Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4222 Views)

My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / I Had A Fling With My Fiance's Brother / He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by kay4kay: 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
Re: . by dingbang(m): 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
You need to have a proof .
Re: . by kay4kay: 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
dingbang:
You need to have a proof .

What kind of proof? That's hard
Re: . by dingbang(m): 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
kay4kay:

What kind of proof? That's hard
a picture, video, chat texts, etc.

Else you would be shooting yourself on the leg for "false" accusations
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
kay4kay:

I had a burial party invited my neighbors and their wives with my old friends three weeks after yesterday precisely I learnt one of my old friends bleeped my neighbor wife twice with a plan for the third round this week. Should I inform the husband as my friend is bent on continuing the fucking because the woman in question is really enjoying the fun

the answer is within you, and doing nothing about it says a lot about the type of man you are...

A) if this man was indeed your friend, he would never bring such nonsense to your life, and instead go fukc married women not related to you/your life.

B) if a man was fukcing your wife, would you like people to tell you or prefer they know about it, keep quiet and do nothing about it?

C) if you were unknowingly married to a wh0re, would you like to stay married to her, knowing fully well of her "activities" OR would you rather not know and let her fukc every Jide, Taiwo and Emeka in your back?!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by kay4kay: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

the answer is within you, and doing nothing about it says a lot about the type of man you are...

A) if this man was indeed your friend, he would never bring such nonsense to your life, and instead go fukc married women not related to you/your life.

B) if a man was fukcing your wife, would you like people to tell you or prefer they know about it, keep quiet and do nothing about it?

C) if you were unknowingly married to a wh0re, would you like to stay married to her or to be aware of it?!

Reason why I brought it here. Am surprised myself. The said woman has 4 kids though still beautiful. I know my friend to be a womanizer but he has never bleep a married woman to the best of my knowledge. The said woman is a devoted Muslim in my community always covering her head and support her religion (Islam) project whenever there is a call.
Re: . by kay4kay: 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
dingbang:
a picture, video, chat texts, etc.

Else you would be shooting yourself on the leg for "false" accusations

How do I get pictures and videos? I work on the island and live on the Mainland. 5am to 10am Lagos palaver
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
kay4kay:
Reason why I brought it here. Am surprised myself. The said woman has 4 kids though still beautiful. I know my friend to be a womanizer but he has never bleep a married woman to the best of my knowledge. The said woman is a devoted Muslim in my community always covering her head and support her religion (Islam) project whenever there is a call.

you are focussing on the wrong thing here (aka the woman and her reasons) and instead should focus on YOU. here the question you should ask yourself:

- do you think what is being done is RIGHT?
- can this shiit come and blow up in your face in the future?
- can you do something to fix this nonsense?!
- what would you have liked to be done if you were the husband of that woman?
- what would you do if the babe was your wife?

you have all the proof you need by voicing your concern, if the husband want to deny it afterwards then thats all on him and his head.... but your own conscience will be clear.

2 Likes

Re: . by dingbang(m): 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
kay4kay:

How do I get pictures and videos? I work on the island and live on the Mainland. 5am to 10am Lagos palaver
employ a private investigator. Maybe one who stays in the same yard with your friend, it is expected that your friend's wife may go visit him at his residence sometimes.
Re: . by bobydo: 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
kay4kay:

I had a burial party invited my neighbors and their wives with my old friends three weeks after yesterday precisely I learnt one of my old friends bleeped my neighbor wife twice with a plan for the third round this week. Should I inform the husband as my friend is bent on continuing the fucking because the woman in question is really enjoying the fun

Bro silence is golden without proof

1 Like

Re: . by kay4kay: 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

you are focussing on the wrong thing here (aka the woman and her reasons) and instead should focus on YOU. here the question you should ask yourself:

NO

I DON'T THINK SO

WHY AM HERE

I DON'T KNOW

SHE'S ON HER WAY TO HER PARENTS HOME

1 Like

Re: . by kay4kay: 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
bobydo:

Bro silence is golden without proof

Really

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
People don't revere the institution called marriage anymore... Very sad

3 Likes

Re: . by kay4kay: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
dingbang:
employ a private investigator. Maybe one who stays in the same yard with your friend, it is expected that your friend's wife may go visit him at his residence sometimes.

This is hard. I don't have any friend in his house
Re: . by kay4kay: 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
People don't revere the institution called marriage anymore... Very sad

I wonder. They just meet at a party. Can you imagine
Re: . by bobydo: 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=kay4kay post=70423058]

This is hard. I don't have any friend in his house [/quote

Oyo ]
Re: . by donbachi(m): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
Try talk your friend out of it,if he refuses.and still wish to continue.tell him you just got an information,that she is hiv positive...tell the woman same thing about him..in cases like this,hard way is the only way...put confusion for their two heads...keeping quiet,makes you an accomplice.
Re: . by Olalan(m): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
Both your friend and the woman in question are both irresponsible folks......
BTW maybe it's high time you review your friendship with him cause if the neighbour get to know about the affair you will be brought into the messy affair
Re: . by dingbang(m): 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
kay4kay:

This is hard. I don't have any friend in his house
money makes things easy bro. You don't have to have a friend in the compound. If you can't come upnwith a proof then there is no point telling your friend his wife is cheating on him, just mind ya business
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
kay4kay:

NO

I DON'T THINK SO

your friend is fukcing your neighbor's wife so technically your are the link between the wife and your friends (without you they would have never met) and some deluded husband could turn against you if they know you were aware of their wife's infidelity WITH YOUR OWN FRIEND but rather said/did nothing to stop them (aka approved)

WHY AM HERE

I DON'T KNOW

so let me get this right... if your wife was cheating on you and people around you knew about it, you have NO clue as to what you would have liked these people to do.....really?!?!?!!?!

SHE'S ON HER WAY TO HER PARENTS HOME

well then at least you know that this babe should be out too, instead of still fukcing your friend...
Re: . by kay4kay: 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
donbachi:
Try talk your friend out of it,if he refuses.and still wish to continue.tell him you just got an information,that she is hiv positive...tell the woman same thing about him..in cases like this,hard way is the only way...put confusion for their two heads...keeping quiet,makes you an accomplice.

Hahaha you bad but seems nice
Re: . by kay4kay: 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
dingbang:
money makes things easy bro. You don't have to have a friend in the compound. If you can't come upnwith a proof then there is no point telling your friend his wife is cheating on him, just mind ya business

I would have loved to but if I see this friend or the said woman my conscience nmmmmm
Re: . by dingbang(m): 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
kay4kay:

I would have loved to but if I see this friend or the said woman my conscience nmmmmm
contain it.
Re: . by kay4kay: 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=70423380][/quote]

Yes I agreed but is it not better to let the husband know himself. He is also a caterpillar
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
kay4kay:
Yes I agreed but is it not better to let the husband know himself.

YES, thats why you should find ways to let him know, lol! they already fukced twice and a 3rd is on its way. how he is going to know if you dont find ways to tell him. he doesnt even have to know that you are the one telling him...

He is also a caterpillar

whats that?!

1 Like

Re: . by BoboFashion(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
That's very bad mehn
Re: . by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
kay4kay:

You are part of this fuckery if you don't do something about it. Men would tear you and your friends wives arse in the future. What goes around, come around.
Re: . by RevenGeMission: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
warn your friend if he dosnt desist buy new sim and sms the husband

1 Like

Re: . by Kaodek(m): 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
Very very easy, if you are living in a rented apartment, leave the place before the issue would Boomerang
Re: . by Kaodek(m): 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
Very very easy, if you are living in a rented apartment, leave the place before the issue would Boomerang
Re: . by Agboki: 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
My broda wetin concern agbero wit overload? Jst leave dem till d man cash dem by himself.

1 Like

Re: . by kay4kay: 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
Agboki:
My broda wetin concern agbero wit overload? Jst leave dem till d man cash dem by himself.

Agbero bawo

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Army Officer And His Pretty Fiancee / Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend / This Picture Is Deep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.