Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,230 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar (25375 Views)

Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara / Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) / Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
Onyeocha20:
naija police oooooo...... dose people are innocent, did they see any weapons with dem

I wonder
Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by Cherishing(f): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
Silly policemen

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by zed7: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
Naija police always taking d easy route.
Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by demarc001: 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
i never see police parade or arrest suspected fulani before oo!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
Rooneyboy:
Another neighbour went to buy bread , on his was back he was bundled and tagged a thief , was presented to the press (daft press men) NTA.......

I just keep wondering , I thought they had something called "investigative journalism".

U guys should take note , it is a nationwide exercise , picking up innocent souls and tagging them thieves.

u mind naija police and our lazy journalists.i will bet wit my left finger dat more than half of them are innocent.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
TechRev:
what was their crime??

They

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by hatchy(f): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
Whaaat?? Abeg free these people joor!

Majority of these people are innocent and probably were unable to pay for their bail,that is why they are termed criminals.

I can spot a child in that picture.So what is his own offence? Nigeria police is truely a "police force" and can never be civil or measured with modern policing in developing or developed countries where intelligent gathering is key to successful policing.

Ten thousand naira each for their bail,after all DPO and his boys must drink water.

Shameless people.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
Bassurge:
Does it mean that the little boy in the picture is equally a criminal? Where are we heading to.
we are headib to

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by patola080(m): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
DropShot:
Many of them surely look criminal. Some look innocent though!
u re say d true
Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by sekundosekundo: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
TechRev:
what was their crime??
They refused to carry BROOMS which would have cleansed their SINS way.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
If after exposing the faces, they're innocent
Then it is really bad.
Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by DICKtator: 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
Suspected and their faces are being shown?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by Dannie2015(m): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
Including d underaged boy sitting on his mother's lap? Naija police sef.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
Process this people and charge them with their supposed crimes. Parading "suspects" is more like sentencing them without trial.
Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by getukudo(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lmao...this police sef! I know some of these boys oh! 80percent are innocent..they will be freed, choi police don mek serious cash on top their head. Reminds me of an incident I was picked up just walking pass a crime scene, omo after walking a distance, just about entering the gate..police chook hand for my trouser throw me put for van, b4 I cud say anything dem don put me handcuff oh! I paid 15k to bail myself.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by kellz0(m): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
ni
Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by Gamesmart: 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
DropShot:
Many of them surely look criminal. Some look innocent though!

How does an innocent person look?

And how does a criminal person look?

While you are describing the way criminals look, please also ensure you describe how each specific type of crime's criminal looks. So describe how an armed robber looks, how a rapist looks, how a con man looks etc.

If you cannot, then please publicly declare here that you are one of the biggest idiots ever produced in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by Kossym(m): 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
I don't believe all dis people to be guilty..see d man with towel. Haba
Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by Harruun(m): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
I Wonder If That Man On Red Towel was Arrested inside Bathroom....
Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by evesdon4u: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
are we sure this are the real bad bags. Naija police sef

Na so you blind reach...you nor see military for there too?
Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by kaakaa1(m): 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nigerian Police... Beat a goat till it accepts it's a Lion...
Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by Charly68: 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
Security men in the country are very hypocritical..they just went into one gheto to arrest innocent citizens & left the criminals hide out unchecked. This is the problem we have in the country. Look at the young boy that sat on the lap of his mother..is he a criminal too ?
Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by kaakaa1(m): 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
The nonsense in this country is too much
How will joint task force (operation skolombo) of the police, navy and army storm Nipost/Nitel quarters calabar this early morning and parade err'body calling them criminals.

I know a nigger called Utfresh who was there live and they even went as far as publishing it on nigerian blogs that security operatives rounded up criminals in calabar... He's a major blogger in Calabar.....
Lies our policemen tell! Force a goat to answer a lion because you can't catch the lion
Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by nortcentrallord(m): 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=oweman post=47642313][/quote]

How many of them 'v you patronize? Sounds like you recognize many of them...
Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by Greatidonis: 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
All i can see is an army of unemployed youths not criminals. but if naija police no arrest person who go believe say them dey work?
Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by PhemmyTinny(m): 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
lolx...naija police force tho! alwaz vry funny! so d woman wiv dat little boy is also a criminal? or beta still, it's dat little boy dats a criminal...smh for naija! I cnt start sharin my experiences wiv naija police tho!
Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by oikelomen(m): 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
Is the little boy and his mum also thieves... when ll the Nigeria police start to think before they act??
Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by Samajo(m): 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
are we sure this are the real bad bags. Naija police sef

Both Naija police and Army now have join bad gangs
Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by Gkemz: 3:20am On Jul 18, 2016
Buhari is not honest with his purported amnesty program. He has failed on his part in the cease fire agreement and He's not to be taken serious. These guys are not the real militants looking at their faces.
Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by Ice007(m): 5:47am On Jul 18, 2016
Rooneyboy:
Very wrong of the Nigerian police , they did exactly same to to my neighbours ,(students) both guys and girls ,tagged them thieves , paraded them before the press with weapons .......(Only God knows where the nigerian police got the guns from)

Their only offense was that they were sitting outside receiving fresh air around 8pm cos there was no light.
In the end , they paid 10k each to leave the cell.
Its a pity , Buhari's govt has gotten this bad.

I heard they had a target of 1million that week hence the harassment.

If only u hadn't dragged in Buhari's govt to this; the Nigeria Police has always been known for their history of corruption; no be today, e don tey, so it's not about Buhari.
Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by ginggerxy: 5:52am On Jul 18, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Here are pictures of suspected criminal elements who were apprehended during security operation at different parts of Calabar, the state capital of Cross River state. They were rounded up and paraded by security operatives recently ....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/photos-of-men-and-women-arrested-by.html
believe me criminal don't operate with slippers, they mostly wear boots . If you have had an encounter with dem you will understand what am saying. By the way how can a nursing mother & market women be paraded in that number as criminals? What is their crime. has the Nigerian security operative be ridiculed to this extent ,
Or are they using this show of shame to cover for their loop holes? Innocent people are been killed some are being kidnapped on daily bases and our so called security are still busy parading some of the innocent once left as criminal. Not that they don't know where the criminals are that's just the most annoying part of this rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi And El-rufai Commission Kaduna Inland Dry Port(photos) / Defections Fallout: Tough Times For Saraki, Dogara, Others / Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.