Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,415 members, 7,864,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Nnamdi kanu failed the igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi kanu failed the igbos (2773 Views)

Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) / It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam / Why Military Under Jonathan Failed To Defeat Boko Haram – Former CDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi kanu failed the igbos by kingzizzy: 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
B2mario:

Igbos had never have problem with the minorities

That is one thing they don't realise. Igbos have never been at loggerheads with the minorities
Re: Nnamdi kanu failed the igbos by Syphax(m): 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
mrkayusfit:
What exactly is the problem the igbos have with yoruba? Why can't they let us be without blaming us for not letting them go? The average yoruba person supports a united Nigeria because what the igbos fail to see while standing we have seen while sitting.

Biafra is another south sudan in the making. It will be filled with crisis between the igbo and minorities hereby leading to a civil war that could go on for decades. No country wants to share a border with a destabilized biafra because of refugee and humanitarian crisis thay will arise. The ikwere's and anioma's have already made it clear they are not igbos. They finally figured out the plan by the igbos to dominate them because of their oil. A united Nigeria is what the average Igbo man needs to thrive as we can see with present realities. The igbos success are recorded in the south west and north mostly. There is nothing to fall back on in igbo land because of the unproductive nature of the region. It will be a huge mistake if they think the region will thrive as a country cos they need the Yoruba's and hausa-fulanis to build a robust economy. A word is enough for the wise. Biafra is not the solution.
Lol, how is our wellbeing your business? This is the cries of a man that knows that he can't survive without us. If we want to perish then allow us to perish. We Igbos aren't like the South Sudanese, we are productive and innovative. Don't compare us to them again and learn how to mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi kanu failed the igbos by B2mario(m): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
kingzizzy:

That is one thing they don't realise. Igbos have never been at loggerheads with the minorities

Most Nigerians don't know about Igbos and everything they've been saying about Igbos is rubbish.
Re: Nnamdi kanu failed the igbos by OMAR12: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
as western Sahara was the reason why morocco was banned for A.U so shall it be to those nation holding and oppressing those who seek a to call their own, I see western Sahara becoming a nation in the first 3months of 2017.freedom will always prevail.
Re: Nnamdi kanu failed the igbos by nijabazaar: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
CzarChris:
Hey! Attention seeker. angry angry angry angry angry
You've gotten my attention, will you guys die a strange, painful, excruciating unexplained death if you just the igbos alone? Haba!!! Na wetin sef? There is no day I come on nairaland without one yoruba man starting a thread for the sole purpose of insulting igbos. O wu di gini? angry
You've guys should face your lives and leave igbos alone for crying out loud.

I personally am not in support of these biafra agitation here and there, but with the kind of bigotry and hatred being expressed against my kinsmen, I am being forced to believe that truly we don't have anything to do with other Nigerians, especially the yoruba people.

U hit it straight....i was very indifferent to Biafra once. Even when buhari won the election i didnt care ( didnt like the last year of Jona that much, thougj i could give a scrotum now to have that year back)

Everythang changed when
1. Buhari locked Nnamdi for expressing himself.
2. When i learnt that some lagos Oba made a lagoon statement ( ya i learnt he'd pre election, so ya i wasnt active social media wise then)
3. Shootin of unarmed protesters...
4. The virulent yorubas online. they in particulat made Biafra now appealin to an average unconcerned igbo guy.
Re: Nnamdi kanu failed the igbos by cokoduck: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
mrkayusfit:
[s][/s]

Biafra is dead and buried
With how things are happening, I doubt that,seriously, I mean why do you part people open threads every day to say dissuade us from Biafra, it has become TOO MUCH, well, it points to just one thing, the arrival of our dear Biafra is high.
Re: Nnamdi kanu failed the igbos by harsysky(m): 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
mrkayusfit:
pray for me Nairalanders to have Sense
Re: Nnamdi kanu failed the igbos by chernest2002: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
If igbos choose to suffer,how is it your business? . Abeg make you park well.
Re: Nnamdi kanu failed the igbos by 2ruink(m): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
Awolowo died of rat poison following a coup attempt - a northern dictator barked and the cowardice in Awo rose.

Abiola: He won a free and fair election but never tasted the throne - another northern dictator killed him.

And now Tinubu: Dino, the slayer is on his tail now, which is evident in his recent visit to Lagos. Tinubu will never forgive his wife for plunging him into this mess. Some women can be very fooolish. Even tinubu himself could not have talked to Dino in that mannerless manner. Anyway, wetin concern me sef?
Re: Nnamdi kanu failed the igbos by Hydra1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
I dont understand why you will jst pick up ur phone on a sunday morning and start inciting tribal war.
Please u all need check ur heads, all u guys fueling tribal rivalry on nairaland.

U GUYS NEED TO STOP HATING URSELVES
Re: Nnamdi kanu failed the igbos by vecman22(m): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
CyerSeries:
And the worst part is that Seun and his mod always look the other way while his kinsmen create thread upon thread insulting Igbo.. If we strike back, they ban us for months.. But it's OK.. angry

you guys should go to your own forum na..biafraland.
Re: Nnamdi kanu failed the igbos by vecman22(m): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
CyerSeries:
And the worst part is that Seun and his mod always look the other way while his kinsmen create thread upon thread insulting Igbo.. If we strike back, they ban us for months.. But it's OK.. angry

you guys should go to your forum na..biafraland.
Re: Nnamdi kanu failed the igbos by olaitoro(m): 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
vecman22:

you guys should go to your forum na..biafraland.
see how you are spoiling egbon seun business. is not fair at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quiet Discontent In North Over N-power Programme / Yorubas Won't Allow Tinubu Deceive Them Into Voting Buhari Again -Adebanjo / July 30th : BZF To Declare Biafra , Maku , Jerry Gana Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.