
*My dear go and love yourself* don't you have Aunty's who're poor and unmarried

4 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by VoteKenneth205: 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
HungerBAD: mama I don carry the woman I wan marry come house ohh,come see her(me smiling)

Mom: comes out from the bedroom,says hi to me and hugs her,telling her welcome my pikin,and orders refreshments for her.

Mom: HungerBAD make i see you inside. This girl you carry come so,her mama give her food so?why she be like bone?see her neck?see her belle as it flat,she go fit get Belle so?

HungerBAD:Mama no worry,I dey go find toolz lookalike come.

grin

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by AngryNigerian(m): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
ireneony:

I was still playing witg sand when she won miss world, meanwhile some of my friends are married. I will probably get married next two years or so...at least am still very young compared to her undecided.

Madame you have the fame, money and pretty, dont tell me you can't find a man to wife you. Ok! We know black guys are now below your taste, aunty! Whiteman de dere na.

Abeg nor fall my hand..one ugly ikpeke the oda day fit find oyibo man marry..wetin come de worry you na

Sigh

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
ireneony:

Sigh
I can't believe you just typed the trash above cry

Aunty, your breasts are flaccid already! shocked She's not beautiful though, but she's more presentable than you!

3 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
Was expecting to see her on bikini sha cheesy
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by pizzylee(m): 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
so pretty,if u r beautiful den u r beautiful, don't tell us about inner beauty cos we don't go about with x-ray
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
ireneony:

Sigh
My cousin based in Islamabad don already propose to her.
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by rhymaholic: 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
All filter.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 17, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Not impressed
why
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by MCeeShort(m): 12:09am On Jul 17, 2016
Why won't she look adorable? Do u want Mr Timi Alaibe to go look for younger girls?
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by Wizzyblack3(m): 12:10am On Jul 17, 2016
Berlyn:
why
Not a fan of make over/make ups.
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 17, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

Not a fan of make over/make ups.
okay

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by lonelydora: 12:57am On Jul 17, 2016
She's no longer holding any crown at the moment, Abeg, make den cool food her make she chop nah.

The beauty of a woman is her husband.
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by shamecurls(m): 12:57am On Jul 17, 2016
feel like puking
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:17am On Jul 17, 2016
Just there
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by mamagee3(f): 3:42am On Jul 17, 2016
She's Gorgeous!!!
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by Emyogalanya: 3:59am On Jul 17, 2016
Op its former miss world o. Which one is ex again
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by 9jacodedgist(m): 4:08am On Jul 17, 2016
buy a dictionary if you don't have one
Emyogalanya:
Op its former miss world o. Which one is ex again
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by Emyogalanya: 4:17am On Jul 17, 2016
Go and re- study the one u have . And pls tell me the name of ur own so i won't make ur mistake na Michael west? Cos its teaching u nonsense
9jacodedgist:
buy a dictionary if you don't have one
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by Emyogalanya: 4:35am On Jul 17, 2016
If na dey that pic still form small geh wit hope ? U don finish o . So u never marry u dey talk , this girl beauty cause riot for Nigeria i sure say no two men don fight over u and u vomit this trash
ireneony:

Sigh

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:58am On Jul 17, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Not impressed
same here. my advise to this babe is for her to come back home and get a nice caring guy on nairaland cos she is begining to look like she wants to discover mungo park o
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by tayoalone(m): 6:11am On Jul 17, 2016
weblord1900:
Are you referring to this avatar or Alein undecided

what is admirable there?
You are so point. I was going to say she looks lyk the Avatar. And seriously too much make up.
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by kaziblake(f): 6:13am On Jul 17, 2016
ireneony:

Sigh
Na oyinbo she go marry at last
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by toprealman: 6:17am On Jul 17, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Not impressed
When all you see around you are girls adorned with all manner of fake PROPS, how will you appreciate beauty per naturale?[img]
Wizzyblack3:
Not impressed
When all you see around you are girls adorned with all manner of fake PROPS, how will you appreciate beauty per naturale?[/img]
Wizzyblack3:
Not impressed
When all you see around you are girls adorned with all manner of fake PROPS, how will you appreciate beauty per naturale?
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by Originalsly: 6:25am On Jul 17, 2016
ireneony:

A woman is as old as she looks.....you really got some nerves to make such a comment and have your photo posted. You may be young in age...but look older than her with that your hard knock life mother of 4 body. With luck one of your father's age mates would eventually marry you.

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by MhiztaPwinceeh(m): 7:04am On Jul 17, 2016
Cool Check signature asap!
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:19am On Jul 17, 2016
toprealman:
When all you see around you are girls adorned with all manner of fake PROPS, how will you appreciate beauty per naturale?[img]When all you see around you are girls adorned with all manner of fake PROPS, how will you appreciate beauty per naturale?[/img]When all you see around you are girls adorned with all manner of fake PROPS, how will you appreciate beauty per naturale?
Are you saying she's very beautiful like you've never seen before? Come'on, that heavy make up is a big NO for me..
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by rahman3853(m): 7:22am On Jul 17, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin...she's very pretty but she needs a little bit of flesh to cover that konga above her chest..#jstsaying#..aside that,her skin is flawless!!
i was thinking i was the only one see the cavicle. Though she beautifl, she should work on gaining more pounds of flesh to that bony structure, also reduce the intensity of the make-up.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by Medunah: 7:57am On Jul 17, 2016
ireneony:

Sigh
Really, whats the issue here??
Is marriage a race?? She can get married anytime she wants!!
Or are u saying without marriage, she won't be fulfilled? We should stop letting marriage define who we are!!

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by goldbim(f): 8:04am On Jul 17, 2016
rahman3853:
i was thinking i was the only one see the cavicle. Though she beautifl, she should work on gaining more pounds of flesh to that bony structure, also reduce the intensity of the make-up.
good to knw I'm not alone on that cool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Gives A New York Street Drummer & Beggar 20 Dollars (Photos, Video) / Bella Shmurda’s 26th Birthday Party: Wizkid, Zlatan, Others Attend (Video) / Annie Idibia's Outfit To Chika Ike's African Diva Reality Show (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.