Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar (25379 Views)

Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara / Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) / Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by Usherkelly(m): 7:56am On Jul 18, 2016
this people dat they have insalted here in d name of in the name of invistagation, is uncall for , i guess dis guys call police don hav wat to do, it,s by moving from door to door in people house invading their privatcy in the name of suspect,this act portrayed by d security men is bad,
Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by temptnow: 8:16am On Jul 18, 2016
This is one of the reasons why I support Avengers, to always fight for us. Look at the innocent women with their kids beside them paraded as dangerous criminals. When will Nigerian police stop this their random arrest just to make fast money.
Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by Checked86: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2016
DropShot:
Many of them surely look criminal. Some look innocent though!
You will not make a good policeman. You are judging people by their looks. Every labourers will surely be a thief because they hardly look responsible and they are the ones doing the hardest legitimate jobs in the country.
Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by kingivie: 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
After my experience with d police in owerri, I can clearly say dat dis people are all innocent. D nigeria police force is an EPIC disgrace. Bastards.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
hatchy:
Whaaat?? Abeg free these people joor!

Majority of these people are innocent and probably were unable to pay for their bail,that is why they are termed criminals.

I can spot a child in that picture.So what is his own offence? Nigeria police is truely a "police force" and can never be civil or measured with modern policing in developing or developed countries where intelligent gathering is key to successful policing.

Ten thousand naira each for their bail,after all DPO and his boys must drink water.

Shameless people.
wich 10k? It will be 50k for each for each head.dose policemen and their DPO don hammer today.all d money wey dem go make for d bail na on beer,weed and ashawo dem go waste d money on.God help any of dem wey no fit afford d bail.na inside cell d person go rotten put.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Confirms Sack Of Officials, Says Replacements To Be Announced Soon / "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora / Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.