Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years (17843 Views)

President Buhari Lifts Tony Nwoye's Hand At Anambra APC Governorship Rally / Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by freshcvvs: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
writejhn27:

He sent me a message now saying he has paid 80k. I just confirmed the 80k payment remaining 16k. Still waiting for the balance but I will always update Here

If not that I reported this issue yesterday he won't have pay till now. Today makes it 2 weeks 4 days. Am still expecting the balance will update the house

Thanks all

I just called him on his main line to confront him.

He said he updated you why there was a delay in paying you and that promised last week Friday but couldn't get hold of funds.

Said he paid you on Sunday when the fund reflected.

Said its 84,000 and not 96000 and that he paid 80,000 to you remaining 4000 or thereabout.

Said he normally exchange ecuurencies with people to sell to importers but was not paid during your transaction and cos of the holidays which made it worse.

Is he saying the truth?

I know I recommended him to you via punting thread and I have been to his office before around iyana Ipaja.

Update us pls so I can take you to his office.
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
freshcvvs:

I just called him on his main line to confront him.

He said he updated you why there was a delay in paying you and that promised last week Friday but couldn't get hold of funds.

Said he paid you on Sunday when the fund reflected.

Said its 84,000 and not 96000 and that he paid 80,000 to you remaining 4000 or thereabout.

Said he normally exchange ecuurencies with people to sell to importers but was not paid during your transaction and cos of the holidays which made it worse.

Is he saying the truth?

I know I recommended him to you via punting thread and I have been to his office before around iyana Ipaja.

Update us pls so I can take you to his office.

Longest time bro. Hope u are good. Now this guy is trying to act as good and smart guy

I will write here everything if I lied then he should snap shot chat and post here and I will send mine let see who is truthful.

1st July he contacted me if I have any e-currency for sale and I said I have neteller then we negotiate on price and I sent 250$ to him which he promised to pay at 5 pm

At 6 I called him and he said i should hold on till again I called him by 8 still ask me to hold on. Then I message him on bbm at 9 that still no payment and he told me he sold it for someone and I said why didn't u tell me about this at first. Pls if u can send the payment kindly refund my neteller

I waited all through that week if him even pick up he will say today, tomorrow keep on prosponing and he pick up and says that he sold it for some guys he met oxl that I should be patience till Monday I kept my calm

On Monday I waited nothing from him and he was not picking my calls. The next day I called over and over until I sent him an SMS and he promise that I should hold till Friday that it won't pass Friday as he will make the payment. So I hold his word for Friday

I started calling this guy on Friday at 4 pm cos no payment he didn't pick up next thing he switch off his phone. Then I let him be after lots of message and on Saturday he switch on the phone and I keep on calling still he refuse to pick and later switch off the phone

I was angry because he has lost the trust I have for him and I reported him on nairaland on Sunday after 4 hours he make the payment of 80k meaning which I did not report him he would not have made the payment

He is holding me 96k but he says is 84k plus I leave it for God. I have proof of everything he should come out from his shame and post his proof here. Is a shame that he can still talk

U bought something from Me since July 1st and promise to pay at 5 pm and he finally make the payment 17th July. If I buy from him he can never send Me t he unit until I make the payment and till he confirm it

So what Is he saying. He should be ashamed of him self. Now he is evening saying he won't pay my balance can u imagine that

@freshcvv Contact me on my profile. I have new good stuff that will pay u very well. Contact me for Neteller

Have a lovely night
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by freshcvvs: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
writejhn27:

Longest time bro. Hope u are good. Now this guy is trying to act as good and smart guy

I will write here everything if I lied then he should snap shot chat and post here and I will send mine let see who is truthful.

1st July he contacted me if I have any e-currency for sale and I said I have neteller then we negotiate on price and I sent 250$ to him which he promised to pay at 5 pm

At 6 I called him and he said i should hold on till again I called him by 8 still ask me to hold on. Then I message him on bbm at 9 that still no payment and he told me he sold it for someone and I said why didn't u tell me about this at first. Pls if u can send the payment kindly refund my neteller

I waited all through that week if him even pick up he will say today, tomorrow keep on prosponing and he pick up and says that he sold it for some guys he met oxl that I should be patience till Monday I kept my calm

On Monday I waited nothing from him and he was not picking my calls. The next day I called over and over until I sent him an SMS and he promise that I should hold till Friday that it won't pass Friday as he will make the payment. So I hold his word for Friday

I started calling this guy on Friday at 4 pm cos no payment he didn't pick up next thing he switch off his phone. Then I let him be after lots of message and on Saturday he switch on the phone and I keep on calling still he refuse to pick and later switch off the phone

I was angry because he has lost the trust I have for him and I reported him on nairaland on Sunday after 4 hours he make the payment of 80k meaning which I did not report him he would not have made the payment

He is holding me 96k but he says is 84k plus I leave it for God. I have proof of everything he should come out from his shame and post his proof here. Is a shame that he can still talk

U bought something from Me since July 1st and promise to pay at 5 pm and he finally make the payment 17th July. If I buy from him he can never send Me t he unit until I make the payment and till he confirm it

So what Is he saying. He should be ashamed of him self. Now he is evening saying he won't pay my balance can u imagine that

@freshcvv Contact me on my profile. I have new good stuff that will pay u very well. Contact me for Neteller

Have a lovely night

This is quite surprising and doesn't sound like him. i have seen him in person and have been to his office before. quite strange.

He insist your agreement was #338 per unit for 250 units. but you said it's 96k.. how many units did you sell to him and at what price to have arrived at 96k? if you want to go to his office, i can take you there.

Still bought wmz from him last week, yet to pay him though. (27 units) grin grin grin but should pay him soon.

I will hit you up as you said.
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by Kobicove(m): 12:05am On Jul 20, 2016
These liars have started again with their lies!
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by Nobody: 3:22am On Jul 20, 2016
freshcvvs:

This is quite surprising and doesn't sound like him. i have seen him in person and have been to his office before. quite strange.

He insist your agreement was #338 per unit for 250 units. but you said it's 96k.. how many units did you sell to him and at what price to have arrived at 96k? if you want to go to his office, i can take you there.

Still bought wmz from him last week, yet to pay him though. (27 units) grin grin grin but should pay him soon.

I will hit you up as you said.

I have transact with him no doubt but this last transaction makes me lost my trust and respect for him.

We did transaction July 1st and after lots of failed promises I keep on messaging this guy do u know he refuse to answer me or even reply to say give me more time

Here is some message I sent to him on bbm which deliver and he refuse to answer or say a word so painful

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 20, 2016
writejhn27:

I have transact with him no doubt but this last transaction makes me lost my trust and respect for him.

We did transaction July 1st and after lots of failed promises I keep on messaging this guy do u know he refuse to answer me or even reply to say give me more time

Here is some message I sent to him on bbm which deliver and he refuse to answer or say a word so painful

Just look at all the dates and he refuse to answer me. Will contact u soon
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by freshcvvs: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2016
writejhn27:

Oh you guys chat on BBM? He hasn't responded to my BBM messages in weeks now. Only via calls.

So how much is he balancing you now?
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
freshcvvs:

Oh you guys chat on BBM? He hasn't responded to my BBM messages in weeks now. Only via calls.

So how much is he balancing you now?

He have to balance Me 16000 buy he said Is 4k. The money is not an issue to me be should pay me but he says I will never get the balance payment

I gave him time to pay if he did not then I won't ask him again
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by freshcvvs: 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
writejhn27:

He have to balance Me 16000 buy he said Is 4k. The money is not an issue to me be should pay me but he says I will never get the balance payment

I gave him time to pay if he did not then I won't ask him again

How much did you sell the stuff to him and how many unit? I can go to his office to get the balance or take you there.

He said its 250 units at 338 per unit which makes it #84,500. Can you break yours down on the #96k?
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by jerryok(m): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
Dont b surprised dat some fools will believe him and vote 4 him. dat was hw president buhari promised to creat millions of job. Rather, millions have lost their job since he entered as a result of bad economy.
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
freshcvvs:

How much did you sell the stuff to him and how many unit? I can go to his office to get the balance or take you there.

He said its 250 units at 338 per unit which makes it #84,500. Can you break yours down on the #96k?

He should come out here to defend himself and stop hiding. I guess he is a sport moderator why can't he type here

I have already given him today as the last day to pay my balance. If it exceed today then I know what to do.
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by freshcvvs: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
writejhn27:

He should come out here to defend himself and stop hiding. I guess he is a sport moderator why can't he type here

I have already given him today as the last day to pay my balance. If it exceed today then I know what to do.

You still didn't answer me boss man.

Checked his ID here, seems he is hardly online on NL.
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
freshcvvs:

You still didn't answer me boss man.

Checked his ID here, seems he is hardly online on NL.

He can as well come online because of the issue boss. Not hard to log in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. / Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip / Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.