Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Guide For A Shy Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guide For A Shy Guy (1015 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guide For A Shy Guy by leslimark(m): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
If you are a shy guy this article is for you. Here I will share with you what you have to know if you want to attract women. You will discover why shy guys are not successful with women, why women are attracted to jerks and what women want from guys.

Shy guy are not successful with women - it's a fact you can not deny! You always hear the girls say they want a nice guy that will treat them well but in reality the things are different! Jerks always get the attention from women and shy guys are ignored! In this article I want to explain you how you can attract women without becoming one of the jerks and start living a different life!

Don't be too nice to women!

A lot of guys just don't know the red line between being nice and being too nice! You can be nice, respect them and still being the prince charming! The troubles start when you are acting too nice! So where is the red line? You should call the girl and ask her how she is and how her day was, but if you are doing it 15 times a day you are looking needy and women don't want a needy guy. If she is asking you to do her a favor you can be a gentleman but don't let her to take advantage of you! In other words: don't act like her puppy because women aren't attracted to weak guys who do what ever they want!

Don't act like a friend unless you want her only as a friend!

One of my blog readers, Alex, asked me why he is so unsuccessful with women. He said he is good looking, tall and muscled. When I asked him how he acts with woman he tries to attract, he told me he tries to spend a lot of time with them, listens to them, goes with them to mall and also gives them advices on problems in their life. Now what is his mistake? He acts like a friend and women are not attracted to their friends, they don't see a potential lover in a friend! So next time you are meeting a girl - act like a lover. Don't listen to all her troubles and don't go shopping with her. Take her out, go swimming with her or make her a romantic surprise! Show her what exactly you want from her or you will find yourself in the friends' zone! Right after Alex tried this, he sent me an email thanking me at least 50 times there! I guess it worked for him!

Discover now how to attract any woman you want and make her fall in love with you.Visit Here..http://howtomakeawomenloveyoueasily..com/

Re: Guide For A Shy Guy by Sexxkillz: 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sigh.
Re: Guide For A Shy Guy by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
oh really??.... thankyou op o mayb i'll win layla129's heart embarassed
Re: Guide For A Shy Guy by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
oh really??.... thankyou op o mayb i'll win layla129's heart tongue
Re: Guide For A Shy Guy by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
stiflerdrug, i'm blushing. Dunno I have a crush thou wink.

1 Like

Re: Guide For A Shy Guy by photoshoot(m): 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
At the moment, treating everyone as friend. tongue

Would come back to read when I need to get a girlfriend
Re: Guide For A Shy Guy by stiflerdrug: 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
MissHatey:
stiflerdrug, i'm blushing. Dunno I have a crush thou wink.
lol.. Tats cute.. Nice name cool
Re: Guide For A Shy Guy by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
stiflerdrug:
lol.. Tats cute.. Nice name cool
U knw who it's is right?
Re: Guide For A Shy Guy by unapapadeycraze: 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
How can i get a lady on this forum? A lady that would be my girlfriend, come to my house, fvck me hard like dat song by doneo. a lady that stays in lagos not like laveda that is staying far away. If you are a pretty lady like mimzy and you stay in lagos, pm me, i wanna make you my girlfriend. I'm single, i wanna mingle.
Re: Guide For A Shy Guy by stiflerdrug: 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
MissHatey:
U knw who it's is right?
lol for sure.. If I don't know my crush angry again.. Who I go no ni.. Lol
Re: Guide For A Shy Guy by photoshoot(m): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
MissHatey:
U knw who it's is right?

They ban you? sad
Who, let's deal with him
Re: Guide For A Shy Guy by kirchofff(m): 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
How can i get a lady on this forum? A lady that would be my girlfriend, come to my house, fvck me hard like dat song by doneo. a lady that stays in lagos not like laveda that is staying far away. If you are a pretty lady like mimzy and you stay in lagos, pm me, i wanna make you my girlfriend. I'm single, i wanna mingle.
lol, why laveda na? She offend u?
Re: Guide For A Shy Guy by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
stiflerdrug:
lol for sure.. If I don't know my crush angry again.. Who I go no ni.. Lol
lol wink wink
Re: Guide For A Shy Guy by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
photoshoot:

They ban you? sad
Who, let's deal with him
lol
Amebo, dunno who oo cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Or Madness / Grab Her By The Pvssy / 10 Glaring Signs You Are Smothering Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.