Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family (57371 Views)

Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / #Throwback: Pres. Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu In 1980 / SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Nellybank(m): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
But oga no vex o. Lets be realistic. Wetin concern you?
pweetylivia:
Must you quote me Mr man
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Cherishing(f): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
All these people digging out Bubu's history, time never reach to dig out his school cert

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by neyobills: 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
Safinatu divorced mohammadu because his bajinatu was..........abeg helep me complete am.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by obontami2: 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
Which lesson this one teach us naw
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Stanbeto: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
They are Fine o
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by edbor(m): 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
And bubu wants me not to be able to post throw back pics of 2015-2019 because he was the president during that period? Never
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by pweetylivia(f): 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nellybank:
But oga no vex o. Lets be realistic. Wetin concern you?
Who is this biko. Abeg gerrarahia
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Cholls(m): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fedayeen02:
This was the woman that left buhari because of Dasuki.

Buhari will never forgive Dasuki for that
my brother please tell me the story.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Tenkobos(m): 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
I pity Dasuki
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by farouk0403(m): 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fedayeen02:
This was the woman that left buhari because of Dasuki.

Buhari will never forgive Dasuki for that
No he left because of IBB
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by CioAngels(f): 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
Drabeey:
Is that the woman IBB gave goody goody?

Or was it Dasuki that Dasukize this sweet woman.........?
Which ever ways

DrabeeyWasHere
As seeking for ibb to help her family while buhari was away after the coup. Buhari divorced safinatu for daring to ask ibb for help. Depression killed heras we heard. Am just hearing dasuki's version o. I pray dasuki does not die in detention then.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
Aisha Buhari caused the divorce. She agreed to marry her friend's father.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Nellybank(m): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
I dont even know u, why are u asking people about me? Reply pls
pweetylivia:
Who is this biko. Abeg gerrarahia
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by amtaken(f): 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
Can those AishaBurton's paid e-rats please show this to her?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Qmerit(m): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
benzics:
Cute Family.. Even though I don't like this man, he was OK back in the days, so bad he has a wicked heart sad

Wicked heart to the innocent ones?? Lol
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by tico1212(m): 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
This guy resemble 2face o... abi na my eye dey deceive me?
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by pweetylivia(f): 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
Omotayor123:

I don't think she is forming celebrity. All she does is try to impact in her own little way which is very Encouraging!
I strongly disagree with you and agree with Farouk. Am not seeing any impact in showcasing herself to the public. Every time Zahra this, Zahra that. How many past presidents' children have showcased themselves. We never heard of Jonathan's children except when one got married. Same with other past presidents!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by pweetylivia(f): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cherishing:
All these people digging out Bubu's history, time never reach to dig out his school cert
lol
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by pweetylivia(f): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nellybank:
I dont even know u, why are u asking people about me? Reply pls
hahahahaha...please wake up and stop dreaming
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Omotayor123(f): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
pweetylivia:
I strongly disagree with you and agree with Farouk. Am not seeing any impact in showcasing herself to the public. Every time Zahra this, Zahra that. How many past presidents' children have showcased themselves. We never heard of Jonathan's children except when one got married. Same with other past presidents!.
How many president daughter has Worked as a volunteer at NGO before

Naturally, the things the organization she works with are usually show case on Media. Or are you saying Zarah personally invited the Media to report most of her actions
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Adisa89(m): 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cool.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Nellybank(m): 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
A sleepin man dont chat.... I know u are awake... Just wash your face, be real and stop asking sensel*** questions. Thanks.
pweetylivia:
hahahahaha...please wake up and stop dreaming
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Ruthieberry(f): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
E remain small dem go show us throwback pics of buhari's cute ancestors. Hu carez!!!
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Pamelayoung: 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
greatness22:
Something tells me that the reason Safinat (or whatever) left bubu is that, IBB was a better performer than GMB.

grin

Did she marry IBB and y did she lost 2 of her children?
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
Where areothers??
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by peacecoy: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
CioAngels:
As seeking for ibb to help her family while buhari was away after the coup. Buhari divorced safinatu for daring to ask ibb for help. Depression killed heras we heard. Am just hearing dasuki's version o. I pray dasuki does not die in detention then.
Those that out of frustration that 2015 elections did not go in the direction they expected or due to perennial hate to pmb write rubbish only exposes their true essence.despite claims to higher education or civility.For those who may care to know, pmb divorced the late safinat because she allowed a friendship with maryam babangida and accepting material things during the time pmb was in detention.pmb's sadness and resentment towards ibb were two. First the ouster in the coup and most painfully the refusal of ibb govt. to allow pmb to see his mother on sick bed even at the intervention of late sultan ABUBAKAR 111. Buhari was released immediately his mother died. These were recorded events.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Okohlient(m): 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Vulgar
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Reticular: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by MDsambo: 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
pweetylivia:
Must you quote me Mr man

Must yhu quote me too sinorita?
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by ourkobo: 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
Aboki na Aboki
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by manuel80(m): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
Buhari has always been lanky
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by pweetylivia(f): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nellybank:
A sleepin man dont chat.... I know u are awake... Just wash your face, be real and stop asking sensel*** questions. Thanks.
mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot / Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS / Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.