Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,493 members, 7,847,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo (35304 Views)

Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled / Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon / Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by cardoctor(m): 8:10am On Jul 17, 2016
Fine babe.
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 17, 2016
ireneony:
When she go marry undecided

I was still playing witg sand when she won miss world, meanwhile some of my friends are married. I will probably get married next two years or so...at least am still very young compared to her undecided.

Madame you have the fame, money and pretty, dont tell me you can't find a man to wife you. Ok! We know black guys are now below your taste, aunty! Whiteman de dere na.

Abeg nor fall my hand..one ugly ikpeke the oda day fit find oyibo man marry..wetin come de worry you na

Sigh

Nigerian women talking about marriage like it's the topmost thing they are capable of accomplishing in life. What a bloody shame!

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by samsam2019: 8:36am On Jul 17, 2016
Average
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by toprealman: 8:40am On Jul 17, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

Are you saying she's very beautiful like you've never seen before? Come'on, that heavy make up is a big NO for me..
Oga let's not waste time on issues like this. Even if she as as beautiful as the sun or as ugly as a vulture.... it adds ZERO value to me as an INDIVIDUAL.
Do enjoy the rest of your day!

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by irishMO123(m): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Not impressed
sorry life is difficult for the blind.....u'll scale through

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by mesheikh(m): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2016
she's not dat beautiful.. dats jst d power of make up.. I sure say I go fine pass ha if I apply make up too
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by jojosweet(f): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
HungerBAD: mama I don carry the woman I wan marry come house ohh,come see her(me smiling)

Mom: comes out from the bedroom,says hi to me and hugs her,telling her welcome my pikin,and orders refreshments for her.

Mom: HungerBAD make i see you inside. This girl you carry come so,her mama give her food so?why she be like bone?see her neck?see her belle as it flat,she go fit get Belle so?

HungerBAD:Mama no worry,I dey go find toolz lookalike come.

hahahah u are something else

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by jojosweet(f): 10:48am On Jul 17, 2016
stubbornman:

*My dear go and love yourself* don't you have Aunty's who're poor and unmarried
love ur reply I was too disappointed in her comment I couldn't reply her...
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by jojosweet(f): 10:53am On Jul 17, 2016
lonelydora:
She's no longer holding any crown at the moment, Abeg, make den cool food her make she chop nah.

The beauty of a woman is her husband.
I want to believe u are a babe it's just said dat u have no definition without a man. Don't get me wrong I am not a feminist but u truly need to understand that u are only truly defined by God and yourself. U might not know that probably ur upbringing pinned u to a man to make u relevant. angry
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by ThatIgboBoy: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2016
jojosweet:
I want to believe u are a babe it's just said dat u have no definition without a man. Don't get me wrong I am not a feminist but u truly need to understand that u are only truly defined by God and yourself. U might not know that probably ur upbringing pinned u to a man to make u relevant. angry

U look awesome
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by Mackson01: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
Bone everywhere. I can't see beauty
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by lonelydora: 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
jojosweet:

I'm sorry sis, I am a man. My moniker deceives Nairalanders and Mods have refused to change it
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by stubbornman(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
jojosweet:
My dear some people are just Immature...
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by vickodedon(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
Agbeni Darego how u tink a man go wan leggo
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by seunfape(m): 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
She never turn baby mama?
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by CezarThaViruz(m): 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
mtchewww..........
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by Luckymay(f): 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
ireneony:
When she go marry undecided

I was still playing witg sand when she won miss world, meanwhile some of my friends are married. I will probably get married next two years or so...at least am still very young compared to her undecided.

Madame you have the fame, money and pretty, dont tell me you can't find a man to wife you. Ok! We know black guys are now below your taste, aunty! Whiteman de dere na.

Abeg nor fall my hand..one ugly ikpeke the oda day fit find oyibo man marry..wetin come de worry you na

Sigh
Is it a sin to remain single?

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
jojosweet:
smiley smiley smiley kiss smiley smiley
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo by jojosweet(f): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
lonelydora:

I'm sorry sis, I am a man. My moniker deceives Nairalanders and Mods have refused to change it
little wonder.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Back To Music Business, Jets Out Of The Country - Pictures / Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo / Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.