Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,537 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) (10750 Views)

Poll: Kanye's VMA sockin act!

For Kanye West: 28% (7 votes)
Against Kanye West: 60% (15 votes)
Stuck Inbetween: 12% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Is Beyonce So Over Hyped?? 2014 MTV VMA Awards. / Olamide V.o.s Video Is Out / Beyoncé Confirms Pregnancy On Vma Red Carpet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by eldee(m): 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

What has Eminem done in the past at music awards?
This is not the first time Kanye West will hi-jack the microphone and start ranting his nonsense.
Who exactly does he think he is? He is not even the best in his own music genre so who made him the Public Address System.
I liked the fact he was booed. . . . . .That should give him some soul-searching.

What of Jarvis Cocker at the Brits??
Was he a disgrace to white people??
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Sauron1: 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2009
davidylan:

It wont give him any soul searching . . . of course the crowd will boo, that's the automaton response to issues like this. Kanye is not the best in his genre but neither is Taylor Swift.

But it wasn't Taylor Swift constituting a nuisance at the awards. . . . . .it was our own Kanye West.

Michael Vick signed on to play football not to be a role model for my children, that was never part of his contract.

He signed on to play football and i am sure he signed on never to bring the name of the football association to disrepute.
This is why they are called professional players. They have a duty to be responsible sportsmen.

eldee:

What of Jarvis Cocker at the Brits??
Was he a disgrace to white people??

A colossal disgrace.
I don't condone any act of public disturbance.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by eldee(m): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

A colossal disgrace.
I don't condone any act of public disturbance.

Oh . . . so when he does it, he's a disgrace to himself, but when Kanye does it, it's a disgrace to black people??
Come on!!!
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by spikedcylinder: 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2009
This dude?!?!?
You seriously think he was trying to kick against the unjust system and racism? Do any of you know Kanye at all? He did that because he wanted to be in the spot light! He doesn't care about anyone else but himself. PC my behind! cheesy

Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Sauron1: 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2009
eldee:

Oh . . . so when he does it, he's a disgrace to himself, but when Kanye does it, it's a disgrace to black people??
Come on!!!

Both of them are a disgrace to their respective races.
Kanye is a consummate simpleton.
He's a bloody attention seeker.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by chic2pimp(m): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

Nope. They might be a disgrace to themselves but definitely not their races.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by bouzymill(m): 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2009
U guys should understand something. Kanye West started all this immediately his mother died. Punched Paprazi, Punch that, punch this, Booed this Booed that. So, He only needs to be brought back by someone, his mentor would call his attention to it (JayZ) besides am sure Kanye was drunk before he did that.

That's what he needs, wh to tell him right.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by bouzymill(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2009
U guys should understand something. Kanye West started all this immediately his mother died and lost his girlfriend plus started getting lawsuit anyhow. Punched Paprazi, Punch that, punch this, Booed this Booed that. Noticed it all when he brought out 808s and heartless. He started smoking and at a point he almost cursed his fame. There's always a turn in one's life like that when you start misbehaving as a result of too much fuckups. All he needs is someone to pull him back cos his girlfriend can't help him. AMBER can't think for herself let alone help Kanye. He only needs help sincerely.

Plus, he didn't disgrace his race, he disgraced himself cos after he did that, Beyonce who belongs in his race tried to put things back . So Kanye is Kanye.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by r231(m): 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2009
bouzymill:

U guys should understand something. Kanye West started all this immediately his mother died and lost his girlfriend plus started getting lawsuit anyhow. Punched Paprazi, Punch that, punch this, Booed this Booed that. Noticed it all when he brought out 808s and heartless. He started smoking and at a point he almost cursed his fame. There's always a turn in one's life like that when you start misbehaving as a result of too much fuckups. All he needs is someone to pull him back cos his girlfriend can't help him. AMBER can't think for herself let alone help Kanye. He only needs help sincerely.

Plus, he didn't disgrace his race, he disgraced himself cos after he did that, Beyonce who belongs in his race tried to put things back . So Kanye is Kanye.

what more do u expect from a college drop out
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by chiogo(f): 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2009
^^ Umm, I thought he went back and completed. undecided

@topic, Kanye is a G!!! grin grin grin grin I don't think he was talking about "single ladies" though. He was probably talking about "Ego remix" which he was featured in. So it was all out of a selfish motive. But anywayz, I didn't really know Taylor swift by face until now, I like that "you belong to me" song though. tongue
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by eldee(m): 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

Hehehe . . . that's good to hear.
At least one person accepts the fact that white people are 'consummate simpletons' cheesy

spikedcylinder:

This dude?!?!?
You seriously think he was trying to kick against the unjust system and racism? Do any of you know Kanye at all? He did that because he wanted to be in the spot light! He doesn't care about anyone else but himself. PC my behind! cheesy

And you would know this because?? undecided undecided
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by OneNaija(m): 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2009
I truly dont understand nothing what your guys are talking about. Can someone help me out what make Kenya West Idiotic and stupid. I want to know what the news is all about.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by chiogo(f): 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2009
OneNaija:

I truly dont understand nothing what your guys are talking about. Can someone help me out what make Kenya West unfortunate and stupid. I want to know what the news is all about.
watch this video from the VMA awards. smiley

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/435995/taylor-swift-wins-best-female-video.jhtml#id=1620605
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by bouzymill(m): 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2009
http://www.sassyqarla.com/2009/09/news-0000401.html

I guess the hennesy says it all, Kanye was wrong and that is it.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by mystikal(m): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2009
dUDE WAS DrunK, PeRioD.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by bawomolo(m): 3:59am On Sep 15, 2009
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by bilqiss(f): 4:09am On Sep 15, 2009
I know this is OP, but where can I get tims like those?? Black suede timbalands, size 7, spike heels grin?? BTW, what the freak is that chic putting on?? Someone shoulda borrowed her a fur coat ffs!

PS@bawomolo, I don't know how you keep coming up with this stuff grin.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by bilqiss(f): 4:56am On Sep 15, 2009
BTW when did Kanye start liking simple colours like this?/ Look wot that Jay Z has done to my Kanye angry with his "all black everything". Will the old K.West come back and some being a JayZ asss-extension??

U no try for VMA shaa, Kay u no try! grin
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by mailmalc(m): 5:24am On Sep 15, 2009
grin Mixed reactions!

Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by oval1(f): 7:47am On Sep 15, 2009
i like kanye,but i think he made a total fool of himself.for jeez sake the gal is just 19yrs old.tho i dn't thimk she deserved the award neither did beyunce with dat"singlre ladies" video.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 15, 2009
Whats with kanye and beyonce? Taylor's dress was so ugly.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by spikedcylinder: 10:38am On Sep 15, 2009
eldee:

And you would know this because?? undecided undecided

Same reasons you seem to think he did it because he was pointing out the fact that Americans let racial differences influence their decisions.
You think he did it for a just cause, I think he did it because he's an attention seeker[b].[/b] undecided undecided
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by khanye(m): 11:30am On Sep 15, 2009
Blame it on da Alcohol cool

Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by GEW: 11:37am On Sep 15, 2009
wbb
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by kay29000(m): 11:44am On Sep 15, 2009
KANYE IS AN ASS, And that beyonce video is not all that, except he was talking about the ego video, and that might be because he was in the remix video. And he had been drinking, so he might as well have been drunk. But why would you ruin a girls first award speech, he behaved like an animal, he was so uncivilized,
I watched an interview of 50 this morning and he was very disapproval of kanye's actions. And he said ye should try and disrupt his own award collection like that and watch him black his eye. He then later said he should forget him, and try that with pink, and see how she would whoop his ass. LOL!
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Sauron1: 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2009
kay29000:

I watched an interview of 50 this morning and he was very disapproval of kanye's actions. And he said ye should try and disrupt his own award collection like that and watch him black his eye. He then later said he should forget him, and try that with pink, and see how she would whoop his ass. LOL!

Fiddy will knock the wind out of his lungs if he tried that rubbish.
Kanye is a retard. . . . . .I can't stand the poof.
Obama was so pissed he called Kanye a JACKASS. grin
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by platinumnk(f): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Fiddy will knock the wind out of his lungs if he tried that rubbish.
Kanye is a retard. . . . . .I can't stand the poof.
Obama was so pissed he called Kanye a JACKASS. grin

source?
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Sauron1: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2009
platinumnk:

source?

Are u cyber-illiterate?
Google it and come gimme feedbacks.

Source ma ass!!!!
Only retards ask for source or links, are you one?
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by platinumnk(f): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Are u cyber-illiterate?
Google it and come gimme feedbacks.

Source ma ass!!!!
Only retards ask for source or links, are you one?

hmmm? didnt have coffee this morning?
All I asked was for source.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/14/obama-kanye-is-a-jackass_n_286623.html
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by spikedcylinder: 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2009
Yea, Obama called him a jackass but it was supposed to be off record.
Damn journalists.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by chic2pimp(m): 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2009
Will Y'all leave Obama out of dis jare. I tire for NL peeps jor.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Sauron1: 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2009
chic2pimp:

Will Y'all leave Obama out of dis jare. I tire for NL peeps jor.

It still does not take away the fact that Kanye West has no CLASS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Latest Naija Amapiano Dance Mix August 2024 With Trendy Afrobeats Songs / D'banj And Durella / Libianca - 'People' Ft. Ayra Starr, Omah Lay (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.