Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family (57372 Views)

Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / #Throwback: Pres. Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu In 1980 / SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by shaqur4(m): 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
Say Baba
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by glossy6(f): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
Almajiri1:
Alfa buhari like them innocent,fragile and tight.

This is the thought process of a mentally weak man and a pedophile in the strict sense of it.

Therefore, Buhari suffers from pedophilia.

Is 18 years old lady a child? Why this paedophile issue or accusation?
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by achieverme(m): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
greatness22:
Zombies will start jubilating for this free lunch.

Buhari sef; the old donkey likes them 18 and below. grin

That's what we call "catching them young"
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
pweetylivia:
They were cute. But what caused the divorce undecided

After IBB took over from Buhari and detained him,Safiatu was collecting money from IBB.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by BlueMountain1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
The lady dresses like a southerner.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by ademusiwa14: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by 4nobody4every1: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fedayeen02:
she found out buhari doesn't have a certificate
Without certificate l am still the president grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by deolu2000(m): 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
He has always looked pale, so not that FG/presidency matters are overwhelming him.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
What of his other wives and miscellaneous children? Eno dey hard dem mallams
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Binsani(m): 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
I referred u to Google
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by naijacentric(m): 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
Almajiri1:

This is the thought process of a mentally weak man and a pedophile in the strict sense of it.

18 years na paedophilia abi u are a big fool ow old was omotola wen she married ode
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Ahmed3rdjuly: 3:40am On Jul 18, 2016
farouk0403:
cute family..
where is zarah? I hate that girl she is forming celebrity

I have never seen yaradua children forming celebrity on social network or any other ex president children,

infact yaradua's children live a normal life back then in Turkish secondary school Abuja.

#class 2011 and 2012

Jealousy Jealousy!!!!!!!
You want tell us say u and Yar Asia children go the same school.
By the way sef wetin u know. Zarah na Aisha no be safinatu so there is no way she could be her. She still dey inside Buhari ********* during when them snap this picture
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by farouk0403(m): 3:58am On Jul 18, 2016
Ahmed3rdjuly:

Jealousy Jealousy!!!!!!!
You want tell us say u and Yar Asia children go the same school.
By the way sef wetin u know. Zarah na Aisha no be safinatu so there is no way she could be her. She still dey inside Buhari ********* during when them snap this picture

why would I be jealous of her? I have just said what's on my mind..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Leo2flex(m): 5:43am On Jul 18, 2016
pweetylivia:
They were cute. But what caused the divorce undecided
Story for another time niyen. Gbam
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by wolexme(m): 7:26am On Jul 18, 2016
benzics:
Cute Family.. Even though I don't like this man, he was OK back in the days, so bad he has a wicked heart sad
. he doesn't have a wicked heart. he only has a heart that hates corruption.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by hundredhunndred: 7:48am On Jul 18, 2016
Almajiri1:

Ibo and hatred. You guys hate for no reason, the bearded Ediot called Ojukwu of cursed memory remains a coward and pedophille.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 18, 2016
Omotayor123:

How many president daughter has Worked as a volunteer at NGO before

Naturally, the things the organization she works with are usually show case on Media. Or are you saying Zarah personally invited the Media to report most of her actions
which media outlet?NTA? we all know what NTA stands for, btw,you are defending her like her PA would
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by lebete3000: 8:05am On Jul 18, 2016
farouk0403:
cute family..
where is zarah? I hate that girl she is forming celebrity

I have never seen yaradua children forming celebrity on social network or any other ex president children,

infact yaradua's children live a normal life back then in Turkish secondary school Abuja.

#class 2011 and 2012

No mind her,when them wipe her yansh koboko she hold am run back enter Aso Rock!
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by nuelyoyo(m): 8:21am On Jul 18, 2016
Almajiri1:

Kanu Nwankwo and the pilot that married Omotola suffers from same. For PMB to have married his first wife at 18 in the 70's tells you he is different from the average northerner that would marry their wives at the age of 14.

You are just an ethnic jingoist. By the way, am from the south south.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by jayriginal: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2016
ajepako:
I remember Safinat Buhari was the first lady during buhari's military tenure..

She was Very quite and homely and not placed on a pedastal like Aisha now..

l also remember his first daughter that died at age 44 during childbirth l think..

Honestly buhari has come a long way..

Only he shouldnt have been president of the most populous African country

If you remember all that, then you should remember that it was Mariam Babangidda who glamorized the office of the first lady and other subsequent first ladies followed her example.

I disagree that Aisha is placed on a pedestal. How so? And if you say so, what will you say about Patience Jonathan?
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by lordkhalifa(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2016
Aisha finally poisoned that poor woman and had her way with that fulani dullard undecided
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by benzics(m): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
wolexme:
. he doesn't have a wicked heart. he only has a heart that hates corruption.
Don't give me that, a man that forged his certificate??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot / Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS / Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.