Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) (10602 Views)

Poll: Kanye's VMA sockin act!

For Kanye West: 28% (7 votes)
Against Kanye West: 60% (15 votes)
Stuck Inbetween: 12% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Is Beyonce So Over Hyped?? 2014 MTV VMA Awards. / Olamide V.o.s Video Is Out / Beyoncé Confirms Pregnancy On Vma Red Carpet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 16, 2009
I'll let him have it . . . what do I get for my good behaviour??

A kiss. kiss
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by chic2pimp(m): 2:31am On Sep 16, 2009
You guys should stop arguing with sharon jare.

That Nucca chats poppycocks sometimes.
stillwater:

Oh yeah. . .another rap thread. Shoot me now!!! tongue
BANG!!!!!!! BANG!!!!!!!!! BANG!!!!!!!!!!!! cool cool cool
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Sauron1: 2:31am On Sep 16, 2009
@ Maedan,

Less people on the web are hitting on K cos he is irrelevant.
That's the simplest way of explaining it.
Tell us why Obama has 190 million hits on the internet. . . . .Is it because Obama is out of sorts and people are curious about him too? grin grin
What won't i hear on NL??

@ Eldee,

We shall meet at the tabernacle later.
Go n download the bonus track. . . . .It contains more than the music videos.
There's a 40 min Jigga interview, photos and the making of the album. It's a 2-hr package.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by eldee(m): 2:39am On Sep 16, 2009
stillwater:

A kiss. kiss
What . . . you actually thought I ceded an easy argument to Sauron for that??
You owe me one wink

~Sauron~:

@ Eldee,

We shall meet at the tabernacle later.
Go n download the bonus track. . . . .It contains more than the music videos.
There's a 40 min Jigga interview, photos and the making of the album. It's a 2-hr package.
Wow . . .I'll see if I can download those parts separately.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by bawomolo(m): 2:46am On Sep 16, 2009
sauron seem to be confusing overall impact in the game to current status.

R.Kelly and Eminem are kings of their current genre but they definitely aren't more popular than lil wayne, kanye west and neyo's of the world right now.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Sauron1: 2:48am On Sep 16, 2009
bawomolo:

sauron seem to be confusing overall impact in the game to current status.

R.Kelly and Eminem are kings of their current genre but they definitely aren't more popular than lil wayne, kanye west and neyo's of the world right now.

Bawomolo, what happened to the people that knew them way back. . . .
They all perished in the 9/11 attacks?
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by maedan(f): 3:02am On Sep 16, 2009
They didn't perish, @ Sauron---they simply moved on to bigger and better things. . . . wink grin.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by bawomolo(m): 3:10am On Sep 16, 2009
~Sauron~:

Bawomolo, what happened to the people that knew them way back. . . .
They all perished in the 9/11 attacks?

they didn't, they just got tired of R Kelly being trapped in the closet grin

Eminem still have his legion of fans. that's undeniable. He is one of the few rappers including Kanye and Jay-Z that can go plat in the current climate.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:11am On Sep 16, 2009
bawomolo:

grin grin
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by chic2pimp(m): 3:13am On Sep 16, 2009
bawomolo:

Eminem still have his legion of fans. that's undeniable. He is one of the few rappers including Kanye and Jay-Z that can go plat in the current climate.
What are you Implying? grin grin grin grin

Are u saying he is a Paedophile? lipsrsealed
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by bawomolo(m): 4:04am On Sep 16, 2009
R Kelly is a special case.  that pedo man believes he can fly  grin grin.

these kanye pics and gifs are taking over the web

Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by chic2pimp(m): 4:44am On Sep 16, 2009
Look @ dis koloboy. Hehehehe grin grin grin Kunta Kinta had the greatest. . . . . . . . . . . grin
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 16, 2009
in typical naija tradition, when fellas start aping kanyes grammy do - i guess it'll be called 'let am finish' i can just see those posters now grin
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by omonija1(f): 6:40am On Sep 16, 2009
hhehe

Anyways, I kinda feel sorry for the dude after watching his interview clip with Jay Leno. I just think he is at that breaking point in his life right now. He may even be a suicide candidate. May God help him.

on the other had, people are crazy.lmao!!

Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 16, 2009
are girls really attracted by this kind of haircut abi I'm out of touch with the times.

imo, they call it WYSIWYG for a reason.

what you see is what you get.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by sexyLeamon(f): 6:48am On Sep 16, 2009
bawomolo:

R Kelly is a special case.  that pedo man believes he can fly  grin grin.

these kanye pics and gifs are taking over the web

omonija1:

hhehe

Anyways, I kinda feel sorry for the dude after watching his interview clip with Jay Leno. I just think he is at that breaking point in his life right now. He may even be a suicide candidate. May God help him.

on the other had, people are crazy.lmao!!

Roflmao they have made a joke out of him grin grin grin grin
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 16, 2009

Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2009

Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 16, 2009
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 16, 2009

eeewww
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by maedan(f): 11:26am On Sep 16, 2009
ROFL!!! Who thinks up these stuff anyway grin grin??
Someone(Kanye) must be snorting some really expensive cocaine to get carried away the way he did - but then I see all the "racist" stuff he's been quoted as saying, and then I know it's not drugs. Man's just overzealous, is all. You get that way sometimes when you feel superior about your talents, and the talents of your "black sisters and brothers". Somehow, I'm beginning to respect him for this his. . . . outspokeness undecided.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by khanye(m): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2009
Free this guy abeg, No one is perfect! cool
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Fuup(m): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2009
lol
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by bawomolo(m): 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2009
khanye:

Free this guy abeg, No one is perfect! cool

kanye has got the internet going nuts  grin

Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2009
kanye west to debosky (the man who invented grammer) :

yo debo, i'm really happy for you, and i'm a let you finish, but jakumo is the king of english on NL
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2009
oyb:

kanye west to debosky (the man who invented grammer) :

yo debo, i'm really happy for you, and i'm a let you finish, but jakumo is the king of english on NL

grin

who the hell is Boxxy?
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2009
This is my fav even though its not based on Kanye's madness

Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by spikedcylinder: 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

grin

who the hell is Boxxy?

You know. . . . .Boxxy. . . *wink* grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by spikedcylinder: 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2009
Yo Morenike I'm really happy for you and imma let you finish but Toh's got the best bosoms on NL.
© oyb

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2009
yo spikey, i'm really happy for you and imma let you finish but linda tripp is the biggst olofofo there is grin
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by bawomolo(m): 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2009
Yo Ujujoan i'm really happy for you , imma let you finish but morenike is the biggest gold digger of all time. grin
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by chiogo(f): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2009
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!! You bunch are just hilarious!!!!!!!! Chei!!!!! Kanye is a trip, best talk of the year.
"I'ma let you finish", did he really let her finish what a G!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Still Buy Album Or Download Music? / NBC Certifies ABS Digital Studios Awka For Digital Switch Over- PICTURES / Ty Bello Ekundayo Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.