Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years (17845 Views)

President Buhari Lifts Tony Nwoye's Hand At Anambra APC Governorship Rally / Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by IrradiatoR: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
brunofarad:
We ll wait for the deniAl version.....

After winning elections tho grin

jobs whose lifespan doesn't exceed 2 years with less than 25K monthly pay. . . .

#There is God
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by auditor1981: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
once bitten twice a child
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by proprince(m): 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
The thunder that will burry that man alive is still in hell warming up undecided

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by macarson2k(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
mrkayusfit:
No be only 20,000 jobs na 2 billion jobs per week. Foolish politicians be promising heaven and earth when they need votes. People who cannot manage an ordinary restaurant will be contesting to govern a state. I don't blame them but their gullible supporters who will come out to vote them in after receiving 5 cups of rice and APC/PDP t-shirt and before they realize the scam another election campaign has begun. Nigeria is a failed state sad

Another scam!!!!
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by willismart(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
APC...........LoL
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by ceecee0703(m): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
3 million jobs by APC presidential aspirant of last presidential election we no see his 5,000 naira to unemployed youths we no see...,Na it thus one dey lie dey come?

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by Samabu07(m): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
writejhn27:

I don't know where we have miss it, Even a Nairaland moderator name Honeric01 is trying to scam me of 96k. Pls I beg on @seun and other moderators and good people of nairaland to come to my aid. If we can't trust moderators on nairaland who can we trust. Pls I need help on this issue.
If what you said is true, create a new thread to report this untrustworthiness act.
Attached evidences where possible.
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
Samabu07:

If what you said is true, create a new thread to report this untrustworthiness act.

Bro I create a thread yesterday about this and it was deleted. Attached is proof

2 Likes

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
Samabu07:

I created a thread yesterday concerning this topic and it was deleted by the mods

3 Likes

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by mustang44: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
Please, don't be fooling yourself thinking you are fooling people!

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
My vote is for sale to the highest bidder. I've known from time none of these politicians have the people's betterment in mind so why not milk the situation while it lasts?
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by solaere(m): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
Edo pple will wish they were in hell if dis mistake is permitted 200k vacancy hmmm how many their dullard pmb don provided for nigerian's ....not to talk of una dis is no news...but my question is if apc is not it is pdp worth it chai edo don suffer ....

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by sekundosekundo: 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
NwaEsonu:
These APC people think Nigerian re fools. That Obsaeki of a man should be ashamed of hiimself, how could he v made that kind of promise in this present Nigeria, is it attainable? Think APC, think bogus promises, think denial of the promises, think lies n hypocrisy. Elect this man now, n watch him deny this promise i watched him made on the tv ystday. Nigerian, we should be wise cos we ve been decieved a lot.

GBAM!
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by fombadi: 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
Are Nigerians Really Smart?:
Why can't they set up a system that enforces debate among president/govership contenders
where politicians will tell the people how they will create the jobs they are promising?. If there
was such debates ppl like Buhari would not have made to office, bc his brain is empty.

The idea that Nigerians are some of the smartest people on earth is the biggest lie ever told:

If Nigerians are smart, why can't they use their smartness to elect good leaders?
Why can't they prove to the world that Buihari doesn't have a primary school certificate?
In this 21st century why would they allow an illiterate like Buhari to run a dictotorship style of Government?
Why would Buhari have the freedom to tribalically appoint all sensible governement position to his own?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by president3h: 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hahahahahaha.......apc still de use dis format of last year ? I already the 5000 jobs oshiomole created for the youths , obaseki wants to make it 200,000 chai , God please help edo people never to sink inside river oshiomole

2 Likes

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by kelly72: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
Buhari/APC promised 2 million jobs per year. Before they finished their first year, 2 million people had lost their jobs.

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by Samabu07(m): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
writejhn27:

Bro I create a thread yesterday about this and it was deleted. Attached is proof
Mail the super moderator. You may also send @Seun a message on facebook or comment on a most recent post on Facebook to catch his attention. I am sorry for your ordeal and truly look forward that your case will be addressed and rectified.

NB: I have no affiliations with Nairaland.com, Seun and the moderators. Just a concerned member.

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
Samabu07:

Mail the super moderator. You may also send @Seun a message on facebook or comment on a most recent post on Facebook to catch his attention. I am sorry for your ordeal and truly look forward that your case will be addressed and rectified.

NB: I have no affiliations with Nairaland.com, Seun and the moderators. Just a concerned member.

He sent me a message now. He has paid 80k remaining 16k. Still waiting for the balance but I will always update Here

Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
Samabu07:

He sent me a message now saying he has paid 80k. I just confirmed the 80k payment remaining 16k. Still waiting for the balance but I will always update Here

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
Samabu07:

He sent me a message now saying he has paid 80k. I just confirmed the 80k payment remaining 16k. Still waiting for the balance but I will always update Here

Thanks all

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by Samabu07(m): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
writejhn27:

Thanks all
Good development. Update Post asap he balance payment.

NB: Be more careful next time.

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
writejhn27:

I don't know where we have miss it, Even a Nairaland moderator name Honeric01 is trying to scam me of 96k. Pls I beg on @seun and other moderators and good people of nairaland to come to my aid. If we can't trust moderators on nairaland who can we trust. Pls I need help on this issue.

If not that I reported this issue yesterday he won't have pay till now. Today makes it 2 weeks 4 days. Am still expecting the balance will update the house

Thanks all

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by ajepako(f): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
emmasege:
Like his party has created the promised 3 million jobs annually. Yeyanatu!
Doesn't the dude know that Buhari's poor performance has further reduced his slim chance? He had better start lobbying for a federal parastatal CEO because he'll go the way of Peterside and Silva.

True talk..even APC Edo state could not bring Buhari to speak for them during their start off campaign yesterday ... That shows how low his popularity has sunk..

Except among his brainless zombies and dumb sai babaists.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by emmasege: 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
ajepako:

True talk..even APC Edo state could not bring Buhari to speak for them during their start off campaign yesterday ... That shows how low his popularity has sunk..

Except among his brainless zombies and dumb sai babaists.. grin grin grin
You are absolutely right. What would've been the basis for his coming to convince them to vote APC? If it were possible for Nigerians to re-take the March 28, 2015 exam, Buhari would lose woefully.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by ajepako(f): 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
Did any other person notice the absence of a single APC warrior on this thread? Not even one... grin grin grin grin

Even they too despite being inflicted with acute spirit of zombiesm could not believe obaseki's big balooney promise of job creation..

They could not even put up a single defence on his behalf..

l tell you, it doesnt pay to be a zombie these days..

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by Stanbeto: 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
Bros if you continue like this you will not make Heaven. Repent
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by ezemme(m): 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
it's obviously that all politician have the same thing in common.... making numerous promises without strategically planning their hw to achieve them... all Na wash

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by fortunechy(m): 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
APC means association of past criminals

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by nkemjacob2(m): 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
Those re kinds of useless lies we re receiving 4rm thes politicians. Promsise heaven and earth yet no tin to show
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by amtalkin(f): 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
seguno2:
Just like the ones promised by their progreTHIEF party at the federal level, abi?
Just like the ones delivered by their progreTHIEF party to us in over one year of being in power?
740,000 immediate jobs.
3,000,000 new jobs every year.

How many jobs did Comrade Oshiomole promise in 2007 for Edo people?
How many jobs has he provided in eight years?
Even the juiciest job of being his wife, he preferred to IMPORT and waste Edo people's money on the FOREX needed for it.
A zombie won't even believe this lie from Obaseki.

seguno2:
Just like the ones promised by their progreTHIEF party at the federal level, abi?
Just like the ones delivered by their progreTHIEF party to us in over one year of being in power?
740,000 immediate jobs.
3,000,000 new jobs every year.

How many jobs did Comrade Oshiomole promise in 2007 for Edo people?
How many jobs has he provided in eight years?
Even the juiciest job of being his wife, he preferred to IMPORT and waste Edo people's money on the FOREX needed for it.
A zombie won't even believe this lie from Obaseki.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by pedrilo: 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
hmmm its obvious apc will loose edo due to their present performance at the center
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years by Khez: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
All Lies ....................................

Where him wan create am from ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. / We Will Recapture Gwoza By Friday, Says Jonathan / Election Reordering: Senators Commence Moves To Override President Buhari's Veto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.