Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Is There Future For This Ones (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Future For This Ones (photo) (3151 Views)

Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones / Is There Future For This Relationship? / Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Future For This Ones (photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
Na wa oooo.if you want to do it must you show the world.what will this ones say to their offspring?

Re: Is There Future For This Ones (photo) by paulcaesar(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
There is,but it will be when she grows up.
Re: Is There Future For This Ones (photo) by hummerwise(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
S.K & Codeine
....olosho...mr op , wah dyu expect..this things are part of their working tools nahh... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is There Future For This Ones (photo) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
undecided
Re: Is There Future For This Ones (photo) by Tenkobos(m): 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
I can't post in that section yet. cc Angelahnnie
Re: Is There Future For This Ones (photo) by czarr(m): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
Refnol undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is There Future For This Ones (photo) by mizzbouqui(f): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
What did she do, I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Is There Future For This Ones (photo) by DR1SKLEF(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
[size=40]I doubt if OP have exactly made out time to ponder about his own future undecided [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Is There Future For This Ones (photo) by LEAFLET(m): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
life goes on... cool if you ask me.. yolo!!
Re: Is There Future For This Ones (photo) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
what's going here
Re: Is There Future For This Ones (photo) by AngelAhnie(f): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
Tenkobos:
I can't post in that section yet.
cc Angelahnnie
but u just did sad
Re: Is There Future For This Ones (photo) by Tenkobos(m): 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
but u just did sad
I meant in the forum games section.
Re: Is There Future For This Ones (photo) by AngelAhnie(f): 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Tenkobos:
I meant in the forum games section.
Why?
Re: Is There Future For This Ones (photo) by confistified(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Yes dere is
Re: Is There Future For This Ones (photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
A certain family was having dinner, their six year old girl Joy started telling a story...

Joy: On my way back from school, i saw dad with a girl...

FATHER: Shut up! Dont talk with food in your mouth...

MOTHER: No no no let her talk...

Joy: Dad, u went in to the bush, i followed u and u started kissing and undressed her and then...!!!

MOTHER: And then wat baby? Say it I will get u a bunch of chocolate...

Joy: They started doing wat u do with uncle Daniel wen dad was not around...

MOTHER: shut up, your dad has told u not 2 talk with food in your mouth stupid child no table manners.....

4 Likes

Re: Is There Future For This Ones (photo) by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Whats that
Re: Is There Future For This Ones (photo) by Tenkobos(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Why?
Maybe because the moniker is new. I can't post in tech market too.
Re: Is There Future For This Ones (photo) by carammel(f): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
Is that not baba blue and bottled water? Op,what did they do?

1 Like

Re: Is There Future For This Ones (photo) by Gofwane(m): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Roche! Those two girls are lost. By tomorrow, they won't remember even a thing they did after licking that DICE.

Ladies, be very careful. That drug is called a DATE RAP.E
Some boys do use it to rape a girl. It doesn't smell, almost tasteless. Once it is dropped in your drink, you will pass out and even if you don't pass out, you won't be able to remember what happened.

Mehn, i've taken this shii and many more back then. Thing is if you take one, you will continue to be adding until the whole packet is empty. God save you, if you have money, you will just be happily dashing it out.

My bad experience with drugs was the day i was to be operated for appendice, after the Dr gave me that injection, instead of passing out, i was just feeling the trips! Dr began asking me some questions so that if i misyarn, he'll know that the drug has taken its effect.

But to his great shock, i was replying him well and normal. This thing happened so because my system is already used to hard drugs in overdose.

Please nairalanders do not ever take any of this drugs in the name of fun. Once you taste them, you won't be happy any day you don't take.
#Saynotodrugs.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Future For This Ones (photo) by nursennenny(f): 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Gofwane:
Roche! Those two girls are lost. By tomorrow, they won't remember even a thing they did after licking that DICE.

Some boys do use it to rape a girl. It doesn't smell, almost tasteless. Once it is dropped in your drink, you will pass out and even if you don't pass out, you won't be able to remember what happened.

Mehn, i've taken this shii and many more back then. Thing is if you take one, you will continue to be adding until the whole packet is empty. God save you, if you have money, you will just be happily dashing it out.

My bad experience with drugs was the day i was to be operated for appendice, after the Dr gave me that injection, instead of passing out, i was just feeling the trips! Dr began asking me some questions so that if i misyarn, he'll know that the drug has taken its effect.

But to his great shock, i was replying him well and normal. This thing happened so because my system is already used to hard drugs in overdose.

Please nairalanders do not ever take any of this drugs in the name of fun. Once you taste them, you won't be happy any day you don't take.
#Saynotodrugs.
Nice one,experience is the best teacher
Re: Is There Future For This Ones (photo) by Coyotejack(m): 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
carammel:
Is that not baba blue and bottled water?
Op,what did they do?

.if this is true and you are not faking what you just said.
Your innocent is comedic grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There Future For This Ones (photo) by Coyotejack(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
Gofwane:

#Saynotodrugs.

Well said
Re: Is There Future For This Ones (photo) by AfricanApple(f): 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
DR1SKLEF:
[size=40]I doubt if OP have exactly made out time to ponder about his own future undecided [/size]
ask him again and again
Re: Is There Future For This Ones (photo) by Charles4075(m): 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
carammel:
Is that not baba blue and bottled water?
Op,what did they do?
Ahh, anty mi. Baba blue and bottle water kini? E don ta you for the game ohhh. I salute your regime ohh. Abeg accept my humble offerings. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Is There Future For This Ones (photo) by carammel(f): 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
Gofwane:

#Saynotodrugs.
So after you've done your own,you don't want others to do theirs,experience is the best teacher..

Ikidkid#
He that has ears,let him hear.
Re: Is There Future For This Ones (photo) by TDonald: 12:08am On Jul 17, 2016
Gofwane:

#Saynotodrugs.

U dey jonze.....

1 Like

Re: Is There Future For This Ones (photo) by carammel(f): 12:10am On Jul 17, 2016
Coyotejack:

.if this is true and you are not faking what you just said.
Your innocent is comedic grin grin grin grin
It is not everyone that knows stuff Na,that could pass for vicks blue really.

Charles4075:
Ahh, anty mi. Baba blue and bottle water kini? E don ta you for the game ohhh. I salute your regime ohh. Abeg accept my humble offerings. wink wink wink
[quote author=Coyotejack post=47614969]

Funny.
Re: Is There Future For This Ones (photo) by gabi101(m): 12:12am On Jul 17, 2016
Charles4075:

lol guy u funny cheesy
Re: Is There Future For This Ones (photo) by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:56am On Jul 17, 2016
I saw when she posted this picture on fb ...
I pity this girl

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Begin, Let Me End / Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? / Is This Pretty Girl In Her Right Senses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.