Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) (10605 Views)

Poll: Kanye's VMA sockin act!

For Kanye West: 28% (7 votes)
Against Kanye West: 60% (15 votes)
Stuck Inbetween: 12% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Is Beyonce So Over Hyped?? 2014 MTV VMA Awards. / Olamide V.o.s Video Is Out / Beyoncé Confirms Pregnancy On Vma Red Carpet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by r231(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2009
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by lawrence83: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2009
heard he gave some apology! who cares!

arrogant dudes

that's what happen when they give grammy awards to people like him

he feels he has arrived!

with so much awards, why wont he feel like that

fool! and dont tell me,its because his mother is dead! bla bla bla wtf!
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by spikedcylinder: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2009
chic2pimp:

Will Y'all leave Obama out of dis jare. I tire for NL peeps jor.

He dragged himself in by commenting in the first place even if it was meant to be off the record.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2009
all this shouting

The Kayne you are all rooting for ended up apologizing after Beyonce made him look stupid and Tyalor Swift's mom talked to him.

He said "Single Ladies" was the best video of the year. At the end of it, it won that same award he whined about (she was gonna win it anyway) so what's the problem?

Because of his BS, the award HE should have won was given to Eminem.

Guess that's the downside of Hennessey.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by TheSeeker(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2009
Kanye has always shown he was the best fool music industry ever had. Always getting way over his head. I don't blame him when people are busy featuring him with his fake voice when he can't sing shit. I never liked that senselessly arrogant fool. Just look at the disgrace he mete out to that poor girl.

This is one of those times I wish there were still gang shootouts as it were in those days; I wish they won't have to talk on mic all the time. That nigga needs someone to knock his teeth out. What a lousy wimp!! I see B loving it and acting all surprised like she didn't love the attention. I don't know if the fool was trying to get deeper in the good books of Jay Z.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2009
TheSeeker:

Kanye has always shown he was the best fool music industry ever had. Always getting way over his head. I don't blame him when people are busy featuring him with his fake voice when he can't sing shit. I never liked that senselessly arrogant fool. Just look at the disgrace he mete out to that poor girl.

This is one of those times I wish there were still gang shootouts as it were in those days; I wish they won't have to talk on mic all the time. That nigga needs someone to knock his teeth out. What a lousy wimp!! I see B loving it and acting all surprised like she didn't love the attention. I don't know if the fool was trying to get deeper in the good books of Jay Z.

All hail the mind reader. You are not a Beyonce fan, right?
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by TheSeeker(m): 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2009
stillwater:

All hail the mind reader. You are not a Beyonce fan, right?
I like some of her songs. She's a great singer but what's with the unnecessary praise?
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by eldee(m): 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

The Kayne you are all rooting for ended up apologizing after Beyonce made him look stupid and Tyalor Swift's mom talked to him.

He said "Single Ladies" was the best video of the year. At the end of it, it won that same award he whined about (she was gonna win it anyway) so what's the problem?

Of course he had to apologise, not because he felt he was wrong but because he took it to the extreme.
But everyone knows he made his point, the same way he made his point in the 'George Bush does not care bout blacks' thing
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2009
He didnt really make that much of a point, they hadnt yet called the award for the category he was mad about. Made him look ridiculous and even if he had a problem, he should have mentioned it at the "after party interviews" and such, not embarrassing the chic.

It was literally like taking candy from a baby.

Dont know why he was all on Beyonce's vid anyway, all HIS vids this year were better than hers and just about everyone else's in the Rap/Hiphop category.

Now he lost it to bloody Eminem and that wack ass song/video.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by eldee(m): 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2009
We all know how many times he's complained bout the way MTV tends to favour country musicians. cheesy cheesy
You say he shoulda said it in an interview, come on . . . he's said it everywhere, even on the Ellen Degeneres show.

MTV knew what was going to happen ever since, it was just bottled agression with a bit of alcohol.
If they really wanted to avoid this, they'd have stopped inviting him since when he threw tantrums when he lost an award to Justin.

And bout the Beyonce thing . . . it's obvious they only gave her the award to avoid any more trouble.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Sauron1: 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2009
@ Eldee,

Kanye is not the only Black artiste at the award.
He is a disgrace to the black race. . . .No class, no dignity, no nous.
I can't stand the loser these days.

P.S. Have u downloaded the bonus track on BP3 that itunes sent this morning??
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by eldee(m): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

@ Eldee,

Kanye is not the only Black artiste at the award.
He is a disgrace to the black race. . . .No class, no dignity, no nous.
I can't stand the loser these days.

He's the only one that was affected enough to speak.
It's like one Malcolm X among a million members of the Civil Rights Movement.

I bought the one without the bonus tracks
I already got the videos from UK I-tunes so I didn't see the need.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2009
eldee:

We all know how many times he's complained bout the way MTV tends to favour country musicians. cheesy cheesy
You say he shoulda said it in an interview, come on . . . he's said it everywhere, even on the Ellen Degeneres show.

Um first off, like I said Beyonce was gonna get that award. Everyone knows this. Best video of the YEAR wasnt gonna go to anyone but Beyonce. Kanye's rampage had nothing to do with that.

as for MTV always favoring country musicians. That's not true. Most of them arent even shown on MTV which is why they have THEIR OWN channel and award show. Taylor is only successful now cos she crossed over from country to pop. She's popular among teens and her music isnt sexual in nature, Im not surprised it won and I knew it wasnt gonna win Video of the Year.

To be honest i figured Video Of The Year was gonna go to Heartless but it wasnt nominated so I knew it was going to Single Ladies
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by eldee(m): 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Um first off, like I said Beyonce was gonna get that award. Everyone knows this. Best video of the YEAR wasnt gonna go to anyone but Beyonce. Kanye's rampage had nothing to do with that.

as for MTV always favoring country musicians. That's not true. Most of them arent even shown on MTV which is why they have THEIR OWN channel and award show. Taylor is only successful now cos she crossed over from country to pop. She's popular among teens and her music isnt sexual in nature, Im not surprised it won and I knew it wasnt gonna win Video of the Year.

To be honest i figured Video Of The Year was gonna go to Heartless but it wasnt nominated so I knew it was going to Single Ladies
I put 'country' in italics to show where Kanye woulda just said 'white'

As I said it's bigger than just the 2009 VMAs
It's sumn Kanye had been waiting to say on live TV for years.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by mutisigriP: 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2009
LISTEN & DOWNLOAD DJ REDWOOD LATEST NAIJA JAMZ.

FOLLOW THE LINKS BELOW

Naija Jamz Vol 4, 2009
http://www.zshare.net/audio/6560831287f18c3b/

2face - Fly
Psqure ft 2face - Possibility
Wande Coal - Who born the maga
Sauce Kid - Monkey banana
Bracket - Yori yori
Klever Jay ft Rugedman - Show wa sexy
ID Cabasa ft 9ice - Day by Day
AND MANY MORE hits from P-square 09, FIND OUT MORE.

Naija Gbedu Vol 3, 2009
http://www.zshare.net/audio/6561401584e5dcc8/
Darey ft 9ice - Style
Bigiano - True story
Banky W - Long time
Artquake - Alanta
Justina - Omo sexy
Yung Kurt - Temperature rizer
Wande Coal - Bumper to bumper
Dbanj - Suddenly
AND MANY MORE, FIND OUT MORE
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2009
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by mailmalc(m): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2009
KANYE @ Patrick Swayze
Yo Patrick, don't wanna interrupt, but I'm sorry, Michael Jackson had one of the best deaths of all time lol AMG133 TWITTER
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2009
Just like eminems confrontations and going beyond personal has palled, kanyes music award tantrums are simply embarassing

i seem to remeber he did the same thing some years back when some other fellows beat out touch the sky, and he did something of the sort before he won a grammy. dude needs to find some new award night antic - tongue
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by bawomolo(m): 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2009

Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2009
great new single - i'm a let you finish grin
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by C2H5OH(f): 11:52pm On Sep 15, 2009
LOL Kanye is an slowpoke. He's always running off at the mouth like an angry parrot. The ultimate celebrity troll. She's a 17 years young girl receiving an award that she won <fair and square> and Kanye's interruption was a very daft thing to do, even if he disagreed with the choice.
There's a time and place for everything. At that point, what he thinks is irrelevant. That's the bottom line.
The VMAs are voted on by the fans. It's a fan-choice award, basically. This isn't the Oscars or what have you.

I'm glad he apologized afterwards
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 15, 2009
luv kanye's music, but he really needs to stop this award nite agbero tongue
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:59pm On Sep 15, 2009
oyb:

luv kanye's music, but he really needs to stop this award nite agbero tongue

agreed. Lol he embarrassed me as a fan.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by C2H5OH(f): 12:00am On Sep 16, 2009
And that video was not one of the best ever.

I think I am going to interrupt Kanye during his own speech to let him know that I disagree with him.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by A40(m): 12:04am On Sep 16, 2009
This is some real notice-me shit!! I am sure he was bumping a mix of Jay-Z's Renegade and Terry G's Free Madness.Between Bush and Kanye West though i wonder who gives less of a Bleep about public opinion about him?I am sure he knew his actions where gonna cause something

RIP Pat Swayze by the way
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by C2H5OH(f): 12:17am On Sep 16, 2009
Lol  grin  grin hey now, he's the savior of the music industry.  He was steadfast about righting what he perceived was an injustice to his heroine, whose reaction made him look even more foolish.
He thugged his way onto the stage like a drunk whose brain was bottled up in the bottle of liquor he had prior.

@A40, I also saw it as a cry for attention.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by chic2pimp(m): 12:19am On Sep 16, 2009
KANYE MY MAN. I CONGRATULATE YOU FOR A JOB WELL DONE grin cool cool
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by TOPE20001(f): 12:20am On Sep 16, 2009
Must kanye always be the centre of attraction
why must he always disgrace us na? embarassed embarassed
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 16, 2009
blame it on the 90 proof  C2H5OH  cheesy cheesy
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 16, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Must kanye always be the centre of attraction
why must he always disgrace us na? embarassed embarassed

his antics have worked sha - his name is on everybody's lips - again you know they say there's no negative publicity in showbiz

my album go sell by any means necessary - by grammy/vma or by stage crashing grin
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by TOPE20001(f): 12:29am On Sep 16, 2009
oyb:

his antics have worked sha - his name is on everybody's lips - again you know they say there's no negative publicity in showbiz
my album go sell by any means necessary - by grammy/vma or by stage crashing grin

True that . . . . .i understand what kanye was sayin but he shudnt have ruined the lil girl's nite
i mean WTH is taylor swift tongue . . and i remembered that kanye did give his award to outkast cuz he thot they deserved it more.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 16, 2009
TOPE2000!:

True that . . . . .i understand what kanye was sayin but he shudnt have ruined the lil girl's nite
i mean WTH is taylor swift tongue . . and i remembered that kanye did give his award to outkast cuz he thot they deserved it more.

who cares? grin Go on Kanye!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Still Buy Album Or Download Music? / NBC Certifies ABS Digital Studios Awka For Digital Switch Over- PICTURES / Ty Bello Ekundayo Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.