Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Girls Just Want A One Time Fling With Me When I Am Looking For A Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Just Want A One Time Fling With Me When I Am Looking For A Wife (1141 Views)

. / I Had A Fling With My Fiance's Brother / He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Just Want A One Time Fling With Me When I Am Looking For A Wife by Destined2win: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
Honestly I am tired of this. I meet a girl, and in my own way, I try to make her like me but I am conscious not to bring up issues about sex.

These girls do not like it, they just want sex, and when they find out that I am 'slow' in response, they get mad at me.

Oh girls, why are you like this?
Re: Girls Just Want A One Time Fling With Me When I Am Looking For A Wife by LuveU2(f): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
Where do you get them from? smiley

1 Like

Re: Girls Just Want A One Time Fling With Me When I Am Looking For A Wife by Destined2win: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=LuveU2 post=47641256]Where do you get them from? smiley[/quote
I can chat up an girl anywhere
Re: Girls Just Want A One Time Fling With Me When I Am Looking For A Wife by LuveU2(f): 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=Destined2win post=47641429][/quote] Okay uve been unlucky. Sorry for that. Erm..but that should not make u change if u dont want to? smiley

1 Like

Re: Girls Just Want A One Time Fling With Me When I Am Looking For A Wife by Destined2win: 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
LuveU2:
Okay uve been unlucky. Sorry for that. Erm..but that should not make u change if u dont want to? smiley

After una go dey pretend, ok I know what to do. Anyone that needs 'help', I will 'help' her
Re: Girls Just Want A One Time Fling With Me When I Am Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
My brother....if yhur story is true....then,yhu are destined to fu¢k cheesy
Re: Girls Just Want A One Time Fling With Me When I Am Looking For A Wife by Destined2win: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
ModsAreMad:
My brother....if yhur story is true....then,yhu are destined to fu¢k cheesy

No I am destined to win the Presidency, I need a firstlady
Re: Girls Just Want A One Time Fling With Me When I Am Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
Destined2win:

No I am destined to win the Presidency, I need a firstlady

lol.....hope yhu are not a PDP member
Re: Girls Just Want A One Time Fling With Me When I Am Looking For A Wife by Destined2win: 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
ModsAreMad:

lol.....hope yhu are not a PDP member
Neither apc nor pdp, at least not yet
Re: Girls Just Want A One Time Fling With Me When I Am Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 18, 2016
Destined2win:
Honestly I am tired of this. I meet a girl, and in my own way, I try to make her like me but I am conscious not to bring up issues about sex.

These girls do not like it, they just want sex, and when they find out that I am 'slow' in response, they get mad at me.

Pray~to~God~to~direct~you
Re: Girls Just Want A One Time Fling With Me When I Am Looking For A Wife by bitchcrafts: 1:44am On Jul 18, 2016
Mtseew...
Re: Girls Just Want A One Time Fling With Me When I Am Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 18, 2016
Presido, Even you grin grin . There's someone that can help you smiley

Cc iLegend
Re: Girls Just Want A One Time Fling With Me When I Am Looking For A Wife by rawpadgin(m): 8:13am On Jul 18, 2016
yeah! Chris Hemsworth
& u created this kinda thread without a dp
Re: Girls Just Want A One Time Fling With Me When I Am Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Girls Just Want A One Time Fling With Me When I Am Looking For A Wife by Destined2win: 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
GloryIsaac:
Presido, Even you grin grin . There's someone that can help you smiley

Cc iLegend

haha..President have feelings too
Re: Girls Just Want A One Time Fling With Me When I Am Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
Destined2win:

And I am very available to satisfy any lady sexual need without no string attached.What a world.lol

(1) (Reply)

Hot Topic For All / Breaking Up Cos She Is White Garment… / Am In Urgent Need Of Advice From The Guys..pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.