Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) (82623 Views)

15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / Send Ur Celebrity Crush Pictures And Name / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 02, 2016
15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (Images)

It’s commonly said that ladies are often inhibited than the male folks. How true!
There is hardly a girl who isn’t guilty when it comes to comporting herself when a crush is around.
However, there are a few who don’t consider it a big deal flirting with the guy giving them sleepless nights.

They walk up to him and say how they are feeling at the moment and that ends it. Quiet girls would rather die than make the first move. Even when they try, it’s usually filled with embarrassing moments. How sad!
I want to share some of them with you:

1. Wait till eternity for him to talk to you even if you are dying inside
Most times, she acts stern just to get his attention. Other times, she brings up a topic she knows must get his contribution, maybe in a small group meeting still to hear his voice. And when eventually he speaks, you are like…blushing...

2. Stare at your crush until they notice you, then look away really quickly and act like you don’t know they exist.
One lady once told me, if I like a guy, I make life miserable for him. I ignore him like hell. This is an epitome;

3. Act weird and strange when before their crush.
When she begins to act like she is crazy by asking random questions or walking away in the midst of a convo, look at this picture again;

4. They are always battling with the urge to say Hi to him

Being shy, they often overcome such temptation. All along she was like...

5. They literally like all his social media activities and it's from there they track him

Guys, you've got a monitoring spirit who knows you better than most of your friends...

6. They get butterflies meeting him personally but not when chatting

While chatting, she is like some Nairalanders; Lionesses!

7. Shy girls are good planners

They don't want to sound stupid when talking to him so they plan out what topics to bring up and what time to bring them up.

8. Whether intentionally or not, if their arms brush against their crush’s, they will rejoice for days and sometimes months.

I'm a guy but I've been there.

9. They chat boldly with every guy BUT not with the one they are crushing

Open with other guys but numb before him.

10. Tell everyone how you feel about your crush, except him.

11. Only send him true feelings through text.

12. Refuse to flirt until you are quite sure he is flirting with you

That moment when you just met and she's watching your steps and don't wanna look cheap or hungry for a boyfriend...

13. Hold eye contact for a while because you read you should do that then feeling awkward about it

14. Go places you know he will be at, not really stalking him but hoping you might get to talk with him.

Fidget like a manic when talking to him/her, whether you’re tapping your feet,stammering, playing with your hair, or cracking your knuckles.

This is the surest and most common sign a shy girl sends to her crush.

Then, this is me dancing close to our One and Only Supermod "Lala", if you add, "Sticlala", you are on your own...

Then he did this...

I tried explaining the reason for my harmless action...

Was surprised to see this...

248 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by HungerBAD: 1:55am On Dec 02, 2016
Following

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 02, 2016
Girls,na guyz wey dem like pass them dey always ignore pass.But it's not all guys they ignore they like sha.One babe like that she go dey follow every other guys for my department dey rapo.She go even dey spank them for the wrong side. But me,rara. If I dey talk to her she go dey do like say she be abebe.confuse being.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by bonechamberlain(m): 2:26am On Dec 02, 2016
grin, this ur pics sef grin ..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by rose54321: 2:30am On Dec 02, 2016
lol, really nice. This must have taken your time o.

Well done. wink

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by geraldmartins(m): 2:55am On Dec 02, 2016
nice one

4 Likes

Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by engrMikemd(m): 3:35am On Dec 02, 2016
I totally disagree

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by nikkypearl(f): 3:39am On Dec 02, 2016
#5 chei ! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by Skelewu: 4:02am On Dec 02, 2016
Okay.

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 02, 2016
I used 2 be shy but when i liked a boy i didnt play round bout that.
☆☆☆☆
I remember there was this 1 time i saw this cute little dude i liked

i near flipped my bike and all the little groceries i was carring in the wire basket attached 2 the front running up in behind him.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by ikp120(m): 4:31am On Dec 02, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
☆☆☆☆
I remember there was this 1 time i saw this cute little dudei liked

i near flipped my bike and all the little groceries i was carring in the wire basket attached 2 the front running up in behind him smiley

Babe you na baddowink

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by badaoyeyemi(f): 4:43am On Dec 02, 2016

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 02, 2016
Nice One Op. I Like The Last Four Pics And The Lil Writeup Very Funny

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by obajoey(m): 5:44am On Dec 02, 2016
Righly said.
Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 02, 2016
Hmmmmm, can't say. Ladies please say sumtin
Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 02, 2016
rose54321:
lol, really nice. This must have taken your time o.

Well done. wink

Thanks bae

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by GoldenJAT(m): 6:09am On Dec 02, 2016
na Ogbanje spirit de control most of them....

9 Likes

Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 02, 2016
engrMikemd:
I totally disagree

With which of the points?

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 02, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
☆☆☆☆
I remember there was this 1 time i saw this cute little dude i liked

i near flipped my bike and all the little groceries i was carring in the wire basket attached 2 the front running up in behind him.

Lol @ flipped your bike.
So you're no longer all that enh?
Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 02, 2016
Nice one bro grin

Girls if you like a guy, you better tell Him and stop making yourselves miserable undecided

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 02, 2016
ikp120:

Babe you na baddowink
emusmithy:

Lol @ flipped your bike.
So you're no longer all that enh?
Huh? i just came up in here ta play.
None of this actually happened grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 02, 2016
nokiaba3:
Nice One Op. I Like The Last Four Pics And The Lil Writeup Very Funny

Thanks bro!
Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 02, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

Lolz, hope you didn't break your head over him?

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 02, 2016
KissChrix:
Nice one bro grin

Girls if you like a guy, you better tell Him and stop making yourselves miserable undecided

Thnx bro!
Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by adebayo201: 6:22am On Dec 02, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
uhn!

kasa!
Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by dingbang(m): 6:27am On Dec 02, 2016
Fvck boys don't care... grin
Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 02, 2016
dingbang:
Fvck boys don't care... grin

For your mind wink

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by Julietcutie(f): 7:08am On Dec 02, 2016
grin
Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by dingbang(m): 7:09am On Dec 02, 2016
emusmithy:

For your mind wink
from experience i'v come Nad to care abt such flimsy acts... the fact remains we know they like us. grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 02, 2016
dingbang:
from experience i'v come Nad to care abt such flimsy acts... the fact remains we know they like us. grin

Haha, you're sure they do?

Some give weird lights o
Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 02, 2016
Julietcutie:
grin

So where do you fall Juliet? cheesy
Re: 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) by Splinz(m): 7:22am On Dec 02, 2016
Op, good points. I know when a girl is crushing on me.

But the thing is, if she's waiting for me to take the first step, then she can as well die with her feelings.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos / "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.